l. What is Tom's favorite sport?
2.Which animal does Meimei think is friendly?
3.Where did Mr. Smith go yesterday in Anshun City?
4. Which festival in China does the mother like most?
5.What is Linda going to see tomorrow'?
6. A. Yes, it is B. It's mine C. It's 135 Yuan
7. A. Yes, I am B. Mike speaking C. I'm Mike
8. A Not at all. B. Thank you C. No. thanks
9. A It's 434757575 B. It's sunny. C. It's OK.
10. A. Yes, I do B. No, I don't C Both, but I prefer dancing.
11 What day is it today'?
A. Tuesday. B Thursday C Saturday
12. How arc the two spcakers going to Wanda Plaza(广场)?
A On foot
B By taxi
C By car.
1 3 Where are Peter and Jean speaking?
A. In the street B In a supermarket C In a park.
14. What is Alice going to do this weekend?
A Go for a picnic B. Visit her grandparents C Go camping
15. Why can't Ben move now?
A. Because he hurt his foot B Because he hurt his arms
C Because he hurt his back.
D. 听一篇短文，根据短文内容和所提1 0题选择正确答案，并将答题卡上该选项涂黑。短文读三遍。（10分）
16 Why is the year 2019 important for China?
A Because New China is 70 years old this year.
B Because Tian'anmen is important
C Because the People's Republic of China was founded 60 years ago
17. What did chairman Mao say to the world on October lst,1949?
A. The People's Republic of China (中华人民共和国) has been founded (成立).
B. The People's Central Government (中央人民政府) has been founded.
C. The People's Republic of China and the People's Central Government have been founded
18. How many years have Chinese people worked hard to build up New China?
A. 60 years.
B. 67 years.
C. 70 years.
19. Why are Chinese people living a rich life now?
A. Because school education in China has been improving.
B. Because we have developed our economy(经济).
C. Because our life has become more convenient.
20. Why will foreign countries and China develop together?
A Because of the 70th birthday
B. Because of the development of' China education.
C. Because of the Belt and Road Initiative (一带一路构想)
根据语境和句意，从下列各题所给的选项A. B. C. D中选择出能填入相应空白处白
21. -Look! Who's ________ girl in a red skirt over there?
-Oh, she is my sister, Kate. She is ___________ honest girl.
A. that, a
B. this, the
C. this, a
D. that, an
22. -Is there__________ in today's morning news on CCTV-1?
-Yes, France Team beat Korea Team by 4:0 in the 8`h FIFA Women's World Cup in France June 8, 2019.
A. anything special, on
B. something special, in
C. special something, on
D. anything special, in
23. Nowadays, _________ people like HUAWEI phones better, and about _________ of them are adults.
A. the number of, four-fifths
B. a number of, four-fifth
C. a number of, four-fifths
D. the number of, four-five
24. -Roy never likes junk food.
-Neither do I. That's probably why I'm becoming ____________ now.
A. healthy and healthy
B. more and more healthily
C. weaker and weaker
D. healthier and healthier
25. -Have you seen the hot film Wandering Earth____________?
-Yes, I have.____________ wonderful science fiction movie it is!
A. yet, How a
B. already ,How
C. yet, What a
D. already, What
26. -Could you please tell me _______________?
-It's next to the People's Bank of China.
A. where is Wang Ruofei Square
B. where Wang Ruofei Square is
C. where was Wang Ruofei Square
D. where Wang Ruofei Square was
27. -I don't think teachers should give too much homework to_______ the free time of students.
A. give up
B. take up
C. look up
D. put up
28. -Where would you like to go tomorrow, Huangguoshu Waterfall or Dragon Palace?
-____________ is OK for me. It's up to you.
29. -Wang Bin has never stopped smoking, ____________ he?
- ____________, he hasn't. Although his wife always advises him not to.
A. has, Yes
B. hasn't, Yes
C. has, No
30. -What a heavy rain!
-So it is. I prefer ___________ rather than ____________ on such a rainy day.
A. to go out, staying at home
B. staying at home, go out
C. going out, stay at home
D. to stay at home, go out
31. -Nancy __________us a report as soon as she __________tomorrow.
-How great! I will be there.
A. gives, is arriving
B. gives, ill arrive
C. will give, arrives
D. gives, arrives
32. Sweet wormwood(青蒿)is a common plant in China and Tu Youyou is the woman _________used the special power of the plant to save __________lives.
