6. A. My pleasure. B. Terrible! C.See you.
7. A. No, thanks. B. Hold on, please. C.Well done.
8. A. She is tall. B. She is ill. C. She is a teacher.
9. A. No, I’m very well. B. Yes, they are. C. This way, please.
10.A. Of course. B. It doesn’t matter. C. I got up late.
11. Where is Kate from?
B. The UK.
12. What is the name of the washing machine?
13. How often will the man take the medicine?
A. Once a week.
B. Twice a month.
C. Three times a day.
14. How many books did the woman buy?
15. What about the weather?
16. Jim is____years old.
17. It is the time for Jim to see a film alone.
18. Jim buys from the girl.
A. one ticket
B. three tickets
C. two tickets
19. Jim meets in the cinema.
A. his parents
B. no friends
C. some friends
20. cuts up the boy’s tickets.
A. The driver
B. The worker
C. The old man
Ⅱ. 从B 栏中选出与A 栏相匹配的答语。(共10 分)
21. It’s a lovely day, isn’t it? A. The same to you!
22. Happy New Year！ B. Good idea!
23. Let’s go hiking tomorrow. C. Yes, it’s a fine day.
24. How do you get to school? D. Take it easy.
25. I feel nervous to hear that E. On foot.
Ⅲ. 单项选择(本题共10 小题。每小题 1 分,共10 分)
26.— Is that post office?
—No, it’s old library.
A. the; a
B. a ;an
D. an: the
27. Not only Jack but also I crazy about the football match.
28. —Whose card is this?
—It is My brother Tom gave it to me on my birthday.
29. The story is ______interesting ______everybody likes it very much.
A. very; that
B. so; that
C. such; that
30. —I’m afraid his radio is too noisy. Will you please him to a little.
A. ask; turn it down
B. allow; turn it on
C. tell ; turn it up
D.advise; turn it off
31. Mum like s oap operas. Let’s buy a TV for her.
32. —All of my classmates have passed the English test.
—exciting the news is!
A. How B. What C. What an D. How an
33. The we do for other people, the we will be
A. much: happier
B. more; happy
C. more: happier
D. most: happiest
34. —Would you please tell me ?
—It’s Mr. Black’s.
A. when the robot was bought
B. who the robot belongs to
C. why the robot was made
D. which city the robot was taken to
35. David, you please sweep the floor and take out the trash?
A. Could B.may C. might D. must
IV.完型填空（每空1 分，共10 分）
One day a little mouse was thirsty. She looked everywhere for water to drink. She climbed up onto a table. And she saw a bottle on the table. The mouth of the bottle was (36).The little mouse looked inside the bottle. “Aha, there is (37)milk in it. That’s great!” She went into it and began to drink.
She drank and drank. After a moment she had drunk enough. Her stomach was too big and she couldn’t come (38) the bottle. She cried for help. Just then a cat camp up to the table. When the cat (39) the cry he jumped onto the table so (40), and said, “You’ll be my nice lunch!” The little mouse was very clever and she (41) for a moment and said. “Brother Cat ,you mustn’t roll the bottle.”(42)?” asked the cat. “I would get dizzy (头晕目眩的)”，said the mouse. The cat said that he would let her (43) soon. So he began to roll the bottle. Suddenly the bottle fell down onto the floor and broke into (44). The little mouse ran (45) as fast as she could. When the cat jumped off the table and ran after her, the mouse had already gone into her home.
36. A. big B. strong C. weak D. small
37. A. little B. some C. few D. a few
38. A. into B. up C. out of D. down
39. A. heard B. saw C. tasted D. looked
40. A. happy B. honest C. honestly D. happily
41. A. ate B. thought C. drank D. took
42. A. When B. Where C. Why D. How
43. A. dying B. die C. to die D. died
44. A. boxes B. glasses C. pieces D. cakes
45. A. away B. in C. to D. at
V.阅读理解(本共20 小题，每小题2 分，共计40 分)
A farmer had a friend and his friend was famous for growing wonderful apple trees.
One day, t he farmer’s friend gave him a young apple tree and told him to take it home and plant it.
The farmer loved the gift. But when he got home, he did not know where to plant it. He was afraid that if he planted the tree near the road, strangers would steal the apples. If he planted the tree in one of his fields, his neighbors would come at night and steal the apples. If he planted the tree near his house, his children would take the apples. Finally he planted the tree in his wood. Nobody could see it, but there was no sunlight in his wood, the tree soon died.
Later, the friend asked the farmer why he planted the tree in such a poor place. “What’s the difference?” the farmer said angrily, “If I plant the tree near the road, strangers may steal the apples. If I p lant the tree in one of my field, my neighbors may come at night and steal the apples. If I plant the tree near my house, my children may take the apples.”
“Yes, ” said the friend. “but at least someone could enjoy the apples. Now no one could eat the appl es, and the apple tree died!”
46. The farmer's friend was famous for growing wonderful pear trees.
47. The farmer didn’t plant the tree near the road.
48. The farmer planted the tree in one of his fields.
49. There was no sunlight in the farmer’s wood.
50. All of the farmer’s friends enjoyed the apples at last.
5I. You can at Lisa’s Gym.
A. watch a movie
B. play basketball
C. go to a concert
D. find a job
52. Miss Green is going to dance at Lisa’s Gym and she can go there on.
53, Mr. and Mrs. White and their 14-year-old son have to pay for the concert.
