源 莲山 课件 w w
w.5Y k J.cOM
1.Can Jenney play the guitar?
A. Yes, she can B. No, she can’t C. I don’t know
2.How can Li Hong improve her English?
A. By writing more B. By listening more C. By reading more
3.What are they talking about?
A. The rivers B. The weather C. The earth
4.Who runs fastest of the three?
A. Mike B. Jack C. Bill
5.When will Linda probably come to the party?
A. At 8:30 p.m. B. At 8:00 p.m. C. At 7:30 p.m.
6.How many times has Dick been to the West Lake Park?
A. Once B. Twice C. Never
7.Where will they go?
A. To the West Lake Park B. To Nanhu Park C. To Pinghu Park
8.When is Mike’s birthday?
A. April 13th B. April 17th C. May 4th
9.What birthday present will the two speakers send Mike?
A. A watch B. A football C. A basketball
10.Where is the man’s wife?
A. In Changsha B. In Beijing C. In Shanghai
11.Who will look after Tom?
A. His mother B. His father C. The woman
12.What do we know about the woman?
A. She likes children B. She still works C. She is a teacher
13.Why did the woman come back to the store?
A. Because she left her bag in the store
B. Because she forgot to pay for the pears
C. Because she got the wrong bag with her
14.How many pears did the woman buy?
A. Three B. Four C. Six
15.What did the man do at last?
A. He paid for the pears for the woman
B. He changed the bag for the woman
C. He returned the bag to the woman
Numbers in different countries may have different meanings. In China, some people think that some numbers bring them___1___. Take “8” for example, the Chinese pronunciation of the number “8” has almost the___2___sound as that of the Chinese character “发[fa:]”, which means making a fortune. So, many Chinese people spend a lot of___3___to get their telephone numbers or car numbers to include this number “8”. They believe without___4___doubt that the number will bring them money.
___5___, others don’t believe that numbers have anything to do with good luck. They think such an idea is only an ignorant(愚昧的) and superstitious(迷信的) belief. A number is one thing, and good luck is___6___. They will ask, “___7___can you ever have any good luck simply because of some lucky numbers, even if you don’t work hard, don’t have good opportunities and don’t get along well with the people around you?”
As for me, I___8___with the latter(后者). Clearly, lucky numbers are only a kind of superstition. Perhaps it holds true for some cases, but often it does not. Numbers can___9___bring good luck to a person at all and our fortune is in our own hands. So, everyone can have a good fortune only if he tries his best. Let’s always remember “Opportunities are only for the___10___mind” and “No pains, no gains.”
1. A. good luck B. had luck C. failure
2. A. different B. same C. similar
3. A. time B. money C. things
4. A. no B. some C. any
5. A. However B. What’s more C. At last
6. A. other B. the other C. another
7. A. How B. What C. Why
8. A. agree B. disagree C. dislike
9. A. often B. always C. never
10. A. clever B. lucky C. prepared
【答案】1. A 2. B 3. B 4. C 5. A 6. C 7. A 8. A 9. C 10. C
1. 句意：在中国，有些人认为有些数字会带来好运。考查形容词短语辨析题。A. good luck好运气；B. bad luck坏运气；C. failure失败。根据下文However, others don’t believe that numbers have anything to do with good luck.，结合句意语境，可知选A。
2. 句意：以“8”为例，数字“8”的中文发音与汉字“发[fa：]”几乎相同，意味着发财。考查形容词辨析题。be different from不同于；the same as和……相同的；the similar to和……相似的。根据句意结构，可知选B。
3. 句意：因此，许多中国人花了很多钱来获取他们的电话号码或车号以包含这个数字“8”。考查名词辨析题。spend time/money to do，花费时间/金钱做某事；根据下文They believe without any doubt that the number will bring them money.，结合句意语境，可知获得好的号码需要花钱，故选B。
4. 句意：毫无疑问，他们相信这个数字会为他们带来金钱。考查形容词辨析题。A. no没有的；B. some一些的；C. any任何的。空格处为定语，修饰介宾（名词）doubt，需填形容词；without any doubt毫无疑问，相当于no doubt无疑地；根据句意语境，可知选C。
5. 句意：然而，其他人不相信数字与好运有任何关系。考查连词辨析题。A. However然而，用于转折；B. What’s more更重要的是，用于强调；C. At last最后。本句和前文是转折关系，表达两种截然不同的观点，需要however连接；根据句意语境，可知选A。
6. 句意：数字是一回事，好运是另一回事。考查不定代词辨析题。A. other别的，形容词，后接名词；B. the other两者中的另一个，表特指；C. another又一个/再一个，表示不确定。空白处后面没有名词，需用代词；根据句中的"one"可知，两句是"one…another"结构，意思是"一个……另一个……"，可知选C。
