1. A. Mother and son B. Father and daughter C. Teacher and student.
2. A. It's black B. It's green C. It's blue.
3. A. To the hospital B. To the school C. To the bank.
4. A. Dumplings B. Rice C. Noodles.
5. A. To watch TV B. To go climbing C. To stay at home.
6. A. A writing test B. A listening test C. A reading test.
7. A. it's sunny B. It's cloudy C. It's rainy.
8. A. It's Monday B. It's Wednesday C. It's Sunday.
9. A. The music club B. The sports club C. The art club.
10. A. a player B. An actor C. A singer.
11. Who is out?
2. What is the message?
A. To call back in the afternoon.
B. To buy a bag in the afternoon.
C. To go back in the afternoon.
13. What's wrong with the girl?
A. She has a headache.
B. She has a toothache.
C. She has a stomachache.
14. What did the girl have for supper?
A. Ice creams and watermelon.
B. A hamburger and some fish.
C. Dumplings and some fruit.
15. How often will the girl take the medicine?
A. Once a day.
B. Twice a day.
C. Three times a day.
16. Who went for a holiday with Zhang Yuan last Summer?
A. His friends.
B. His parents.
C. His classmates.
17. Most of the time, the town was very ________.
18. How old was the lady in the town?
A. She was 97.
B. She was 76.
C. She was 79.
19. The lady had a ______ in the town.
20. In this passage, "she was content with her life there" means she was _______ with her life there.
One day. David and his friends talked about who their closest____1____were. When it was his turn, he said, "My best friend is Amy,____2____81-year-old woman living in Florida."
Their friendship came____3____a game. In the game, David and Amy were on the same team. After this game, they became good friends. David even told her about his dream of music.
However, life was hard for David at that time. He hardly____4____time or money to play music. Most of the time. he had to work in a restaurant. He felt that his dream was hopeless(无望的). ___5___he almost lost heart, Amy gave him lots of help and supported his dream. Two years later, he decided____6____to New York for his dream. There he held his first concert successfully.
After the concert, a famous reporter in New York heard of their story. He wanted to know what ___7___. So he flew to Florida to interview her. To his surprise, the friendship between Amy and David was____8____than he could imagine.
Later, many people____9____by this story. But Amy thought it was nothing. She said, "As friends, we____10____give a hand when they need."
1. A. friend B. friends C. classmate D. classmates
2. A. the B. / C. a D. an
3. A. from B. below C. to D. at
4. A. have B. had C. has had D. will have
5. A. Before B. When C. Unless D. If
6. A. go B. going C. to go D. gone
7. A. Amy was like B. was Amy like C. is Amy like D. Amy is like
8. A. beautiful B. beautifully C. more beautiful D. the most beautiful
9. A. is moved B. are moved C. was moved D. were moved
10. A. should B. would C. mustn't D. can't
【答案】1. B 2. D 3. A 4. B 5. B 6. C 7. A 8. C 9. D 10. A
2. 句意：我最好的朋友是艾米，她是一个81岁住在佛罗里达州的老妇人。她是“一个”老妇人，是泛指，第一次提到，使用不定代词表示“一个”，故选 D。
3. 句意：她们的友谊来自一次比赛。A.从…B.在…下面C.到D. 在…。come from意为“来自…”，在描述友谊的缘起，故选A。
4. 句意：他几乎没有时间或金钱去玩音乐。这里是在描述过去的事情，讲述他过去“没有”…，所以使用hardly had，故选B。
5. 句意：当他几乎失去了信心的时候，他觉得他的梦想是无望的。A.在…之前B.当…C.除非…D.如果…。when引导的是时间状语从句，描述的是“当…时”，其他的连词表达的意思不合句意，故选 B。
6. 句意：两年后，他决定去纽约为了他的梦想。decide to do意为“决定去做…”，本句中是“decide to go”，故选C。
7. 句意：他想要知道艾米是什么样的。know后面引导的是“知道”的内容，是宾语从句，应该使用陈述语序，只有Amy was like是陈述语序，故选A。
9. 句意：后来，很多人被这个故事感动了。move有“感动”的意思，人们只能是“被感动”，所以要用被动语态，加之是在描述过去的事情，所以要用一般过去时的被动语态，所以要填were moved，故选D。
10. 句意：作为朋友，我们应该在他们需要的时候伸出援手。. A.应该B.将C.禁止D.不能。这里想表达的是“应该”之意，故选 A。
点睛：宾语从句要使用陈述语序。陈述句语序：即主宾的顺序，根据引导词的不同分为主语+谓语+that从句；主语+谓语+if从句；主语+谓语+特殊疑问词从句。本篇第7题的宾语从句是what 特殊疑问词引导的，但后面也要使用陈述语序，只有Amy was like是陈述语序。
Since my mother moved to live with us in the city, she has been much heavier than before. As time went by, her health got____11____. So I had to take her to see a____12____. My mother was told to lose weight by doing exercise every day. She had no choice but to follow____13____the doctor said. I told her that I would exercise with her every morning.
