【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】
1. Which outdoor activity will the boy try?
2. Which of the following never grows from birth?
3. Where will the boy go this summer vacation?
A. To Russia. B. To the UK. C. To Japan.
4. What does Simon want to do?
A. Walk the dog. B. Feed the dog. C. Wash the cage.
5. What do you learn from the dialogue?
A. The No.6 bus runs every thirty minutes.
B. The man and the woman are talking on the No.6 bus.
C. The man is unlucky because the last bus left a moment ago.
6. Where did Stephen and Tony meet?
A. At a school party. B. At the bus stop. C. On the schoo l bus.
7. Where does Stephen live now?
A. Just near Tonys home.
B. In the same city as Tony.
C. In the same neighbourhood as Tony.
Clubs and groups Time
The Computer Club At 7:30 p.m. on 8 .
The 9 Group At 7 oclock on Thursday evening.
The Job Group At 10 on Wednesday.
The Fit Club At 3 p.m. on Saturday afternoons.
8. A. Friday B. Thursday C. Wednesday
9. A. Dance B. Music C. Art
10. A. 7:00 B. 7:30 C. 8:30
11.How many people are there in Jims family?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.
12. What does Jims father often do?
A. He works on Saturdays. B. He goes to beach with friends. C. He goes to work by bus.
13. Where do Jims parents talk with their friends?
A. In the living room. B. On the balcony. C. In the garden.
14. Whats true about Jims flat?
A. Its in the centre of the city. B. It is big with three bedrooms. C. Its small with no gardens.
15. Why do Jims family sit on the balcony in summer?
A. Because it is too hot in the flat.
B. Because they do not have a garden.
C. Because there are flowers outside.
16.―Did anything special happen yesterday?
―No. It was usual Monday.
A. a B. an C. the D.不填
17.―Good evening, Mrs. Bill. Im your new neighbour. May I ask you some questions?
―Sure. I have lived in the for around ten years.
A. college B. community C. company D. capital
18.―I failed the driving test again, Mum.
―Dont worry. Just like the weather, life be beautiful all the time.
A. cant B. neednt C. sho uldnt D. wouldnt
19. The moonlight is shining in the window. Everything in the room looks so nice.
A. over B. across C. through D. past
20. All parents love their children and my parents love .
A. they B. their C. them D. theirs
21. These two bicycles are the . They are •
A. twins; Lucys and Lilys B. twins; Lucys and Lilys
C. twins; Lucy and Lilys D. twins; Lucy and Lilys
22. the students in our city will take part in the writing composition next month.
A. Two hundreds B. Hundreds of C. Two hundred of D. Two hundred
23. Its not a good idea to your bad feelings. Please share them with others.
A. hold B. hide C. catch D. show
24. The T-shirt is big for Jim, but it will fit him soon. He is fast.
A. picking up B. getting up C. going up D. growing up
25.―Ah, you are back from America! I know.
―Yes, I in America for three years.
A. dont; stayed B. didnt; stay C. didnt; stayed D. dont; will stay
26.―Did you watch the animal show yesterday?
―No. We were to catch the last bus.
A. too early B. early enough C. late enough D. too late
27. heavy smoke it is! The house must be on fire•
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
28.― is Jack?
―He is fixing his bike in the garden.
A. When B. Where C. What D. How
29.―Excuse me. Do you have a table for two?
―Im sorry, there aren t any seats now.
A. but B. and C. or D. so
30.―Will you go cycling with me?
― . Ill go to the Helping Hands Club.
A. S ounds great B. Im afraid not C. Im not sure D. I dont think so
One day a lion met a spider, who was just busy making a web. The lion 31 for a while and said, "How clever you are! H ow did you learn to do that?" The spider answered proudly, "I learned it from my mother."
The lion watched a longer while. Then he asked the spider, "But why dont you catch your food in the way that I do?"
"I am just a 32 animal," the spider replied. "I cannot run fast or fly. 33 with my web I can catch flying insects, and I dont even have to run after them."
The lion then asked, "Could you make a 34 for me? Then I would not have to run after animals either."
"Sorry," the spider said. "My web can only catch flying insects. But you cannot love 35
The lion was angry with the spider. She did not have to work 36 for food. And she would not help him get his 37 . So he hit the web and broke it. But the spider jumped 38 the lions back and bit him.
"Now you will 39 me," said the spider as she jumped into the grass. "Think carefully 40 you do something bad to other animals. Some of us may be small, but we are very smart."
The lion tried to scratch his back, but he could not reach where the spider bit. It itched(发痒)for several days. He remembered the smart spider for a long time.
31. A. rested B. walked C. watched D. listened
32. A. small B. beautiful C. friendly D. silly
33. A. And B. Or C. But D. Then
34. A. coat B. web C. home D. wish
35. A. making B. finding C. selling D. eating
36. A. hard B. quickly C. late D. carefully
37. A. fun B. water C. food D. job
38. A. in B. onto C. under D. with
39. A. stop B. hear C. hate D. remember
40. A, before B. after C. as D. till
The sky is turning bright and clear.
The earth is wearing red and green.
Winter is gone; spring has come.
The air smells fresh and sweet.
The summer heat is not yet here;
A little fox comes out to play.
A bird is busy in a tree,
Waking a daisy from her sleep.
Little daisy, little daisy,
People call the flow er the "days eye."
When she opens her eye,
The springtime brings us cheer.
