人教版八年级英语下册单元语法复习归纳及练习全套Unit 1 重点语法教学目标：掌握情态动词should的用法 掌握反身代词的用法
( 1 ) 情态动词should后接动词原形，变为一般疑问句时将should提前，变为否定句时在should后面加not。
We should listen to our teacher carefully in class.
Should I tell him the news right now?
We shouldn’t come late to school.
( 2 ) should常用于以下两种情况：
You look tired. You should lie down and rest.
Wait a minute. I think he should come in a moment.
( 1 ) 反身代词的构成
反身代词是表示或强调自身的代词，有人称和数之分。第一、二人称反身代词由“形容词性物主代词 + self ( 单数 )或selves ( 复数 )”构成；第三人称则由“宾格人称代词 + self ( 单数 )或selves ( 复数 ) ”构成。详见下表：
themselves他/ 她/ 它们自己
( 2 ) 反身代词的用法
You must look after yourself well and keep healthy.
The child can dress himself.
He didn’t often go shopping himself.
= He himself didn’t often go shopping.
在现代英语中，反身代词一般不能独立用作主语，但是它可以借助and, or, nor等连词与其他名词一起构成并列主语（且位于并列主语的后部），以及用于某些特殊结构（如as...as等）。
My brother and myself went there yesterday.
He was as anxious as myself.
Jim’s sister and himself get up at six every day.
( 3 ) 含反身代词的短语小结
|by oneself 独自，单独
||for oneself 亲自
|teach oneself 自学
||learn...by oneself 自学
|enjoy oneself 玩得开心
||say to oneself 自言自语
|dress oneself 穿衣服
||help oneself to... 随意吃/ 喝点......
I am able to do it by myself.
I teach myself English in my spare time.
They enjoyed themselves at the party. 基础巩固
- ---- Many people play with mobile phones all day instead of reading books.
---- That’s too bad. Everyone _______ be a book lover. Reading is more enjoyable.
- ---- Your uncle is very good at cooking! How did he learn it ?
---- He learned it by _______.
- Him B. himself C. her D. herself
- We should _______ ( learn ) to study by ourselves.
- After coming back from the storm, she felt she was not _______ ( she ).
- “You’re old enough, boy. You’d better do it _______ ( you ).” my father said to me.
- It’s too dangerous for the young children to play near the river by _______ ( they ).
- My brother is always strict with _______ ( he ).
You _______ _______ _______ your parents.
They _______ _______ in the hallway.
They _______ _______ at the party yesterday.
Nobody taught her and she _______ English _______ _______.
________ _______ we do? 能力提升
- Lina and Kitty will go to Greenery Theme Park by _______ next Sunday.
- they B. them C. their D. themselves
- Dogs _______ run through soccer games at the park. It’s dangerous!
- should B. shouldn’t C. need D. needn’t
- Luckily, he didn’t hurt _______ terribly yesterday, and he will be better soon.
- he B. themselves C. himself D. they
- To my surprise, he sold _______ house at such a low price.
- he B. him C. his D. himself
- ---- Did you make the kite _______, kids?
----No, our uncle made it for us.
- yourselves B. yourself C. themselves
- As middle school students, we _______ be afraid of difficulties if we want to make our dreams come true.
- must B. shouldn’t C. need
- Peter doesn’t feel sure of _______ in his new school.
- he B. him C. his D. himself
- learn 2. herself 3. yourself 4. themselves 5. himself 6. should listen to 7. shouldn’t run 8. enjoyed themselves/ had fun 9. learned; by herself 10. What should
1-5 DBCCA 6-7 BD Unit 2 重点语法教学目标：掌握不定式几种重要用法
动词不定式的基本结构为“to + 动词原形”（有时可不加to）。在句中除了不能充当谓语外，其他成分都可以充当，如：主语、表语、宾语、定语、状语、宾语补足语等。此处主要讲做宾语补足语和状语的用法。
( 1 ) 做宾语补足语。
动词不定式做宾语补足语，放在宾语的后面，表示宾语是什么或怎么样。有to do和to be两种形式。
The doctor advised him to take a good rest.
I find English to be very easy.
在ask, tell, encourage, get, wish, want, would like, find, advise, teach 等动词或短语之后，常接带to的不定式做宾语补足语。
We asked him to sing a pop song at the party.
动词不定式做宾语补足语时，不定式符号to在使役动词 ( have, make, let )、感官动词 ( feel, hear, watch, see, notice等 ) 的后面时要省略。但它们变为被动语态时，不定式符号to不能省略。
The boss made the workers work over ten hours a day in the past.
= The workers were made to work over ten hours a day by the boss in the past.
He often comes to help us ( to ) do some farm work.