7. 句意：你怎么可能仅仅因为一些幸运数字而拥有好运呢？考查疑问词辨析题。A. How怎么，问情况；B. What（是）什么，问事/物；C. Why为什么，问原因。空格处为状语，表方式，需用how提问；根据句意语境，可知BC两项不合句意，故选A。
8. 句意：至于我，我同意后者。考查动词辨析题。A. agree同意；B. disagree不同意；C. dislike不喜欢。agree with同意某人的观点；根据下文Clearly, lucky numbers are only a kind of superstition. Perhaps it holds true for some cases, but often it does not.，可知作者同意幸运数字只是一种迷信的看法。故选A。
9. 句意：数字永远不会给一个人带来好运，我们的财富掌握在自己手中。考查副词辨析题。A. often经常；B. always总是/一直；C. never从不，表否定。空格处为状语，根据句中的"at all"可知，需用表示否定意义的副词，故选C。
10. 句意：让我们永远记住“机遇只适合准备好的人”和“没有痛苦，没有收获”。考查形容词辨析题。A. clever聪明的；B. lucky幸运的；C. prepared事先准备好的。根据句意语境，结合名言，可知prepared合乎句意，故选C。
Once upon a time, there was a tree which wanted to become a treasure box. One day, a farmer cut it down and sold it to a carpenter(木匠). The tree was happy because he thought the carpenter would make it into a treasure box.
To its surprise, the carpenter made it into a feed box for animals. The tree felt very disappointed because that was not its dream. Several years later, the feed box was thrown away. Someone picked it up and placed it into an old temple. The tree forgot its dream little by little.
One day, a couple came to the temple. The woman gave birth to a baby boy. There wasn’t a bed in the temple. So they placed the baby in the feed box. They loved him and regarded him as their treasure. The tree suddenly realized that it became a real “treasure box” at that time.
Sometimes you may think your dream will not come true. Don’t forget your dream. It may be realized in another new way.
11. The tree felt very sad when the farmer sold it to a carpenter
12. The carpenter made the tree into a treasure box
13. To be a feed box was the tree’s dream
14. The couple used the feed box as their baby’s bed
15. Never give up your dream, it may be realized in another new way
【答案】11. F 12. F
13. F 14. T
11. 题意：当农夫把它卖给木匠时，树感到很伤心。考查细节理解题。根据The tree was happy because he thought the carpenter would make it into a treasure box.，可知说法错误，故选F。
12. 题意：木匠把这棵树做成了一个宝箱。考查细节理解题。根据To its surprise, the carpenter made it into a feed box for animals.，可知说法错误，故选F。
13. 题意：成为饲料箱是树的梦想。考查细节理解题。根据The tree felt very disappointed because that was not its dream.，可知说法错误，故选F。
14. 题意：这对夫妇用饲料箱做婴儿床。考查细节理解题。根据So they placed the baby in the feed box.，可知说法正确，故选T。
15. 题意：永远不要放弃你的梦想，它可能以另一种新的方式实现。考查细节理解题。根据Don’t forget your dream. It may be realized in another new way.，可知说法正确，故选T。
Mr. Guo is a teacher from Xi’an. He asked his students to hand in their homework through a QR code(二维码). “We spent an hour or two in class learning how to generate(使产生) the codes, and in the end everything gets easier.” Said Guo, “When students finish the homework, they keep it on WeChat. Then, each student makes his own QR code and gives it to me. So I can check their work anywhere using my computer or telephone.”
The QR codes can be sent to Mr. Guo by email, QQ and WeChat. When Guo scans(扫描) his students’ QR codes, their homework appears on his phone. He finds that their homework becomes more creative, with many pictures, music and even videos.
Guo’s students like the new way and think it is interesting. “We are living in the information age. Many students like to work with computers, which makes learning more fun.” Said Tingting, a student of Guo’s. “The paper is not easy to keep, but the code is easy to keep and share.” Guo said, “It is worth trying to use new technology in education. Education itself is a kind of creation. I don’t want my students to fall behind the times.”
However, some parents are worried. They are afraid that their children will spend too much time on computers and less time communicating with teachers. But in fact, it’s unnecessary. Students still need to look up information in books and write it down when they do their homework. They only use the codes when they hand in their work, which doesn’t take them too much time. Also for teachers, it allows them to check the students’ work at any time. And it’s also an easy way to share homework with other students.
