1. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A. B. C.
2. Which animal does the man like best in the zoo?
A. B. C.
3. Where are the two speakers talking now?
A. B. C.
4. When was Hangzhou Bridge opened to traffic?
A. B. C.
5. How does Miss Huang go to work?
A. B. C.
6. What are the people in the park doing?
A. Reading newspapers.
B. Taking some exercise.
C. Visiting the park.
7. What is Lin Tao going to do this weekend?
A. To do the housework.
B. To go to the party.
C. To get ready for the exam.
8. What does Danny like to eat on his birthday?
A. Long noodles.
B. Big cakes.
C. Big eggs.
9. What colour are the woman's trousers?
10. What does Betty like?
A. Popular music.
B. Beijing Opera.
C. Classical music.
11. What are they talking about?
A. Science Museum.
B. Art Museum.
C. Space Museum.
12. When will they go there?
A. This Friday.
B. This Saturday.
C. This Sunday.
13. Where is the railway station?
A. Opposite the post offic
B. At the second crossing.
C. At the end of the street.
14. Which bus will take the woman to the railway station?
A. No.1 bus.
B. No.2 bus.
C. No.3 bus.
15. What's the matter with Mr. Zhang?
A. He hurt his leg.
B. He hurt his right arm.
C. He had a headache.
16. Who has bought some fruits?
A. Wang Lin.
B. Li Ming.
17. What does Tony think of his new house in Oxford?
A. More expensive.
B. More beautiful.
C. More exciting.
18. How long does it take Tony to walk to school in Oxford?
A. About ten minutes.
B. About twenty minutes.
C. About half an hour.
19. Why is it difficult to travel in London?
A. Because it is so interesting.
B. Because it Is so expensive.
C. Because it is so big.
20. What do Tony's classmates always invite him to do?
A. To play football.
B. To read books.
C. To play games.
A Seeing Eye dog is very special. One____1____thing about having a Seeing Eye dog is the you can go anywhere in the city safely.
I live in Barcelona, Spain. It's a big____2____, and there are many cars, but my dog Terra goes everywhere____3____me and doesn't let me get hit by a car. Terra also guides me to walk safely in the subway.
I have a baby boy, so another good thing is that my dog watches out for___4___ , too. I can put the baby in his stroller, and Terra makes sure we are____5____okay. I have had Terra for ten years, and I'm happy to have it.
1. A. small B. good C. bad D. unusual
2. A. mountain B. village C. city D. room
3. A. like B. for C. behind D. with
4. A. him B. us C. them D. her
5. A. all B. both C. still D. just
【答案】1. B 2. C 3. D 4. A 5. B
3. 句意：但我的狗Terra可以和我一起到处走走，并且没有让我被汽车撞击。A.像B. 为了 C. 在…之后 D.和，go with sb意为“和某人走”，这里是说狗可以和我一起出去转转，故选D。
4.句意：我有一个男婴，所以另一个好处是我的狗也会照顾他。A.他（宾格）B.我们（宾格）C.他们（宾格）D.她（宾格），这里是描述导盲犬的另一个好处，watch out for…意为“留心…”，这里留心的对象是我的男婴，用him来代替，故选A。
5. 句意：Terra确保我们两个都是好的。A.所有B.两个都C.仍然D. 只是，Terra 确保的是我和我的男婴都安全，两者都…用both，故选B。
Once a gentleman was traveling in a train. He felt ___6___ and got down at a station to look for some water. But when he got to the water tap, the train had started. He ran back but ___7___ the train.
It was getting late and he decided to spend the night at the station. The next morning he asked about the next ___8___ . He came to know that the next train was on the other day. So he decided to find a place for a day's stay It was getting ___9___ and he could not find a place near the station.
At last he reached a small village Ile asked a villager ___10___ he could stay in his house for a night. The villager agreed. The villager cooked him food and ___11___ him a room to stay. But he did not ask for anything in return.
