A B C
A B C
5. Who is the woman looking for？
6.What does Betty like doing in her free time?
A. Playing basketball.
B. Listening to music.
C.Playing the piano.
7. When did the girl go to the new museum?
A. Three days ago.
B. Two days ago.
8. What does the man want to eat?
9. Whose book is this?
10. Where does the man want to go?
A. The library.
B. The cinema.
11. Which festival does the boy like?
B. May Day.
C. Children’s Day.
12. How will the woman get to the train station?
A. On foot.
B. By bus.
C. By taxi.
13. Which is Daming’s favorite subject?
14. How long does Bruce play football every day?
A. An hour.
B. Two hours.
15. What is Lingling doing?
A. She’s cooking the meal.
B. She’s sweepin g the floor.
C. She’s making big red lanterns.
16. Who is working in the office?
B. Lingling’s mother.
17. Why does Tony want to join Lingling?
A. He is interested in Spring Festival.
B. He wants lo skate with Lingling.
C. He likes to do homework with Lingling.
18. When will David travel to Tianjin?
A. This summer.
B. This autumn.
19. How high is the Tianjin Eye?
A. About 50 metres.
B. About 120 meters
C. About 200 metres.
20. Why does Li Ming advise David to visit the Tianjin Eye at night?
A. The ticket is cheap.
B. The lights are beautiful.
C.The ride takes two hours.
21. I’m going to have pinic on Sundav.
A．the; an B. an; the C．a; / D．an; /
22. We haven’t got meat for dinner. Let’s buy____chicken.
A. some; some
B. some; any
23. The of this activity is to raise money for a new hospital.
24. We should making a noise in the library.
25. —Diana. I forget new words quickly. How can I remember them?
—Don’t worry. It’s to forget new words! I suggest you read the words and try to use them.
26. Jenny will get up than usual in order to catch the first bus.
27. You walk on the wet hill path because you fall and hurt yourself.
A. must; might not
B. mustn’t; might
C. needn’t; need
D. must; must
28. —What is your plan for next weekend，Lingling?
—I volunteer work in the museum.
A. was doing
C. have done
D. am going to do
29. The Hong Kong—Zhuhai—Macao Bridge in 2018. We are proud of it.
A. is completed
B. is completing
C. was completed
30. The government is setting up nature parks protect pandas.
A. to help
31. While the lights to red, a car suddenly appeared round the corner
B. have changed
C. were changing
D. will change
32. If you want to join the Music Club. the form, please.
A. go out
B. fill out
D. warm up
33. She was tired. she continued her work.
34. —Could you tell me for the fruit?
—By paying over the Internet.
A. how much will I pay
B. how much I will pay
C. how will I pay
D. how I will pay
35.—Will you join in the discussion tomorrow?
—Maybe I’ll have a meeting.
A. Well, I’m not sure.
B. That’ll be great!
Miss Chan, our class teacher, is my favorite teacher. We are going to 36 this school and I will miss her very much.
Miss Chan is very patient. Whenever we 37 questions in class. she explains to us very carefully. She is also 38 because she cares much about us. She often says to us. “Tell me immediately if you feel unhappy. Share your 39 with me and do not just try to solve it by yourself.”
Miss Clran is very generous（慷慨的）．One day, she gave each of us a book, Three Days to See, and told 40 We should read more. She once chose our monitor as the most helpful student, and gave him a set of stationery（文具）as a 41 .When she is free, she 42 helps us with our studies and we’ve made great progress.
Not only do all of us like Miss Chan, but Miss Chan also likes my class because she thinks all of us are 43 . She always says she thinks herself very 44 to be the teacher of my
class. In fact, Miss Chan is the most thoughtful (体贴的) teacher I have ever met. She always thinks about our feelings. I hope I will go to a high school with 45 as good as Miss Chan.
36. A. leave B. know C. meet D. choose
37. A. spell B. train C.ask D. remember
38. A. surprised B. humorous C. strange D. kind
39. A. chance B. problem C. advantage D. skill
40. A. them B.you C.us D.him
41. A. gift B. mark C. smile D. joke
42. A. seldom B. often C. never D. hardly
43.A. difficult B. careless C. unable D. excellent
44. A. lucky B. silly C. angry D. worried
45. A. stars B. tourists C. teachers D. scientists
How are you? It has been a month since my family left Hong Kong for England and we are fine.
England is very different from Hong Kong. The weather is terrible and it rains a lot. The buildings are funny. They are in rows and not high. I love them because the rooms are much larger. I’m having a wonderful at my new school and my new home!
