1. The article gives students some___________ about how to stay safe online.
2. Many people find that listening to soft music helps ______ to sleep well.
A. Him B. her C them D. it
3. —Shall we stop and wait for others?
—Sounds good. I think they will catch up______ a few minutes.
B. after C for D in
4. The Greens like the quietness in the countryside. The city is too ______ for them.
5. —Look at the dark clouds, and the wind is blowing strongly.
—It ______that a big storm is coming.
6. Mr. Liu _________ watches TV. He thinks watching TV is a waste of time.
7. Frank is an honest boy and he never tells a lie. We all _______ him.
8. —Ling ling, you'll feel sleepy tomorrow _______ you go to bed early.
—OK, Mom. I’ll go to bed at once.
A if B. unless C. though D. because
9. The man _______ be a doctor in this hospital, but I’m not sure.
C. can D might
10. As far as I know, the robot that can sweep the floor ________ in the 1980s.
A. is invented
C. was invented
D. has invented
11. To feed her little son. Mrs. Smith has to _______ the vegetables and meat.
A. make up
B. put up
C. set up
D. cut up
12. —I went to your home yesterday morning, but you weren’t in.
—Well, I ______along the river at that time.
B. was walking
C. am walking
D. have walked
13.—Could you tell me how I can improve my English?
—Sure. _______, you could speak it as much as possible.
A. After all
B. In the end
C. By the way
D. First of all
14. —Simon has been________ school for 2 days. What's wrong with him?
—It's said that he has a cold.
A. nervous about
B. thirsty for
C. absent from
D. worried about
15.—I am afraid I’m too tired to walk on.
—_________. I believe you can do it.
A. That’s for sure
B. I hope so.
C. Come on
D. All right
（Betty meets Mary before the English exam of their entrance exams.）
A: Hello, Mary!
B: Hello, Betty! Finishing the exams this afternoon means that our middle school life is over.
B: I’m going to do something special.
A: Something special? 17
B: Sure. I plan to make breakfast for my parents every morning as they have done for me these years.
A: You’re right.
A: I’ve planned to play with my classmates from morning to evening every day. 19 I will stay with my parents as much as possible.
B: I agree.
A: Oh, it’s time to take the exam. I hope you will get good grades! Good luck.
A college student stayed up all night studying for his zoology(动物学) test the next day. The following morning, 21 he entered the classroom, he saw ten birds on the desks. Each bird was 22 with a sack(麻布袋) and only the legs were outside.
The teacher told the students that the test would be to watch each pair of bird legs and write down the name and the living habits of each bird.
The student looked at each pair of bird legs. 23 of them looked the same to him. He began to get upset. He stayed up all night studying, but now he had to name birds by their legs. The more he 24 about it, the sadder he got.
He 25 not think of any answers after a long time. He went to the teacher’s desk and said, “What a strange test! 26 could anyone tell differences among birds by their legs? I’m afraid I have to take the exam later. ”27 these words, the student put his test paper on the desk and walked to the door.
The teacher was 28 .The class was so big that he didn’t know every student’s 29 , so when the student reached the door, the teacher 30 out, “One moment, boy, what’s your name?”
The student pulled up his trouser legs and said, “My dear teacher, can you guess my name by my legs?”
21. A. before B. while C. after D. since
22. A. covered B. served C. connected D. shared
23. A. Both B. All C. Neither D. None
24. A. talked B. asked C. thought D. heard
25. A. could B. must C. might D. should
26. A. How B. Why C. When D. Where
27. A. Against B. Through C. With D. About
28. A. happy B. surprised C. thankful D. satisfied
29. A. name B. address C. hobby D. future
30. A. blew B. put C. cut D. called
A river was running happily in the hill, the valley(山谷) and the field. Soon it was stopped by a huge rock and the river was a little afraid and worried what it could do.
The rock said, “Hi, baby！Where are you going?”
The river answered, “I’m going to the sea. My mother is waiting for me.”
The rock made fun of the river and said, “You’re too young. Go back to the hill at once. You can’t get there. Don’t come back here again!”
The river was surprised to hear that and said, “I can only go forwards(向前).There’s no river that goes backwards(向后)!”
The rock became angry and warned the river. “Don’t speak! If you don’t go back, you will have to c hange your direction. Don’t want to run over my body!”
The river asked helplessly, “Where should I go?”
“You can go anywhere you like. Just don’t come close to me!”
While they are talking, more and more water came here. Then it began to get out of control. The river ran quickly over the rock and the rock was washed pitifully.
The river said proudly, “A weak person will change his goal and direction. A person who is strong will only go ahead and nothing can stop him!”