A. which, millions of
B. who, millions of
C. whose, million of
D. who, million of
33. -What time do you get up in the morning on school days?
-I get up at 7:00 every morning to avoid __________the early bus.
D. to miss
34. -My father __________ to his workplace by bus, but now he __________there by bike.
-Really? You have an environmentally-friendly father.
A. used to go, is used to go
B. used to going, is used to go
C. is used to go, is used to going
D. used to go, is used to going
35. -Mr. Wang, please speak loudly in the hall to make yourself _______ while ________are there.
-Fine, thanks for telling me about that.
A. understood, others
B. understand, other
C. understand, others
D. understanding, other
A 请从B 栏中出与A 栏相对应的答语，并将答题卡上该选项涂黑。（5分）
36. Excuse me. what's the time now?
37. Enjoy your coming summer vocation, Yanyan.
38.What do you think of the 2019 Big Data Expo(数博会)held in Guiyang? 39. I will take the High School Entrance Exam in Anshun.
40. At which boarding gate should I take the flight, please?
Peter: Excuse me. sir? Could you tell me the wav to the nearest bank? Li Hua: 41 You can ask the lady over there
Peter: Thank you all the same ( A moment later) Peter: Excuse me. 42
Wang Mei: No. there isn't a bank near here, but there is one near the People's Hospital.
Wang Mei: It's about fifteen minutes' bus ride
Wang Mei: The No. 10 bus Peter: 45
Wang Mei: It is across from the bookstore
Peter: Thank you very much.
Wang Mei: You're welcome.
IV. 完形填空(本大题共1 5分，每小题1分）
I wrote my first note to my mother and it said, "Hi, Mom! Have a nice day! 46 , Marie!" I was twelve when I wrote it, and I 47 the note into her change purse （零钱包）. My mother
worked 48 a cleaner in a clothing factory. I knew that when she bought meals in the dining hall, she had to 49 changes in her purse. I didn't know that she always kept that note, and carried 50 with her.
After that, I 51 folded the small piece of paper into my mother's change purse, she and I left each other secret notes. My mother usually hid her notes in the fridge, under a lamp __52__ beside the TV set. I even found one hidden in my shoe. Gradually, I understood 53 notes became the records of our days, ideas and wishes. But to my mother and me, they were a life-long communication with each other that 54 else shared.
On October 20, 2018, my mother 55 after an illness. I stood near her bed, holding her hand. I didn't cry on that day when my mom passed away（去世）. A week 56 ,I even didn't cry. I was so thankful 57 she no longer had aches and pains.
46. A. Respect B. Love C. Kindness D. Friendship
47. A. threw B. carried C. folded D. pushed
48. A. on B. for C. out D. as
49. A. look at B. look for C. look after D. look up
50. A. them B. that C. it D. one
51. A. carefully B. carelessly C. suddenly D. angrily
52. A. still B. but C. or D. yet
53. A. their B. my C. her D. our
54. A. anybody B. nobody C. somebody D. everybody
55. A. lived B. cried C. left D. died
56. A. late B. later C. latest D. lately
57. A. when B. that C. because D. although
58. A. found B. lost C. wrote D. hid
59. A. reads B. read C. reading D. has read
60. A. excited B. perfect C. happy D. sad
"Today I will give you a special test," said the English teacher with a smile on his face.
All the students sat up straight and waited for the test to begin. The teacher began to give the test papers to all the students. After he finished handing out the test papers, he asked them to begin.
The students were very surprised to see that there was not a question but a black dot（圆点）in the center of the paper. The teacher noticed the students' surprise and said, "I want you to write about what you see there." At the end of the class, the teacher took all the students' answer sheets and read the answers. All of them described the black dot. After reading all the answers, the teacher said, "Here everyone only paid attention to the black dot, but no one wrote about the white paper." The whole class listened silently, because they were afraid to fail in the exam. Then the teacher said, "Don't worry about your marks for this test. I just want you to think about our life. The white paper is like our whole life and the black dot in the center of the paper represents（代表）problems in our daily life".
Our life is a gift given to us by God, with love and care. However, we just pay attention to the problems like illness and poverty, and never see happy things in our life. So we should try to solve our problems and enjoy each moment life gives us.