At seven in the evening, the gentleman heard a knock at the door, The villager opened the door. It was a ___12___ man in black. He asked the man to pay his debts (债务).
The next morning, the gentleman ___13___ some money on the bed. When the villager found the money, he also found a note. It said: "You ___14___ me but didn't want any pay from me.
Yesterday I heard the conversation between you and the rich man. I knew that you were in need of ___15___ . This is what you need."
6. A. hungry B. thirsty C. tired D. busy
7. A. caught B. missed C. got D. saw
8. A. bus B. ship C. plane D. train
9. A. dark B. clean C. dirty D. quiet
10. A. and B. or C. if D. but
11. A. gave B. built C. had D. bought
12. A. poor B. rich C. ugly D. nice
13. A. forgot B. remembered C. left D. borrowed
14. A. cooked B. taught C. talked D. helped
15. A. food B. money C. time D. house
【答案】6. B 7. B 8. D 9. A 10. C 11. A 12. B 13. C 14. D 15. B
8. 句意：第二天早上他问下一班火车。A.巴士B.船C.飞机D.火车，从后句的“He came to know that the next train was on the other day.”（他知道了下一班火车在另一天。）说明他是在询问下一班火车，故选D。
10. 句意：他问一个村民是否可以待在他家里过夜。A.和B.或C.如果；是否（宾语从句中）D.但是。这里是ask引导的宾语从句，这里的ask if….意为“询问是否…”，故选C。
11. 句意：村民给他做了食物，并给他留下来一个房间用来休息。A.给B.建造C.有D.买，give sb sth意为“给某人某物”，这里是说村民给他一间房子休息，故选A。
12. 句意：是一个穿着黑衣的富人。A.穷的B.富裕的C.丑陋的D.好的，从后面的“He asked the man to pay his debts”（他要求那个人偿还债务），说明这是债主，应该是一个富人，故选B。
We have different kinds of Japanese food here. The food menu is in Japanese and Chinese. All the waiters and waitresses can speak at least one foreign language.
Time:11:30 am-10:00 pm
Maybe you want to help others but don't know how. Then the Volunteer Project will help you. Here you will get the best idea of volunteering.
Call 822--5566 to join it.
Email address: email@example.com
Do you want to improve your English? Do you want to practise your English with native speakers? If yes, why not join the Dream Corner? Come here on Friday afternoon every week.
Red Bird Club
Do you like dancing? Do you want to show your cool dance at parties? Join us and make your dream come true.
Closed on Tuesday.
Call 822--3331 for more information.
Here you will find different kinds of fishes and even some kinds of sharks. You will fcel that you are in the sea but of course this is not true. If you like fishes, just pay a visit here.
Time: 9:30 am--5: 30 pm
16. In the Friendship Restaurant you can eat ______ food
17. Sarah wants to do some volunteer work. She can call _______ to get some ideas.
18. The Red Bird Club is closed on ______ .
19. According to the ad(广告), you can see ________ in the Underground World.
B. excellent dancers
C. sea animals
D. waiters and waitresses
20. If you want to practise your English with native speakers, you can join ________.
A. the Red Bird Club
B. the Volunteer Project
C. the Dream Comer
D. the Underground World
【答案】16. B 17. D 18. A 19. C 20. C
16. 细节.理解题，由此句可知：“We have different kinds of Japanese food here。”
18. 第四则海报的“Closed on Tuesday.”告知我们相关的信息。
19. 理解推断题在“The Underwater World”我们主要观看的是海洋动物。
20. 由此句我们可以获知：“Do you want to improve your English? Do you want to practice your English with native speakers?”这是The Dream Corner的广告词。
There once lived a rich businessman who had a lazy son. The businessman wanted his son to realize the value of labor.
One day, he told his son, “Today, I want you to earn something. If you fail, you won't have your meal tonight.”
The boy didn't want to find a job, so he asked his mother for help. She gave him a gold coin. In the evening, when the father asked his son what he had earned, the son showed him the gold coin. The father then asked him to throw it into the well (水井). The son did as he was told.
