Wonderful Summer Camps
iD Tech Camp
At iD Tech Camps, students from 10 to 18 learn to design video games, design robots, model 3D characters, work with AI, build laptops, learn about Internet security, and more! The top universities on the planet—Stanford, MIT, Caltech.—have trusted and hosted our programs for over 19 years, inspiring students to dream BIG.
Date: June 21st－June 30th.
This summer, experience one of the greatest cooking experiences on the planet! MasterChef is here to offer a mixture of exciting challenges and inspirational stories with enthusiasm, creativity and a love of food. We’re committed to helping kids and teens from 12 to 18 inspire their cooking interest and develop their cooking skills.
Date: July 3rd—July 16th
UC Irvine Sports Camp
Here at UC Irvine, each sports program is designed to promote skill development, raise awareness for health and fitness, and increase individual confidence through character and leadership development taught across camps. By developing techniques and creating a better understanding for sports, we guarantee a rich summer experience at an affordable price!
Date: July 19th—July 31st
Global Adventures Camp
Our Global Adventure programs are smaller group experiences for adventures in Western Canada and New Zealand or backpacking programs in Europe, These adventures quickly bring you a feeling of being with family members and will leave you with unforgettable lifelong memories. On the Backpack journeys, you will travel by trains, ferries and local transportation.
Date: August 3rd－August 20th
21. Which number should you call to learn modern science skills?
A. 914-835-0699. B. 949-824-6120.
C. 754-301-8885. D. 408-871-2227.
22. Participants of MasterChef Camp can .
A. fall in love with cooking B. enjoy different discounts
C. host technology programs D. try various transportations
23. What is special about Global Advent ores Camp?
A. It’ll surely improve our family relations. B. It’ll greatly increase our self-confidence.
C. It’ll leave a deep impression in our mined. D. It’ll enable us to focus more on our health.
When Gitanjali Rao shared how she likes “finding solutions to real problems”, it was hard to imagine this dynamic 11-year-old girl could settle a problem that has escaped scientists for years.
In just three months, Rao came up with a device（装置）that can replace the costly and lengthy tests currently used to reliably determine lead levels in our fresh water. Inspired by the current litigation （诉讼）in Flint, Michigan, a case of water pollution from 2014 to 2015, Rao designed a new testing system that resulted in her being named America’s Top Young Scientist for 2017.
Rao had been following the water problem for about two years. She was amazed by the number of people affected by lead pollution in water and wanted to do something to change this. Gitanjali spent months trying to convince local high schools and colleges to give her lab time to continue her experiment. At home, Gitanjali worked on her project in the “science room” she asked her parents to create for her. Rao has created a device that uses three parts: a cartridge, a Bluetooth reader and an app. To put it simply, the cartridge contains carbon nanotubes（纳米管） that react to lead. This reaction is then registered by the Bluetooth reader, which sends a signal to a mobile app that can tell you immediately if your water is safe to drink.
Rao appropriately named the device Tethys after the Greek goddess of fresh water, and is hoping to make a little improvement to get the device on the market. While we may not be aware of any lead pollution present in our aging pipelines, lead poisoning can cause delays in physical and mental development. With Rao believing that the “purpose of science is to make a difference”, her incredible invention could make a difference to millions of people in the United States.
