C. anything unusual D. unusual anything
( )4. The story is about a real person_______ history.
A. of B. with C. about D. in
( )5. _____ interesting film I saw yesterday.
A. How B. What C. How an D. What an
( )6. Our teacher told us______ in the street.
A. to play B. to not play C. not play D. not to play
( )7. Each of us in the room_____ a suit.
A. have B. are going to have C. is D. has
( )8. _______ do you go to school? Once a month.
A. How often B. How long C. How soon D. How far
( )9. The girl stopped_____ but she_____ nothing.
A. to listen, hear B. to listen, heard
C. hearing, heard D. listening, heard
( )10. We hope you_______.
A. can come B. to come C. coming D. came
( )11. I share a room_____ a friend of_____.
A. with, I B. and, my C. with, mine D. to, me
( )12.He said the sun ______ round
A. was B. are C. is D. were
( )13. Good luck_____ your English study.
A. to B. at C. with D. of
( )14._______ excited the girls are!
A. What B. What an C. How D. How an
( )15. Your book is interesting, but mine is ________ more interesting.
A. so B. very C. far D. ever
( )16. June 1st is _____Day and September 10th is _____ Day.
A. Children, Teacher B. Children’s, Teacher’s
C. Children’s, Teachers’ D. Children, Teachers’
( )17. _____ wonderful time the children had in Disney Land!
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
( )18. Anna, _____ Millie, ________ shopping on Sunday.
A. likes, goes B. likes, go C. like, goes D. like, go
( )19. ________ the old newspapers away and______ us some new ones.
A. Bring, take B. Bring, taking C. To carry, bring D. Take, bring
( )20. They turned around but could not see_________.
A. usual something B. anything unusual
C. anything usual D. unusual something
( )21. Did they_______ an English class this morning? Yes, they_______.
A. have, had B. had, did C. had, had D. have, did
( )22. The room is dirty, you must keep it________.
A.. to clean B. clean C. cleaning D. cleaned
( )23. The young men are crazy about______ pop songs.
A. to sing B. singing C. sang D. sing
( )24. The heavy snow kept them_______ the village.
A. from leaving B. leaving C. to leave D. leave
1.You should listen to your teacher______________(careful) in class.
2. Chocolate is usually____________(child) favourite food.
3. Your trousers are cheaper than___________________(she).
4. We look forward to_________________(visit) the Great Wall.
5. Please answer the _________________(follow) questions.
6. He___________________(fall) off the bike and broke his left leg yesterday.
7. It took me an hour_____________________(read) the story.
8. Simon lives on the___________________(twelve) floor in the building.
9. It says tomorrow will be a ___________________(rain) day.
10. These books belong to the boys. They’re the__________________(boy) books.
11. “Be quick” I said to __________________(me).
12. The more exercise you take, the _____________(heath) you will be.
13. ____________(eat) more vegetables is good for your______________(health).
14. Do you know when____________________(have) a sports meeting?
15. There are many_________________(shoe) shops in Taizhou.
16. The life in a modern city is__________________(colour).
17.When he heard the news, he turned over and went on _____________(sleep).
18. The dog____________________(die) since two weeks ago.
19. Have you ever read the book________________(write) by LuXun?
20. How_________________(angry) he looked at his son!
21. Listen! Her voice________________(sound) like the singing of the birds.
22. They were afraid of___________________(fly).
23. Several days_____________________(late), he walked there again.
24. The___________________(weigh) of this elephant is 520______________(kilo).
25. Let’s take__________________(turn) to help the baby panda.
Unit 4, 7B
一、选择填空: CDCDD, DDABA, CCCCC, CBCDB, DBBA
1. carefully 2. children’s 3. hers 4. visiting 5. following
6. fell 7. to read 8. known 9. rainy 10. boys’
11. myself 12. healthier 13. Eating, health 14. to have 15. shoe
16. colourful 17. sleeping 18. has been dead 19. written 20. angrily
21. sounds 22. flying 23. later 24. weight, kilos 25. turns