The father guessed that the gold was from the boy's mother. The next day, he sent his wife to her parents' home and asked his son to earn something. Since no one helped him, the son had to go to the market to look for a job. A shopkeeper told him that he would pay him a coin if he carried heavy tools for him. The son accepted. As he returned home and gave the coin to his father. he was asked to throw it into the well. The boy cried, "Dad! My body is aching. I'm tired. How are you asking me to throw my hard-carned coin into a well?"
The businessman smiled. He told his son that one feels pain only when the fruits of labor are wasted. The son realized the value of hard work. He promised not to be lazy any more.
21. Who helped the son when he was asked to earn something for the first time?
A. His father.
B. His mother.
C. His sister.
D. The shopkeeper.
22. The underlined word "aching" has the similar meaning with "_________".
23. Why did the father ask the boy to throw his coin into the well?
A. To fill the well.
B. To check if the coin is real.
C. To keep the coin for the boy.
D. To check if the boy had earned the coin by himself.
24. How did the son feel when his father asked him to throw the coin into the well again?
25. The story is mainly about ________.
A. a wise father
B. a gold coin
C. the fruits of labor
D. a lazy boy
【答案】21. B 22. A 23. D 24. B 25. C
21. 句意：当他第一次被要求去赚点什么的时候，谁帮助了儿子？A.他的父亲。B.他的母亲。C.他的妹妹。D.店主。原文“The boy didn't want to find a job, so he asked his mother for help”（男孩不想找工作，所以他向母亲求助），这是第一次父亲要求他赚钱后他的想法和做法，母亲给了他一枚金币，故选B。
22. 句意：带下划线的“aching”一词与“痛苦的”具有相似的含义。A.痛苦的B.有希望的C.有帮助的D.强大的。原文“I'm tired. How are you asking me to throw my hard-carned coin into a well?”（我累了。你怎么让我把我辛苦挣来的硬币扔进井里？），说明儿子是很不情愿这样做，是很痛苦的，故选A。
23. 句意：为什么父亲要求男孩将硬币扔进井里？A.填补井。B.检查硬币是否是真的。C.为男孩保留硬币。D.检查这个男孩是否自己挣了硬币。原文“He told his son that one feels pain only when the fruits of labor are wasted.”（他告诉他的儿子，只有当劳动成果被浪费时，才会感到痛苦。），第一次把硬币扔进去的时候，儿子照做了，第二次却很痛苦，所以通过这种方法，父亲就能够检测出这个男孩是否自己挣了硬币，故选D。
24. 句意：当他的父亲让他把硬币再次扔进井里时，儿子感觉如何？A.很惊讶的B.悲伤的C.兴奋的D.放松的，原文“I'm tired. How are you asking me to throw my hard-carned coin into a well?”（我累了。你怎么让我把我辛苦挣来的硬币扔进井里？），，加之男孩还是哭喊（cried）着说的，说明他是很难过的，故选B。
25. 句意：这个故事主要是关于劳动成果的。A.一个聪明的父亲B.一枚金币C.劳动成果D.一个懒惰的男孩，原文开头首段“The businessman wanted his son to realize the value of labor.”（这位商人希望他的儿子意识到劳动的价值。），这是父亲的最终目的，也是文章的中心，所以文章是围绕“劳动的成果”展开的，故选C。
People read books less often in these days. With the invention of radio, television and most recently, the Internet and computer games, it seems that reading books is no longer a popular activity. However, I believe that books are an important part of our lives.
Books offer an outstanding wealth of learning and at a cheaper price than taking a course. Books can make people cleverer, because heavy readers have greater knowledge of how things work and who or what people were.
Everything in today’s society requires reading. Imagine trying to do something as simple as reading the directions on a medicine bottle without good reading skills. Someone could not understand them and become very sick or even die.
Even something as simple as walking or driving through the city could become very dangerous without enough reading. Sometimes, you must be able to understand what is written and explain the meaning of them.