31. The final goal of the river was to go to the _____.
32. The rock wanted the river to ____.
A. get out of control
B. come close to him
C. make fun of him
D. go back to the hill
33. The river ran over the rock ____.
34. After meeting the rock, the river became ____ at last instead of being afraid.
35. The passage tells us that we should ____ when facing difficulties.
A. Avoid solving the problem
B. become strong and go ahead
C. change our dream directly
D.be used to giving up silently
).Traditional Chinese painting
), bird and flowers. Landscape painting is regarded
Sheng and suona are also popular in northern villages in China. Xi’an drum music is large traditional drum music. It is ang fossil(化石) of Chinese
36. People usually use ____ for doing traditional Chinese painting.
①brushes ②ink ③color pencils ④paper ⑤silk
37. The highest form of Chinese painting is _______.
A. landscape painting
C. bird and flowers
38. The underlined word “contain” means _____.
39._______ is called the “living fossil of Chinese ancient music” in the world.
A. Folk music
B. Country music
C. Ancient music
D. Xi’an drum music
40. The two paragraphs above are about _____.
A. Chinese music
B. Chinese painting
C. Chinese culture
D. Chinese history Passage 3
Once upon a time, the colors in the world started to argue. All thought they were the most important and useful.
Green said, “I’m the symbol of life and hope. I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves. Look around and you will see me everywhere.”
Blue followed, “You only consider the earth, but look at the sky and the sea.”
Yellow smiled, “I bring hope and warmth into the world. Look at the color of the sun and the moon.”
Orange continued, “I’m the color of joy. My beauty is so fantastic that no one can think of you at sunrise or sunset.”
Red shouted out, “I’m the ruler of you. I’m the color of life and live. So nobody can take my place.” Purple stood up, “I’m the color of power. People never question me! They just listen and follow.”
Finally, indigo(靛青色) spoke slowly. “I stand for thought and reflection(反省).Yet all of you just need them.”
Suddenly, the sky became dark and rain started to pour down. The colors all gathered(聚集) in fear. Rain began to speak, “Join hands and come to me.”
The colors did as they were told. Rain added, “Don’t you know you each are made for a certain purpose? When it rains, appear together to show that you can all live in peace. The rainbow(彩虹) is the color of your friendship.”
41. The color green thought it was the most important because ______.
A. It made the world full of joy
B. it was the symbol of life and love
C. people could see it here and there
D.it was the color of grass and flowers
42.____ gives the world hope and warmth.
43. Each color is made for a ____ purpose.
44. According to the passage, we can know ____.
A. orange stands for powerful and life
B. all the colors were happy to greet rain
C. Blue is the color of the sea and the sky
D. The sky became dark and began to snow
45. The best title for the passage can be “______”.
A. The color of friendship
B. The performance of colors
C. The colors in the world
D. The courage of the rainbow
Holland(荷兰）is the magical land of tulips(郁金香) and windmills(风车). The tulips bloom(开花) from March until May.
Holland is famous as the largest flower selling country in the world.
The windmills, however, are important for the people of Holland.
Keukenhof is the most famous and largest flower park in the world. Will you visit Holland in spring? Then be sure to visit Keukenhof, you will see the beautiful Holland tulips and other famous flowers in Holland.
Rain or shine, this famous floating(漂浮的)flowers market in Amsterdam is filled with colorful fresh flowers from Monday to Sunday. Though the best months are in March, April or May, the floating flowed market is a great place to find tulips at any time of the year.
Schiedam is the best choice if you want to see the largest windmills in the world. With heights up to 33 meters, they are hard to miss.
Zannse Schans is also a good place you should visit. About 250 years ago, over 600 windmills formed the first industrial area in the world. It produces paint, paper and so on. Today it’s an open-air conservation area(自然保护区) and museum, which interests thousands of visitors each year.
46. Holland is ____ selling country in the world.
A. the largest flower
B. the largest windmills
C. the smallest flower
D. the smallest windmills
47. If you visit Keukenhof in spring, you can enjoy ____.
A. tulips and other flowers
B. tulips and some windmills
C. different kinds of plants
D. plants and some windmills
48. You can see tulips _____ in the floating flower market.
A. every month except March
B. at any time of the year
C. only in March, April or May
D. from Monday to Saturday
49. The largest windmills in the world lie in ______.
B. Zaanse Schans
50. From the last paragraph, we know Zaanse Schans ____.
A. has few visitors each year
B.is an animal conservation area
C. doesn’t have any windmills
D.is a good place to see windmills
A: Hello, this is Tim. May I speak to Bob?
B: Speaking, Tim.
A: Hi, Bob 51 ?
B: Yes, I have nothing to do tomorrow afternoon. What’s up?
A: I have two tickets for the basketball game tomorrow. 52 ？
B: Yes, I’d love to. I am always expecting to watch a basketball game53 ?
A: My brother bought two tickets for me yesterday.
B: 54 ?
A: Sixty yuan for each.
B: Great! What time shall we meet?
A: 55 .