24. What do we know about Rao’s device?
A. It’s cheap and quick. B. It’s cheap and inaccurate.
C. It’s expensive and reliable. D. It’s portable and time-consuming.
25. What made Rao have the idea of designing the device?
A. Her parents’ suggestions. B. The name of the Greek goddess.
C. Her interest in settling real problems. D. The water pollution litigation in Flint.
26. What do the carbon nanotubes function as?
A. Sending immediate signals. B. Recording the reaction results.
C. Detecting the presence of lead. D. Showing the water quality results.
27. What does the author think of Rao’s invention?
A. It will lead Rao to make a fortune.
B. It will help millions of Americans drink safe water.
C. It will promote the development of science in America.
D. It will soon settle the lead-polluted problem thoroughly.
It was always very cold on that lake shore in the night, but we had plenty of blankets and were warm enough. We never moved a muscle all night, but waked at early dawn in the original positions, and got up at once, thoroughly refreshed. There is no end of medicine in such an experience. That morning we could have defeated ten such people as we were the day before—sick ones at any rate. But the world is slow, and people will go to “water cures” and “movement cures” and to foreign lands for health. Three months of camp life on Lake Tahoe would bring back Egyptian mummy to life, and give him a healthy appetite. I do not mean the oldest and driest mummies, of course, but fresher ones. The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine. And why shouldn’t it be? —it is the same the angels breathe. I think that hardly any amount of tiredness can be gathered together that a man cannot sleep off in one night on the sand by its side. Not under a roof, but under the sky; it seldom or never rains there in the summertime. I know a man who went there to die. But he made a failure of it. He was a skeleton (骨瘦如柴的人) when he came, and could barely stand. He had no appetite, and did nothing but read tracts (小册子) and reflect on the future. Three months later he was sleeping out of doors regularly, eating all he could hold, three times a day, and hunting game over the mountains three thousand feet high for fun. And he was a skeleton no longer, but weighed part of a ton. This is no fancy sketch, but the truth. His disease was consumption. I confidently recommend his experience to other skeletons.
28. Which of the following is the topic of the passage?
A. How to live near Lake Tahoe
B. The imagination of Lake Tahoe
C. The area of Lake Tahoe has amazing powers to bring back people’s health
D. Lake Tahoe’s air and water quality are fantastic for Egyptian mummies
29. The writer’s tone of this passage is ________.
A. determined B. persuasive
C. homesick D. entertaining
30. What does the author mean by saying the air is “the same the angels breathe”?
A. The altitude is very high. B. The wet air surrounded the lake.
C. The cold wind in the area. D. The wideness of the land.
31. The author uses the “Egyptian mummy” to compare to ________.
A. people who lost their families B. sick and exhausted people
C. a dead man D. the writers bad dream
One of Australia’s “Big Things”，The Giant Koala, is situated midway between the Victorian towns of Stawell and Horsham at a small town called Dadswells Bridge. Dadswells Bridge is regarded as the gateway to the Grampians Ranges. The Giant Koala is the “Guardian of the Grampians”.
Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner or just drop in for some takeaway food, a hot drink or a nice cold ice cream. Try our range of old style boiled lollies or make a selection from our lolly shop with a large range of chocolates & lollies. You can even have your next function/party at the Giant Koala in the newly landscaped courtyard fed with our famous camp oven roasted meats.
Make use of our BBQ, and bring your own meat and have a picnic out in our courtyard or among the animals in the zoo. The Giant Koala has a large range of gifts and souvenirs for all ages so that you can take a soft toy koala away with you as a reminder of your visit.
The new owners of The Giant Koala, Rob & Julie-Anne, have recently added a zoo which is home to two very affectionate koalas and other native Australian animals and some farm animals.
You can have your photo taken with our Koalas for a small fee. We have just completed a children’s “Petting Zoo” where they can pat animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, baby turkeys, chickens.
The Giant Koala made an appearance on the Paul Hogan and Shane Jacobson movie Charlie and Boots and was featured in the Telstra Bigpond advertisements this year.
A series of eight “Big Things” in Australia has just been released on Redhead Matches and The Giant Koala was selected to be part of this series and you can find them in Supermarkets now.
32. What is the best title of the passage?
A. Have Lunch at The Giant Koala
B. Australia’s “Big Things”
C. Welcome to The Giant Koala: an Unforgettable Experience
D. Best Gifts You Can Buy at The Giant Koala: Soft Toy Koala
33. It can be inferred from the passage that The Giant Koala is ________.
A. a small town B. a sighting seeing place
C. a famous camp D. a very large creature
34. The passage is most likely to be taken from ________.
A. a tourist website B. a food column
C. an English textbook D. a research study
35. The underlined word “fed” can be replaced by “________”.
A. eaten B. encouraged C. regarded D. supplied
Anger is a normal part of anyone’s life, ___36___ They tend to say or do things they regret later. However, there are some techniques in calming yourself down after getting anger.
● Slow down your breathing. ___37___ Your heart rate goes up, and so does your breathing. Some people are even out of breath when they are angry. What’s important for now is to slow down. Breathe slowly and deeply, Breathe in through the nose, hold the air in your lungs for a couple of seconds, and breathe not slowly through the mouth.
● ___38___ You can reflect deeply or pray. Sit down no a comfortable chair, and close your eyes. Imagine yourself in a comfortable place, like a beach or anywhere nice.