Some people say that reading is a waste of time and we can do better things with our time. Even if we don't read books, we still read every day, and reading books can strengthen (加强) our abilities. Reading is one of the greatest things we can do in our spare time.
With a book, you can travel anywhere you want, do anything you want, and talk to anyone you want. Reading is very important in our lives, no matter your age. So I think people should read books.
26. What activity is less popular these days than before?
A. Reading a book.
B. Listening to the radio.
C. Watching TV.
D. Surfing the Internet.
27. We can learn from the second paragraph that _______.
A. reading can improve your memory
B. reading can make you interesting and attractive
C. reading can make you smarter
D. reading can reduce stress
28. The underlined word "them" in the third paragraph refers to ________.
A. the books they are reading
B. the directions on a medicine bottle
C. the good reading skills
D. the words a doctor tells a sick person
29. Some people disagree to read books because they think _________.
A. walking in the city also needs reading skills
B. driving along the road is dangerous
C. reading books is very helpful for our abilities
D. reading books just wastes their time
30. The best title of the passage can be _________.
A. People Should Enjoy Themselves
B. How We Improve Reading Skills
C. Why People Should Read Books
D. What We Love Doing in Spare Time
【答案】26. A 27. C 28. B 29. D 30. C
26. 句意：什么活动在现在这些日子里比以前更不受欢迎？A.读一本书。B.听收音机。C.看电视。D.上网冲浪。原文“People read books less often in these days.”（在这些日子里，人们不经常阅读书籍。），说明阅读在这些日子里不那么受欢迎了，故选A。
27. 句意：我们可以从第二段中知道阅读可以让你更聪明。A.阅读可以提高你的记忆力B.阅读可以让你有趣和有吸引力C.阅读可以让你更聪明D.阅读可以减轻压力，原文“Books can make people cleverer”（书籍可以让人更聪明），故选C。
28. 句意：第三段中带下划线的“它们”一词是指药瓶上的说明。A.他们正在阅读的书籍B.药瓶上的说明C.良好的阅读能力D.医生告诉病人的话，原文“Imagine trying to do something as simple as reading the directions on a medicine bottle without good reading skills.”（想象一下，尝试做一些简单的事情，比如在没有良好阅读技巧的情况下阅读药瓶上的指示。），后面说到“一些人无法理解它们，并且变得生病甚至死亡。”，说明一些人不理解的就是“药瓶上的说明”，这导致了生病或死亡，故选B。
29. 句意：有些人不同意阅读书籍，因为他们认为阅读书籍只会浪费他们的时间。A.走在城市也需要阅读技巧B.沿着这条路行驶是危险的C.阅读书籍对我们的能力非常有帮助D.阅读书籍只会浪费他们的时间，原文“Some people say that reading is a waste of time and we can do better things with our time.”（有人说，阅读是浪费时间，我们可以用我们的时间做更好的事情。），这是一些人不同意阅读的理由，故选D。
30. 句意：这篇文章的最佳标题可以是为什么人们应该读书。A.人们应该玩的开心B.我们如何提高阅读技巧C.为什么人们应该读书D.我们喜欢在闲暇时间做什么。这篇文章一直在围绕为什么要阅读展开了讨论，讲到了阅读的好处、阅读的作用，到最后得出自己的观点“So I think people should read books”（所以我认为人们应该读书），所以本文的标题可以是“为什么人们应该读书”，故选C。
Different weather makes people feel different. It influences health, intelligence (智力) and feelings.
In August, it is very hot and wet in the southern part of the United States. People there have heart trouble and other kinds of health problems during this month. In the Northeast and the Middle West, it is very hot at some times and very cold at other times. People in these states have more heart trouble after the weather changes in February or March.