61. What was in the center of the paper?
A. a white dot
B. a black dot
C. a question
62. Which of the following is wrong about the test?
A. There was a black dot in the center of the papers.
B. Nobody paid attention to the black dot.
C. Students should not just care about their marks.
D. The students were very surprised when they saw the papers.
63. What did the teacher mainly want to tell his students?
A. Our life is a gift given to us by God.
B. The black dot doesn't mean any problem in our life.
C. Don't worry about the marks for the test.
D. We should solve our problems and enjoy each moment in life.
64. What's the Chinese meaning of the underlined word "poverty" in the last paragraph?
65. Which is the right order of the story?
①The teacher read all the answers.
②The teacher asked his students not to worry about their marks.
③The teacher wanted his students to think about life.
④The teacher began to hand out the test papers.
On April 26, 2017, a big Chinese ship caught the eyes of the whole world. China's first homemade aircraft carrier(航空母舰）hit the water in Dalian, Liaoning.
The new big ship is China's second aircraft carrier. It was designed in China and built in China, too. It is about 315 meters long and 75 meters wide. That is a bit larger than three soccer fields.
An aircraft carrier is like an airport on the sea. It can carry planes and troops to war. Planes fly from the carrier and land back on it, and soldiers work and live on it, too. But building an An aircraft carrier is like an airport on the sea. It can carry planes and troops to war. Planes fly from the carrier and land back on it, and soldiers work and live on it, too. But building an aircraft carrier is so hard and expensive. It costs a lot of money and needs a large amount of steel and other special materials. For example, a basic aircraft carrier is made of 60,000 tons of steel. It also uses complex（复杂的）technologies, including radar, electrics, mechanics and weapons. Finally, it takes years to build one. Today, not many countries own an aircraft carrier or have the ability to build one. China has become the seventh country in the world that can build an aircraft carrier by itself, after the USA, Russia, England, France, Italy and Spain.
66. In which year did China's first homemade aircraft carrier hit the water?
A. In 2017.
B. In 2016.
C. In 2018.
D. In 2019.
67. What's the best title of this passage?
A. An Airport on the Sea
B. China Has Bought the Second Aircraft Carrier
C. China's Homemade Aircraft Carrier
D. The Sixth Country to Build an Aircraft Carver
68. What is not needed to build the aircraft carrier?
A. special materials
69. How many aircraft carriers does China have according to the passage?
70. How does the writer feel about the homemade aircraft carrier in China?
For many years, sales of garlic in California had been little because of the much cheaper garlic from China. This year, however, California garlic sales are rising because American government increases tariffs（关税）on Chinese products.
Christopher, a garlic grower in California, is manager of his company and he said, "In a perfect world, we would love to see the tariffs on China."
Tariffs on Chinese garlic rose from 10% to 25% on May 9,2019,and the reason is that U.S President Donald Trump increased tariffs on Chinese products worth of $200 billion. Since then, Chinese buyers have almost stopped buying soybeans from the United States and American soybean farmers are now getting worried.
Not everyone likes the garlic tariffs in the U.S. Last July Christopher expressed his support on Trump's policy（政策）. However, officials from McCormick and Company Inc. didn't agree with the policy. McCormick's CEO, Lawrence told Reuters（路透社）that without Chinese garlic America can't go. Actually ,the trade war（贸易战）between China and America is a sign of American hegemony（霸权）,and it will destroy American economy and U.S government will lose its trust from other countries in the world.
71. From the passage we infer（推理）that ___________.
A. America is buying garlic from China as much as before
B. American soybean farmers make money as much as before
C. China is still buying crops from America as much as before
D. Garlic growers in California are making more money than before
72. Why is less Chinese garlic bought by America this year?
A. Because enough garlic is grown in California.
B. Because American government has increased tax（税收）on Chinese garlic.
C. Because China is not buying soybeans from America.
D. Because companies support American government.
73. What does the underlined word "it" in the last paragraph refer to?
B. the trade
C. American hegemony
D. a sign
74. How much tariff did American government increase on Chinese garlic On May 9,2019?
75. According to the passage, who disagrees with the America policy of having tariffs on Chinese products?
B. Donald Trump
C. California garlic growers
76. Every year many foreign.____________(tour) come to visit the Great Wall of China.
77. It's noisy outside, and I can't hear you _____________(clear).
78. The more an eraser is used, the _____________ (small) it gets.
79. Sandy borrowed the novel from the library last week and ____________(keep) it for 5 days.
80. The size of our school is ___________ (two) bigger than theirs.
81. We should save energy by___________ the lights when we leave a room.
82. Many wild animals are___________, so it's time for us to do whatever we can to protect them.
83. –I _____________ crossing the street because there is always too much traffic.
-You can walk across the street when traffic lights are green.
