第 I 卷
1. A. That’s all right. B. Don’t mention it. C. Thanks a lot.
2. A. Sorry, I won’t. B. Yes, please. C. Never mind.
3. A. She likes music. B. She has curly hair. C. She can dance.
4. A. Yes, sure. B. No, thanks. C. Not at all.
5. A. Good luck. B. Congratulations. C. You’re welcome.
（二）录音中有五组对话和五个问题，听对话和问题两遍后，从每小题 A、B、C 三个选项中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
6. Which book has the man read?
A B C
7. What are they talking about?
A B C
8.When will the woman get her order of milk?
A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday. C. On Wednesday.
9.What did the woman forget?
A. A camera. B. A CD player. C. An umbrella.
10.How much is the cap now?
A. $3. B. $4. C. $ 7.
（三）录音中有一段对话和五个问题，听对话和问题两遍后，从每小题 A、B、C 三个选项中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
11.How’s it going with Anna’s study?
A. Pretty good. B. Just so-so. C. Terrible.
12.What school is Anna most probably studying in now?
A. In a senior high school. B. In a junior high school. C. In a college.
13.What does Anna want to be in the future?
A. A doctor. B. A teacher. C. An engineer.
14.How will Anna achieve her dream first?
A.She’ll find a part-time job.
B.She’ll join an English club.
C.She’ll go to a teachers’ college.
15.Why does Anna want to work in a village school?
A.She doesn’t like the city life.
B.She likes the fresh air there.
C.The village schools need English teachers.
（四）录音中有一篇短文和五个问题，听短文和问题两遍后，从每小题 A、B、C 三个选项中选出能回答所给问题的正确答案。
16.Where do they want to visit?
A. A museum. B. A park. C. A factory.
17.What can they see on the second floor?
A.Technology in the old days.
B.Development of computers.
18.Where can they have a drink?
A. On the first floor. B. On the second floor. C. On the fourth floor.
19.Which is the most helpful way to find more information about the museum?
A.Searching the museum’s website.
B.Asking the guide for help.
C.Buying books or magazines.
20.Who is probably the speaker?
A. A guide. B. A teacher. C. A worker.
从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。
1. —Have you seen the movie Wolf Warriors II?
—Yes. This is educational film and it has become one of most popular films in the world.
A. a; / B. a; the C. an; the D. /; the
点睛：不定冠词a/an表示泛指，定冠词the表示特指。不定冠词an用以元音音素开头的单词前，a用以辅音音素开头的单词前，而不是首字母是元音字母或辅音字母，一定要看音标。如an hour; an honest boy; a useful book。
2. —More and more foreigners are becoming interested in Beijing Opera.
—That’s true. It’s an important part of Chinese .
A. culture B. invention C. custom D. influence
3. —Nick, I lost my pen and I couldn’t find anywhere.
—There are many pens in that box. Just take .
A. it; it B. it; one C. one; it D. one; one
4. I could control my feelings at the moment. The song brought back so many childhood memories.
A. hardly B. really C. clearly D. nearly
【解析】句意：我一时无法控制自己的感情。这首歌唤起了许多童年的回忆。A. hardly几乎不；B. really真正地；C. clearly清晰地；D. nearly几乎。根据后一个句子的语境可知，前一个句子应该是否定句，这首歌曲使我无法控制自己的感情，只有A符合题意。
5. — I swim here?
—I’m sorry. Children swim alone here. It’s very dangerous.
A. Must; can’t B. May; must C. Can; mustn’t D. Can’t; can
【解析】句意：——我能在这里游泳吗？——对不起。孩子们禁止一个人在这里游泳。这是非常危险的。Can/May I…？意思是“我可以做……吗？”，是提建议的一种表达方式，根据“It’s very dangerous.”判断，此处禁止一个小孩游泳，mustn’t禁止，千万别，故答案为C。
6. — convenient it is to live in China!
—Yes, we’ve got WeChat, shared bikes, Alipay, etc.