16. According to the passage, Guo’s students can keep their homework on WeChat, can’t they?
17. How can the QR codes be sent to Mr. Guo?
18. What is one of the advantages of the new way of handing in homework?
19. What do some parents worry about?
20. What do you think of the new way of handing in homework?
【答案】16. Yes, they can
17. By email, QQ and we Chat.
18. The code is easy to keep and share/The teacher can check the homework anywhere at any time.
19. They worry/are afraid their children will spend too much time on computers and less time communicating with teachers.
20. (开放式回答)It is interesting /useful /helpfut.
16. 题意：根据文章，郭的学生可以在微信上做作业，不是吗？考查文意理解题。根据短文内容和When students finish the homework，they keep it on WeChat，可知说法正确，故填Yes, they can。
17. 题意：QR码怎么寄给郭先生？考查细节理解题。根据The QR codes can be sent to Mr. Guo by email, QQ and WeChat.，可知填By email, QQ and we Chat.。
18. 题意：新的家庭作业方式的优点是什么？考查细节理解和综合理解题。根据文中学生婷婷的话The paper is not easy to keep, but the code is easy to keep and share.和倒数第二句Also for teachers, it allows them to check the students’ work at any time.，可知填The code is easy to keep and share/The teacher can check the homework anywhere at any time.。
担心什么？考查细节理解题。根据They are afraid that their children will spend too much time on computers and less time communicating with teachers.，可知填They worry/are afraid their children will spend too much time on computers and less time communicating with teachers.。
20. 题意：你认为新的提交家庭作业方法怎么样？考查综合理解题。根据短文内容，结合学生的普遍看法Guo’s students like the new way and think it is interesting.，可知填It is interesting/useful /helpful.。
World famous physicist(物理学家) Stephen Hawking died peacefully at his home in Cambridge on March 14th, 2018.
Hawking was born in Oxford, England on January 8th, 1942. He went to school in a small city near London. As he himself admitted, he wasn’t very serious about studying. He did very little work, he was never top of his class. However, he still achieved good marks. After leaving school, Hawking first went to Oxford University to study physics. Then he went to Cambridge University to study cosmology(宇宙学).
At the age of 21, Hawking noticed something wrong with him. He had a bad illness that stopped him from moving and talking. He couldn’t communicate except by blinking(眨眼). He sat on a wheelchair with a computer by his side. To communicate with others, he moved two fingers to control the computer’s mouse. He chose his words from the screen, which were then spoken by a voice synthesizer(音响合成器). “I’ve had the disease for most of my life,” Hawking once said, “Yet it has not stopped me from being successful at my work.”
Although Hawking was a disabled man, he made great achievements. He received many awards and prizes for his work, including the Albert Einstein Award—the highest achievement in physics.
Hawking worked at Cambridge University as a professor. His story shows that nobody, however bad their situation is, should lose hope. "Life is not fair." he once said, "You just have to do the best you can in your own situation."
21. When did Stephen Hawking pass away?
A. On January 8th, 1942 B. On March 14th, 2018 C. On March 24th, 2018
22. During studying in a small city near London, we know that .
A. Stephen Hawking was the best student of his class
B. Stephen Hawking didn’t work hard at his lessons
C. Stephen Hawking began to study cosmology
23. What happened to Stephen Hawking when he was 21?
A. There was something wrong with his head
B. He couldn’t even blink to communicate except by moving fingers
C. He could neither talk nor move
24. How did Stephen Hawking communicate with others after the bad illness?
A. By mouth B. By body languages C. By a voice synthesizer
25. Why was Stephen Hawking so successful at his work?
A. Because he never hope in his own condition
B. Because life was not fair for him
C. Because he had a bad illness
【答案】21. B 22. B 23. C 24. C 25. A
21. 题意：史蒂芬•霍金什么时候去世的？考查细节理解题。根据第一句World famous physicist Stephen Hawking died peacefully at his home in Cambridge on March 14th, 2018.，可知选B。
22. 题意：在伦敦附近的一个小城市学习期间，我们知道 。考查细节理解题。A. Stephen Hawking was the best student of his class史蒂芬•霍金是班上最好的学生。B. Stephen Hawking didn’t work hard at his lessons史蒂芬•霍金没有认真学习功课。C. Stephen Hawking began to study cosmology史蒂芬•霍金开始研究宇宙学。根据As he himself admitted, he wasn’t very serious about studying. He did very little work, he was never top of his class.，可知他对学习不是很认真，故选B。
23. 题意：史蒂芬•霍金21岁时发生了什么事？考查细节理解题。A. There was something wrong with his head他的头有点不对劲。B. He couldn’t even blink to communicate except by moving fingers除了动手指，他连眨眼都不眨。C. He could neither talk nor move他既不会说话也不会移动。根据At the age of 21, Hawking noticed something wrong with him. He had a bad illness that stopped him from moving and talking. He couldn’t communicate except by blinking. 他不能移动和说话了，可知选C。
24. 题意：史蒂芬•霍金生病后是怎么和别人交流的？考查细节理解题。根据To communicate with others, he moved two fingers to control the computer’s mouse. He chose his words from the screen, which were then spoken by a voice synthesizer.他利用音响合成器和别人交流，可知选C。
25. 题意：为什么Stephen Hawking在他的工作中如此成功？考查文意理解题。根据作者的议论和霍金的话His story shows that nobody, however bad their situation is, should lose hope. "Life is not fair." he once said, "You just have to do the best you can in your own situation."，结合霍金和命运抗争的事实，可知选A。
With the development of economics(经济), the problem of the left-behind children(留守儿童
) has become a serious social problem. More and more people have realized we should do something to help them.
