第Ⅰ卷（选择题, 共64 分）
一、 听力选择 （共15题, 每小题1分, 满分15分）
1. What is Li Jun’s sister doing now?
A. She’s learning Beijing opera.
B. She’s playing table tennis.
C. She’s teaching in an opera school.
2. What does the man usually do when he is free?
A. He usually goes cycling.
B. He usually goes jogging.
C. He usually goes shopping.
3. What can pet dogs do for the wo man?
A. They can sing. B. They can speak. C. We don’t know.
4. How can the man get to the park?
A. He can walk across the street and turn right.
B. He can walk across the bridge and turn right.
C. He can walk across the yard and turn left.
5. Where does Jack’s father go to work?
A. In a computer company. B. In the police station. C. In the post office.
6. What are they talking about? They are talking about _____.
A. parents B. countries C. travels
7. How many students are there in the bigger school?
A. 3,250. B. 9,550 C. 9,515.
8. When did the man and his classmates visit an old people’s home?
A. Last Sunday. B. Last Saturday. C. Last holiday.
9. Where are they probably going tomorrow?
A. Beihai Park. B. The Palace Museum. C. The White House.
10. According t o the man’s suggestion, how will they probably go to the shopping mall?
A. By bike. B. By bus. C. On foot.
11. Which bus should the woman take if she is going to the museum?
A. No. 2 bus. B. No.12 bus. C. No. 5 bus.
12. Is the museum next to the post office?
A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, it does.
13. Pandas live in the bamboo forests of _____ China.
A. North-west B. South-east C. South-west
14. How many pandas are there living the world?
A.1000. B. 3000. C. 5000.
15. What are pandas like?
A. They like eating bamboos and run very fast.
B. They have a heavy body with a black and white coat.
C. They weigh only around 10 kilograms at birth.
二、 单项填空（共 15小题： 每小题1分, 满分15分）
16. —Excuse me. Is the camera ______?
—Oh, yes. I am looking for ______ everywhere. Thank you very much.
A. you; it B. your; one C. yours; it D. yours ; one
17. —How was your trip to Lianyungang?
—Wonderful. On the way ______ Huaguo Mountain, we saw some houses different from ours.
A. to B. by C. at D. on
18. —It is said that a lot of cities took action to stop people from Chinese style road crossing（中国式过马路）.
—______wonderful the news is!
A. How B. How an C. What a D. What
19. There is __ ____ bridge over the big river in the city.
A. a 800-meters-long B. an 800-meter-lo ng
C. a 800-meter-long D. an 800-metres-long
20. A note on the table ______ “I’ll be back in about 2 hours.”
A. writes B. speak C. talks D. says
21. —______ her mother, Sandy ______ the living room in their flat best.
A. Like; is like B. Likes; likes C. Like; likes D. Likes; is like
22. —Your coat looks nice. How much did you ______ it?
—Two hundred yuan.
A. pay in B. pay to C. pay for D. pay
23. —Doctor, ______ should I take the medicine?
—Twice a day.
A. what time B. how often C. how long D. how soon
24. This kind of bread tastes ______! I don’t want to eat it any more.
A. good B. better C. bad D. well
25. —There isn’t ______ in today’s newspaper.
—You don’t need to read it.
A. something interesting B. interesting anything
C. interesting something D. anything interesting
26. The policemen are ______ the missing child all around the world.
A. searching B. searching for C. searched D. looking
27. I found ______ important ______ us to learn English well.
A. it; for B. it; of C. this; of D. that; of
28. I knocked on the door, but ______ answered.
A. somebody B. nobody C. anybody D. everybody
29. —Mum, ______ I go to play basketball with my classmates?
—No, you ______. You ______ finish your homework first.
A. could; couldn’t; could B. may; mustn’t; might
C. can; can’t; may D. may; can’t; must
30. —You look very cool today, Amy.