A. What a B. What C. How a D. How
【解析】句意：——住在中国多方便啊！——是的，我们有聊天室，共享自行车，支付宝等等。考查感叹句用法。英语中感叹句有两种形式：1.what引导的感叹句，其构成：What+a/an+形容词+可数名词单数+主语+谓语!/ What +形容词+可数名词复数+主语+谓语!/ What +形容词+不可数名词复数+主语+谓语! 2. how引导的感叹句，其构成：How+形容词/副词+主语+谓语+其它!本句中convenient是形容词，符合how引导的感叹句。故答案为D。
7. You are talented young adults are full of hope for the future.
A. which B. when C. who D. where
1) who, whom, that这些词代替的先行词是人的名词或代词，在从句中所起作用如下：
Is he the man who/that wants to see you? 他就是想见你的人吗?(who/that在从句中作主语)
He is the man whom/ that I saw yesterday. 他就是我昨天见的那个人。(whom/that在从句中作宾语)
2) whose 用来指人或物，(只用作定语, 若指物，它还可以同of which互换)，例如：
They rushed over to help the man whose car had broken down. 那人车坏了，大家都跑过去帮忙。
3) which, that 它们所代替的先行词是事物的名词或代词，在从句中可作主语、宾语等。
关系副词when, where, why的含义相当于"介词+ which"结构，因此常常和"介词+ which"结构交替使用，例如：
Beijing is the place where (in which) I was born. 北京是我的出生地。
8. People now in many big cities have to early to avoid the heavy traffic in the morning.
A. set out B. put out C. take out D. give out
【解析】句意：在许多大城市的人们不得不早早出发，避免早晨拥挤的交通。A. set out 出发；B. put out 扑灭；C. take out取出；D. give out分发。结合句意可知，答案为A。
9. —What do you think of your junior high school life?
—I think it is enjoyable, I sometimes have some trouble in study.
A. if B. though C. while D. until
【解析】句意：——你觉得你的初中生活怎么样？——我觉得很愉快，虽然我有时在学习上遇到一些困难。A. if 如果；B. though尽管；C. while正当……时候；D. until直到…才。结合语境理解可知，学习中遇到困难与愉快之间表示让步关系，故答案为B。
10. —Home is place wherever you go.
—Yes. There’s no place like home.
A. warm B. warmer C. warmest D. the warmest
【解析】句意：——无论你走到哪里，家都是最温暖的地方。——是的，金窝银窝不如咱的狗窝。wherever you go.(无论你走到哪里)作place的定语，实际上就是一个表示最高级的范围，形容词的最高级之前要加定冠词the，故答案为D。
11. Don’t stay inside such a sunny morning. Let’s go out to enjoy the gentle wind and the sweet flowers.
A. on B. in C. from D. at
【解析】句意：不要在这样一个阳光明媚的早晨呆在家里。让我们一起去享受温柔的风和甜蜜的花朵。四个备选答案都可以用作时间介词。A. on 用在某一天，或某一天的早晨，下午、晚上的前面；B. in用在某年，某月，或季节的前面；C. from从，来自；D. at用在表示点钟的时刻前面。此句中的morning前有形容词sunny来修饰，前面要用介词on，故答案为A。
12. Nowadays, farmers leave their hometown to search for work in the cities.
A. million of B. two millions C. millions of D. two millions of
13. —I’ve made little progress in math during this term.
—Don’t worry. .
A. It’s never too old to learn B. Rome was not built in a day
C. Well begun is half done D. The early bird catches the worm
【解析】句意：——在这学期我的数学进步甚微。——别担心。罗马不是一天建成的。A. It’s never too old to learn活到老学到老；B. Rome was not built in a day罗马不是一天建成的; 伟业非一日之功；C. Well begun is half done好的开端是成功的一半；D. The early bird catches the worm笨鸟先飞。结合语境理解可知，答案为B。
14. —Dad, can you tell me ? I miss her very much.
—Next month, dear.
