英 语 试 题
1. A. He is my brother. B. The book is mine. C. That sounds boring.
2. A. Are those her keys? B. Does he like English? C. Is this your computer?
3. A. They can’t play football. B. He doesn’t have a ruler. C. She isn’t my neighbor.
4. A. What’s your job? B. Why do you like pandas? C. Where is your father?
5. A. Please be quiet here. B. Let’s play volleyball. C. Have fun at the party.
11. A. At home. B. At his office. C. Outside.
12. A. By plane. B. By train. C. By subway.
13. A. Beijing. B. Shanghai. C. Jinan.
14. A. At 8:00. B. At 9:00. C. At 10:00.
15. A. Mr. Brown’s mother. B. Mr. Brown’s aunt. C. Mr. Brown’s daughter.
16. A. China. B. America. C. Sydney.
17. A. Chinese. B. French. C. English.
18. A. Meetings and parties. B. Games. C. Camping.
19. A. Kind. B. Strict. C. Lazy.
20. A. He asks her to buy a new watch.
B. He will kick her off if she is late again.
C. He asks her to work harder.
21.This hat is too ______ /b?g/. Do you have a smaller one?
A. big B. bag C. boy D. pig
22. I _______ /h??p/ you have a good trip.
A. keep B. home C. hope D. help
23. The ______ /pra?s/ of the tomatoes is quite high.
A. rice B. price C. race D. peace
24. Music helps us _______ /r?'l?ks/ a lot when we feel tired .
A. read B. red C. rest D. relax
25. I think there will be more ______ /p?'lu??n/ in big cities.
A. population B.policeman C. preparation D. pollution
26. —What’s your dream job, Lucy?
—I want to be________doctor.
A. an B. a C. the D. /
27. —Do you like tennis?
—Yes, I do. It’s my favorite __________.
A. food B. fruit C. color D. sport
28. —When is your father’s birthday?
—________ birthday is on April 2nd.
A. He B. She C. His D. Him
29. —_________ did the students in Grade Nine study so hard ?
—To make their dreams come true.
A. Why B. Which C. Who D. What
30. —What does Jack like ________ dinner?
—He likes chicken and hamburgers.
A. in B. at C. on D. for
31. —_______ students are there in your class?
—Thirty. And I get on well with all of them.
A. How far B. How often C. How long D. How many
32. I like dancing, ________ I don’t have enough time to practice it.
A. if B. but C. and D. so
33. —John, dinner is ready.
—I want to eat _________, Mum. I’m not feeling well.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
34. Which of the following is the best transportation for environmental protection in Jinan?
A. B. C. D.
35. —Summer vacation is coming. What’s your plan?
—I _______ my grandparents in the countryside.
A. visit B. visited C. will visit D. was visiting
36. If you are late for a movie, please walk in _________.
A. loudly B. clearly C. quietly D. cheaply
37. —Can I come this evening or tomorrow morning?
—_______is OK. I’m busy today and tomorrow.
A. None B. All C. Both D. Neither
38. —Let’s volunteer our free time to help the people in trouble, shall we?
—OK, your idea ___________ great.
A. tastes B. feels C. looks D. sounds
39. —How is Jack now?
—I hear that the manager _______ him a good job, but he refused it.
A. showed B. offered C. passed D. paid
40. —Mum, I’m sad because I failed my exam again.
—Don’t give up. ________ hard and you’ll succeed in the end.
A. Studying B. To study C. Studies D. Study
41. —Do you know that our class won first prize in yesterday’s singing competition?
— Really? _______good news!
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
42. —These problems are too hard to _________. Could you give me some advice?
—There are many ways. The most important one is to have a careful plan.
A. look out B. hand out C. work out D. take out
43. —I’m sorry. I broke your tea cup.
—________. I have another one at home.
A. It’s too bad. B. My pleasure. C. It doesn’t matter. D. You’d better not.
44. — How long has Mr. Brown________?
—Since two years ago.
A. came to Jinan B. left Jinan
C. started this job D. stayed in this school
45. —The policeman asked the little girl _______ and sent her home.