The weather can also influence intelligence. For example, in a scientific report, IQ (智商) of a group of students was very high when a very strong wind came, but after the strong wind, their IQ was 10% below. The wind can help people have more intelligence. Very hot weather, on the other hand (另一方面), can make it lower. Students in many schools of the United States often get worse on exams in the hot months of the year (July and August).
Weather also has a strong influence on people's feelings. Winter may be a bad time for thin people. They usually feel cold during these months. They might feel unhappy during cold weather. But fat people may have a hard time in hot summer. At about 18 ℃, people become stronger.
Low air pressure (气压) may make people forgetful People leave more bags on buses and in shops on low-pressure days. There is a "good weather" for health. People feel best at a temperature
of about I8℃.
Are you feeling sad, tired, forgetful, or unhappy today? It may be the weather's problem.
31. What kind of weather can have a bad effect (影响) on health?
A. Hot and wet weather.
B. Good weather.
C. Warm weather.
D. High intelligence.
32. When may people have more intelligence?
A. When a rain comes.
B. When very hot weather comes.
C. When a strong wind comes.
D. When low air pressure comes.
33. How may low air pressure make people feel?
34. What will happen to people in "good weather" of I8℃?
A. People are very forgetful.
B. People can’t do their work well.
C. Thin people feel cold.
D. People are in better health.
35. What does the writer want to tell us?
A. Hot and cold weather influences all people in the same way.
B. Weather influences people's lives.
C. IQ never changes during weather changes.
D. There is a good kind of weather for people's work and health.
【答案】31. A 32. C 33. A 34. D 35. B
31. 句意：什么样的天气对健康有不良影响？A.天气炎热潮湿。B. 好天气。C.温暖的天气。D.高智商。原文“In August, it is very hot and wet in the southern part of the United States. People there have heart trouble and other kinds of health problems during this month.”（8月份，美国南部地区炎热潮湿。在这个月里，那里的人有心脏病和其他类型的健康问题。），说明天气炎热潮湿是会给健康带来不利影响的，故选A。
32. 句意：人们何时可以拥有更多智力？A.下雨的时候。B.天气很热的时候。C.当强风来临时。D.气压低时。原文“For example, in a scientific report, IQ (智商) of a group of students was very high when a very strong wind came,”（例如，在一份科学报告中，一群学生的IQ在强风吹来时非常高），所以强风来临人们拥有更多智力，故选C。
33. 句意：低气压让人感觉怎么样？A.健忘的。B.悲伤的。C.生气的。D.累的。原文“Low air pressure (气压) may make people forgetful”（低气压可能会让人健忘），故选A。
34. 句意：在18℃的“好天气”中会发生什么？A.人们非常健忘。B.人们不能很好地开展工作。C.瘦人感到冷。D.人们身体健康。原文“There is a "good weather" for health. People feel best at a temperature of about 18℃.”（对于健康来说存在一种“好天气”，人们在温度约为18℃时感觉最好），所以18度的时候人们更会身体健康。故选D。
35. 句意：作者想告诉我们什么？A.冷热天气以同样的方式影响所有人。B.天气影响人们的生活。C.在天气变化时，智商永远不会改变D.对于人们的工作和健康，存在一种好的天气。这篇文章的主题是在讨论“Different weather makes people feel different.”（不同的天气让人感觉与众不同。），并从具体几个方面做出了介绍，讲天气是如何影响人的健康、智力和感受的，故选B。
Tony: Hello, Mike. The weekend is coming. ___36___
Mike: Yes, I'd love to. ___37___
Tony: What about the Palace Museum? There is a great show there.
Mike: That's really a wonderful place to visit. ___38___
Tony: We can see fine works of art there.
Mike: That sounds great. ___39___
Tony: The best way is to take the underground. It takes only 20 minutes.
Mike: All right. ___40___
Tony: Shall we meet at my home at 8 am tomorrow?
Mike: OK, see you tomorrow.
Tony: See you.
A. Would you like to go on a trip with me?
B. Who will go with us?
C. How can we go there?
D. When and where shall we meet?
E. Then what can we do there?
F. But where shall we go?
【答案】36. A 37. F
38. E 39. C
36. 句意：你想和我一起去旅行吗？从答句的“Yes, I'd love to”（是的，我愿意）知道前句是在问“愿不愿意一起去旅行”，故选A。
41. Jane would like to live on the __________ (第十二) floor.
42. Monkeys eat meat, ________ (树叶) fruit and even eggs.
43. In some places, it isn't ________ (有礼貌的) to look at people when you talk.
44. Millie lives on a healthy diet. She ______ (很少) has sweet snacks.
45. It ______ (闻起来) so strong that I don' t like it at all.
46. You will be heavily_________ (惩罚) if you don' t obey these rules.
47. -- Where is your father?
-- He has already ________ (飞) to Beijing.
48. -- When will our school sports meeting be held?
-- It will be held on ______ (十一月)10th.
49. The restaurant is open every day _______ (除了) Monday.
50. Danniel did the exercises too _______ (粗心地), and it made his teacher angry.
42. leaves 43. polite
44. seldom 45. smells
47. flown 48. November
49. except 50. carelessly
43. 句意：在某些地方，当你说话的时候看人们不是有礼貌的行为。It isn’t polite to do意为“做…是没有礼貌的”，be动词后用形容词，故这里填polite。
45. 句意：它闻起来气味如此强烈，以至于我根本不喜欢它。“闻起来”用感官系动词smell，smell+adj意为“闻起来…”，主语是it，谓语动词要用三单形式，故填 smells。
46. 句意：如果你不遵守这些规则，你将会被严重惩罚。你只能“被处罚”，所以要用到被动语态be done，这里需要填写动词“惩罚”的过去分词，故填punished。
47. 句意：- 你父亲在哪里？- 他已经飞去北京了。出现了“has already”证明要使用现在完成时，结构是“has already done”，所以这里要填动词“飞”的过去分词形式，故填 flown。
48. 句意：-学校运动会什么时候举行？- 它将于十一月10日被举行。月份的首字母要大写，故填November。
so decide do leave proud happy advise trouble after go
Li Wen is a 16-year-old boy. He works hard and ___51___ well in school. It is hard to believe that he had much ___52___ in school. His parents moved to the city to look for jobs, ___53___ they couldn't be at home to look ___54___ him. From then on, he became less interested in ___55___ to school and missed classes. Then his parents made a ___56___ to send him to a boarding school. He was shy and had no friends. Life there was difficult for him. One day he told his teacher he wanted to ___57___ the school. His teacher called his parents and ___58___ them to come back and talk with their son in person. Then his parents came back and had a talk with him. This communication changed his life. He realized that his parents would always love him and they would be ___59___ of everything good that he did. Now he is much ___60___ and more outgoing than he used to be.
53. so 54. after
55. going 56. decision
57. leave 58. advised
59. proud 60. happier
51. 句意：他学习努力，在学校表现很好。Do well意为“表现得好”，这是在陈述事实，用一般现在时，主语是he，谓语动词要用三单，故填does。
52. 句意：很难相信他在学校遇到了很多麻烦。much 后加不可数名词表示“很多…”，这里是说他在学校表现不错，但很难相信他会遇到麻烦，故填trouble。
54. 句意：他的父母搬到城里寻找工作，所以他们不能在家里照顾他。Look after…意为“照看/照顾…”，这里是说父母没法照看他，故填after。
55. 句意：从那时起，他对上学兴趣减少了，并且不去上很多课。Be interested in doing意为“对…感兴趣”，这里是说对上学没什么兴趣了，in后加动词ing形式，故填going。
56. 句意：然后他的父母决定把他送到寄宿学校。Make a decision to do=decide to do意为“决定去做…”，注意不定冠词a后要用“决定”的名词形式，故填decision。
57. 句意：有一天，他告诉他的老师，他想离开学校。因为生活对他来说有点艰难，所以他应该是想要离开学校，want to do意为“想要做…”，故填leave。
58. 句意：他的老师打电话给他的父母并建议他们回去和他们的儿子亲自交谈。这里是说老师建议父母回来和儿子谈谈，advise sb to do意为“建议某人做…”，动作发生在过去，用一般过去时，故填advised。
59. 句意：他意识到他的父母会永远爱他，他们会以他所做的一切为荣。“以…为骄傲”为“be proud of…”，这里是所父母会以他为荣，故填proud。
60. 句意：现在他比以前更快乐，更外向。出现了than说明出现了比较，和过去比较，他更快乐了，much后加比较级表示“更…”，这里填 happier。
Oliver Twist is one of the more famous stories 81.___61___
for Charles Dickens. Set in the nineteenth century, it is about a boy 82.___62___
calling Oliver who finds himself alone in the world. He lives in a 83.___63___
special house for poor people and always has a empty stomach. One 84.___64___
day, he asks for more food and gets into trouble!