84. Lily is ___________ in her room because she wants to be the most beautiful girl at the party tonight.
85. The students in our school usually have ____________ for breakfast.
"WeChat" is 86 new mobile communication tool. It supports sending voices, videos, photos and text 87 . You can also do group chats, or you can find new friends nearby to talk to.
Wherever they are, people can also find a "stranger" to talk to 88 shaking the phone .The system will find out others who are shaking their phones at the same time. Another __89 function(功能）is that WeChat can make us 90 for people who live nearby, and show the distance. I like this function best 91 it can help you to find more people who you may know.
Recently, I read news that some stupid girls met guys by shaking their cell phones and some__92 incidents（事件）happened after they met. So I suggest WeChat users should learn to protect 93 and not trust strangers so much.
Technology has already made life become 94 and more comfortable, and at the same time it 95 us some disadvantages. Therefore, being careful is necessary. VII. 任务型阅读。（本大题共10分，每小题2分）
As we all know, the "rice bowl" culture of China has influenced some Asian countries such as Japan, Korea and Vietnam since we started to use chopsticks while eating food.
Chopsticks are usually two long thin pieces of wood or bamboo. They can also be made of plastic, animal bone or metal. (96) The most important thing is that chopsticks are a great invention in China.
Five thousand years ago people usually cooked their food in large pots, using twigs（小树枝）to remove it. (97) the population grew, people began cutting food into small pieces. (99)Food in small pieces could be eaten easily with twigs by people .And twigs were gradually changed into chopsticks.
Some people think that the famous scholar Confucius living from about 551 BC to 479 BC pushed the development of chopsticks. Confucius believed that using chopsticks instead of knives would remind people to stay away from killing and violence at table.
We enjoy our delicious food with our family members or friends while feeling the peaceful and people-loving world by using chopsticks at table anytime.
98. What materials can be used to make chopsticks?
100. What is a possible title for this passage?
_________________________________________________________________________ VIII. 书面表达（本大题共20分，分两个部分，A部分5分，B部分15分）近年来，校园欺凌（School Bullies）事件时有发生，学会自我保护是中学生需要具备的能力，我们应该珍惜生命，注意自己的人身安全，结合自我认识，谈谈在学习生活中我们中学生应该怎样自我保护，健康快乐地成长。
101. Do school bullies sometimes happen in your school?
102. Are school bullies good or bad for middle school students?
103. What will you do when you are in the trouble of school bullies?
104. What kind of friends do you like to make at school?
105.What are your ideas about stopping violence(暴力）at school?
B. 请你根据上面五个问题的内容及你的回答，结合以下提示，以“How Can We Protect Ourselves at School?”为题，写一篇80-100词的英语短文。文中不得出现真实校名和人名。(15分）
参考词汇：1. self-protection（自我保护） 2. bully(n./v.欺凌）
3. personal safety（人身安全）
4. have violent behaviors(打架斗殴）
How Can We Protect Ourselves at School?
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___
1-5 ABABC 6-10 CBBAC 11-15 ABCBA 16-20 ACCBC
21-35 DACDC BBACD CBCDA
36-45 AEDBC EABDF
46-60 BCDBC ACDBD BBABC
61-75 BBDCA ACDBA DBCAD
76.tourists 77.clearly 78.smaller 79.has kept 80. twice
81. turning off 82. in danger 83. am afraid of 84. dressing up 85. tomato noodles
86. a 87.messages 88.by 89.amazing 90. look
91.because 92.terrible 931hemselves 94.easier 95.brings/has brought
97. As / When/ After
98. Wood, bamboo, plastic, animal bone and metal.
99. People could eat food in small pieces easily with twigs.／People could easily eat food in small pieces with twigs.
100. Chopsticks Culture/ Chopsticks/Culture of Chinese Chopsticks at table/ A great invention
How Can We Protect Ourselves at School?
School bullies happen in almost every school. In my school, we sometimes have bullies and some students are hurt, so it is really bad for us to bully others or be bullied at school.
We are supposed to stop any school bully when we are in the trouble of it. For example, we should stay calm before a bullying behavior happens. We should always be friendly and helpful when making friends with others. Here are some of my ideas about stopping school bullies. Firstly, we will learn how to have a self-protection because our personal safety is the most important. Secondly, we should be peaceful with others at all times and can't have any violent behavior. Finally, obeying school rules is also a way to avoid school bullies.
I'm hoping that no school bullies will happen at school in the future ,do you think so?