B: Five o’clock? OK, see you then.
A: See you.
56. 5G 来了！它将使我们的生活越来越好。
5G is coming! It will make our life ________.
The government encourages us ________ rubbish in a scientific way.
______ a talent show in our school next week.
______ it is to travel along the old Silk Road!
（B) 阅读下面的短文，将短文中画线部分的句子译成中文。（共4分，每小题2分）Good manners mean good actions in social communication. 64. A person who has good manners is welcome because he always thinks of others. A person with good manners won’t say anything that will hurt others. A person with good manners won’t influence people when they are talking.
Then how can we learn to have good manners? 65. In fact, that is not difficult at all. Good manners just mean respect (尊重) for other people.
One sunny day an angel run out of heave and come down to this world,he walked 66 the city and the village. Before his trip was over, he wanted to take something away to 67 his trip here.
He noticed a garden. He picked the most beautiful roses and said, “I see 68 more beautiful than these.”
Looking on a little further, he saw a bright-eyed baby. The baby was looking at its mother. He said, “Oh, the expression on its face is even 69 than the roses. I will take it.”
Then he saw the baby’s mother. The mother was also looking at her baby. The 70 to her own baby was pouring out of the mother’s eyes just like the water of a river. The angel said to 71 , “Oh, that mother’s love is the best thing I have seen. I will take it, too!”
He flew away with the three things. When he came back, he had a look at the three things 72 more. He looked at the flowers and they had wilted(枯萎).He looked at the 73 expression and i t had disappeared. He looked at the mother’s love and it was 74 there. Then he 75 the only thing that could keep its beauty all the way was a mother’s love. I could last forever.
Ma Yun is in his words
There are always many young people who want to learn something from me. In fact, I’m not as lucky as most of you. I tried 3 times for colleges but all failed. For the fourth time, I tried for the teachers’ college and they accepted me. I applied(申请) for jobs for 30 times. You can guess the results. It was so difficult at that time. I was down but I didn’t give up and fought on. So you can see a new Ma Yun now.
You are lucky enough. You are at the best time of this century. The best wealth you have is that you are young.
Among all the challenges, I think the biggest one is education. Something we teach our kids is too old. So we have to research what is the best way and what are the best things to teach our kids.
The future you face is not a competition for knowledge but a competition for creativity and imagination.
When people have problems, the chance will come. If you can solve them, then the chance will belong to you.
76. How many times did Ma Yun try for colleges?
77. Why did Ma Yun succeed?
78. Wh at is the biggest challenge in Ma Yun’s opinion?
79. What kind of competition will young people face?
80. Are problems good or bad things according to the passage?
Some people around you look so cool and happy, but you often feel lonely. Or the friends you have do not really understand you that make you feel lonely, too. So what can be done when you have this feeling?
Understand people’s differences
Not everyone has to do things the same way or behave the same way. Find people who have the same feeling. That is always a good basic for the friendship. You can take part in activities outside school like sports, art classes and dancing classes. There you can have more chances to find people who have the same interest as you.
Develop your friendship
Friendships do not just happen, and they need work. Phone your friends once in a while. Being there when they need you means that they will do the same for you.
Accept others’ invitations
Even if someone invites you to a neighborhood street party, you never know who else will be there. Laughing and playing together could start a new friendship.
Start a club
Make your circle of friends big by starting a club. Going camping together or regularly (有规律的）going to the movie dosen’t take much of time.
How to be a polite citizen
Benxi is a good place to watch maple leaves (枫叶) in October.
1-5ACDB 6-10BDBDB 11-15DBDCC
21-25 CABCA 26-30 ACBAD
36-40 DADDC 41-45 CCBCA 46-50 AABCD
51. Are you free/Do you have time tomorrow afternoon
52. Would you like (to go/to watch it) with me
53. How did you get the tickets/them/Who bought the tickets for you/Who bought you the tickets
54. How much is a/each ticket/are the tickets/they
55. Let’s meet at 5 (o’clock tomorrow afternoon)/(in the afternoon)/5pm
56. better and better
57. to deal with
58. make good use of your time
59.There will be/is going to?
60.What an interesting experience
61. I have (already) read ten English books so far./So far, I have (already) read ten English books.
62. Don’t forget to give your parents a smile/a smile to your parents every day.
63. We are discussing why fast food is bad for /harmful to (our) health.
76. 4 / Four.
77. Because he didn’t give up and fought on.
78. (He thinks the biggest challenge / one is) education.
79. (They will face) a competition for creativity and imagination.
80. (They / Problems are) good things.
81. What to do / What can be done when you feel lonely / to be not lonely / to deal with loneliness / How to deal with loneliness
82. feeling(s) and interest(s)
83. your friends need you / you are needed by your friends
84. are invited
85. Start a club备注：以下内容仅显示部分，需完整版请下载！