【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】
一．情景反应(每 小题1 分,共5分）
二．对话理解(每 小题1 分,共5分）
本题共5个小题,每小题你将听到一组对话和一个问题。请你从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出最佳 选项,并把字母标号填人题前的括号内 。
6. A. Watching TV. B.Doing the homework. C.Doing the housework.
7.A.In the room. B. At the bus stop. C.On the way.
8. A. Seventy minutes B.An hour. C. Fifty minutes.
9. A. She didnt start early . B. The traffic was too heavy.
C. She didnt know the way to the station .
10. A .Classmates B. Teacher and student . C. Teacher and parent.
11.What does Mary look like?
A. Shes tall with glasses. B. Shes of medium build. C. Shes short and has big eyes .
12. Why did Alice feel sad one day?
A. She argued with Mary. B. Mary laughed at her. C. She didnt do well in the test .
13. Who did Alice want to talk with after class ?
A. Mary. B. Nobody. C. The teacher.
14. How did Mary help Alice?
A. By having a discussion with her. B. By hugging her.
C. By writing down the right answers for her.
15. What can we learn from the story ?
A. Grades are the most important of all.
B.Friendship can help us face difficulty bravely.
C. We should try our best to study.
16________ well before going to the US. Here are some tips.
Firstly Wear a suit to the formal party if you are 17_______school age.
Secondly Be a gentleman. In the US, a good man should also be 18______.
The last Learn some 19 _______ about football and baseball in order to watch the games with American boy.
We sometimes need to know the importance of another 20________.
21. As students,________we learn, we should try our best to learn it well .
A. no matter what B. no matter where C. no matter which
22. France________ the Eiffel Tower. It was built in 1889 and its 324 meters high.
A is filled with B. is famous as C. is known for
23.Hi, Pam!__________ this pair of gloves yours?
-No, but the scissors on the desk mine.
A. Is;are B. Is;is C. Are; is
24. Tony always checks his answers carefully in the exam. He thinks its a good way to avoid ________careless mistakes.
A. make B. making C. to make
25. The environment will be much better if more trees________ .
A. will be planted B .have planted C. are planted
26.-Nancy, do you__________to watch scary movies ?
- No. I dont. They always make me have bad dreams at night!
A. refuse B. dare C. rush
27. Mary experienced that accident ________, so others dont know better how terrible it was than her.
A .in person B. in public C. in silence
28. Sally________ TV at home at weekends, but now______ out with her friends .
A. used to watch; is used to hanging B. used to watching; is used to hang
C is used to watching; used to hang
29. George, do you know why Kate looks unhappy?
Because she failed the English test . Let’s to cheer her up.
A. pass B. passing C. to pass
30.—Andy, do you know_______?
--Yes. Shes very friendly and outgoing.
A.what is Annie like. B.what Annie likes. C.what Annie is like.
A. Thank you.
B. Of course not
C. Who made it?
D. Sounds interesting.
E. How did you make it?
F. Where did you make it?
G. You made it by yourself?
Ben:Wow, what a beautiful vase(花瓶)!
Molly: ___31___It took me two days to make it.
Molly: Yes, I made it at home.
Ben: Thats fantastic.___33____.
Molly: First, I put some pieces of paper into water. Then I gently glued (粘贴) them onto a plastic bottle .After they became dry and hard, the bottle became a paper vase.
Ben:.__34____ Do you mind making one for me?
Molly: __35____ Ill make one for you the day after tomorrow.
Ben: Thats very nice of you.
Are you nervous when you stand in front of the public? Are you afraid to make a speech?
Li Jun, a middle school boy, felt shy when he was making a speech the other day. Li had thought it would be quite easy to speak in front of ___36____ classmates.
"I was wrong. It was very different and much__37____than talking to my classmates during playtime," Li said."I tried, but it was really difficult to speak. I felt like a mute (哑巴) and wanted to leave the classroom___38___.”
Li is not alone. Many middle school students now have the same__39___: they can talk about their ideas freely _40_____ their best friends after class, but cant speak in public. According to Zhou Hong, a teacher from a university, the main reason is that schools in China pay more attention to writing instead of___41____.
Zhou hopes schools can give students more chances to open their__42____,such as speech competitions, English corners and class discussions. Students can join in any one they want to. __43____he also gives some advice to students. "During your free time, you should ___44____ more. When youre speaking in public, take it easy. Just imagine youre talking to nobody and speak up your ideas clearly, " Zhou said."That ___45____ a fine public speech and youll feel confident.”