● Write down your thoughts. Get a journal or start a private blog where you can express your thoughts. This helps you see things objectively. What’s great about writing things about your feelings is that you can look back into that particular day years from now. ___39___
● Accept the fact that you can’t control everything in the world. Mast of your anger usually results from disappointments about things that don’t happen as you want them to. ___40___ Once you learn this, you will learn how to work around those things that you cannot change, or achieve your goals through other means.
A. Take time to relax yourself.
B. Anger isn’t always a bad thing to us.
C. Most people become excited when they get angry.
D. And you will probably just laugh about the incident.
E. Be aware that not everything can work to your favor.
F. Many people tend to lose control when they get angry.
G. Unfortunately, this is not exactly a productive activity.
Experts say boredom is good for kids. It forces them to be creative, ___41___ their imaginations, and helps them discover new things. A（n）___42___ in point is 13-year-old Luke Thrill from Dubuque, Iowa.
Luke was ___43___ of playing video games and riding his bike, so he decided to build a tiny house in his backyard instead. He made money from cutting lawns（草坪）and ___44___ exchanged some services, such as gaining the help of an electrical engineer ___45___ sweeping his garage. Luke also ___46___ spare materials from his grandmother’s house and other ___47___ materials from his neighbors for some of the windows and the door.
The 89-square-foot home cost $1, 500 to build and ___48___ 18 months. Inside there’s a kitchenette, a back sitting room, a table and a mounted（镶嵌的）TV, and an upstairs bedroom can be easily ___49___ by stairway.
Although Luke did the ___50___ and learned how to do all the work, he had his father’s ___51___ throughout the project. Greg Thrill was very happy that his son learned to stay on ___52___ and deal with grown-ups. ___53___, he had some simple rules when Luke ___54___ the house: “You ___55___ the money. You build it. And you own it.”
Luke is now in love with ___56___. He has a YouTube channel and hopes to ___57___ other kids to start building. ___58___, he wants to build a bigger tiny house to live in, but for now, he ___59___ in his new home a few nights a week, does homework there, and uses it to take a ___60___ from his twin brother.
（ ）41. A. changes B. ignores C. improves D. weakens
（ ）42. A. method B. explanation C. procedure D. case
（ ）43. A. tired B. fond C. confident D. guilty
（ ）44. A. thus B. even C. still D. anyhow
（ ）45. A. in exchange for B. in praise for C. in support of D. in place of
（ ）46. A. updated B. ordered C. removed D. used
（ ）47. A. recycled B. cheap C. new D. raw
（ ）48. A. spent B. took C. saved D. wasted
（ ）49. A. supported B. accessed C. held D. landed
（ ）50. A. research B. housework C. experiment D. discovery
（ ）51. A. permission B. help C. control D. order
（ ）52. A. credit B. business C. budget D. duty
（ ）53. A. Therefore B. Besides C. Rather D. However
（ ）54. A. finished B. decorated C. started D. painted
（ ）55. A. borrow B. donate C. raise D. distribute
（ ）56. A. books B. videos C. riding D. building
（ ）57. A. inspire B. press C. command D. warn
（ ）58. A. Luckily B. Eventually C. Frequently D. Strangely
（ ）59. A. brings out B. leaves out C. hangs out D. puts out
（ ）60. A. ride B. risk C. chance D. break
As kids reach adolescence, they often face increasing workloads and responsibilities but school still starts early. As a result, it ___61___ (report) that 80 to 90 percent of teens don’t get
enough sleep. This sleep ___62___ (lose) causes kids to suffer mentally and physically. But too much sleep also has its problems. According to Andrew Fuligni, a sleep doctor in a famous hospital, ___63___ studies the mental health of adolescents, sleeping less than eight hours ___64___ more, than ten can make teenagers fed worse the next day.
___65___ (help) teens get enough sleep, some schools have already made school start later. They have found that the later times let kids sleep more. They also have seen ___66___ (high) test scores and better graduation rates. However, this isn’t enough. Meanwhile, teenagers have to help ___67___ (they). Fuligni suggests teens sleep for 10 hours each night for a week or two. This will help them figure ___68___ how much sleep they require to fed their best. However, sleeping more on weekends ___69___ （be） not a good idea to compensate for missing sleep during the week. Fuligni warns that getting different ___70___（amount）of sleep each, night can be had for mental health.