Mum and Dad are happy with their new jobs. But my brother Jack doesn’t like moving to England because he misses his friends so much.
I’ve made lots of new friends at school. My teachers are really nice too and my English has improved a lot. After school, we can take part in relaxing activities such as sport, watching films or playing computer games. There’s a park near the school where I of ten go with the other students at the weekend.
We are travelling back to Hong Kong for the summer holiday. I will visit you and bring you a present!
Write back soon!
46. Where did Sandy’s family live before?
A. Hong Kong.
C. New York.
47. Sandy loves the buildings in England because their rooms are .
48. How many people are there in Sandy’s family?
49. Who does not like moving to England?
50. What is the letter mainly about?
A. Sandy’s summer holiday.
B. Sandy’s parents.
C. Sandy’s new classmates.
D. Sandv’s new life.
One day,Tom’s teacher, Miss Mak, held a class meeting. “There will be a flag day next Saturday. Does anyone want to join this meaningful event (活动)?” asked Miss Mak. Tom was inierested in raising money for homeless children but he was not brave enough to talk to the strangers, so he kept quiet in his seat.
“Tom. you haven’t sold flags before,” said Miss Mak suddenly. “Would you like to have a try?”
Tom was hesitant(犹豫的)，but he finally nodded.
On the flag day,Tom and Angela sold flags in a busy street. “Ex-cuse me, Could y-o-u pl-ea-se buy ...?” s aid Angela softly to the first person she met. The man smiled and put five-dollar coin into Angela’s collection bag. Then she said thanks and put a flag under his shoulder.“I did it!” said Angela happily. “It’s your turn now.”
Feeling nervous. Tom began to shake. Soon, he saw a young lady walking towards him. The lady was smiling and holding a few coins in her hand. She asked, “Are you selling flags
for Fund for the Homeless Childred?” Tom’s face became red and said yes. Then the lady made
the donation(捐赠) and Tom gave her a flag. “You made it!” laughed Angela.
In the next couple of hours, Angela and Tom sold flags quickly and bravely. Al last, their collection bags were so heavy that they had to hold them with both arms. They felt very proud.
51. Why did Tom keep quiet in his seat?
A. He had other plans.
B. He didn’t like Miss Mak.
C. He was not interested in the activity.
D. He was not brave enough to talk to the strangers.
52. When Miss Mak asked Tom to have a try, he finally .
53. Where did Tom and Angela sell flags?
A. In a busy street.
B. In their school.
C. In a tall building.
D. In a small garden.
54. How much did the first man pay Angela for the flag?
A. Five dollars.
B. Ten dollars.
C. Fifteen dollars.
D. Twenty dollars.
55. How did Tom and Angela feel after they sold the flags?
There are many ways to help improve your health like eating healthy food. taking exercise and getting medical help. But the easiest and cheapest way to improve your health is just to sleep eight hours or more every night. The general sleeping rule is that the younger you are. The longer sleep you need. But regardless of(不管)age, some people need to sleep more while for some a few hours is enough.
The problem with sleep is that more and more people in the world are not sleeping enough. According to the World Health Organization over half the people in the world may be sleep-deprived. Having less sleep not only makes people feel tired but also causes accidents. In the United States alone, sleepy drivers cause at least 100,000 traffic accidents a year. Also sleep problems can cause medical problems such as high blood pressure(血压).
Why are so many people sleep-deprived? Part of the reasons may be cultural. In the American culture, people put a higher value on work than on sleep. In fact, peopele who sleep a lot are usuallv seen as “lazy”. Also, you can sometimes hear some people say proudly that they don’t have much time to sleep. they only sleep four or five hours a night. It seems that the less you sleep, the more work you’ll do.
How do we teach these people to learn the value of sleep? Perhaps they may listen to the advice of Dr. James Maas. an expert(专家) in sleep. He says ,”Sleep is like a credit (信用卡) card. When you sleep less. you are only borrowing time. You always have to pay it back. The more hours you don’t sleep, the more hours yo u should t sleep to “pay back” the hours on your ‘sleep credit card.’”
For those who value work more than sleep, they should listen to what a famous person once said. “Don’t think you will be doing less work because you sleep during the night. That is a foolish(愚蠢的) idea which is held by people who have no imagination. You will be able to do more.”