36.A .my B.her C.his
37.A .harder B.easier C.better
38.A. slowly B. quickly C. sadly
39.A. answer B.subject C.problem
40.A. except B.from C.with
41.A.listening B.speaking C.reading
42.A .mouths B. eyes C.minds
43.A.But B.So C. And
44.A. play B. practice C.write
45.A.reports B.keeps C.makes
A. Changes in education.
B. Changes in living condition(条件）.
C .Changes in communication.
D.Changes in transportation.
E.Changes in work condition.
The scientific and technological development in the world is amazing. Life now is much better than it used to be. Over the last few centuries, there have been many changes in our lives.
46. To start with, people were not able to travel such a long distance in such a short time in the past. Planes were not very popular at that time because they used to be a very expensive way to travel. Nowadays, we have fast, comfortable cars, and more and more people can travel by plane.
47. In the past, people had to work much harder because they did not have the tools that we have today. Today, most of the difficult and dangerous work is done by computers and machines.
48.In the past,there were no bathrooms or running water in many houses,and many people couldnt buy things like fridges,TV sets or washing machines. Now, most families have several of these things.
49. Nowadays, more and more people have the chance to get a good education. In the past, there were fewer schools and the quality of education was much poorer. Now education is free for primary and middle school students.Also it is much easier to find the educational materials that you need on the Internet now.
50. People used to keep in touch with relatives or friends mainly by sending letters. And it usually took a long time to receive a letter.Nowadays,people contact in many ways,like phone,WeChat,QQ and so on.Its very convenient.
Tea, coffee and cocoa are three major drinks all over the world. However, tea is drunk by the largest number of people in the world. Tea, as well as silk and porcelain(陶瓷), began to be known by the world 1,000 years ago and has been an important Chinese export(出口物) since then.
Tea has a history of over 4, 000 years and China is the home of tea. In ancient China, tea was used as a kind of medicine, while nowadays people drink it every day.
Longjing, Puer, Wulong and Tieguanyin are all famous tea. Thanks to the mild climate(温和的气候)and rich earth in Fujian, Zhejiang and Yunnan, tea is produced mainly in these provinces.
The word for tea in many different languages came from Chinese like"tea" in English; "cha i" in Russian.And the Japanese word for tea is written exactly the same as it is in Chinese.
Over the past centuries, Chinese people have developed their special tea culture, which includes tea planting, tea making, tea drinking and so on. Tea is also popular in some sayings, like"A friendship between gentlemen is like a cup of tea. "In dances, songs, poems and novels,tea is often mentioned, too.
51. How many kinds of drinks are mentioned in this passage?
A. Three B. Four C. Five
52. Tea is produced mainly in Fujian, Zhejiang and Yunnan because ______.
A people there like drinking tea.
B. it rains a lot there.
C. the natural environment is good for growing tea.
53. Which country has the longest history of tea planting?
A. Britain B. China C. Russia
54. What does the last paragraph mainly tell us?
A. China s tea culture is almost the same as that in other countries .
B. Tea is very popular in Chinese sayings.
C. China has a special tea culture .
55. Whats the best title for the passage?
A. Tea in China B. How to plant tea C. Drinks in the world
Being safe at school and in your everyday life needs knowledge. If you remember the following information, your life will be much safer .
● Always notice the environment around you. You shouldn’t walk alone outside. ___56___If anything dangerous happens, you can find them quickly.
● Don t use earphones(耳机) when running in the school yard or on the street. _57____.
● Schoolbags should be carried towards the front of your body instead of pulling them on your back.__58____ .
● If you are followed by a stranger, cross the street and go in the other direction, let the stranger know that you know he or she is there. Next, go and get help from others if it is necessary.___59__ You are safer on the street than you are in your home or in a lift .
● If you have to take a bus to a place far away, try to get to the bus stop a few minutes before the buses leave.___60____ On buses, dont sit alone, sit behind the driver or with friends. Don’t sleep.
A. Dont go home directly.
B. You will keep yourself from the outside world and can be dangerous.
C. Make sure where the public phones are.
D. This stops a stranger from following you .
E. When buses are crowded, it is easy enough for thieves to steal the things in your bags on your back.
Today, most people are busy and have no time to enjoy life. Actually, your life can be enjoyable if you take a little stop and check your routine tasks(日常工作). Then you will find its actually easy to make some good changes in life .