Later, Oliver runs away to London. There he meets some boys
who steal money and other things. They teach Oliver steal too, though 85.___65___
Oliver does not want to because he is a good child. After many difficulties
Oliver is took home by a kind old man. In the end, Oliver discovers that 86.___66___
the kind man is a relative, and he goes to live with him in the city
There are many reasons why Oliver Twist is so a popular story 87.___67___
There are also a lot of action in the book, and it is also very humorous 88.___68___
The writer was also very good at write about the 89.___69___
every day lives of poor children in London in the nineteenth 90.___70___
century -- his book made people care more about the problems
of poor children.
62. by 63. called
64. an 65. to steal
66. taken 67. such
68. is 69. writing
61. 句意：雾都孤儿是Charles Dickens最著名的故事之一。One of …后要加形容词的最高级和名词复数，这里需要的是the most famous（最著名的…），故要把more改成most。
62. 句意：雾都孤儿是Charles Dickens最著名的故事之一。英语中用by引出作者的名字，意为“由…写的”，故改为by。
63. 句意：设定在十九世纪，这个故事讲的是一个名叫奥利弗的男孩，他在世界上独自一人。这里要表示“名叫…”要用到过去分词called来做定语，所以“一个名叫…的男孩”是“a boy called…”，故改为called。
65. 句意：但他们也教奥利弗去偷东西，虽然奥利弗不想这样做，因为他是一个好孩子。Teach sb to do意为“教某人去做…”，这里是教奥利弗去偷，故改为 to steal。
66. 句意：经过许多困难，奥利弗被一位善良的老人带回家。奥利弗只能“被带回”家，所以这里要用被动语态be done，“被带回家”是“be taken home”,故改为 taken。
67. 句意：雾都孤儿是如此受欢迎的故事有很多原因。such a/an +adj+ n.表示“如此…的…”，so是副词，只能修饰形容词或副词。不能修饰名词，故改为such。
68. 句意：书中也有很多动作，而且也非常幽默。There be句型要使用就近原则，后面的名词是action，是不可数名词，所以be动词用is，故改为 is。
69. 句意：这位作家也非常善于写出十九世纪伦敦贫困儿童的日常生活。Be good at doing意为“擅长于…”，介词后用动词ing形式，故改为writing。
70. 句意：这位作家也非常善于写出十九世纪伦敦贫困儿童的日常生活。everyday 形容词，意为：每天的,日常的, every day 通常做“每天”解作状语时,表示频率，所以这里是需要一个形容词，用来形容“生活”，故改为 everyday。
点睛：进一步区分so和such的用法：so是副词，表示“如此”、“这样”的意思，用作副词修饰形容词和副词，主要结构有：1. so +adj.+a/an +可数名词单数2.so+adj./adv. 3.so + many/ few/ much/ little+复数可数名词。such表示“如此”“这样”的意思，用作形容词修饰名词，主要结构有：1.such+a/an+adj.+单数可数名词2.such+adj.+不可数名词 3.such+adj.+复数可数名词。
Many Chinese people like hot pot and Li Yang is one of them.
