1. There is _______ kitchen in my house, and I like _______ kitchen very much.
A a; a B. a; an C. the; a D. a; the
2. Each of the singers ______ a ______ swimming pool.
A. has; fifty-metre-long B. have; fifty-metres-long
C. has; fifty-metres-long D. have; fifty-metre-long
3. There_______ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A will be going to B will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be
4. --Chinese is too hard for Tom.
---Really? But I it a problem if he works hard.
A. think; will be B. think; isn't
C. don't think; will be D. don't think; won't be
5. He free next week. He will be busy the fridges at the community centre.
A. won’t be; with fixing B. won’t be; fixing
C. shan’t be; to fix D. isn’t; with
6. --- Oh, there’s______ in today’s newspaper.
--- Yes, the Shanghai Disney park will open soon.
A. nothing important B. something important
C. important something D. important nothing
7. --- Millie is not at home. I will ask her to __________.
--- Thank you.
A. call back you B. call back him C. call him back D. call you back
8. Next month, __________teachers from other cities will come to visit our school.
A. six hundreds B. six hundreds of C. hundred of D. hundreds of
9. ---Why is the teacher unhappy?
--- The little girl always the playground in class.
A. looks after B. looks out of C. looks out at D. looks like
10. —Is the young man in red shoes your good friend?
—No, he isn’t. Nobody _______ a person _______ him.
A. like; like B. likes; likes C. like; likes D. likes; like
11. —Can you go boating with me tomorrow?
— . I’ll go to the Helping Hands Club．
A. Sounds great B. 1’m afraid not C. I’m not sure D. I don’t think so
12. --- _________ is it from your home to your school?
---It is about twenty minutes by bike.
A. How far B. How long C. How many D. How much
13. We say this number "9,075,010"_______.
A. nine millions, seventy-five thousands and ten
B. nine million and seventy-five thousand and ten
C. nine million, seventy-five thousand, ten
D. nine million, seventy-five thousand and ten
14. I must thank Andy ________helping me so much_________ my Chinese．
A. with；for B. for；for C. for；with D. with：with
15. .I am really happy ______ you ______the party.
A. to invite, to B. inviting, for
C. to invite, for D. inviting, to
How do you get on with your teachers? Every day, we spend hours with our teachers at school. We 16 them, and they teach us to be good people. The relationship(关系)between students and teachers is very important.
Teachers care about our studies and lives, and it seems they know everything about the subjects they teach. They also have the right(权利)to decide 17 should be the class leaders or represent(代表)the class to take part in activities.
So many students want to be the teachers' helpers. We 18 teachers great respect(尊重). In class, we obey rules and keep 19 if the teacher doesn't ask us to speak. We 20 have opinions different from our teachers’. When they make mistakes, we are afraid to point them out. Some of us don't want to talk with teachers after class because we don't want to bother(打扰)them.
At American 21 , the situation is quite different. Teachers and students are more like friends. 22 a teacher by his or her name is common. In class, students express their opinions 23 and challenge(挑战)teachers when they don't agree. If it turns out that a teacher makes a mistake, the teacher will say “ 24 ” in front of the whole class. Students and teachers also communicate by email, Facebook or Twitter after class. They chat 25 studies and life experiences.
Teachers are like our parents and friends, so we should respect them.
( )16. A. learn about B. learn from C. come from D.hear about
( )17. A. where B. which C. who D. what
( )18. A. send B. make C. tell D. show
( )19. A. quiet B. noisy C. tired D. sleepy
( )20. A. often B. usually C. always D. hardly
( )21. A. families B. offices C. schools D. shops
( )22. A. Calling B. Call C. Calls D. Called
( )23. A. really B. quickly C. freely D. regularly
( )24. A. OK B. thanks C. sorry D. yes
( )25. A. for B. about C. with D. to
Come and see the Indian（印度的） elephants and the new tigers from America. The horses are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs from Australia （澳大利亚）are waiting to laugh at you, and the giraffes from Zambia (赞比亚) are waiting to look down on you.
Tickets Opening time
Adults: $ 2.00
Children: Over 12 : $1.00
Under 12: Free Monday----Saturday : 9:00 a.m. ---- 4:00 p.m.
Sunday : 10:00 a.m. ----- 3:00 p. m.
Keep the zoo clean!
Do not touch(触摸), give food or go near the animals.
26. How many kinds of animals are there in this passage (文章)?
A. Four. B. Five. C. Six. D. Seven.
27. Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons. One is 14 and the other is 10. They pay ___.
A. $ 4.00 B. $ 3.00 C. $2.00 D. $1.00
28. According to the passage, do you think what we can do in the zoo?
A. We can give some food to the tiger. B. We can touch the monkey on the head.
C. We can throw litter(垃圾). D. We can take a few nice photos
No one knew how to study when he or she was born. You need to learn to do some things first. Then it will be easy for you to learn and do well in class.