The biggest problem is that the children are all hungry for the love from their parents. Many of them can just get a call or a letter from their parents half a year, a year or even several years. So some children can’t remember what their parents look like. When they meet their own troubles, they have no one to talk with. Nobody gives them enough care.
Because of being too far away from their parents, the left-behind children’s study is the second biggest problem. From a survey about their study, only two percent of the children get good results, while ten percent of them are common and eighty-eight percent of them are poor. What a pity!
There are also many other problems of the left-behind children, such as having no ability to protect themselves, unhealthy lifestyles, spending too much pocket money and too much time on the Internet and so on.
In a word, to solve all the problems of the left-behind children needs the government, families and schools to try their best together.
26. How many problems are mentioned in the passage?
A. Two B. Three C. More than four
27. Which is the most serious problem of the left-behind children according to the passage?
A. They can’t get enough love from their parents
B. They are crazy about the Internet
C. They don’t study well
28. Many people think .
A. something should be done to help the left-behind children
B. the parents of the left-behind children don’t care about them
C. the government and families should do their best
29. Which of the following sentences is not TRUE?
A. Ten percent of the left-behind children are good at study
B. The left-behind children can’t see their parents often
C. The left-behind children’s problem is a social problem
30. What is the best title of the article?
A. The Left-behind Children
B. The Problems of the Left-behind Children
C. How to Help the Left-behind Children
【答案】26. C 27. A 28. A 29. A 30. B
26.题意：文章中提到了多少问题？考查细节理解题。根据倒数第二段 There are also many other problems of the left-behind children, such as having no ability to protect themselves,unhealthy lifestyles,spending too much pocket money and too much time on the Internet and so on.留守儿童
最严重的问题是什么？考查细节理解题。根据第二段The biggest problem is that the children are all hungry for the love from their parents最大的问题是孩子
28. 题意：很多人认为 。考查细节理解题。根据第一段More and more people have realized we should do something to help them.越来越多的人意识到我们应该做点什么来帮助他们，可知许多人认为应该做些什么来帮助留守儿童
。根据第三段while ten percent of them are common其中百分之十是普通的，可知A选项"百分之十的留守儿童
30. 题意：这篇文章最好的题目是什么？考查标题归纳题。根据短文内容，结合第一行With the development of economics，the problem of the left﹣behind children has become a serious social problem随着经济学的发展，留守儿童
China is a great country with about 5,000 years of history. There are many places of interest w___31___attract millions of tourists from all over the world every year.
Many mountains, such as Mount Tai, Mount Emei, Mount Hua are very famous. People go to Mount Tai to see sunrise.___32___(在…之中) the rivers, the Yangtze River is the longest one and the second longest one is the Yellow River. They are the birthplaces of Chinese c___33___. Have you ever heard of the love story about Xu Xian and White Snake? It’s said that the story happened on West Lake. The West Lake ___34___(位于) in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. It’s surrounded on three sides by mountains. Many tourist attractions there are well worth visiting, such as Sudi Causeway, the Broken Bridge and Leifeng Pagoda. The scenery is so attractive thatv___35___ often lose themselves in it.
32. Among 33. culture
34. lies 35. visitors
31.句意：每年都有许多名胜古迹吸引着来自世界各地的数百万游客。本句是定语从句，先行词places of interest是名词，需用which做从句的主语；根据句意结构和首字母提示，可知填which。
34. 句意：西湖位于浙江省的杭州。主语The West Lake是单数第三人称，动词需用三单形式；根据句意结构和汉语提示，可知填lies。
We can’t remember clearly since we started to take our mobiles to dinner table. This happens a lot,___36___(especial) when we eat out. Once a dish comes,___37___of lifting our chopsticks, we take out our mobiles and click. Later, we post the photos onto Weibo or Wechat, waiting to be “liked.” Then we check our mobiles from time to time during the meal, to see whether we get “liked”___38___not. We just cannot leave our mobiles for simply a meal.
Does that sound familiar to you? Do you do that often? If___39___, how do you feel when others do that when having dinner with you?
A recent study suggests that what we are used to___40___(do) is not so good. Spending time taking photos of food makes the food less pleasant. To test this, some researchers did an experiment. Some people were___41___(ask) to take photos before they could enjoy food. As a___42___, it showed that the___43___(many) photos they took, the less delicious the food___44___to them. So, why not stop taking photos and just enjoy the food in front of you?
So, next time you go out to have dinner with your family or friends, how about not___45___(take) photos of food? Let the food be delicious as it is and share your life with people around you. Trust me, it will be a wonderful time.
38. or 39. not
40. doing 41. asked
42. result 43. more
44. seemed 45. taking
37. 句意：一旦一道菜来了，我们不用拿起筷子，取出手机然后点击。instead of代替/而不是，是固定表达；根据句意结构和上下文提示，可知填instead。
40. 句意：最近的一项研究表明，我们习惯做的事情并不那么好。be used to doing习惯于干某事，固定结构；根据句意结构和英文提示，可知填doing。
42. 句意：结果表明，他们拍摄的照片越多，对他们来说食物就越不好吃。as a result结果/因此，固定短语；根据句意结构和上下文提示，可知填result。
43. 句意：结果表明，他们拍摄的照片越多，对他们来说食物就越不好吃。the +比较级，the +比较级，表示越……越……；根据句意结构和英文提示，可知填more。
45. 句意：所以，下次你和家人或朋友出去吃饭的时候，不要拍照食物。about 介词，后面加动词ing；根据句意结构和英文提示，可知填taking。
（L:Li Hong Z:Zhang Ting）
L:Hello, Zhang Ting. Long time no see.
Z:Things are going very well.
Z:I’m getting ready for our school program The Sound of School these days.
L:Oh,___________48___________and it is becoming popular in our school.
Z:So more and more students take part in it. I’d like to have a try.
Z:My Heart Will Go On. The song is so beautiful. I like it very much.
L:Then when is your show time?
Z:At 8:00 p.m. next Friday.
Z:Thank you very much.
【答案】46. How are things going
47. What are you doing these days/What are you busy with these days.
48. the program is interesting /nice/great.
49. Which song will you sing/What are you going to sing.
50. Wish you success/Wish you good luck/Good luck/ I hope you will win.
【解析】试题分析：在对话中，张婷和李红谈到了学校的节目The Sound of School很有趣，很多学生都参与其中，张婷表示也想参加唱一曲My Heart Will Go On，李红祝她成功。
46. 根据下文张婷的回答Things are going very well.，可知李红问她最近怎么样？，故填How are things going。
47. 根据下文张婷的回答I’m getting ready for our school program The Sound of School these days.，可知问的是你在做什么？，故填What are you doing these days/What are you busy with these days.。
48. 根据下文and it is becoming popular in our school.，结合张婷的愿望more and more students take part in it. I’d like to have a try.，可知节目应该很有趣，故填the program is interesting /nice/great.。
49. 根据张婷的回答My Heart Will Go On. The song is so beautiful.，可知李红问她想唱哪首歌，故填Which song will you sing/What are you going to sing.。
50. 根据下文Thank you very much. 张婷表示了感谢，可知李红会祝福她，故填Wish you success/Wish you good luck/Good luck/ I hope you will win.。
I’m glad to receive your e-mail.
What do you think of the Dragon Boat Festival? Looking forward to your reply.
I am glad to receive your e-mail.The Dragon Boat Festival ,also called the Duanwu Festival,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calender.People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.
The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes.It’s very popular.
The rice dumpling is made of rice,meat and so on.You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings.They are very delicious .And Dragon Boat Festival is for Qu Yuan.He is an honest minister who is said to have drown himself in the river.
Overall,the Dragon Boat Festival is very interesting!
What do you think of the Dragon Boat Festival?Looking forward to your reply.
【解析】亮点说明：这篇习作的层次清晰，内容饱满，表达流畅。文中使用了非常好的短语，例如be glad to，the Dragon Boat Festival，according to，the Chinese calender，dragon boat races，in the southern places，be made of，and so on，different kinds of，in the river，looking forward to等。而The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes./ He is an honest minister who is said to have drown himself in the river.等定语从句的运用，丰富了短文内容，使语言表达多样化，是本文的最大亮点。
源 莲山 课件 w w
w.5Y k J.cOM