56. According to the writer, the easiest and cheapest way to improve health is to .
A. eat healthy food every day
B. take excrcisc as much as possible
C. get medical help whenever necessary
D. sleep eight hours or more every night
57. What does “slecep-deprived” mean in Paragraph 2?
A. Having a good sleep.
B. Excited about sleep.
C. Having less sleep.
D. Interested in sleep.
58. According to Dr. James Maas. what is sleep like?
A. An hour.
B. A report.
C. A credit card.
D. A piece of paper.
59. What do the words of the famous person mean in Paragragh 5?
A. Sleeping during the night is foolish.
B. Sleeping during the night is helpful.
C. People have no courage.
D. People always do less work.
60. What is the best title of the passage'?
A. The Value of Sleep
B. The Value of Study
C. The Ways of Eating Less
D. The Ways of Making Money
B: Hello. Ms Li. I’m going to the Lost an d Found Office.
B: Yes. I’ve lost my gloves.
A: What colour are they?
B: 63 My aunt gave me as a birthday present.
A: Look! l found a pair on the floor just now. 64
B: Let me see …. Oh. They’re mine. 65 Thank you. Ms Li
A: You’re welcome! Look at this nice watch. Is it yours too, Tony?
B: No. it isn’t.
A: Please be careful with your things.
B: OK. I will.
He took out his camera and started .
Last week. my friend David with a new book.
, the train was late.
It’s great to you.
Grandmother likes making clothes buying them in the shops.
Friends are an important part of our lives. We spend time with them, have fun together.and share our opinions, feelings and even secrets. Life would be boring without friends.
Friends influence who we are. help us leam, support(支持)us in good and bad times. and care for us even when we are not happy.
Often. we have many happy moments with our friends. We need someone to share things with to make them more enjoyable. Being lonely for long periods of time is not a great feeling. That is why it is important to spend time making friends and nurturing (维持)，a close group of friends.
It is important to have a friend to talk to，whether(不论) it is about a sad or happy subject. In good times, it is wonderful to be able to celebrate with someone. It is also important to have someone support you if you have just had an unpleasant experience. Friends arc important pillars(中心人物)of support.
Friends teach us important lessons. No one person is the same. As time goes by, we learn to respect one another’s differences. This acceptance of others’ differences is important as we meet more and more people in our lives, such as new family members, neighbours and new friends.
71. Life without friends.
72. Being lonely for long periods of time .
73. It is important to have a friend to talk to, whether .
74. You need someone to support you if .
75. No one person is the same, so we should .
The villagers in Mhangeni, Africa. faced a very big challenge(挑战).They didn’t have a school for their kids.
Then the village elder thought of an i 76 . He said that there was an old, abandoned (废弃的)farmhouse. It could be changed into classrooms after cleaning and furnishing(装设备)it. All the villagers were p 77 with his suggestion and started the project immediately The parents repaired the broken walls. Some villagers d 78 the house into three classrooms by using pieces of wood. The others helped make desks and chairs for the students. Still, there was much more work to do. But the rains were coming. They had to s 79 working for the school as it was now the best time for them to plant.
So the children of Mhangeni decided to finish the house by t 80 .They had to hurry as summer had ended and other schools had already opened. They didn’t want to delay(耽搁) their studies. Everv day they were busy with cutting the grass and clearing the bushes(灌木).
The news about the porject s 81 and many people knew it. Two teachcrs who worked for the country’s Department of Education arrived to help out. and two foreign visitors were also touched (感动) by the children’s a 82 .They donated money for them to buy textbooks and stationery.
After 10 days of hard work, the new school was r 83 .The kids were very happy but
a bit worried—they were behind in their studies.
Besides(除…之外)this, they also faced many d 84 .There were not enough classrooms to hold all the students. And two or three students had to share one book.
However, the children are happy to study in school—e 85 in their new school which they helped to build. Though their school might not be modern, their dream of having a school near their homes has come true.
参考词汇：开始呕吐begin to vomit
挤向座位push towards the seat
When I took the underground back home from school, I noticed
11.B 12.C 13.A l4.A 15.C 16.C 17.A 18.A 19.B 20.B
21.C 22.D 23.B 24.A 25.D 26.C 27.B 28.D 29. C 30.A
31.C 32.B 33.C 34.D 35.A
36.A 37.C 38.D 39.B 40.C 41.A 42.B 4.A 45.C
46.A 47.D 48.B 49.C 50.D 51.D 52. B 53.A 54.A 55.C
56.D 57.C 58.C 59.B 60.A
61. B 62. C 63.G 64.A 65. E
66. take photos 67. came round 68. Once again 69. hear from 70. instead of
71. would be boring
72. is not a great feeling
73. it is about a sad and happy subject
74. you have had an unpleasant experience
75. (learn to) respect one another’s differences
76. idea 77. pleased 78. divided 79. stop 80. themselves
81. spread 82. actions 83. ready 84. difficulties 85. especially