I went to the supermarket yesterday. While walk around，I noticed n credit card on the floor by chances. I picked it up and waited for an owner. No one comes. Suddenly, a lady with an anxiously look rushed in. So I approached her and asked why she had lost something. She did, her credit card. I asked her name but confirmed that it matched the card. Then I returned to her. She said she had prayed to her mother, who had passed away recently, to help her find the card. We talked and I introduced for myself, “My name is Claire.” She responded, “My mother’s name is Claire either!”
21. D 22. A 23. C
21. 细节理解题。根据iD Tech Camp中At iD Tech Camps, students from 10 to 18 learn to design video games, design robots, model 3D characters, work with AI, build laptops, learn about Internet security, and more! The top universities on the planet—Stanford, MIT, Caltech.—have trusted and hosted our programs for over 19 years, inspiring students to dream BIG.Tell: 408-871-2227可知，学现代科学拨打408-871-2227。故D项正确。
22. 细节理解题。根据MasterChef Camp中This summer, experience one of the greatest cooking experiences on the planet!可知，厨艺大师训练营的参与者会爱上烹饪。故A项正确。
23. 细节理解题。根据Global Adventures Camp中These adventures quickly bring you a feeling of being with family members and will leave you with unforgettable lifelong memories.可知，Global Advent ores Camp会给我们留下深刻的印象。故C项正确。
24. A 25. D 26. C 27. B
【解析】本文是一篇记叙文。文章介绍Gitanjali Rao在分享 “找到解决实际问题的方法”时，这个充满活力的11岁女孩怎样解决一个多年来一直困扰着科学家的问题。Rao相信“科学的目的是为了改变现状”，她那令人难以置信的发明可能会对美国数百万人产生影响。
24. 推理判断题。根据第二段中Rao came up with a device（装置）that can replace the costly and lengthy tests currently used to reliably determine lead levels in our fresh water.可知，关于Rao的设备我们知道它既便宜又快速。故选A。
25. 细节理解题。根据第二段中Inspired by the current litigation （诉讼）in Flint, Michigan,可知，Flint的水污染诉讼让Rao想到了设计这个设备的想法。故选D。
26. 细节理解题。根据第三段中To put it simply, the cartridge contains carbon nanotubes（纳米管） that react to lead.可知，碳纳米管的作用是探测到铅的存在。故选C。
27. 推理判断题。根据最后一段中With Rao believing that the “purpose of science is to make a difference”, her incredible invention could make a difference to millions of people in the United States.可知，作者认为Rao的发明将帮助数百万美国人饮用安全的水。故选B。
28. C 29. D 30. A 31. B
30. 推理判断题。由该句前面的The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine.可知，越靠近上空，空气越清新，而天使通常是在上空的，所以这里指的是海拔很高。A选项正确。
31. 推理判断题。文中提到木乃伊前面的一句people will go to “water cures” and “movement cures” and to foreign lands for health.讲到，这些患有疾病的人去其他的地方寻求健康。紧接着作者讲到三个月的太浩湖的生活使木乃伊恢复生机，也就是暗指在太浩湖野营的人们得以康复健康。所以作者把那些有疾病的人比做木乃伊。故B选项正确。
32. C 33. B 34. A 35. D
【解析】这是一篇广告宣传。本文主要介绍了澳大利亚的一个旅游景点“The Giant Koala”，并介绍了在这里人们可以做的事情。人们可以在这里吃到各种甜点，还可以自己烧烤，跟动物拍照等。
32. 主旨大意题。本文主要介绍了一个旅游景点“The Giant Koala”，并宣传人们到这里玩。故C选项正确。