On the first morning, she got up very early____14____ran with me in our neighborhood. I tried to run slowly so that she could follow me. After____15____for some minutes, I told her the proper ways of exercise and the importance of eating healthy food. She listened to me carefully. It made me____16____that she told me everything very patiently when I was a kid. On the second morning, I praised her for keeping running with me.
But after two weeks, she wanted to____17____running because she thought the two-week exercise didn't work at all. To encourage her, I taught her how to use the facilities (设施) for exercise in our____18____. She began to exercise again.
With my help, it____19____her one month to develop a good habit of daily exercise. "Thank you, my dear daughter. Exercise brings health and happiness to me. I will___20___worry about my health." Her words touched my heart deeply. I felt happy to make a big difference to my mother's life.
11. A. better B. stronger C. worse D. thinner
12. A. teacher B. waiter C. nurse D. doctor
13. A. that B. what C. which D. where
14. A. and B. but C. so D. or
15. A. swimming B. running C. playing D. eating
16. A. act B. eat up C. set up D. remember
17. A. give up B. hospital C. neighborhood D. put up
18. A. school B. hospital C. neighborhood D. cinema
19. A. cost B. spent C. took D. paid
20. A. never B. ever C. sometimes D. always
【答案】11. C 12. D 13. B 14. A 15. B 16. D 17. A 18. C 19. C 20. A
12. 句意：所以我不得不带她去看医生。A.老师B.服务员C.护士D.医生。see a doctor意为“看医生”，健康状态不好所以要看医生，故选D。
13. 句意：她别无选择，只能听医生说的。A. that引导宾语从句B.什么C.哪个D.哪里。follow意为“听从”，后加宾语从句，“what doctor said”意为“医生说的”，如果使用that后面宾语从句的内容不完整，C和D意义不正确，故选B。
17. 句意：但是两周后，她想要放弃跑步因为她认为两周的锻炼没什么作用。A.放弃B.医院C.邻居D.举起；张贴。从后面的原因可以得出她想要放弃（give up）了，故选A。
19. 句意：在我的帮助下，养成每天锻炼的好习惯花了她一个月。spend的主语必须是人，常用于以下结构：spend time ／money on sth. 在……上花费时间（金钱）。spend time ／ money (in) doing sth. 花费时间（金钱）做某事。cost的主语是物或某种活动， 还可以表示“值”， 常见用法如下： sth. costs (sb.) ＋金钱,某物花了（某人）多少钱。take常见用法有如下： It takes sb. ＋时间＋to do sth. 做某事花了某人多少时间。pay的基本用法是： pay (sb.) money for sth. 付钱（给某人）买……。所以这里可以选择的“花费”是“take”，故选C。
20. 句意：我从不担心我的健康了。A.从不B.永远C.有时D.永远。这是她的感受，锻炼带来了快乐，再也不会担心健康问题了，故选 A。
Now, it seems that artficial intelligence （人工智能）is becoming more and more popular in our life, and it has greatly influenced the ways we live, work and play. Can you imagine that you can play table tennis with a robot one day?
Recently, a scientist has invented a special robot that can be a table tennis coach. That means people can practice table tennis not only with humans but also with a robot.
