1. A. late B. eat C. fight
2. A. 4 yuan B. 5 yuan C. 8 yuan
3. A. play tennis B. play chess C. go camping
4. A. Her father is shopping in a supermarket.
B. Her mother goes shopping every Saturday.
C. Her mother is shopping in a supermarket.
5. A. Elepha nts can’t go very far and easily get lost.
B. Elephants can walk for a long time, but they can’t get lost.
C. After walking for a long time, elephants can get very tired.
6. A. At 7:00. B. By bus. C. With my sister.
7. A. Great. B. I’m fine. C. Yes, it’s good.
8. A. They are from America. B. Because they’re cute. C. Because they’re boring.
9. A. An art club. B. Yes, I like drawing. C. I can play soccer.
10. A. It’s in December. B. It’s sunny. C. It’s my favorite day.
Ⅲ. 听对话和问题, 选择正确答案。（共8小题，每小题1分，计8分）
11. What does the girl like to do after dinner?
A B C
12. What’s the boy’s favorite Chinese food?
A B C
13. Where are they?
A. In a restaurant. B. At the train station. C. In a clothes store.
14. What festival is it today?
A . Christmas Day. B. The Dragon Boat Festival. C. The Mid-Autumn Festival.
15. Where is Jim from?
A. China. B. America. C. Australia.
16. What’s the weather like in Bill’s city?
A. It’s rainy. B. It’s sunny. C. It’s cloudy.
17. What is Sally doing now?
A. Listening to music. B. Watching a movie. C. Climbing a mountain.
18. What does Bob look like?
A. He has short curly hair. B. He likes to wear sports shoes. C. He is very tall.
19. Where does Lisa live?
A. In a quiet neighborhood. B. In a noisy neighborhood. C. In a village.
20. What does Lisa enjoy doing?
A. Singing. B. Running. C. Reading.
21. Where is the library?
A. Across from the park. B. Across from a restaurant. C. Between her house and a store.
22. When did Lucy find the cat?
A. Last New Year’s Day. B. Last Christmas Day. C. Last Children’s Day.
23. Who didn’t let her keep the cat at first?
A. Her parents. B. Her teacher. C. Her friend.
24. Where did Lucy want to take the cat?
A. An animal hospital. B. Her school. C. Her home.
25. How does she feel when she’s with the cat?
A. Sad. B. Happy. C. Angry.
笔 试 部 分
26. ---Do you like watching English movies?
---Yes, I think it’s a good to learn English.
A. problem B. day C. dream D. way
27. ---Grace, where are your parents?
---They in the park.
A. take a walk B. are taking a walk C. took a walk D. will take a walk
28. ---Why are you standing, Lucy?
---I can’t see the blackboard clearly. Two tall boys are sitting me.
A. in front of B. behind C. next to D. between
29. —Can you a tent by yourself?
—Sorry. It’s difficult for me.
A. put on B. put off C. put up D. put down
30. —You look today.
—Yes, I stayed up late to watch the soccer game last night.
A. smart B. happy C. easy D. tired
31. —Why aren’t you happy?
—Because there are rules in our school. I can’t stand them.
A. too much B. too many C. much D. much too
32. Little Tom is a dirty boy, and he takes a shower.
A. never B. usually C. often D. sometimes
33. ________ on the grass, or(否则) it will “cry”.
A. Walk B. Don’t walk C. To walk D. Not to walk
34. --- Who _____ to clean the classroom last weekend?
A. helps B. is helping C. helped D. will help
35. — ?
—Well, he is tall and handsome with glasses.
A. What does your father look like B. What would your father like
C. What does your father like D. What do you think of your father
Do you think of your parents? “Yes, of course.” you may answer, “I buy a gift for my mother on 36 . And I give my father a gift 37 Father’s Day, too. ” Then what about the other days of a year? Always 38 to think of your parents, not just on some 39 days. I have a friend. She 40 alone, because her parents live in a different city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice talk. Then she wanted to make a telephone call. She dialed (拨) the number, but then she put the phone down. After about ten seconds, she dialed the 41 again. “Hi, Mom …”
Later, I asked, “Why did you dial the number twice ?” She said, “My parents are old. 42 can’t get close to the telephone quickly. I always do so when I call them. I just want to give them 43 time to answer the call. ”
My friend is just such(这样) a good girl. She is always 44 her parents, so why not 45 her? You’ll also be a good son or daughter.