For example, waking up early gives you enough time to exercise, have your breakfast peacefully, read your book, and then get on with the rest of your day. You can also use morning time to plan the day. While planning the day, you can begin by writing down the tasks(任务) you need to finish in a day, and then decide which tasks are important enough for you to finish first .
Well, taking a bus, a subway or a train doesnt seem a good way to save time. However, by taking these, you ll get the time to read books, listen to music and so on. As a result, youll save time .
If you love playing with your mobile phone, you waste so much time doing nothing helpful. You need to spend you time on something meaningful, like painting something, or reading a great book. Also Internet surfing(上网), these days, is one of the top time-wasting activities around. So cutting down the time you spend on the Internet is one way to save time for yourself.
When you dont have enough time to look after yourself, you will probably have bad health. A busy lifestyle should be the reason for you to treat yourself with great care and make more time for yourself.
Making time for yourself
The problem Today, most people are too(61)_________to enjoy life.
(62)________ of saving time Get up early to have enough time to enjoy life and (63 )_________your day.
Write down your tasks and try to finish your day the most important one first.
Do something meaningful when using public transport.
Cut down your screen time so that your can save much time to domeaningful things.
Spend less time on the (64)_________.
Summary(总结) No time for self-care can make one fall (65)________.
So try to save time to take care of yourself.
Childrens lives have changed greatly over the last 40 years.I have four brothers and sisters. We used to play board games in the living room, spend days in the street with friends, and ride bikes to tour around the town .
These days, in the UK at least, the nature of childhood has changed greatly. Firstly, families are getting smaller, as more and more families have only one child. Its common for both parents to work outside, and it seems that no one could possibly afford(承担得起) to have more than one child.As a result, todays children spend much of their time alone. Another great change is that children today spend a lot of their free time at home, inside. Thats because parents worry about real or imagined danger, so they wouldnt let their children play outside by themselves.
Finally, the way children play is completely different. Almost every home has at least one computer and many children have a mobile phone. Mobile games have replaced （代替）board games and other interesting activities of my childhood. However, the fact is that playing mobile games alone can make people feel lonelier.
Do these changes mean that children today have a less relaxing childhood than I had? I personally believe that they do .
66.Please translate the underlined sentence into Chinese. (不超过20个汉字)
67.Why dont parents today allow their children to play outside alone?
68.What kind of games do children today often play?
69. In the passage, the underlined word "they" refers to ___________
70. What do you think of your childhood? Why do you think so?
make up astronaut farm produce they from amazing serious wear use
Our clothes are usually made of cotton or wool. Some students in Shandong did something 71.______. They wore the clothes made of discs(光盘) or old clothes!
Last year, some students in Linyi, Shandong Province, wore beautiful clothes in a fashion show.72.________ clothes were made of many kinds of things. The show gave the students opportunity(机会)73.________ things by hands.It also helped them learn to make good use of waste and not to throw some old things away .
Students had lots of good ideas. To make new dresses,some found the things that74 .________like old clothes, old newspapers, old discs and so on.
" Our world is short of energy 75.________.We hope to save energy. "said Xie Hong at Linyi Art School. Xie had 76.________ than 20 discs on her nice blue dress. She got them from her friends ."Though the discs are old. I look very cool in them!” she said.
Zhang Jing, a student from the school looked like a 77.______ in her straw(稻草)coat and hat. She picked the straw 78.______ the fields and put them all together. "I want to show what people wore in the past. "she said.
Wu Yue made clothes for 79._______. She had white cloth all over her. She tried to walk as slowly as possible. It looked like she was walking on the moon. "I hope I 80.________ it in space some day. I wish that I could walk on the moon!"she said.
要求:1.发言稿内容必须包含所有要点提示并做适当发挥;2.恰当运用 used to句型完成写作;3.词数80左右,发言稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;4.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名及地名。
Dear classmates ：
Jerry is my deskmate. Hes made great progress this term. In the past,
That’s all.Thank you!
1-5 CCCBA 6-10 BCABC 11-15ACBCB
16.Prepare 17.about 18.polite
21-25 ACABC 26-30BAACC
31-35 AGEDB 36-40 CABCC
41-45 BACBC 46-50 DEBAC
51-55 ACBCA 56-60 CBEAD
61. busy 62.Ways 63.plan
67.Parents worry about real or imagined danger.
71.amazing 72.their 73.to make 74.were used
75.seriously 76.more 77.farmer 78.from
79.astronauts 80.will wear