A. when my mum will come back B. when will my mum come back
C. how my mum goes to work D. where will my mum go
1. 语序 无论主句是陈述句还是疑问句，宾语从句都必须使用陈述语序，即“主句＋连词＋宾语从句（主语＋谓语＋……）”句式。
2. 连接词 1）当由陈述句充当宾语从句时，用that引导，that无词义，在口语或非正式文体中常省略。
3. 时态 含宾语从句的复合句，主、从句谓语动词的时态呼应应包括以下三点内容：
15. —Would you please come to my birthday party with me tonight?
— . I suppose we will have a wonderful night!
A. No way B. Have a good time C. Not exactly D. My pleasure
【解析】句意：——今晚你能和我一起去参加我的生日聚会吗？——我很乐意。我想我们会度过一个美好的夜晚！A. No way没门；B. Have a good time玩的开心；C. Not exactly并非如此，不完全是这样。D. My pleasure我很乐意。根据“I suppose we will have a wonderful night!”可知，乐意参加对方的生日派对，答案为D。
Yesterday was Father’s Day. Something that happened between my father and I is still on my
mind. It was a Sunday morning, and I was in a terrible mood (情绪)._____16_____friends of mine had gone to the movies the night before and neither had invited me. I was in my room_____17_____ how to make them sorry when my father came in. “Want to go for a ride today, Beck? It’s a beautiful day.”
“No! Leave me alone!” Those were the_____18_____words I said to him that morning.
A few hours later, my friends called me to go to the mall with them. I forgot to be ____19____ with them and went with them. When I came home, I found a(n) ____20____ from my mother that said, “Dad has had an accident. Please meet us at the Park Hospital.”
When I reached the hospital, my mother told me a car hit my father and he was seriously wounded. “Your father told the driver to leave_____21_____alone and just call 911, thank God! If he had moved Daddy...
My mother may have said more, but I didn’t hear anything_____22_____those terrible words: Leave me alone. How much had I hurt him when I shouted at him earlier that day?
It was several days later that he was_____23_____able to talk. I held his hand gently, afraid of hurting him.
“Daddy... I am so sorry...”
“It’s okay, sweetheart. I’ll be okay.”
“No,” I said, “I mean_____24_____I said to you that day. You know, that morning.”
He looked at me and said with a weak smile, “Sweetheart, I remember nothing about that day.”
My English teacher once told me that words have great power. They can hurt or they can heal
(治愈). And we all have the power to_____25_____what to say. I am going to do that very carefully from now on.
16. A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four
17. A. thinking about B. caring about C. worrying about D. talking about
18. A. common B. last C. interesting D. polite
19. A. strict B. happy C. pleased D. angry
20. A. letter B. diary C. note D. email
21. A. me B. them C. her D. him
22. A. except B. besides C. towards D. beside
23. A. possibly B. finally C. suddenly D. sadly
24. A. how B. why C. what D. that
25. A. keep B. write C. understand D. choose
【答案】16. B 17. A 18. B 19. D 20. C 21. D 22. A 23. B 24. C 25. D
【解析】父亲节那天，作者因为心情不好而拒绝了父亲的“去骑车”的提议，从而说出“Leave me alone！”这样的话。而就在那天，当作者和朋友们从购物中心回来，才发现母亲留的便条，上面说父亲因车祸住院，作者认为自己早上对父亲说的话深深的伤害了父亲，感到十分内疚。几天后，作者和已经能开口交谈的父亲谈论了这件事，然后对父亲道歉。这个故事告诉我们语言的力量，它能伤人也能治愈人，所以对于自己所说的话一定要慎重。
16. 句意：我的两个朋友前一天晚上去看电影了，他们两个都没邀请我。A. One 一；B. Two二；C. Three 三；D. Four 四。neither指两者都不，因此这里指两个朋友，故答案为B。