41. What happens in the poem?
A. The air is fresh and sweet because a bird is busy.
B. People are cheerful because of the coming of spring.
C. The earth is red and green because a little fox is playing.
D. The sky is bright and clea r because of the summer heat.
42. What is a daisy in the poem?
A. A kind of colour. B. A kind of bird. C. A kind of flower. D. A kind of smell.
(Renee一a beautiful rincess Broo一a blue bear Nahloo一a magical place)
When the Princess Renee heard about Broo, she came down from her astle. She found Broo while he was busy eating honey.
"Mr. Bear," the Princess said, "you are welcome in Nahloo. Here we share with each other. We dont take things from each other."
Broo thought about it for a moment and knew that he had made a mistake. "Well," he said, "maybe drinking all that milk wasnt the best idea."
The Princess went on, "Mr. Bear you can drink and eat but you wont feel good because you have never made any contribution(贡献)to anyone else. I think youll find that it is better to be full in your heart not just in your stomach." After saying this the Princess went back to the castle leaving Broo alone.
One day Broo was going to take lots of cookies from the rabbits, and then he remembered what the Princess said to him. So Broo decided not to eat the cookies. The rabbits were surprised and said "Thank you for your kindness, Mr. Bear. Now these cookies will taste sweeter because they are given by you, my friend. If you like, come back tomorrow and we can have the cookies together."
Broo was filled with joy and went through the land. He gave back everything he had taken. In return, he received a promise(承诺)from everyone to share their food with him. Broo was so glad that he started dancing in the moonlight with the Princess as his partner.
43. In Nahloo, .
A. the Princess Renee stayed with Broo all the time
B. everyone was happy to share with each other
C. Broo took a lot of cookies from rabbits
D. Broo never knew his mistake
44. Broo felt after he gave the cookies back to the rabbits.
A. sad B. surprised C. happy D. hungry
45. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Its better to give than to receive. B. Every dog has its day.
C. The early bird catches the worm. D. Many hands make light work.
46. The passage may come from .
A. a science book B. a tour guide C. a comic book D. a story book
Most schools are going to start a program(课程)called B.Y.O.T. (bring your own technology). This program allows(允许)students to bring iPads, cell phones or other things to school for study. One aim(目标)for this program is that the students dont need to carry textbooks any more. They can download math, science, social studies, and read textbooks on their iPads. Another one is that they can get free educational subjects to play in their free time!
Schools have set up a free Wi-Fi system(系统)just for the B.Y.O.T. program. Thank teachers for all their hard work to set this program up. I really think this program will go well in most schools and I also think the learning will be better than ever.
However, maybe some schools will not allow this because they think that it will make kids waste too much time and they might break their iPads.
This program will let students have fun and learn at the same time. If you like your iPads and you like to re ad, school is getting started with reading with iPads. Many high schools and middle schools have already started and so have some primary schools. But most primary schools are coming along! Lets tell them: Hurry! Get ready to learn!
47. In the program B.Y.O.T., students usually go to school without .
A. taking iPads B. taking textbooks C. learning math D. learning science
48. What is the program B.Y.O.T. used for?
A. Saving money. B. Playing. C. Studying. D. Making friends.
49. From the second paragraph we believe .
A. the writer agrees to the program B.Y.O.T. B. the writer disagrees to the program B.Y.O.T.
C. the writer is afraid of breaking the iPads D. there are not enough iPads for kids at school
S0. Which of the following is true?
A. Few schools have started the program. B. You cant learn while you have fun.
C. The passage tells us not to learn with iPads. D. Primary schools do worst in the program.
It was night by the time she came to a town. Just outside the town, there was a large temple(寺庙). It was very quiet. There was only one light in one of the rooms.
"I will stay here tonight," she thought.
The temple was quiet because only a goblin(小妖精)lived in it. But the girl did not know this.
Once inside the temple, she came near to the only room. She knocked on the door, but no one came.
"Is anyone here?" she called quietly.
There was no answer, so she went into the room. Inside the room, there was only a mat(垫子)on the floor, a light near the window, and a large paper screen.
The girl wanted to sleep, but she also wanted to draw some cats. She drew them on the paper screen. She drew cats of every kind.
After that, she lay down and went to sleep. Then she remembered the nuns words: Dont go into large places at night. Go only into small ones.
"This room is very large. And I am alone. Ill hide myself."
She looked around the room and saw a large box. She opened the box and looked inside. It was empty.
"Good," she thought. "I can hide in this box."
51. The story happened on a night outside a town.
52. , but a goblin was in the temple.
53. The girl wanted to in the temple that night.
54. The girl was at drawing all kinds of cats.
55. The girl to sleep in a large box at last.
56. Ottawa is the capital of C .
57. The police are s the building for the missing boy.
58. You can choose one from these (小提琴).
59. When he walked past, he just (点头)to me.
60. Look at the fine (作品)of art. How amazing they are!
61. Mr. Johnson (打架)with his neighbor about the noise the other day.
62. Chocolate is to snack as cola is to .
63.―Look out! The chair is .
―Oh, theres much water on it.
64.―Whats the matter with you, Tom?
―I fell off the tree yesterday and was hurt.
65.―I hear Mr. Wu is going to meet Toms parents. Why?
―Because Tom is always making at school.
66. David has a brother. His brother is 11 years old.
David has brother.
67. There were some unusual things about his life.
There unusual about his life.
68. Is it easy to look after dogs?
easy to look after?
69. Flying a kite in the park is very interesting.
Great to fly a kite in the park.
70. When the pandas are eating bamboo, I like watching them.
I like the pandas bamboo.
Dear Miss Smith,
I will have my 13th birthday party in my house at 6 p.m. on 8 July. I would like to invite you to the party. This is how you get to my house.
I am looking forward to seeing you at the party.