Named Forpheus, the smart table tennis robot is quite special. It can study the movements of human players and the speeds of the ball. In this way, it can exactly judge (判断) the player' skill levels (水平). Then it uses the information to change the ways to play. If the player are just beginners, Forpheus will play in a slow and easy way, but if the players are better ones, the robot will play in a faster and more difficult way. What's more, while playing, it encourages players to try their beat with words like "Good job!", "Come on!" and so on. At the same time, it gives some good advice to improve their skills. So it is both a good partner and a clever coach.
Science and technology is developing quickly these days and it's hard to imagine what will happen in the future. "In the next 20 years, it will be possible that one robot teaches another to play table tennis or even invents another one!" Takuoya, the inventor of the robot, said.
21. Artificial intelligence has influenced people's life in many ways.
22. Orpheus is the name of the inventor of the robot.
23. The robot can judge the skill levels of human players exactly.
24. One robot will probably teach another to play table tennis in the future.
25. The robot can encourage the human players, but it can't give advice.
【答案】21. A 22. B
23. A 24. A
21. 句意：人工智能在很多方面影响了人们的生活。原文“it has greatly influenced the ways we live, work and play”（它极大地影响了我们的生活，工作和娱乐方式）说明人工智能影响很广，是正确的，故填A。
22. 句意：奥菲斯是机器人发明者的名字。原文“Named Forpheus， the smart table tennis robot is quite special.”（名为奥菲斯的智能乒乓球机器人非常特别。），Forpheus是机器人的名字，原句是不正确的，填B。
23. 句意：机器人可以准确判断人类运动员的技能水平。原文“it can exactly judge (判断) the player' skill levels”（它可以准确判断运动员的技能等级），所以原陈述是正确的，故填A。
24. 句意：在未来，一个机器人可能会教另一个人打乒乓球。原文中写机器人可以改变打球的方式，会根据运动员的水平作出调整（change the ways to play），说明它是可以教人打球的，原句是正确的，故填A。
25. 句意：机器人可以鼓励人类运动员，但不能给出建议。原文“At the same time, it gives some good advice to improve their skills.”（同时，它提供了一些改善技能的好建议。），故原句是错误的，故填B。
Many animals around us are smart. Let’s get to know some of them.
Dolphins are smarter animals in the sea. Researchers put sea animals to a test. In the test, the researchers made red marks on the animal’s bodies and took them in front of a mirror. Many sea animals either ran away or fought with the ones in the mirror. However, when the dolphins saw themselves in the mirror, they tried to clean the red marks off their bodies. So the researchers believed that the dolphins knew the ones in the mirror were just themselves.
Bees work hard, and they are smart enough to learn something. Researchers found a group of bees and taught them to tell which horizontal line (水平线) was higher than the other. If they could find the higher line, they would get sugar as a prize. After training for a period of time, the researchers tested the bees. To their surprise, the bees found the higher horizontal line quickly and got sugar. Instead, when the researchers showed them vertical lines (垂直线), the bees simply flew away, because they knew there was no way to get sugar.
Chimpanzees (黑猩猩) are very human-like. They can learn fast and well. Researchers showed the numbers from one to nine on the screen. Chimpanzees and some college students were asked to remember where the numbers were after watching the numbers in less than a second. The adult chimpanzees and the college students performed almost the same, but the young chimpanzees performed much better. It was amazing.
26. In the test, the dolphins _______________.
A. felt afraid and ran away from the mirror
B. tried to fight with the ones in the mirror
C. didn’t find any red marks on their bodies
D. tried to clean the red marks off their bodies
27. When the bees saw the vertical lines, they _________.
A. flew away
B. found the higher line
C. stayed there
D. found the numbers
28. _____________ performed better in remembering where the numbers were.