—What a good man.
A. why she was crying B. why was she crying
C. why she is crying D. why is she crying
I used to have little passion (激情) in my life. But what happened the other day changed my mind. It was then that I learned how 46 it is to have a passion in life.
That day I went home in Mom's car. When Mom 47 at a red light, someone on the side of the road caught my 48 . It was a man dressed in rags (破旧衣服). He was homeless. That didn't interest me, because I had seen 49 like him before. Those people usually looked unhappy and hopeless.
But this man was 50 in some way. He was not sitting down with a 51 expression. Instead, he had a 52 in his hand and was dancing happily to the music. The radio seemed to be the most precious (珍贵的) thing he had.
"Mom, why does that man have a radio 53 he’s homeless?” I asked. " why hasn't he used the 54 for food or clothes? He has 55 something that he doesn't need."
"Well, Sarah, sometimes food and clothes aren't the most important.”
That man must care so much about 56 that he bought a radio instead of food or clothes. I soon realized that 57 is the key to life.
Since then I am always thinking of 58 is truly important in life. A home, a meal, clothes—these things are 59 part of the life. What we often forget is that we all need a joy, a light in a 60 day. We all need a passion which gives a person the happiness they need to keep going.
46. A. strange B. important C. dangerous D. difficult
47. A. stopped B. walked C. stood D. sat
48. A. brain B. eye C. head D. nose
49. A. none B. few C. all D. many
50. A. common B. different C. polite D. rude
51. A. sad B. nervous C. mad D. happy
52. A. hat B. phone C. scarf D. radio
53. A. though B. because C. until D. unless
54. A. home B. car C. radio D. money
55. A. prepared for B. waited for C. paid for D. looked for
56. A. stories B. music C. news D. languages
57. A. knowledge B. health C. happiness D. friendship
58. A. who B. what C. where D. when
59. A. only B. all C. also D. never
60. A. warm B. hot C. dark D. sunny
V．补全对话 阅读对话，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案完成对话。（5分）
A: I really enjoyed Mrs. Wang’s class this year.
B: 61 Her class is interesting.
A: And she is kind to all of us. 62______
B: Yes, I think she is a good teacher although she is strict with us.
A: I agree. Well, we are leaving school next month. Shall we get her a gift?
B: Sure! Mmm.. 63_____
A: No, too cheap.
B: Can we get her a watch? I think she may need it.
A: No, 64______
B: I think we can get her a scarf. A scarf may be a good gift for her.
A: No, a scarf is too personal.
B: Well, how about a photo album with our photos?
A: A photo album with our photos? Yes, this gift is very special. 65______
61. A. Me, too. B. I don’t like her.
C. I don’t think so. D. She is a teacher, too.
62. A. No, I can’t. B. Do you think so?
C. Sure. D. It’s interesting.
63. A. How about a card? B. Is it a card?
C. Is a card cheap? D.Can she buy a card?
64. A. a watch isn’t special. B. A watch is nice.
C. the watch doesn’t belong to her. D. It isn’t a watch.
65. A. We can’t find it. B. She doesn’t like it.
C. I’m sure she’ll like it. D.OK, I’ll try that.
At school many things happen to us. We may feel excited when we have success in a school play.We may feel sorry if we lose an important game.We want to keep the memory for the rest of our lives.
How to keep the memory? Our English teacher, Miss Wang, has taught us a good way of remembering things to make our own yearbook. What is a yearbook? A yearbook is a kind of book which is used to keep the memory of exciting moments. It’s usually made at the end of the year.
Last December, we began to make our yearbook. First, we chose the persons who had done something special, then some students interviewed them. Some wrote down their stories, others took photos of them. Finally, our teacher helped us to put the things together. Everyone in our class had something to do. We had our first yearbook.
All of us put a lot of love into making the yearbook. It is so wonderful that not only the students but also our parents and teachers will remember the special time for ever.
66.We may feel _________ if we lose an important game.
A. sorry B. happy C. excited D. interested
67. Who has taught us a good way of remembering things to make our own yearbook?
A. Miss Yang. B. Miss Huang. C. Mr. Wang. D. Miss Wang.
68. A year book is made to ________.
A. take notes B. keep the memory
C. do our homework D. remember English words
69. A year book is usually made ___________.
A. at the beginning of the year B. at the middle of the term
C. after the first exam in a term D. at the end of the year
70. Finally, ________helped us to put the things together.
A. our parents B.our brothers C.our teacher D. our friends
What is Britpop? That’s a good question. The music is certainly very catchy. You can often recognize a Britpop songs as soon as you hear it. Some of the biggest Britpop bands include Oasis, Blur, Suede and Pulp. However, bands like Oasis that are considered Britpop have more of a rock style (风格).
So how do we recognize the difference between Britpop and regular rock or pop? Well, Britpop mixes a number of different pop and rock styles with interesting lyrics and attitude. But it’s not just about the music. Britpop is also about fashion, art and politics (政治).
If you watch their music videos, you’ll see how fashionable Britpop singers are. Some of them hire famous artists to help them make more creative videos. English artist Damien Hurst, for example, produced some of Blur’s music videos.
As for politics, former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair has talked about how much he enjoys Britpop. Perhaps he was just trying to sound cool to win more votes (投票) from young people.
Britpop came and went in the 1990s. Britpop bands had some big hits at the time. Pulp’s most famous song is Common People. Blur’s Country House is about a wealthy man who lives a boring life in a big house in the countryside. Blur and Oasis were probably the most popular bands.
However, just like many fashion and art trends (潮流), Britpop didn’t stick around for long. By the end of the 1990s, Britpop was no longer fashionable. Fewer songs were produced and most Britpop bands broke up.
71.According to the story, what is Britpop?
A. The name of a British band. B. A type of music.
C. A kind of music video. D. The name of a British singer.
72. Which of the following is true about Britpop?
A. It is a mixture of different pop and rock styles.
B. It is about songs without lyrics.
C. It is only about art and politics.
D. It copied works of famous artists.
73. What does the underlined phrase “big hits” in Paragraph 5 refer to in the passage?
A. Creative English artists.
B. Supporters and fans.
C. Fashionable Britpop singers.
D. Popular Britpop songs and bands.
74. What can we learn from this passage?
A. Damien Hurst was one of the best Britpop singers.
B. Tony Blair got more votes for listening to Britpop.
C. Britpop was a big trend in the 1990s.
D. Britpop is getting popular again.
75. In which column of a magazine can you read the text?
A. Science B. Sports C. Fashion D. Business
There’s much to see under the sea, but you need to remember that light behaves differently in water than in air. The objects appear closer to you than they exactly are. You might find yourself reaching out to touch something and completely missing it.
Objects under water will appear larger than they would on the surface, too. Be careful not to tell any stories about the big fish that got away. The fish might not be so big after all! It’s just because sometimes things can seem to be as much as about 33 percent bigger in water!
What’s more, in deeper water, colors just don’t seem as bright. In fact, it looks as if some colors are missing. Remember the color of an object results from the wavelengths(波长) of light that are reflected from its surface. And light is taken in as it moves down through the water.
Swimmers wear wet suits to keep warm underwater. Let’s take a bright red, yellow, and blue wet suit as an example. These colors are hard to miss on the surface of water. Watch carefully the changes in color as you descend in water. The red part now looks almost black because the red light wavelengths, the longest among these three colors, are missing. As you go down deeper, the same thing will happen to the yellow part and in the end to the blue part. Even at a place of about 6 to 9 meters underwater, you will look terrible, like a ghost(鬼怪)! And you have to wait for your return to the surface to enjoy the bright colors again.
Do you have a better understanding of the behavior of the light underwater? We need to be careful about the objects around us and explore(探索) their mysteries by ourselves.
76.You miss the object underwater when you want to touch it because___________.
A.your eyesight is quite poor.
B.your are not quick enough
C.it is not as close as it seems
D.it disappears very quickly
77. The example of the wet suit is used to explain the change of __________ of an object underwater in paragraph 4 .
A. the size B. the color C. the position D. the weight
78. The underlined word “descend” probably means _________ in paragraph 4?
A. move up B. move on water
C. stop breathing for a while D. go down
79. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. A four-meter-long fish looks three meters long underwater.
B. Much water will be taken in by the swimmer deep in the water.
C. The wavelengths of red light are longer than those of the blue light.
D. You will see a ghost if you go as deep as 6 to 9 meters into the sea.
80. Which of the following would be the best title of the passage?
A. The Standard of Color Underwater
B. The Direction of Light Underwater
C.The Beauty of Color Underwater
D.The Behavior of Light Underwater
pen hope happy with birthday
A man started to write a book when he was young. Many years later, however, he still didn’t finish it. On his eightieth (81) _________, his son asked him when he was going to finish it. He answered, “All my life. It has been my (82) _________ to finish writing my book, but if I really do so, I will live(83) _________no dream.”
When the old man died, his son found a (84) _________ still in his hand. In front of him were some pieces of writing, which were not finished. There was a (85) _________ smile on his face.
keep consider fight make lie
The film, Never Say Die, came to theaters on Sept. 30. Since then, it (86) _________over 2 billion yuan. The film is about Ai Disheng, a boxer(拳击手), and Ma Xiao, a reporter, who exchanged bodies by accident. Ma Xiao had to be strong and learn how(87) _______ while Ai Disheng had to run after the news. The two started an unknown and funny journey.
What makes the film so popular? The answer may (88)________ behind Mahua Fun Age, one of the country’s most popular comedy groups. Mahua is good at making fun of daily lives. Most of the fans said they(89) _______ laughing happily while watching this film.
Many fans also said the boxing matches in the film were encouraging. Although Ma Xiao broke her arm and was badly hurt, her usual experience (90)________ as an inspiration to others.
91. People will use robots more and more in the future life. (改为一般疑问句)
_______people ________ robots more and more in the future life?
92.We have been friends since we were eight years old. (对划线部分提问）
_______ _______ have you been friends?
93. “What do you think of Alipay?”Taylor asked me.(改写句子，句意不变)
Taylor asked me___________ I ___________of Alipay.
94. Many students like reading books better than playing computer games.(改写句子，句意不变)
Many students _________ reading books _________ playing computer games.
95. The communication with his parents influenced him a lot.(改写句子，句意不变)
He _________ __________ a lot by the communication with his parents.
To drive less is ________ _________ the environment.
We can’t wait to protect the animals that are __________ __________.
Kuanhouli is a good place for people to _________ ___________ and have fun in Jinan.
It’s hard to _________ the excitement and __________ after overcoming the difficulties.
Not only are the teenagers full of ___________, but they also _________ teamwork very
Have you ever had a wonderful idea and thought it would make a great invention, but didn’t know what to do next? 101 They will help you make your dreams come true and become a famous inventor.
The first thing that you should do is to do some research on the Internet to see if anyone else has invented it. If not, you should search through the US Patent (专利) information to see if a patent was ever created for your type of invention. 102 .
The easiest thing to do is working with a company that can help you to make your dreams a reality. It can help you present your ideas and get your product to the right companies. One company that is very reputable (声誉好的) is “Lambert and Lambert in Minnesota”. 103 If they think your product is marketable (有销路的), they will help you to get it to the right company.
Call the company and make an appointment. You will want to bring in a model of your invention and a complete description of your ideas. 104 Then when you meet with them, you can present it and they will tell you how marketable it is. If they decide to help you, they will work to present it to different companies and help you to go to the next step.
Once your invention has been sold to a large company, get ready to get the benefits of becoming the next great inventor.
105 But the benefits are worth the wait.
A. It may take a year or two.
B. You will be the next inventor.
C. Write down exactly about your invention.
D. If there is no patent, go to the next step.
E. You will find something new on the Internet.
F. Here are some steps that you can take.
G. They offer free advice for good ideas.
今天早上你目睹了一起事件（右图），你想以"Mother Stops Him"为题写一篇短文，向你
Mother Stops Him
文 章来源 莲