33. 推理判断题。由文中第二段的You can even have your next function/party at the Giant Koala以及后文可知，The Giant Koala是一个旅游景点。故B选项正确。
35. 词义猜测题。根据You can even have your next function/party at the Giant Koala in the newly landscaped courtyard fed with our famous camp oven roasted meats.（你可以在Giant Koala新的园景庭院中举办下一个活动/派对，而这里提供我们著名的野营烤肉。），所以fed在此的意思是“提供”。A. eaten吃；B. encouraged鼓励；C. regarded认为；D. supplied提供。故D选项正确。
36. F 37. C 38. A 39. D 40. E
36. 上文提到 “愤怒是每个人生活中正常的一部分”，下文提到“他们倾向于说或做他们事后后悔的事情”，承接上下文，F项Many people tend to lose control when they get angry.“许多人在生气时往往会失去控制。”切题。该项中的angry与上文的Anger吻合；该项中的lose control与下文的regret later.对称。故F项正确。
37. 下文提到“你的心率会上升，你的呼吸也会加快。”承接下文，C项 Most people become excited when they get angry.“大多数人在生气时会变得兴奋。”切题。该项中的become excited与下文的goes up对应。故C项正确。
38. 此空位于段落首句。下文提到“你可以深思或祈祷。坐在舒适的椅子上，闭上你的眼睛。”承接上文，A. Take time to relax yourself.“花点时间放松自己。”切题。该项中的relax与下文中的comfortable 和 close your eyes相吻合。故A项正确。
39. 上文提到“写下你感受的伟大之处在于，你可以回顾过去的那一天。”承接上文，D项 And you will probably just laugh about the incident.“你可能会对这一事件一笑了之。”切题。故D项正确。
40. 上文提到“你的大部分愤怒通常是由于你对那些没有你想要的事情的失望而产生的。”下文提到“一旦你学会了这一点，你就会学会如何处理那些你无法改变的事情，或者通过其他方式实现你的目标。”承接上下文，E项Be aware that not everything can work to your favor.“要知道，不是所有的事情都能对你有利。”切题。下文中的this指的就是该项中的“not everything can work to your favor.”故E项正确。
41. C 42. D 43. A 44. B 45. A 46. D 47. A 48. B 49. B 50. A
51. B 52. C 53. D 54. C 55. C 56. D 57. A 58. B 59. C 60. D
41. 考查动词。A. changes改变；B. ignores忽视；C. improves提高；D. weakens变弱。它迫使他们变得有创造力，提高他们的想象力，帮助他们发现新的东西。根据下文的helps them discover new things可知“提高”想象力，故选C。
42. 考查名词。A. method方法；B. explanation解释；C. procedure程序；D. case情况，案例。一个恰当的例子是来自Luke Thrill from Dubuque, Iowa的13岁的卢克。此处指的是一个“案例”，故选D。
43. 考查形容词。A. tired劳累的；B. fond喜爱的；C. confident自信的；D. guilty有罪的。Luke厌倦了玩电子游戏和骑自行车，所以他决定在他的后院建一个小房子。be tired of对---感到厌烦，故答案为of。
44. 考查副词。A. thus因此；B. even甚至；C. still仍然；D. anyhow无论如何。他从修剪草坪上赚了钱，甚至还交换了一些服务，比如得到一名电气工程师的帮助，以换取打扫车库的费用。故选B。
45. 考查词组。A. in exchange for交换；B. in praise for因为---赞美；C. in support of 支持；D. in place of代替。他从修剪草坪上赚了钱，甚至还交换了一些服务，比如得到一名电气工程师的帮助，以换取打扫车库的费用。根据such as gaining the help of an electrical engineer ___5___ sweeping his garage.可知此处的意思是“交换”，故选A。
46. 考查动词。A. updated更新；B. ordered命令；C. removed拆除；D. used使用。Luke还用他祖母家的备用材料和邻居的其他回收材料做了一些窗户和门。故选D。
47. 考查形容词。A. recycled回收利用的；B. cheap便宜的；C. new新的；D. raw未加工的。Luke还用他祖母家的备用材料和邻居的其他回收材料做了一些窗户和门。故选D。
48. 考查动词。A. spent花费；B. took花费，拿走；C. saved挽救；D. wasted浪费。这个89平方英尺的房子建造花费了1500美元和18个月。spend“花费”，主语是“人”；take“花费”的主语是“物”，故选B。
49. 考查动词。A. supported支持；B. accessed接近，获取；C. held举行；D. landed登陆。里面有一个小厨房，一个后客厅，一张桌子和一个挂着的电视，楼上的卧室可以很容易地通过楼梯进入。可知此处指很容易地通过楼梯“进入”，故选B。
50. 考查名词。A. research研究；B. housework家务；C. experiment实验； D. discovery发现。虽然Luke做了研究，并学会了如何做所有的工作，但他在整个项目中都得到了父亲的帮助。根据learned how to do all the work可知，Luke做了研究，故选A。
