【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】
2017~2018 学年度下学期七年级下册教学质量检查 英语试题
（90 分钟；90 分）
1. 本试题分为第一卷和第二卷两部分。第一卷为选择题，50 分；第二卷为非选 择题，40 分；共 90 分。
2. 答卷前务必将自己的姓名、座号和准考证号按要求填写在答题卡上的相应位 置。
3. 第一卷每题选出答案后，都必须用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号
4. 第二卷必须用 0.5 毫米黑色签字笔书写到答题卡题号所提示的答案区域，不 得超出预留范围。
第一卷（选择题 共 50 分）
一、单项选择 （共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，计 10 分）
从每小题 A、B、C、D 中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。
1. My sister can play
piano well and she can play
A. the; the B. the; / C. /; the D. /; /
2. — do you like pandas?
—Because they’re cute.
A. How B. Why C. When D. What
3. — does it take you to do your homework every day?
—About two hours.
A. How long B. How much C. How far D. How many
4. My family the 2018 World Cup last night.
A. watch B. watching C. watched D. are watching
5. We were so tired we had a rest under the tree.
A. and B. so C. because D. that
6. —Excuse me, is there a post office near here?
—Yes, go along the street and you can find it
your left, just
next to the school.
A. to B. in C. on D. at
7. We went to the beach yesterday and the sunshine.
A. had B. enjoyed C. spent D. missed
8. —Would you like a cup of coffee?
— Just a cup of water.
A. No, thanks. B. Good idea. C. I’d like to. D. Yes, please.
9. Tom listened carefully but heard .
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
10. If it tomorrow, we camping in the mountains.
A. isn’t rain; will go B. won’t rain; will go
C. not rain; will go D. doesn’t rain; will go
二、完形填空。（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，计 10 分）
Mark Twain was a great writer. He was very clever and had many interesting 11 .
One day, He damaged(损坏) a desk when he fought with his friend in the classroom. According to(根据) the 12 , if a student damaged his desk, the teacher would beat(打) him in front of the class, or the student
had to 13 five dollars.
He came back home and 14
his father about the rule. His father
thought it would be too 15 if the teacher beat his son in front of the class, so he gave him five dollars. 16 the father beat his son at home. The next day, Mark Twain gave the 17 to the teacher. But he wanted to have another five dollars to buy books. He then had a good 18 . When he returned home after school that day, he told his father he damaged 19 desk. The father didn’t want the teacher to beat his son
20 , so he gave him five dollars. In this way, Mark Twin had his fist money—five dollars.
11. A. friends B. hobbies C. stories D. dreams
12. A. classroom B. rules C. teachers D. classmates
13. A. pay B. need C. take D. show
14. A. told B. asked C. learnt D. showed
15. A. early B. straight C. bad D. easy
16. A. So B. Because C. Or D. But
17. A. desk B. money C. gift D. message
18. A. practice B. time C. idea D. report
19. A. another B. other C. the other D. others
20. A. hard
三、阅读理解。（共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，计 30 分）
阅读下列材料，然后从每小题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出能
21. Who is a piano teacher?
A. David. B. Mr. Black. C. Larry. D. Mary.
22. Jack found a lost cat on his way to school, he can call
A. 888812390 B. 18901034679 C. 87901238 D. 76349012
23. Who can get the job as a bus driver?
A. Mr. Jackson is a 35-year-old driver and he drives well in the city.
B. Miss Jane is busy every day and she can drive only on weekends.
C. Mr. Brown is 45 years old and he knows the city well.
D. Mr. White got his driving license(驾照) two weeks ago.
24. If you want to take a shower in the house, you can do that .
A. by 7:00 in the morning B. after 22:00 in the evening
C. between 9:00 to 19:00 D. by 23:00 in the evening
25. If you are interested in the house, you can .
A. make a telephone call B. send an e-mail
C. go to visit the owner(主人) D. write a letter
Yesterday evening my friends Mary and Tony came to see me. They told me about their last weekend.
For Mary, the weekend was fun. She studied Chinese On Saturday morning and watched an interesting movie on Sunday. But Tony’s weekend was not very good. He was really tired because he had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, his mother asked him to shopping with her. He read a book about history on Saturday afternoon. Then the
evening, he went to visit his grandparents with his father. On Sunday morning, he had to practice the guitar at home. He wanted to play football with his friends but he couldn’t. In the afternoon, his father asked him to help pick the apples on the farm, so he missed a football match. He felt very sad. In the evening he went to bed early because he had to get up early the next morning.
26. What did Mary do on Sunday?
A. She studied Chinese. B. She watched a movie.
C. She went shopping. D. She visited her friends.
27. What kind of book did Tony read on Saturday afternoon?
A. Sports. B. Music. C. History. D. Science.
28. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Mary had a happy weekend.
B. Mary likes English very much.
C. Tony is good at basketball.
D. Tony’s grandparents live with him.
29. Where was Tony on Sunday morning?
A. On the farm. B. In the supermarket.
C. In his grandparents’ home. D. At home.
30. Why did Tony feel sad on Sunday afternoon?
A. He couldn’t watch the football match.
B. He had to go to bed early.
C. He couldn’t play football with his friends.
D. He had to go shopping with her mother.
Kate left school when she was seventeen years old and went to look for work. She lived with her parents. Her mother worked in a supermarket and her father in a hospital.
A lot of factories needed workers, so it was not hard to find an interesting job. Kate went to several factories and then choose(选择) one of them. It was near her home. She went to work on foot.
The next morning, she went to the factory again and said to the manager(经理), “I want to work here, but how much will you give me?” “We’ll pay 27 dollars if you start to work now.” the manager answered,
“and 30 dollars after three month.”
Kate thought for a few second before she answered. Then she said, “All right, then I’ll start in three months.”
31. Kate began to look for work when .
A. she was at school B. she was seventeen
C. she left her parents’ house D. she was eighteen
32. The underlined word “it” in Para 2 refers to (指的是) .
A. the supermarket B. the factory
C. the school D. the hospital
33. How much did the manager want to pay Kate in the second month?
34. Kate wanted to start working in three months because she .
A. didn’t leave school B. had to look after her mother
C. didn’t like the work D. wanted to get more money
35. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. It was easy for Kate to find a job.
B. Kate wanted to walk to work.
C. Kate started to work in three months.
D. Kate lived near the factory.
第二卷 （非选择题 共 40 分） 四、单词拼写（共 10 小题，每小题 0.5 分，共 5 分）
36. Don’t w about your study. I can help you.
37. My brother finished his high school three years a .
38. My father is not tall or short. He is of medium h .
39. The student is helping an old man walk a the street.
40. I’m a I can’t come to your birthday party tonight.
41. Jack is an American student and he enjoys (读) Chinese stories.
42. The boy is only six years old, but he can speak two foreign
43. Mary, a
(受欢迎的) teacher in our school, comes from
44. People usually (描述) the same person in different ways.
45. There are (四十) girls in our class.
五、阅读填空 （共 10 小题，每空 1 分，共 10 分）
Last summer, I 46 (have) a great vacation with my parents. We went to the west of America 47 car. My father drove six to eight 48 (hour) a day. In big cities, we stayed in big hotels. The food there 49 (be) very delicious. But most of the rooms were expensive, 50 we had to sleep in one room.
We visited 51 large farm and I really loved it. There we 52
(see) many animals and different kinds of crops(农作物). We helped farmers feed the animals and pick apples. I played 53 (happy) with the farmer’s children. We went 54 (swim) and fishing
together in the river near the farm. I loved the 55 (nature) scenery(风光) on the farm.
六、句型转换 （共 5 小题，每空 0.5 分，计 5 分）
56. I slept well last night. (改为否定句)
I well last night.
57. My father goes to work on foot every day. (改为同义句) My father work every day.
58. Tom went to the beach last weekend. (对画线部分提问)
What Tom last weekend?
59. My mother doesn’t clean the house on weekends. (用 yesterday 代替
on weekends 改写句子)
My mother the house yesterday.
60. Mike heard something outside the room. (改为一般疑问句)
Mike hear outside the room? 七、阅读表达（共 5 小题，每小题 1，共 5 分）
Tom comes from Australia. He studies in a middle school in Tianjin. He usually gets up at 7:00 a.m. and then read Chinese. He has breakfast at 7:30 a.m. And then he goes to school by bike. He is never late for school. Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. He has four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. He has lunch at 12:30 p.m. at home with his parents. They
both work as reporters at a TV station. After school, sometimes he
plays volleyball with his classmates, and sometimes he reads books in the school library. He goes back home at 4:40 p.m. After supper, he always studies Chinese. He goes to bed at about 9:10 p.m. He likes China and he thinks Chinese people are friendly and he believes he can make many friends here.
61. What does Tom usually do first after he gets up?
62. How does Tom go to school?
63. How many classes does Tom have every day?
64. Please translate the underlined sentence into Chinese. (把划线句子翻 译成汉语)
65. How does Tom like Chinese people?
八、写作（共 15 分）
第一节 根据汉语意思，完成句子。 （每空 0.5 分，共 5 分）
Remember to me at six tomorrow morning.
He never late because it is bad for health.
My brother is studying hard to make his dream .
Mr. Smith Jinan yesterday.
the weather yesterday?
第二节 书面表达（共 10 分）
给好友 Tom 写信，介绍这次活动的过程。内容包括：
2. 活动： （1）爬山；（2）钓鱼（3）搭帐篷；生火做饭
要求：1. 文章不少于 60 词（开头和落款已给出，不计入总次数）
2. 必须包含以上所有信息，可进行适当发挥。 提示词汇：知识 knowledge
I went camping with my classmates last Sunday.
山东省日照莒县 2017~2018 学年度下学期七年级下册教学质量检查 英语试题答案
1~5 BBACD 6~10 CBACD
11~15 CBAAC 16~20 DBCAC
21~25 DCACB 26~30 BCADA 31~35 BBBDD
36. worry 37. ago 38. height 39. across 40. afraid
41. reading 42. languages 43. popular 44. describe 45. forty
46. had 47. by 48. hours 49. was 50. so
51. a 52. saw 53. happily 54. swimming 55. natural
56. didn’t sleep 57. walks to 58. did; do 59. didn’t clean
60. Did; anything
61. He usually rends Chinese after he gets up.
62. He goes to school by bike.
63. He has six classes every day. 64. 他们两个都在电视台当记者。
65. He thinks Chinese people are friendly.
66. wake; up 67. stay up 68. come true
69. flew to 70. How was