36. A. Mother’s Day B. Father’s Day C. Teachers’ Day D. Children’s Day
37. A. in B. on C. at D. to
38. A. ask B. forget C. remember D. stop
39. A. interesting B. special C. difficult D. boring
40. A. live B. lives C. lived D. living
41. A. phone B. book C. letter D. number
42. A. I B. She C. He D. They
43. A. few B. little C.many D. a little
44. A. putting away B. thinking about C. looking for D. listening to
45. A. learn from B. ask C. talk about D. miss
We often talk about the weather. Here are some passages about the weather. Let’s read them together.
Is it hot or cold, cool or warm? It always goes up and down. When the sun comes up, it warms the air and the temperature（温度）will go up. When nights come, the air will get cooler and the temperature will fall.
We can’t see it, but we can feel it. It can move the air. When it comes, we can see the branches(树枝) of trees are moving. Do you like flying kites? It can carry your kite high in the sky. It can also blow your hat off.
The rain is falling all around. It falls on fields and trees. It rains on the umbrellas here and on the ships at sea.
We often see it in winter. It looks white and many people like it a lot. When it comes, the ground will put on her white clothes. And children are very happy then, because they can make snowmen.
46. The underlined word “fall” in Passage 1 means “________” in Chinese.
A. 使……变冷 B. 使……变暖 C. 下降 D. 上升
47. The underlined word “it” in Passage 2 refers to(指代) ________.
A. the air B. the sun C. the weather D. the wind
48. Which one may be the best title（题目）for Passage 3? ________
A. The rain B. Ships at sea
C. Falling on fields and trees D. Taking your umbrella
49. Passage 4 mainly(主要地) talks about _______.
A. rain B. snow C. wind D. temperature
50. Why do children feel happy when it snows? _________
A. Because they can stay at home.
B. Because they feel very cold .
C. Because they don’t need to go to bed.
D. Because they can make snowmen.
Here is a content of a book.
Units Reading Listening Skills
Daily Life The Life of a Firefighter
Safety First Listen to a student talking about his free time Understanding the main ideas
On the Weekend Helping at Home
Talking to Friends Listen to people talking about how to get to a place Understanding the main ideas
Guessing the meaning of new words
Food and Drink At a Restaurant
Food for Sport Listen to shopping and restaurant conversations Understanding the main ideas
Seasons and Weather Weather in China
Summer Vacation Listen to weather report Understanding the main ideas
51. If you are interested in food, you can read __________.
A. Safety First B. Talking to Friends C. Food for Sport D. Summer Vacation
52. You can learn something about weather in .
A. Unit 1 B. Unit 2 C. Unit 3 D. Unit 4
53. In Unit 2, what can you listen to ?
A. A student talking about his free time.
B. People talking about how to get to a place.
C. Shopping and restaurant conversations.
D. A weather report.
54. In all the units, you can learn the skill of _______.
A. writing B. understanding the main ideas
C. predicting D. guessing the meaning of new words
55. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. You can listen to a teacher talking about his free time in Unit 1.
B. You can learn the skill of guessing the meaning of new words in Unit 2.
C. You can’t read At a Restaurant in Unit 3.
D. You can read Helping at Home in Unit 4.
As students, you may have many dreams. They can be very big like becoming Superman, or they can be small. You may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.
If you find a dream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream come true? Follow Your Heart by Australian writer Andrew Matthews tells us that making our dreams come true is life’s biggest challenge(挑战).
“You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or that it is impossible (不可能) for you to become a star. These ideas stop you from realizing your dream,” the book says.
In fact, everyone can make his dream come true. The first important thing you must do is to remember what your dream is.
Don’t let it leave your heart (心). Keep telling yourself what you want. Do this step by step (一步一步地) and your dream will come true faster. A big dream is, in fact, many small dreams.
Never give up (放弃) your dream. There will be difficulties on the road. But the biggest problem comes from yourself. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of (代替) watching TV, you will do better in your schoolwork. Saving five yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book. When you get closer to your dream, it may change（改变）a little. Then you can learn more skills and find new interests.
56. Follow Your Heart is _______.
A. the name of a book by Andrew Matthews
B. the name of a famous Australian writer
C. the most important dream to have for students
D. the first thing you must do to make your dream come true
57. If you want to make your dream come true, you should _______.
A. remember what your dream is first
B. keep telling yourself what you want
C. never be afraid of the big difficulties
D. try to start with all the things above（以上）
58. From the text, we know that Andrew Matthews is from _______ .
A. America B. Canada C. Australia D. England
59. What you should NOT do to make your dream come true?
A. Watch TV to do better in your schoolwork.
B. Do what you should do step by step.
C. Always remember what your dream is.
D. Read more books, learn more skills and find new interests.
60. What is the best title (标题) of the text?
A. Keep Your Dream in Your Heart.
B. How to Find Your Dream.
C. Students Have Many Dreams.
D. Make Your Dream Come True.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
61 Jack went to Sunshine Town with his parents last .
62.It took them minutes to get there by subway.