A. Oh, I don’t look it B. Thank you
C. No. I am not cool at all D. The same to you
三、 完形填空（共10小题： 每小题1分, 满分10分）
Justin was getting excited because his class was taking a field trip to the firehouse（消防队）. Justin loved to look at the fire trucks（卡车）and 31 ring the bell. His uncle Frank was one of the firemen there.
The next day, they 32 by looking at the huge fire trucks, Uncle Frank told the class how to get water. “Being a fireman is a（n） 33 job,” said Uncle Frank. “You need to be healthy and get lots of rest.” The kids got to 34 some fire hats and climbed on t he truck.
After looking at all the trucks, the class 35 inside, and Uncle Frank showed them the alarm（警报）. Just then, it rang! All the men ran to get ready to leave for the fire. The class 36 as the men hurried out to the fire trucks and left the station with the sirens（警报器） 37 .
That night Justin told his mum and dad about the great 38 to the firehouse. Justin said, “I think I'm going to be a fireman when I get older.” Uncle Frank said it was a difficult job, 39 it was a job Justin would like to try. He said, “you need to be healthy and get lots of rest.” Mum said, “Then I guess you need to eat your carrots and go to bed early tonight.” Justin 40 , “so did Dad.” “I like carrots,” said Justin. That night Justin did go to bed early and dreamed of being a fireman!
31. A. even B. still C. just D. again
32. A. made B. began C. enjoyed D. had
33. A. good B. hard C. easy D. interesting
34. A. pick up B. put away C. try on D. look for
35. A. returned B. went C. noticed D. checked
36. A. saw B. found C. waited D. wa tched
37. A. over B. in C. on D. behind
38. A. trip B. try C. test D. exercise
39. A. and B. so C. or D. but
40. A. worried B. answers C. finished D. smiled
四、 阅读理解（共12小题： 每小题2分, 满分24分）
41. We need __________ requirements（条件）for getting the job?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
42. The ad may be from __________.
A. a clothes shop B. a restaurant C. a pet centre D. a hospital
43. If we do the job, __________.
A. we can eat any food B. we can get weak pets
C. we will pay more money D. we will wear free uniforms
In Canada you can find dogs, cats, horses, etc. in almost every family. These are their pets. People love these pets and pets are their good friends. Before they keep them at their houses, they take them to animal hospitals to give them needles（针）so that they won't carry diseases（疾病）. They have special animal food stores, tho ugh they can get animal food in almost every store. Some people spend about two hundred Canadian dollars a month on animal food.
When you visit people's homes. they would be very glad to show you their pets .You will also find almost every family has a bird feeder（喂食器）in their garden. All kinds of birds are welcome to come and have a good meal. They are free to come and go and nobody is allowed（允许）to kill any animals in Canada. They have a law against killing wild animals. If you killed an animal, you would be punished（处罚）. If an animal happened to get run over by a car, people would be very sad about it.
People in Canada have many reasons to like animals. One of them is: When children grow up, they leave their parents and start their own work and life. Then their parents will feel lonely, but pets can help them. They can be good friends and never leave them alone.
44. This passage shows that Canadians_______.
A. hate animals B. often kill animals
C. love animals D. don't keep their pets inside their houses
45. Children leave their parents when they grow up because_______.
A. they start their own work and life
B. their parents' houses are too small
C. they can only find jobs far from their parents
D. they don't like to live together with their parents any more
46. They give their pets needles before keeping them at their houses because _______
A. the pets are sick B. the pets are wild
C. the pets are hungry D.they want to stop them from carrying diseases
47. The passage mainly（主要）talks about_______.
A. how to stop pets from carrying diseases
B. birds are welcomed in Canada
C. pets in Canada
D. parents feel lonely when their children grow up
A young woman was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when she noticed an old man following her around. Thinking nothing of it, she ignored him and went on shopping. After she got what she wanted, she went to checkout line, but the old man got in front of her.