Three days ago, Li Yang arrived in England. There he had three days of hamburgers, sandwiches, and potatoes. Yesterday he was very excited when he heard that there was going to be a meal of hot pot to welcome the new students.
He went into the room and sat next to an American girl. To his surprise, he saw potatoes and bread in front of him. Where was the hot pot?
When she saw Li Yang was very surprised, the American girl told him that hotpot is NOT hot pot. China has hot pot in two words but English hotpot is written in one word.
Hotpot is made from meat, potatoes and onions. People put it in the oven (烤箱) all day in a heavy pot and on a low heat. It is easy to cook.
Hotpot tastes nice. But Li Yang still misses hot pot, two words!
71. Do many Chinese people like hot pot? (no more than 3 words)
72. When did Li Yang arrive in England? (no more than 3 words)
73. Who told Li Yang that hotpot is not hot pot? (no more than 3 words)
74. Which country has hot pot in two words? (no more than 1 word)
75. What is English hotpot made from? (no more than 4 words)
【答案】71. Yes, they do./Yes.
72. Three days ago.
73. The/An American girl.
74. China. 75. Meat, potatoes and onions.
71. 句意：许多中国人喜欢火锅吗？（不超过3个词），原文“Many Chinese people like hot pot”（很多中国人喜欢火锅），故填 Yes, they do./Yes.
72. 句意：李阳何时抵达英格兰？ （不超过3个词），原文“Three days ago, Li Yang arrived in England.”（三天前，李阳抵达英格兰。），这里指出了到达的时间，故填 Three days ago.
73. 句意：谁告诉李阳热锅不是火锅？ （不超过3个词）原文“When she saw Li Yang was very surprised, the American girl told him that hotpot is NOT hot pot.”（当她看到李阳非常惊讶时，这位美国女孩告诉他，热锅不是火锅。），是一位美国女孩告诉他的，故填 The/An American girl.
74. 句意：哪个国家的火锅是用两个单词？ （不超过1个词）原文“China has hot pot in two words but English hotpot is written in one word.”（中国的火锅是用两个单词写的，但英国的热锅是用一个单词写的。），故这里填China.
75. 句意：英式热锅是由什么构成的？ （不超过4个词）原文“Hotpot is made from meat, potatoes and onions.”（热锅由肉，土豆和洋葱制成。），这是英式热锅的构成，故填 Meat, potatoes and onions.
安全 tips 不要到河里游泳,不要单独行动。
参考词汇: rubbish(垃圾) clear away(清理) Sunshine Farm(阳光农场)
May I have your attention, please?
That's all Thank you!
May I have your attention, please?
Next week our class are going to have a journey to Sunshine Farm. The journey will last for one week. On the farm we're going to do some cleaning and help clear away rubbish at first. Then, we'll learn how to plant trees and grow vegetables. During the week, we will have a picnic and help the farmers pick fruits such as apples and pears. For our safety, we mustn't go swimming in the river and we should keep together. Nobody is allowed to leave the class group and go alone.
Wish you a happy journey!
That’s all. Thank you!
写作亮点：首先要点明主题“下周要去做什么”，用到了“have a journey to…”（去…旅行）这个短语。其次就针对这次旅行做出较为细致的描述，描述时间，描述即将进行的事件，提到了“do some cleaning”（帮助清扫），“help clear away rubbish”（帮助清除垃圾），plant trees（种树）、“grow vegetables”（种植蔬菜），“have a picnic”（去野餐），“help the farmers pick fruits”（帮助农民采摘水果），“be allowed to do…”（被允许去做…），其中情态动词must的用法准确，we mustn't go swimming in the river 意为“我们禁止去河里游泳”，mustn’t表示“禁止”。结尾处有祝福语“Wish you a happy journey!”，总体来说短语使用准确，时态正确，结构完整，有相关细节的补充，行文连贯，完成了既定的写作任务。