A. The adult chimpanzees
B. The old chimpanzees
C. The young chimpanzees
D. The college students
【答案】26. D 27. A 28. C
26. 句意：在测试中，海豚试图清除身体上的红色标记。A.感到害怕并逃离镜子B.试着和镜子里的自己打架C.他们的身上没有发现任何红色标记D.试图清除身体上的红色标记。原文“they tried to clean the red marks off their bodies.”（它们试图清除身体上的红色标记），这里描述的是海豚看到镜子里的自己后采取的行动，故选D。
27. 句意：当蜜蜂看到垂直线时，它们飞走了。A.飞走了B.找到了更高的线C.呆在那里D.找到了数字。原文“when the researchers showed them vertical lines, the bees simply flew away”（当研究人员向他们展示垂直线时，蜜蜂只是飞走了），故选A。
28. 句意：年轻的黑猩猩在记住数字的位置时表现得更好。A.成年黑猩猩B.老年黑猩猩C.年轻的黑猩猩D.大学生。原文“but the young chimpanzees performed much better.”（但年轻的黑猩猩表现得更好。），故选C。
A person has two ears but only one mouth. That means we should listen, not just speak. The word "listen" has the same letters as the word "silent". Listening silently is a good quality that we should have. Then why is it important to be a good listener?
Listening is really helpful.
When someone is sad or angry, he wants to express his poor feelings. At this moment, we need to listen silently first until he gets calm (冷静的). Then we may have a good talk with him. Maybe it is a good way to help him out.
Listening is a kind of love.
For example, we may think our parents are always talking too much. But in fact, they do so because they are anxious about our health, study and so on. If we listen patiently, our parents will feel we care about them. A loving silence is often more powerful (有力量的) than words.
Listening is polite behavior.
Sometimes, we just want others to listen to us but forget to listen to others. In fact, that's not polite. In order to show our respect(尊重) for others, we had better listen to them first. Then we can express our ideas.
Listening sounds easy， but it's not. Every head is a world. So we should learn to listen with our ears, eyes and hearts as much as we can, and try to make ourselves good listeners from now on.
29. When someone is sad or angry, we should _____ first.
A. listen to him silently
B. express our poor feelings
C. talk too much with him
D. tell his parents about it
30. The underlined word "anxious" here probably means "_______".
31. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. We should ask others to listen to us first.
B. We should express our ideas first.
C. We should let others respect us first.
D. We had better listen to others first.
【答案】29. A 30. C 31. D
B.表达我们的不良情绪C.跟他说太多话D.告诉他的父母。原文“we need to listen silently first until he gets calm”（我们需要先静静地听，直到他平静下来），这是在某人生气或悲伤时应该采取的做法，故选A。
B.生气的C.担心的D.兴奋的。本句中的“they do so”指的是“talking too much”，这是因为他们“担心”我们的健康、学习等等，所以猜测anxious表示的是“担心”，故选C。
31. 句意：根据段落，以下哪一项为正确的？A.我们应该先请别人听取我们的意见。B.我们应该首先表达我们的想法。C.我们应该先让别人尊重我们。D.我们最好先听别人说。原文“we had better listen to them first.”（我们最好先听听他们怎么讲。），所以选项D是正确的，故选D。
Last month, a common graduation ceremony (毕业典礼) was held in Tianjin University, but it received much attention. Xue Minxiu, born in 1937, graduated with excellent grades after working hard for 4 years.
Going to a university has always been a dream for Xue. But for some reasons, she didn't have the chance when she was young. Even so, she never forgot her dream. In 2014, she was accepted by Tianjin University and finally her dream came true. Since then, Xue has been a model for the people around her. She got up at 5 o'clock every morning. Then she studied for a while before brushing teeth and having breakfast. Her room was filled with books and newspapers. Wherever she went, she would take books with her.
In fact, for her age, Xue had many difficulties during the four years. But nothing could stop her. Whenever she had problems, she would either solve them by herself or ask teachers for help. Through her hard work, she passed the exams and was named "a star student" during the first period of her college life.
"I think the true meaning of our lives is to challenge (挑战) and improve ourselves whether we are old or young. Xue said at the graduation ceremony. "For me, learning something I enjoy is a lifelong journey. I want to thank Tianjin University for giving me the chance to achieve my dream. Our lifetime is short, so we should make good use of it."
