( )6. A. It’s on Moon Street. B. I live in Park Town. C. You can take a bus.
( )7. A .It’s on the 18th of July. B. My birthday is in July.
C. It’s in May or June.
( )8. A. I like playing football. B. I’m watching TV. C. I should have a rest.
( )9. A. It’s two years olds. B. It’s ten yuan. C. It’s yummy.
( )10. A. I have a toothache. B. He feels cold.
C. He usually does his homework.
( )11. When is Yang Ling’s birthday?
A. It’s on the eighth of June. B. It’s on the ninth of June.
C. It’s on the tenth of June.
( )12. What’ in the fridge?
A. Some potatoes. B. Some potatoes and some meat. C. Some tomatoes
( )13. What does Nancy often do at weekends ?
A. Goes to the cinema. B. Goes to the library. C. Goes to the park.
( )14. What is Mike doing?
A. He’s drawing. B. He’s reading. C. He’s singing.
( )15. How does David go to school?
A. By bus. B. By taxi. C. By car.
( ) 1.The ________ is in May or June.
A. Spring Festival B. Dragon Boat Festival C. Mid-Autumn Festival
( ) 2.Monday is the day of a week.
A. first B. second C. third
( ) 3.How ________ Su Hai and Su Yang go to school?
A. do B. are C. does
（ ）4.—How do you now? —I cold.
A. feel; feels B. feels; feel C. feel; feel
（ ）5.My birthday is the 3rd of June. Nancy’s birthday is June, too
A. / ; / B. in; on C. on; in
（ ）6. He lives far from school .So he a bus to school.
A. by B. take C. takes
（ ）7. Yang Ling right at the traffic lights.
A. turn B. turns C. turning
( ) 8. Look, Nancy ___ the bed in the bedroom.
A. makes B. making C. is making
( ) 9.Helen has to her home work now.
A. do B. does C. doing
( ) 10.Su Yang _ her friends are talking their birthdays.
A. with; about B. with; with C. and; about
1. Wang Bing likes_____________ a bike at weekends.
2. Is Liu Tao ___________ his mother in the kitchen?
3. I often play games with ____________.
4. Our classrooms is on the ____________ floor.
5. How many______________ are there in May?
6. Su Yang ________(coming; comes) out from City Library Station.
7. Are you __________(watching; watch)TV with your brother?
8. There _________(is; are) some apple juice in the fridge.
9. The second ________ (student; students) is Helen’s brother.
10. Nancy wants ________(buy; to buy) some storybooks.
A. I like the Spring Festival best.
B. I like Children’s Day. Because I can play with my friends.
C. What’s your favourite festival?
D. What do you usually do at the Spring Festival?
E. I like playing with my friends too.
F. I usually get together with my family. What about you?
顺序号 一 二 三 四 五 六
They are ___________ ___________ the bus at the bus ___________ .
___________ some ___________ and have a ___________.
I see some ___________and ___________in the supermarket.
Summer is in June, ___________and ___________.
Peter lives in London. He is six. His school is not __1__ his home. So his father drives a car to take him to school. He is not__2__ for class and his teachers like him. It’s Monday today. Peter is having a__3__ lesson. Miss Black is teaching the children to count（数） from one to ten. Miss Black asks Peter: “How many people are there in your family? ”“There are two.” Peter answers. “Who are they?” “They are my father and my mother. ” “And you too. There are __4__people in your family. ” “But I am not at __5__ . I am at school you know.
( ) 1. A. far B. near C. at
( ) 2. A. late B. early C. good
( ) 3. A. Chinese B. Music C. Maths
( ) 4. A. two B. three C. four
( ) 5. A. family B. home C. house
A rich man wants to give his mother a birthday present, but what will be the best one? One day he finds a clever bird in the market, it can talk in twelve languages(语言) and sing ten famous songs. So he buys the bird and sends it to his mother. It costs(花费) him 50,000 yuan.
The next day he phones to his mother: “What do you think of the bird, mother?”“Oh ,it’s very delicious.” His mother answers.
( ) 1. The rich man sends his mother a bird for her birthday.
( ) 2. The can sing twelve famous songs.
( ) 3. The bird can sing and dance.
( ) 4. The bird is 50,000 yuan.
( ) 5. The rich man’s mother eats the bird.
The Spring Festival is our Chinese people’s festival. There are different names for each year. We all call it the year of monkey, the year of dog, the year of horse … Before the day of the festival, people are busy shopping and cleaning. On the Eve, there is a big family dinner. _________ dinner, all the family stay up late to welcome the new year. In the middle of the night, we have some dumplings and watch TV. On the first day of the New Year, people wear new clothes to visit their relatives and say “Happy New Year” to each other.
6. How many different names for Chinese year are there?
7. Are people busy before the day of the festival?
8. What do people do on the first day of the New Year?
10.将下面的句子翻译成汉语： People are busy shopping and cleaning.
一、A. 1. The girl is sweeping the floor. 2. My mother’s birthday is on the ninth of December. 3. You should brush your teeth every day. 4. I always have a party on my birthday. 5. I go to school on foot. 1—5：BEACD
B. 6. Where is the library? 7. When’s your father’s birthday?
8. What are you doing? 9. How is the meat? 10. What’s wrong with Mike?
C. 11. A: What day is it today? B: It’s Thursday, Yang Ling. And it’s the eighth of June. A: Oh, tomorrow is my birthday.
12. A: Are there any tomatoes in the fridge? B: No, there aren’t. There are some potatoes and some meat.
13. A: Do you often go to the cinema at weekends, Nancy? B: No, I don’t. I often go to the park. A: Let’s go to the park this weekend.
14. A: What are you doing? B: I am drawing. What about you, Mike? A: I am reading.
15. A: How do you go to school, David? B: I go to school by bus. Do you go to school by bus too? A: No. I go to school by taxi. My father is a taxi driver.
二、1—5：BBACC 6—10：CBCAC 11—15：BACCB
三、1. riding 2.helping 3.her 4.fifth 5.days
6. comes 7. watching 8. is 9. student 10. to buy
五、1. waiting for station 2. Take medicine rest 3. potatoes tomatoes
4. July August
七、1—5：TFFTT 6.There are twelve. 7. Yes, they are. 8. People wear new clothes to visit their relatives and say “Happy New Year” to each other. 9.After 10.人们忙着购物和打扫卫生。