“Pardon me!” he said, “I’m sorry if my staring（盯）at you has made you feel uncomfortable（不舒服的）, it’s just because you look like my granddaughter, who just died recently. And I miss her very much.”
“I’m very sorry,” said the young woman. “Is there anything I can do for you?”
“Yes.” the old man said. “As I'm leaving, can you say ‘Goodbye, grandpa’ to me? It would make me feel so much better.”
“Sure,”answered the young woman.
As the old man was leaving, she called out. “Bye, grandpa!”
When she stepped（迈步）up to the checkout counter（收银台）,she saw that her total was $178.50.
“How can that be?” she asked. “I only bought a few things!”
“Your grandpa said you would pay for him,” said the clerk.
48. Why did the old man follow the woman and let her say “Bye, Grandpa”?
A. He wanted to steal her money. B. She looked like her dead granddaughter.
C. He wanted to stare at her. D. He wanted her to pay for him.
49. According to the passage we can know that _______.
A. the young woman is a careless person
B. the young woman is as clever as the old man
C. the young woman was pleased to pay for the old man
D. the young woman didn't know the old man at all
50. What does the word “ignored” mean?
A.忽视 B.浏览 C.可怜 D.鄙视
51. How much did it cost that the young woman bought?
A. More than $178.50. B. Less than $178.50.
C. About $178.50. D. $ 78.50.
52. Which of the following is the best title of the story?
A.A kind-hearted young woman. B. The total was $178.50.
C. Bye-bye grandpa D. An old man and his granddaughter.
53. It’s easy to __________（迷失）your way in a new city, if you don’t have a map.
54. People’s life in the 20th _________（世纪）was quite different from that in the 21st.
55. Most of his relatives came to celebrate his __________（四十）birthday.
56. This kind of bed is made of __________（竹子）?
57. We will __________（推荐）Mary for the Best Star Award.
58. Can you help me get some __________（粉笔）in the classroom, Sandy?
59. She is __________（惊奇的）to see me here last night .
60. He __________ his legs badly when he fell off the tree.
61. Don’t worry. With my help, you can easily go __________ the forest.
62. — Why are you standing here?
—The door is __________! I left my key in the room.
六、阅读表达（共3小题：58题1分, 59题2分, 60题3分, 满分6分）
On September 19, Alibaba went public（上市）on the New York Stock Exchange. It shows that Ma Yun does his business successfully. A short Chinese man seems（似乎） to be the tallest man in the world right now. Ma was an English teacher in the past. Now he becomes the richest man on the Chinese mainland.
Ma was born in Hangzhou and grew up as a happy kid. At the age of twelve, he found that English was very interesting. Every morning he got up at 5 a.m., and then ran to a hotel near the West Lake. There he could talk with foreign tourists in English. He did it for nine years. The experience（经验）made him become a fantastic English speaker and also opened his eyes to the wide world. In a 1995 trip to the US , he knew the Internet for the first time. Seeing the chance, Ma returned to China and set up a website without knowing much about computers. Four years later, Ma set up Alibaba in Hangzhou. People called him “Crazy Jack Ma”. But fifteen years later, Alibaba has developed into the world’s largest e-commerce（电子商务）company.
63. What did Ma Yun do in the past?
64. How did he learn English when he was 12?
65. Do you want to be a rich man like Ma Yun? Why? Or Why not?
七、句子翻译（共5小题： 每小题2分, 满分10分）
假设你是Ricky,你要推荐的你的好朋友Wilson 获得今年的最佳学生奖（Best Student Award）。请依据以下线索,合理想象,并适当发挥,写一封推荐信给学生会主席,90词左右,信的格式和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
推荐理由 关键词 事例
治学有道 学科；文章。 赢得写作比赛(a writing competition)第一名。
学有所长 计算机；排球。 帮助邻里；有望进入校队。
助人为乐 （请合理想象, 并适当发挥,至少写出一个事例）
Wilson is such a good student like no other. He deserves an award for being hard-working and what he has achieved. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.