54. Jack can watch a play at People’s Cinema.
A. at 6: 00 a.m. on July 23rd
B. at 4: 00 a.m. on July 24th
C. at 6: 00 p.m. on July 25th
D. at 4: 00 p.m. on July 26th
55. Linda wants to find a job during her summer holiday, she can call .
What does Beijing’s Palace Museum look like at night? Many people don’t know the a nswer to this question, as it closes at around 4:30 p.m in winter and 5:00 p.m in summer. However, to celebrate the Lantern Festival, Beijing’s Palace Museum opened its door to the public after dark——for two nights only. That’s a first in 94 years!
Althou gh people could get free tickets on the museum’s website, it was difficult to get a ticket. The website even stopped working for a while because too many people visited it at the same time. Zhang Zhifu, a 77-year-old woman, received a ticket from the museu m as a gift. “I grew up in Beijing and I visited the Palace Museum every year, but I never got to see it at night, It is truly an honor.” She said.
In the past celebrating the Lantern Festival was a tradition for the imperial(皇帝的) family. “We want to pass the tradition on and give people more festival experience.” Said Shan Jixiong, the head of the Palace Museum. On the night of February 19th, 2019, about 3,000 visitors spent the Lantern Festival in the Palace Museum.
56. Beijing’s Palace Museum closes at around 4:30 p.m in .
57. To celebrate the Lantern Festival. Beijing’s Palace Museum opened after dark for only.
A. one night
B. two nights
C. three nights
D. four nights
58. The museum’s website even stopped working for a while because.
A. too many people visited it at the same time.
B. there weren’t enough tickets
C. the Palace Museum was too crowded
D. no body wanted to see the Palace Museum at night
59. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. Nobody received a ticket as a gift.
B. The Palace Museum never opened after dark.
C. Zhang Zhifu grew up in Beijing.
D. No visitors went to the Palace Museum in 2019.
60. It is on February 19th, 2019.
A. National Day
B. the Lantern Festival
C. the Dragon Boat Festival
D. Mid-Autumn Festival
V olunteering is fun and rewarding(有益的), but if you want to be a good volunteer, you need to learn more. 61
*Be well-trained. Know what you’re doing as a volunteer. If you need to learn about your job.
62 If you’re good at your job, it will be easier to help others.
* 63 Work as part of a team and make sure everyone works together and shares the work. If someone asked for help, just give a hand. If you need some help, ask politely for it.
*Be understanding. 64
*Be friendly. 65 To be a volunteer, you might meet new people who want to make friends with. You might just meet someone who becomes a friend for the rest of your life.
66.October is the t month of a year.
67.It is r hard outside. Take an umbrella with you.
68.Don’t make up a story, I have already known the t about it.
69. Mr. Wang asked me to i myself when I first came to the class.
70.Boys and girls, help y to some fish.
71.This activity showed us the (重要性）of protecting our environment .
72.She is so (幸运的）to take a photo with her favorite singer.
73.He replied to my letter very (快速的).
74.Li Rui (弹奏）the guitar after school everyday.
75.I can’t follow you, Tom .please say it(再一次）
VII.完成句子。（本题共5 小题，每小题2 分，共计10 分）根据所给提示完成句子。每空一词，含缩略词。
Health food, exercise and enough sleep.
As teenagers, we should the old.
78.Mr. Smith has been in China for six years. （对划线部分提问）
has Mr. Smith been in China?
79.She put the keys on the table yesterday.（改为一般疑问句）
she the keys on the table yesterday?
80.Both of us do the dishes every day.（改为否定句）
us does the dishes every day.
Ⅷ.英语口语（本题共5 小题，每小题 1 分，共计5 分）根据对话内容，用恰当的单词、短语或句子补全对话。
A: Hello, Tom. Tomorrow is Sunday. Shall we go swimming?
B: 81 . I am not feeling well.
A: 82 ?
B: I have a headache. I think 83 .
A: You are tired? Maybe you should take a rest.
B: 84 . I’ll have a good sleep this afternoon.
A: I hope you’ll be better soon. And Let’s go swimming next time.
B: All right._ 85 !
Ⅸ. 阅读填词（共10 分）根据短文内容，用方框中的单词的适当形式填空，使短文完整与正确。
Will it matter if you don’t take your breakfast? A short time ago, a test 86 given in some places. People of different ages from 12 to 83 were asked to have a 87 . During the test, these people were given 88 kinds of breakfast, and some got no breakfast at all. Scientists wanted to 89 how well their bodies worked when they had different kinds of breakfasts. The results show that if a person 90 a right breakfast, he or she will work 91 than if he or she has no breakfast. If a student has fruit, egg, bread and milk before 92 to school, he will learn more quickly and listen more 93 in class. The result is opposite to what some people think. Having no breakfast will not help you lose weight. This is because people become so 94 at noon that they eat too much for lunch. They will gain weight instead of losing 95 .
Ⅹ.书面表达（满分15 分）初中生活即将结束，请你想一下，谁是你最喜欢的老师？他、她长什么样子？你为什么喜欢他、她？以My favorite Teacher 为题，用英语写一篇短文，请根据要点进行描述，可以结合具体事例，也可以适当增加自己想写的内容。
1. What does he/ she look like?
2. Why do you like him/her?
26-30 BADBA 31-35 BACBA
IV.完型填空36-40 DBCAD 41-45 BCBCA
46-50 FTFTF 51-55 BDACD 56-60 DBACB 61-65 DBECA
66.tenth 67.raining 68.truth 69.introduce 70.yourselves 71.importance
72.lucky 73.quickly 74.plays 75.again.
76.depends on 77.look after/care for 78. how long 79.Did, put. 80.Neither of both
81.I’m sorry I can not.
82.What’s the matter with you?/What’s wrong with you?
83.I have a cold
86.was 87. test 88.all 89. see 90.eats 91.better 92.going
93.carefully 94.hungry 95.weight备注：以下内容仅显示部分，需完整版请下载！