动词不定式在listen to, look at后做宾语补足语时，常省略to。
I listened to him sing. 我听到他唱歌。
You’d better go home at once.
( 2 ) 做状语
To get there on time, we set out at five in the morning.
We set out at five in the morning to get there on time.
I went to the classroom, to discover it empty.
动词短语是指动词和介词或副词等搭配而成的短语，如clean up, give out, cheer up, put off, set up, think up, take after, fix up, give away, put up, hand out等。
( 1 ) 动词 + 介词
这类动词短语主要有：agree with, ask for, arrive at / in, begin with , come from, get to , get on, get off, hear of, knock at / on, laugh at, look at, look after, look for, listen to, wait for, take after等。
I am looking for my pen. I have been looking for it for two hours.
( 2 ) 动词 + 副词
这类动词短语主要有：find out, get back, give out, look up, put on, put up, put off, pass on, turn on / off, take out, write down, wake up, work out, put away, think up 等。
Please pick up the pen. = Please pick the pen up.
Can you pick it up?
( 3 ) 动词 + 名词 + 介词
这类动词短语有：have a look at, make friends with, pay attention to, take care of, look forward to等。
You should pay more attention to your pronunciation.
( 4 ) 动词 + 形容词 + 介词
这类动词短语主要有：be angry with, be busy with, be good / bad for, be different from, be late for, be interested in, be famous for , be good at等。
Don’t be angry with him. He is only a child. 基础巩固
- These people dress themselves in bloody shark suits. They tell people _______ shark fins in order to protect sharks.
- eat B. to eat C. not eat D. not to eat
- Alan often goes to the old people’s home _______ up the old and look after them.
- to cheer B. cheer C. cheers
- No one can be right all the time. When people make mistakes, we shouldn’t _______ them.
- wait for B. send for C. knock at D. laugh at
- ---- Alice, don’t put your things here. _______.
---- OK, I will.
- Put away them B. Put on them C. Put them away D. Put them on
- Yunnan is beautiful and I’m _______ visiting it again.
- keeping clear of
- suffering from
- looking forward to
- running away from
- ---- Hainan _______ its blue sky and fresh air.
---- So it is. That’s why more and more visitors spend their holidays here.
- is weak in B. is famous for C. is use to
- He wants _______ ( put ) up some signs asking for old toys.
- Maria plans _______ ( be ) a teacher because she loves children.
- I want to learn more about how _______ ( care ) for animals.
- They will get together _______ ( discuss ) this question.
- We need to make more young people _______ ( learn ) shadow puppet（木偶） plays so that it won’t disappear in China.
- That is the only way we can imagine _______ ( reduce ) the waste of water in the bathroom.
- Last year, she decided _______ ( try ) out for a volunteer after-school reading program.
- Would you like ________ ( go ) and have a picnic with us tomorrow?
- She hopes _______ ( be ) a volunteer during this summer vacation.
- Please promise _______ ( not tell ) lies any more, will you?
- The girl was made _______ her brother’s clothes.
- to wash B. wash C. washing
- My sister with my parents _______ dumplings when I got home yesterday evening.
- are making B. is making C. was making D. were making
- ---- Who _______ your pet dogs while you were out for a holiday?
---- My neighbor, a warm-hearted woman.
- put on B. looked after C. gave up D. turned off
- Our teacher _______ a bookshelf at the back of our classroom to make a small reading corner.
- picked up B. put up C. took up D. got up
- The light went out suddenly. It was very dark and _______ could be seen clearly.
- anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
- ---- How do you like this speech?
---- I like it very much and it can _______ me _______ to achieve my dream.
- cheer; up B. connect; with C. let; down D. take; up
- On my way home, I saw a granny（奶奶） fall down. I offered help first and then _______ the police.
答案：基础巩固：1-6 DADCCB专项提升：1. to put 2. to be 3. to care 4. to discuss 5. learn 6. to reduce 7. to try 8. to go 9. to be 10. not to tell能力提升：1-5 ACBBC 6-7 AA Unit 3 重点语法教学目标：掌握Could you please...?句型的用法
- called up B. cared for C. cheered up D. found out
Could you please...?句型
( 1 ) 请求别人帮忙做某事时通常用此句型，也可以说：Can you ...please? 情态动词could或can 在这里均表示请求，在意思上无区别，但是用could比can在语气上更显得委婉、客气、诚恳。在日常生活中常使用Could you / I...? 若在句末加上please，则显得更礼貌。
Could you please help me find my book, please?
( 2 ) 对Could you / I...?的问句做出肯定回答，常用“Sure/Certainly/Of course.”等；如果做否定回答，常用“Sorry.../ Oh, please don’t.”一般不用no开头，用no显得语气生硬、不礼貌。