Pay Attention(注意)in Class Paying attention is good for learning. It can help you know what your teacher says, and it will help you learn more and faster.
Take Good Notes Taking good notes can make it easier to study. Be sure to write down all the important things that your teacher says or writes on the blackboard, and then read them after class.
Plan Ahead(提前) Don't wait until Thursday night to study for Friday's test. Planning ahead can help you get good grades. You can plan what to do and how much to do each day.
Ask For Help What should you do if you are confused about something ? Be sure to ask your teacher for help. You can also ask some other people, like your classmates and your mom or dad.
29. The pieces of advice can .
A. help us pass all the exams B. help us become cleverer
C. make it easier for us to learn D. make us stronger and healthier
30. We should write down when we take notes in class.
A. what to do and how much to do that day
B. all the things that we are not sure about
C. the important things the teacher says and writes
D. what the teacher says to us in class
31. The underlined word "confused" means " " in Chinese.
A.困惑的 B.差异的 C.恐惧的 D.兴奋的
32. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Reading the notes after class is a good start.
B. We should study well for Friday's test.
C. Learning how to learn is very important.
D. Planning ahead can help you know what the teacher says.
What do you usually do in your free time? Play sports? Watch TV? How about reading books? You must know the Chinese saying: "Read thousands of books; travel thousands of miles." Books are important in our life. Reading books is good for us. It can help us know and understand the world better. It can help us get a lot of knowledge. It brings us a new and different world that we have never been before. Almost all the great men like reading, like Chairman Mao and Madame Curie.
In a word, books are treasure and we must love them. But before you read, remember to choose a good one. Ask your parents or teachers about what books to read. Be sure you are interested in them. There are many different kinds of books: I like biography(传记) because I can learn something from the characters.
What about you? Young friends, please love books and read them. They are very helpful to you.
33. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Madame Curie doesn't like reading at all.
B. We shouldn't ask teachers about what books to read.
C. Reading books can give us little knowledge.
D. We have to choose a good book before we start to read.
34. Reading books can help people_________.
A. get more sleep B. know little about themselves
C. get money from others D. understand the world better
35. What kind of books does the writer like?
A. Story-books. B. Comic books.
C. Biography. D. Novels
36. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Only reading books can make people succeed.
B. Chairman Mao likes reading very much.
C. Books are helpful to human.
D. Young people should read more books.
37. What does the underlined part "Read thousands of books; travel thousands of miles." mean
38.I need help because I have ▲ with my homework.(问题)
39. Her ▲ brother works in the town center. (年级较长的)
40.Can I take a_____▲ _____ for you? (消息)
41.We are now ______▲ ____(准备）for the coming party.
42. Your ideas are different from those _____▲ ____ (工程师)
43. How ______▲ _____ (幸运的) you are to win the match !
44. People in the west eat with _▲ and forks while the Chinese use chopsticks.
45. What’s the___▲ ___ of Russia? -----Moscow, a beautiful city.
46. My bike is ▲ . Can you help me fix it?
47. Tomorrow is my_____▲ _____ birthday. I am one year older than my 8-year-old brother.
Hong Kong has about forty public beaches. Some of the beaches are among the best in the world. People can go there for a swim. You can go to most of them by bus. To go to some beaches you must take a boat. There are toilets, changing rooms and places to buy food and drink on most of the beaches.
You will swim there without danger if you remember these instructions:
1. Never swim alone. 2. Never swim after a meal or when you feel hungry or tired.
3. Do not stay in the water too long. 4. Never go out in a boat if you cannot swim.
Remember: A red flag means that it is dangerous for anybody to go into the water. A blue flag means that it is dangerous for children.
53.How many beaches are there in Hong Kong?
54.What does a blue flag mean there?
55. Do you like swimming? Why or why not?
要 求： 1）表达清楚，语法正确，上下文连贯；
How are you? I live in a new neighbourhood now. Let me tell you something about it.
1-5 DACCB 6-10 BDDCD 11-15 BABCA
26-28CDD 29-32 CCAC 33-37 DDCAB
38problems 39elder 40message 41ready 42enginners’
43lucky 44knives 45capital 46broken 47ninth
48. My dream home is at the foot of a hill.
49.Volunteers often share different skills with others at the community centre.
50. France has an area of over 260000 square miles.
51. Is there anything wrong with the manager’s washing machine?
52. I’m afraid they won’t welcome visitors like you.
53. About forty.
54.It means that it is dangerous for children.
55.Yes.Because swimming is fun./No. because it is dangerous.(言之有理即可)