17. 句意：当我爸爸进来的时候，我在房间里想着如何让他们道歉。A. thinking about思考；B. caring about关心；C. worrying about担心；D. talking about谈论。根据语境…ways to make them sorry，应该是想出让他们道歉的方法，故答案选A。
18. 句意：那是我那天早上对他说的最后一句话。A. common普通的；B. last最后的；C. interesting有趣的；D. polite有礼貌的。根据下文可知作者后来就和朋友出去逛街了，回来后家里没人，妈妈在桌子上给他留了张纸条说爸爸遇车祸住院了，由此可判断出由于作者当时心情不好，所以"No! Leave me alone!"应是那天早上他和爸爸说的最后一句话，故答案选B。
19. 句意：我忘了生他们的气，就跟他们一起去了。A. strict严厉的；B. happy高兴的；C. pleased高兴的；D. angry生气的。根据上文I was in a terrible mood，可知他本来是跟朋友生气的，be angry with对…生气，故选D。
20. 句意：我发现妈妈的一张字条，上面写着：爸爸出了车祸。请在公园医院接我们。A. letter书信；B. diary日记；C. note 便条；D. email电子邮件。考查名词词义辨析，根据下句 “Dad has had an accident. Please meet us at Highland Park Hospital.”上面还有文字的东西，可以判断是妈妈留下的便条，故用名词note便条，答案选C。
21. 句意：你爸爸告诉司机别管他，拨打911。A. me我；B. them 他们；C. her她；D. him他。根据前面Your father told the driver，可知此处指代的是爸爸，指爸爸告诉司机让他自己呆着，即别管他，所以用him，答案选D。
22. 句意：我妈妈可能说得更多，但除了那些可怕的话，我什么也听不到。A. except除……外； B. besides除了……外；C. towards朝，向…；D. beside在……旁边。根据前句My mother may have said more，but I didn't hear可知作者没有听妈妈说话，结合Leave me alone. How much had I hurt him when I shouted at him earlier that day? 可知此处作者对自己以前对他爸爸所说的“Leave me alone.”的行为感到很后悔，所以此处应该是指除了"Leave me alone！"这句话，我什么都没听到，besides表示“除了…之外，还有…”，except表示“除了之外…，没有”。故此处用except，答案选A。
23. 句意：几天后，他终于能说话了。A. possibly可能地；B. finally最后；C. suddenly突然地； D. sadly悲伤地。根据It was several days later，可知经过漫长的几天救治后，爸爸终于能说话了，强调不易。故用副词finally最后，最终。答案故选B。
24. 句意：“不，”我说，“我是说那天我对你说过的话。A. how怎么样；B. why为什么；C. what什么；D. that那个。本句中，I mean_____9_____I said to you that day. You know, that morning.所填单词应该作为said的宾语，说的什么内容，即what，后跟宾语从句。故答案选C。
25. 句意：我们都有权选择该说些什么。A. keep保持；B. write写；C. understand理解；D. choose选择。根据上文My English teacher once told me that words have great power. They can hurt or they can heal（治愈），可知选择什么样的话语也是很重要的，它可以伤害你也可以治愈你，所以此处应是指我们有权力选择自己所说的话，故用动词choose，答案选B。
Inventions make the world better, smarter and a little more fun.
The folding bike helmet (头盔)
People hate to wear a helmet because it’s thick and heavy. Morpher is a bike helmet made from plastics. It is just as strong as the traditional ones, but flexible (灵活的) enough to fold almost totally flat. Also it is much easier to carry.
Shoes that tie themselves
After we see the movie Back to the Future, almost everyone wants a pair of self-tying shoes. Now, thanks to Nike, the shoe dream comes true. When you press a button, the shoes can tie themselves.
The smart alarm clock—Hello Sense
An alarm clock, called Hello Sense, can improve your sleep. It can control the temperature, light and even air quality in your bedroom to help you have a perfect sleep environment. And it can record your sleep cycles.
Sweet potatoes that could save lives
The lack ( 缺 乏 ) of vitamin A can cause blindness and many other illnesses for illnesses. In sub-Saharan Africa, plant experts are helping them grow a kind of new sweet potatoes. These potatoes can help them
fight against some illnesses.
26. The folding bike helmet is .
A. thick and heavy B. made from metal
C. not as strong as a traditional one D. flexible enough to fold almost flat
27. Which company makes self-tying shoes?
A. Adidas. B. Kappa. C. Nike. D. