1. Where are they going?
A B C
2. What does Lily’s aunt do?
A B C
3. How does the girl’s father usually go to work?
A. B. C.
4. Which animal are they talking about?
A. B. C.
5. What does the boy think of his trip?
A. Exciting B. Boring C. Just so so
6. When did the girl clean her house?
A. On Sunday morning B. On Sunday afternoon C. On Sunday evening.
7. What happened to Lucy yesterday?
A. She broke the window. B. She fell off her bike. C. She lost her watch.
8. How long does it take the girl to go to Shanghai by train?
A. About five hours. B. About four hours C. About three hours.
9. How many days a week is the school library open?
A. Two days a week B. Every day C. Five days a week
10. What will the boy do this Friday afternoon?
A. Go to the English party. B. Go to the Reading Club. C. Meet his friends.
11. Who is going to have a birthday party?
A. Wendy. B. Jenny. C. Lucy.
12. What’s Wendy’s phone number?
A. 8362-7426. B. 6263-4782. C. 6283-8472.
How to go home 14
Hobby Sh e likes 15
13. A. A teacher B. A policeman C. A doctor
14. A. In her car B. By bus C. On foot
15. A. dancing B. cooking C. singing
16. What can’t you see in John’s hometown?
A. Green trees B. A lake C. Big factories
17. How far is his hometown from the city center?
A. About two hours by bus. B. About two hours on foot. C. About two hours by bike.
18. Where is the lake?
A. In front of the town. B. In front of John’s house. C. In front of the trees.
19.what does John often do after school?
A. Go to the city center. B. Show people around his hometown.
C. Go swimming in the lake.
20. Why do many people come to John’s hometown?
A. For their holidays. B. To swim in the lake. C. To make some friends.
21.There is_______ new supermarket in our city. It’s ________north of our school.
A. a, the B. an, the C.a, / D.the, /
22. His father works in a big restaurant. He’s a(n) ___________.
A. postman B. policeman C. office worker D. cook
23. －Is this your bedroom? －No,it’s _______.
A. Lily and Lucy's B. Lily's and Lucy's
C. Lily's and Lucy D. Lily and Lucy
24. There is_________ with the washing machine. It works well.
A. something wrong B. wrong something C. nothing wrong D. wrong anything
25. —I am sorry I can’t help you __________ your maths.
—Thank you all the same. I can ask Millie __________ help me.
A. with; for B. for; with C. about; for D. with; to
26. —Would you like to fly kites with u s?
—I’d like to, but I have to look after my _____mother. She’s ______ in hospital.
A. sick, ill B. ill, ill C. ill, sick D .bad, ill
27. It’s so cloudy. I think it __________ rain. You’d better take an umbrella with _____.
A. is going to , yourself B. will, yourselves C. is going to ,you D. won’t , you
28. —Will your parents prepare anything for your school trip?
—Yes, they will prepare _______ food and drinks for us.
A. plenty of B. a lot C. lots of D. a lot
29. ______ the zoo, you should _______ the road.
A. To get to; across B. To get to; cross C. Get to; cross D. Get to; across
30.There are many volunteers at the community center. Some are checking computers and______ are
fixing broken bikes.
A. others B. the others C. other D. another
31. －What about going to Shanghai Disneyland next month?
－__________! We’ll have a lot of fun there.
A. Good luck B. Have a good time C. Sounds great D. Never mind
32. —_______ does it take you to the bookshop?
—About 40 minutes on foot.
A. How often B. How far C. How soon D. How long
33. —Isn’t t he school trip interesting? —______________.We enjoyed it very much.
A. Yes, it isn’t. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, it is. D. No, it is.
34. — I’m so hung ry. — Why not___________ lunch?
A. to stop havi ng B. to stop to have C. stop having D. stop to have
35. — Hello, may I speak to Jimmy, please? — ___________
A. This is Jimmy speaking. B. What's the matter? C. I'm Jimmy. D. Who are you?
I was walking in the street when a little girl came to me with tears on her face.
“Do you like my 36 ?” asked the little girl.
“Well, very beautiful. So tell me, little girl, 37 are you crying? ”
“Mummy made the dress for me. But after that, she went away,” answered the
“Don’t 38 . I’m sure she’ll be right back.”
“No,” said the child, “Daddy said she’s up in heaven(天堂)now 39 Grandfather.”
Finally I knew what the child meant from her unhappy face. Then the little girl did something 40 : she stopped crying, and began to 41 .She sang slowly, and it 42 like the song of a very small bird.
“My mummy often sang it to me 43 she went away. She told me to sing it whenever I missed her and she could 44 me singing not far away.”
I realized the little girl in front of me was still with her mother’s special 45 and care.
36.A.dress B.plan C.tear D.mother
37.A how B.why C.where D.what
38.A.go B.move C.shout D.worry
39.A.for B.to C.with D.about
40.A.funny B.surprising C.exciting D.interesting
41.A.dance B.sing C.shout D.laugh
42.A.sounded B.looked C.smelt D.felt
43. A.after B.when C.before D.while
44. A.see B.notice C.watch D.hear
45.A.love B.word C.lesson D.way
46.The advertisement is from____________.
A. a hospital B. a restaurant C. an animal center D. a clothes shop
47. Who needs help?
A. Some pets B. Some doctors C. Some children D. Some dogs
48.To get the job, you should be ___________________.
A. a child B.12 years or younger C.12 years or older D a pet owner
49.If you get the job, you can _______.
A. take some pets home B. sell some pets
C. have three meals a day D. make some money
50. According to the advertisement, how many ways do you have to get more information?
A. One B. Two C. Twelve D.I don’t know.
Yesterday wasn’t a good day. The weather wasn’t very nice. It was cold and rainy. The bus wasn’t on time. It was late. My boss wasn’t very happy, because I was late for work. He was a little angry.
At one o’clock I went to a cafe for lunch, but the food wasn’t hot and the coffee was cold. I wasn’t very happy. Then I went back to work, but my papers weren’t on my desk. They were missing. I looked for them everywhere, but I couldn’t find them. Later someone gave them back to me. I left work at 5 o’clock and it started to rain again. I got very wet.
Yesterday was a bad day for me.
51. How was the weather yesterday?
A. It was a nice day. B. It was rainy and cold. C. It was hot. D. It was snowy.
52. Why was the boss angry?
A. Because the weather was bad. B. Because the writer was late for work.
C. Because the food was cold. D. Because the papers weren’t on his desk.
53. What does the underlined word “missing” mean in Chinese?
A.空缺的 B.被损坏的 C.丢失的 D.被去除的
54. Which of the following sentences is TRUE?
A. The writer had a nice lunch. B. It stopped raining at five o’clock in the afternoon.
C. The writer went home after lunch. D. The writer took the bus to work.
55.Which is the best title (标题) for the passage?
A. A Great Weekend B. A Bad Boss C. A Bad Day D. A Nice Job
What will the car be like in the future? Maybe the car can drive itself.
About 40 years ago, scientists from the United States started to make self-driving cars . The most famous one was made by Google in 2009. There are cameras and radars (雷达) on the top of the car. They let the computer in the car draw a 3D map of the environment(环境). Chinese scientists have also successfully made a self-driving car. The car made a trip from Changsha to Wuhan.
Is a self-driving car safe? A recent(最近的) study shows that robots make safer drivers than people. If only 10% of cars on the street are self-driving, they will save 1,000 lives every year. If 90% of vehicles (交通工具) are self-driving, 21,700 lives will be saved a year. But a self-driving car is expensive and each costs about $100,000. So it is impossible to be very popular in the near future.
56. What’s the passage about?
A. A kind of new bicycle. B. New trains. C. self-driving cars D. Some robots
57. When was the most famous self-driving car made?
A. About 40 years ago. B. In 2009 C. About 30 years ago. D. In 2016
58.What’s on the top of the self-driving car?
A. Radios B. Cameras C. Radars D. B&C
59. How much does a self-driving car cost?
A. $100,000 B. $1,000 C. $21,700 D. $10,000
60. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The most famous self-driving car was made 40 years ago.
B. The self-driving car can draw 3D pictures.
C. The Chinese self-driving car made a trip from Changsha to Wuhan.
D. Self-driving cars can save 1,000 lives every yea r.
1. What do you want to be in the future , boys ? ____________(工程师) .
2.I knocked at the door, but no one __________(答复，回答).
3. Walk ________(径直)on, and you’ll find the post office on your right.
4. Look at the information ___________(下面).It may help you.
5. Giraffes have long necks to reach the _______________(树叶) from the tree.
6. My parents met an old friend of _______________(they) in the supermarket yesterday.
7. Your idea sounds different from those___________(art).
8. －When did the first session of 13th NPC (全国人民代表大会) start?
－On March the __________(five) .
9. I look forward to __________ (draw) 3-D pictures with chalk.
10. The other day a big fire __________(happen) in our neighbourhood.
11.Sometimes it’s difficult for some students __________(check) their homework after finishing it.
12. Never go near tigers. They are ____________.(danger)
13. Wendy’s ___________(old)brother is a postman. He loves his job .
14. －Who____________(drive) you to school this afternoon? － My uncle is.
15.Now most families have at ___________(little)one computer.
In the future, man can live under the sea.There will be many sea animal friends. And the animals can live a life like humans.
Fish Bob cooks food in a restaurant. He’s never late. He likes to help everyone around him. He always looks at everything on the bright side. Fish Bob has two hobbies. One is eating food, the other is playing volleyball with his friends.
Gary is a sea snail(蜗牛) .He can speak, but only one word: “Meow” .It usually means that he wants food.
Star is a pink starfish(海星).He lives under a rock. He likes watching TV and dislikes taking a shower.
Isn’t it amazi ng? Do you want to make friends with them?
(No more than three words.)
1.Where can man live in the future?
2.Is Fish Bob helpful?
3.How many hobbies does Fish Bob have?
4.What does it usually mean when Gary says “Meow”?
5.What does Star dislike doing?
I am Lily. I have a piece of good news to tell you. We have a new flat. The rooms are small, but they are all comfortable. There are more rooms here than in our old flat. This is good because now I have my own room. In the old flat, I must share a room with my sister.
My bedroom is my favourite in our flat. I can be alone in it. I can read and draw. I can also listen to music. I can play games and send my friends e-mails on my computer.
My second favourite room is the kitchen. I like helping my mother cook meals. She is a very good cook and often teaches me how to make many different kinds of dishes. She lived in Morocco when she was a girl, and she can cook Morocco food. It is delicious.
The old flat It has fewer rooms and she 1 a room with her sister.
The new flat The rooms are not 2 , but they are all comfortable .
Her favourite room
— her 3 She can be 4 in it.
She can read and draw.
She can listen to music, 5 .
She can play games 6 her computer and send e-mails to her 7 .
Her second favourite room
— the 8 She can help her mother with 9 .
Her mother often teaches 10 how to make many different kinds of dishes.
1. ___________ 2. ___________ 3. ___________ 4. ___________ 5. __________
6. ___________ 7. ___________ 8. ___________ 9. ___________ 10. ___________
Do you like running? Some people think r 1 is boring（乏味）. But there are ways to m 2 it exciting – for example, “plogging”.
Plogging is a new exercise trend（趋势）from Sweden. The name c 3 from
the words “pick up ” and “jogging”. It means picking u 4 trash（垃圾）while
Ploggers go outside w 5 a pair of gloves and a trash bag. If they see trash as they run，they will s 6 to pick it up. N 7 likes to see trash while they’re doing exercise. This new trend brings environmental protection (环保) and healthy living together.
Plogging may even be better for you than just running. In f 8 ,bending down (弯腰) to pick up trash is another kind of exercise itself. So try plogging with your friends on your w 9 to school. You can stay healthy and keep the environment clean at the s 10 time.
1. r___________ 2. m_________ 3.c___________ 4. u___________ 5.w___________
6.s___________ 7.N___________ 8.f___________ 9.w___________ 10.s___________
时间 地点 活动
早晨 公园 空气新鲜， 鸟语花香, 慢跑或者泛舟湖上
下午 博物馆 观赏精美艺术品，全面了解家乡的历史
晚上 购物中心 商店里的商品物美价廉
Welcome to my hometown. I’m glad to show you around it.
I’m sure you’ll have a good time here.
1. M: Shall we take the exchange students to the cinema?
W: Sure. We can watch some wonderful films together.
2. M: Where does your aunt work, Lily?
W: She works in a hospital.
3. M: Does your father drive to work?
W: No, he usually takes a bus.
4. W: Could you tell me something amazing about animals?
M: Yes. Camels can live without water for a long time.
5. W: How was your trip to the museum?
M: It’s exciting. I enjoy it.
6. M: What did you do last Sunday?
W: I read some books in the morning and did some cleaning in the afternoon.
7. M: Lucy looked unhappy yesterday. What happened to her?
M: She lost her watch on her way home.
8. M: How long does it take you to go to Shanghai by train?
W: About three hours.
9. W: Is your school library open every day?
M: No, it isn’t open on Saturday and Sunday.
10. W: There is an English party this Friday afternoon. Would you like to come?
M: I’d like to, but I’ll have to go to the Reading Club.
W: Hello! Could I speak to Jenny, please?
M: Sorry. Jenny is not in. May I take a message?
W: Yes. This is Wendy. I’d like to talk about Lucy’s birthday party with Jenny. Can you ask her to call
M: Of course. What’s your phone number?
W: My number is 6263-4782.
M: OK. I’ve got it.
Miss Wu is only twenty-one. She is tall and thin, and she has brown, long hair. She likes children and her teaching work. Every day she goes to work by bike and walks home. She has much work to do, but she often plays games with her students after school . The children like her very much. She often goes to see her friends on Sunday. She likes singing and swimming. She’s a nice teacher.
Hello, I’m John. Let me tell you something about my hometown. I live in a small town. It’s far from the center of the city. It’s about two hours from the city center by bus. In front of my house, there’s a big lake with many green trees around it. I like swimming. I often go swimming in the lake after school. Here you can’t see any big factories. so the air is fresh and the water is clean. Every year many people come to my hometown for their holidays. People here are very friendly. Welcome to my hometown!
一、CAABA BCCCB CBACC CABCA
二、CDACD ACABA CDCDA
四、CACDB BBCDC CBDAC
五、engineers replied straight below leaves
theirs artists’ fifth drawing happened
to check dangerous elder is going to drive lest
六、1. Under the sea
2. Yes , he is
4. He wants food
5. Taking a shower
七、1. shares 2. big 3. bedroom 4. alone 5. too
6. on 7.frends 8. kitchen 9. cooking 10. her
八、 1.running 2. make 3. comes 4. up 5. with
6. stop 7. Nobody 8. fact 9. way 10.same