32. At the age of _______, Xue was accepted by Tianjin University.
33. With the help of ______, Xue solved her problems in study.
A. her family and friends
B. her teachers and herself
C. her teachers and classmates
D. her classmates and herself
34. What is the best title(标题) for the passage?
A. A Graduation Ceremony
B. A Hard-working Old Lady
C. A Difficult Examination
D. A University in Tianjin
35. Where do you think the passage may come from?
A. A science report.
B. A travel book.
C. A newspaper.
D. An advertisement.
【答案】32. A 33. B 34. B 35. C
32. 句意：在77岁时，薛被天津大学录取。原文“In 2014, she was accepted by Tianjin University”（2014年，她被天津大学录取），结合她的出生年份（born in 1937），得出是77岁被录取，故选A。
33. 句意：在她的老师和她自己的帮助下，薛在学习中解决了她的问题。A.她的家人和朋友B.她的老师和她自己C.她的老师和同学D.她的同学和她自己。原文“she would either solve them by herself or ask teachers for help.”（她要么自己解决，要么向老师寻求帮助。），故选B。
Boys and girls, please walk ________________ side of the road.
Remember to _______________ the lights when you leave the classroom.
I bought two movie _________ to Amazing China yesterday.
Ma Liang wanted to _____________ for the child.
A ____________ is always on her face.
【答案】36. on/along the right
37. turn off /shut off/switch off
39. draw/paint a horse
40. warm smile
36. “在…右边”为“on the right side of”，“沿着…右边”是“along the right side of”，本句中两者均可，故填on/along the right。
37. “关灯”可以说“turn off /shut off/switch off the light”，故这里三个短语均可，故填 turn off /shut off/switch off。
39. “画…”用“paint/draw…”，故填 draw/paint a horse。
40. “温暖的”是warm，微笑是smile，故填 warm smile
点睛：积累必要的短语有助于本题的完成，记忆短语和复习短语可以以某个词为线索，例如第二题，关于turn的短语还有：turn off 关掉，turn into变成turn on 打开，发动，turn over翻阅；把…翻过来；turn left向左转turn right向右转turn up 出现turn out to be 结果是turn down 拒绝。也可以用off作为线索，复习有关“关闭”的短语例如：turn off /shut off/switch off。
he, happy, baby, save, arm, volunteer, clean, quick, work, turn
Wang Ping is a cleaner. He has _____41_____ in a park for 5 years. He is also a good father. Nothing can make him _____42_____ than playing with his little daughter in his free time.
Last Tuesday afternoon, while he was _____43_____ the park, suddenly, he heard a woman crying for help. He ran up_____44_____ to see what happened. The woman's 15-month-old baby girl choked (窒息) on a small piece of pear and her face _____45_____ purple. The baby was too young to save herself, and the mother was so nervous that she didn't know how to save her daughter properly. Luckily, Wang Ping knew what to do. He took the baby in his ______46______ without thinking twice. With the mother’s help, Wang Ping held the baby upside down and gave her a few pats (轻拍) on the back. After a short while, he succeeded in getting the piece of pear out of her mouth. and the baby began to cry. Her mom was so thankful because her daughter was _____47_____.
Wang Ping tried his best and saved the _____48_____ life. In his mind, helping others is just helping _____49_____. He hoped more people could ______50______ to help the people in need if possible.
45. turned 46. arm/ arms
47. saved 48. baby's
41. 句意：他已经在公园里工作五年了。看到for 5 years 猜想是现在完成时，has后应该选用一个动词，选用work，表示已经工作…，故填worked。
42. 句意：没有什么比在闲暇时与他的小女儿玩耍更让他开心了。出现了than，说明要使用比较级表示“更…”，make sb+adj，所以需要填形容词的比较级，他的小女儿玩耍让他更开心（happier），故填happier。
46. 句意：他不假思索地把婴儿抱在怀里。抱在怀里要用“took…in the arm/arms”，故填arm/ arms。
47. 句意：她的妈妈非常感恩，因为她的女儿得救了。感谢肯定是因为孩子获救了，孩子只能是“被救”，需要使用被动语态“be saved”，故填saved。
48. 句意：王平尽力而为，挽救了婴儿的生命。表示所有要用名词的所有格形式，单数名词所有格直接在名词后加’即可，故填 baby's
50. 句意：他希望更多的人可以自愿帮助有需要的人。这是他的愿望，volunteer to do表示“自愿去做…”，could后用动词原形，故填 volunteer。
Eleven countries are building a great wall of trees across Africa. It is called the Great Green Wall. The aim is to bring life to the dry lands and help to fight the bad environment.