51. 考查名词。A. permission许可；B. help帮助；C. control控制；D. order命令。虽然Luke做了研究，并学会了如何做所有的工作，但他在整个项目中都得到了父亲的帮助。根据Although Luke did the ___10___ and learned how to do all the work,可知，Luke整个过程得到了父亲的“帮助”，故选B。
52. 考查名词。A. credit信用；B. business生意；C. budget预算；D. duty职责。他的儿子学会了保持预算和处理成年人的问题，他非常高兴。根据deal with grown-ups可知他学会了保持“预算”，故选C。
53. 考查副词。A. Therefore因此；B. Besides另外；C. Rather宁愿；D. However然而。然而，当卢克开始建造这所房子时，他有一些简单的规则：“你筹集资金。你建立它。和你拥有它。”上文提到整个过程他得到了父亲的帮助，而下文的he had some simple rules when Luke ___14___ the house说明前后表示“转折”，故选D。
54. 考查动词。A. finished完成；B. decorated装饰；C. started开始，起动；D. painted油漆，绘画。然而，当卢克开始建造这所房子时，他有一些简单的规则：“你筹集资金。你建立它。和你拥有它。”故选C。
55. 考查动词。A. borrow借；B. donate捐赠；C. raise提高，养育；D. distribute分布，分配。然而，当卢克开始这所房子时，他有一些简单的规则：“你筹集资金。你建立它。和你拥有它。”此处表示“筹集资金”，故选C。
56. 考查名词。A. books书；B. videos视频；C. riding骑马；D. building建筑物。Luke现在爱上了建筑。根据下文start building可知答案为D。
57. 考查动词。A. inspire鼓舞；B. press按压；C. command命令，指挥；D. warn警告。他有一个YouTube频道，希望能激励其他孩子开始建设。故选A。
58. 考查副词。A. Luckily幸运地；B. Eventually最后；C. Frequently频繁地； D. Strangely奇怪地。最终，他想要建造一个更大的小房子住在里面，但现在，他每周都要在他的新房子里呆上几个晚上，在那里做家庭作业，用它来休息一下避开他的双胞胎兄弟。故选B。
59. 考查动词词组。A. brings out生产，出版；B. leaves out遗漏，不考虑； C. hangs out挂出，闲逛；D. puts out熄灭，出版。最终，他想要建造一个更大的小房子住在里面，但现在，他每周都要在他的新房子里呆上几个晚上，在那里做家庭作业，用它来休息一下避开他的双胞胎兄弟。故选C。
60. 考查名词。A. ride骑，乘坐；B. risk冒险；C. chance机会；D. break破裂，间断。最终，他想要建造一个更大的小房子住在里面，但现在，他每周都要在他的新房子里呆上几个晚上，在那里做家庭作业，用它来休息一下避开他的双胞胎兄弟。故选D。
61. is reported 62. loss 63. who 64. or 65. To help
66. higher 67. themselves 68. out 69. is 70. amounts
61. 考查被动语态。结果是，有80%到90%的青少年没有得到足够的睡眠。固定句式：It is reported that---，据报道---，故答案为is reported。
63. 考查定语从句。此处a sleep doctor是先行词，指人，后面的非限制性定语从句缺少主语和先行词，故答案为who。
64. 考查连词。一家著名医院的睡眠医生，他研究青少年的心理健康，睡眠时间少于8小时甚至超过10小时，这可能会让青少年第二天的情况变得更糟。or more或更多，故答案为or。
65. 考查动词不定式。为了帮助青少年获得充足的睡眠，一些学校已经开始了学校的开学，帮助青少年获得充足的睡眠，一些学校已经在晚些时候开始上课。此处是动词不定式做目的状语。故答案为To help。
68. 考查固定词组。这将帮助他们计算出他们需要多少睡眠才使他们得到最好的睡眠。figure out明白，理解，计算出，故答案为out。
Dear Mr. Daniel,
How time flies! It’s been a month since you went back home after a year’s teaching us spoken English. How are you recently?
I’m writing to ask you for help. I will attend the annual English Speech Competition held in our school a week later, and I have just completed my speech draft. However, I’m not quite sure about the sentences and structures used. I know you are an expert in this field, so would you be kind enough to spare some time to go through them and do some necessary correction for me? The details are in the attachment.
Best wishes to you and your family!
第2步：根据写作要求确定关键词，如：spoken English（口语）；ask you for help（请求帮助）；the annual English Speech Competition（年度英语演讲比赛）等。