63. They saw beautiful and green trees in a natural park.
64. After having lunch, they at Star Shopping Mall.
65. The gifts were not .
笔 试 部 分
Visitors often get lost in a foreign country. So knowing the way is very important. People in different countries have different ways to show the way.
In Japan, people don’t use street names, but they use landmarks(地标) in their directions(方向). For example, when you ask the way to a bank, the Japanese can say, “Go along the street, turn left at the hospital and you can see a fruit market. The bank is there.”
In the countryside of America usually there are not many landmar ks. Because there are no towns or buildings in miles(英里). If people show you the way, they can say, “Go north two miles. Turn east, and then go another mile.”
How do people in California show the way? They use time, not miles. “银行有多远?”you ask. “Oh,” they answer, “it is about five minutes from here.” You say, “Yes. How many miles?” They don’t know.
People in Greece(希腊) are very kind. Because most visitors cannot understand the Greek language. If you ask Greeks for the way, they often say, “Follow me.” Then they can bring you through the streets of the city to the place where you want to go.
66. 从文中找出与下句意义相近的句子。So it is of great importance to know the way.
67. People in California use ____________ to show the way.
68. How do people in Japan show the way?
Animals are our good friends. We need animals in our daily life. Do you like 71________(they)? Why not come to Beijing Zoo? There 72________ (be) many kinds of animals, such as elephants, lions, pandas, monkeys and so on. Of all the animals, monkeys are my 73 f__________ because they are funny. I don’t like lions 74_________ they are dangerous. But my friend Tom 75 (like) lions best because they are kings of the forest. Last Sunday I went to the zoo. I 76 (see) the heaviest animals on land—elephants. I also enjoyed a monkey show. The monkeys could 77 r________ bikes. 78_________ cute they are! I wanted to give them bananas to eat. But the zoo keeper 79 (tell) us not to feed animals in the zoo. It is one of the 80__________(rule) for visitors to follow.
81. animals, you, what, like, do
82. your, pet, have, does, family, a
83. walk, legs, the dog, two, can, on
84. always, him, food, my mother, healthy, gives
85. playing, he, a ball, is, with, now
B) 书面表达 （计15分）
86.繁忙的学习之余，同学们也一定想在周末去郊外或乡下游玩放松自己吧！假设你是李华，请根据下面表格内容提示，以“My Great Trip to the Countryside”为题，用英语写一篇60词左右的短文，可适当发挥。
Time 上周六 Place 一个村子
Weather 晴朗 How to go By bike
My Great Trip to the Countryside
1--5. AABCB 6-10. BACAA 11-15. BCABC
16-20.ACBBC 21-25. ACACB 26-30. DBACD
31-35. BABCA 36-40. ABCBB 41-45. DDDBA
46-50. CDABD 51-55. CDBBB 56-60. ADCAD
评分标准：1. 1-45小题，每小题1分，计45分； 46-60小题，每小题2分，计30分。
VIII. 61. weekend 62. forty/40 63. flowers 64. shopped 65. expensive
IX. 66. So knowing the way is very important.
68. They use landmarks.
69. People in different countries have different ways to show the way.
70. How far is the bank?
X. 71. them 72. are 73. favorite 74. because 75. likes
76. saw 77. ride 78. How 79. told 80. rules
XI. A） 81. What animals do you like?
82. Does your family have a pet?
83. The dog ca n walk on two legs.
84. My mother always gives him healthy food.
85. He is playing with a ball now.
评分标准： 1. 每小题1分，计5分。
一档 13-15分 包含了所有要点，能围绕内容要点适当发挥，内容具体、丰富；应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇，用词准确，句子通顺，行文连贯，表达清楚；没有或几乎没有语言错误，具备较强的语言运用能力，达到了预期的写作目的。
二档 10-12分 基本包含了所有要点，并有一定发挥，内容比较丰富；应用的语言结构和词汇能满足任务要求，句子较通顺，表达较清楚；有少量语言错误，基本达到了预期的写作目的。
三档 7-9分 包含了多数要点，并有所发挥，内容不够丰富、具体，字数较少；句子不够通顺，语言表达过于简单，行文不够连贯；有部分语言错误。
四档 4-6分 只包含了少数要点，内容过少；句子无条理，语言不规范，行文不连贯；语言错误较多。
五档 0-3分 只包含了一个要点或所写内容与要求 几乎无关，内容杂乱，不知所云；语言很不通顺，用词很不准确；错误过多，几乎难以读懂。