The wall is 8, 000 kilometers long and 15 kilometers wide. It covers from Senegal in the west to Djibouti in the east, on the south of the Sahara Desert (撒哈拉沙漠). So far, Senegal has made the best progress by planting about 11,000,000 trees.
Many years ago, there were few trees in that area and the winds used to be very strong. It was harmful to the fields. Also, there was little rain, so few plants could grow and many people went hungry. Since the tree planting project started, the trees have provided food for the local people and increased the wetness (湿度) of the air. Little by little, there appeared green fields for people to grow plant.
The project which began in 2007 is supposed to cost a total of 8, 000, 000, 000 dollars. Many countries are trying their best to help to continue the planting. So we will be able to see the whole green wall across Africa in the near future!
51. Why are the countries building the wall of trees?
They want to bring life to the dry lands and help to _______________.
52. Where is the great wall of trees?
It's ____________________ of the Sahara desert.
53. Why couldn't many plants grow in that area many years ago?
Because there were few trees, strong winds and ________________.
54. When did the project begin?
It began _____________.
55. What does the passage mainly talk about?
It mainly talks about _____________________________in Africa
【答案】51. fight/ stop/ prevent the bad environment
52. (from Senegal in the west to Djibouti in the east,) on the south/ south
53. (there was) little rain
54. in 2007.
55. the great Green Wall/ the tree planting project/ planting trees/ tree planting/ building a great green wall of trees/ the project of planting trees/ the project of the Great Green Wall/ bringing life to the dry lands/ environmental protection/ protecting the environment/ ...
51. 句意：为什么这些国家建造树木墙？他们想把生命带到旱地并帮助对抗/组织恶劣环境。原文“The aim is to bring life to the dry lands and help to fight the bad environment.
”（目的是为旱地带来生命，并有助于对抗恶劣的环境。），故填fight/ stop/ prevent the bad environment
52. 句意：树木墙在哪里？它在撒哈拉沙漠的南边。原文“It covers from Senegal in the west to Djibouti in the east, on the south of the Sahara Desert”（它的覆盖范围从西部的塞内加尔到东部的吉布提，位于撒哈拉沙漠的南部），故填 (from Senegal in the west to Djibouti in the east,) on the south/ south
53. 句意：多年前为什么很多植物不能在那个地区生长？因为树木、强风很少，雨水也很少。原文“There was little rain, so few plants could grow”（这里几乎没有下雨，所以很少有植物可以生长），这也是原因，故填(there was) little rain
54. 句意：项目什么时候开始的？原文“The project which began in 2007”（2007年开始的项目），故填in 2007.
A: Hi, Tom. Are you free this Saturday?
B: ___________56___________. What are you going to do, Lin Tao?
A: I’m going to watch a traditional art show. __________57__________
B: Wow, you are so great! What are they about?
A: ______________58______________ . They stand for happiness and good luck in China.
B: It's fantastic! Where do you learn paper-cutting?
A: In our school art club.
B: Well, I am also interested in Chinese culture and I want to lean it. _____________59_____________
A: Of course. So would you like to watch the show with me?
B: Yes, I’d love to and I can't wait. _____________60_____________
A: Let's meet at the school gate at 9: 00 in the morning.
B: Ok. See you then.
A: See you.
When and where shall we meet?
Yes, nothing much.
What club shall I join?
Can I join your club?
They are about flowers, birds and fishes.
My grandmother taught me.
My paper-cutting works will be shown there.
【答案】56. Yes, nothing much.
57. Some of my paper-cutting works will be shown there
58. They are about flowers, birds and fishes
59. Can I join your club?
60. When and where shall we meet?
56. 句意：是的，没什么。前者在问这周六是不是有空，这里需要作出肯定回答，故填Yes, nothing much.
57. 句意：我的一些剪纸作品将在那里展出。从答句的you are so great!预测前者说的话是值得赞叹的，所以前者是说自己的作品将被展出，故填Some of my paper-cutting works will be shown there
58. 句意：它们与花，鸟和鱼有关。前句在问主题是什么（What are they about?），故这里要做出描述，填They are about flowers, birds and fishes
59. 句意：我可以加入你的俱乐部吗？从答句的“当然可以”猜测前句在请求许可，填Can I join your club?
60. 句意：我们何时何地见面？从答句的在校门口九点早上见面得出前者在问时间和地点，故填When and where shall we meet?
A: Hi, Jack. Our speech competition about sports is coming.
B: Yean. I'm ready for it. ___________61___________ ?
A: I have no idea about it. Could you give me some good advice?
B: Well, that depends on your hobby. What's your favorite sport?
A: _________________62_________________ .
B: Then, you should collect some information about football.
B: You can collect the information by reading newspapers and magazines. And you can also talk about the World Cup in Russia these days.
A: ____________________64____________________. Thank you very much.
B: ______________________65______________________. Bye.
【答案】61. What about you How about you/ What about your speech/ How
bout your speech/ And you How is your speech going/...
62. My favorite sport is football/ Football is my favorite (sport)/ Football Soccer/ I like football best/ I love football best/ ...
63. How can I collect the information/ How can i do it/ What can I do/ How can I prepare for it/ ...
64. (That)sounds good/ (That's) (a) good idea/ (That's) great/ OK, I will do that/ OK, I will try/ You are right/ I agree ( with you )/ That would be great/ I will do as what you say/ That makes sense/ ...
65. You're welcome/ That's all right/ It's my pleasure/ Not at all/ That's OK/ Don't mention it/ No problem/ ...
61. 这里需要填写一个问句，从前面提到的主题“演讲比赛”猜测这里是在反问对方的准备情况，可以填What about you How about you/ What about your speech/ How bout your speech/ And you How is your speech going/...
62. 前句在问最喜欢的运动，从后句的football知道是足球，所以这里可以填 My favorite sport is football/ Football is my favorite (sport)/ Football Soccer/ I like football best/ I love football best/ ...
63. 这里需要一个问句。从答句中可以看出对方给出了一些建议（您可以通过阅读报纸和杂志来收集信息），所以前句可以是在问如何收集信息/如何准备演讲比赛等，可以填How can I collect the information/ How can i do it/ What can I do/ How can I prepare for it/ ...
64. 这里是对前句说话人的赞同，表达自己的感受，可以选择的句子很多，如：(That)sounds good/ (That's) (a) good idea/ (That's) great/ OK, I will do that/ OK, I will try/ You are right/ I agree ( with you )/ That would be great/ I will do as what you say/ That makes sense/ ...
65. 前者表示了感谢，这里要表示不用谢，可以填You're welcome/ That's all right/ It's my pleasure/ Not at all/ That's OK/ Don't mention it/ No problem/ ...
活动 上午 讲故事，唱歌，……
中午 煮面（cook noodles），休息（have a rest），……
下午 玩游戏，看动画片（watch cartoons）……
Last Sunday, my parents were not at home, so I looked after my 5-year-old sister Nana at home.
【答案】Last Sunday, my parents were not at home, so I looked after my 5-year-old sister Nana at home.
In the morning, I told her many funny stories first. Then we sang and danced happily together. I also taught her to speak a few simple English words and she learned well. At noon, I cooked noodles with tomatoes and eggs. She said they were delicious. I was very glad that she enjoyed the lunch. Then we had a rest. In the afternoon, we played games together. After that, we watched cartoons until my parents came back. I felt tired but happy.
写作亮点：善于分段，可以用首段进行概括性描述，阐明背景（my parents were not at home）。第二段可以进一步开始细节描述。涉及到的短语有told her many funny stories，sang and danced happily，taught her to speak a few simple English words，cooked noodles，had a rest等等，使用短语的时候也有亮点，能够通过副词happily或者介词短语with tomatoes and eggs让动词短语的含义更加丰富。文章最后收尾简洁，用一句话点出了自己的感受，使得文章结构完整。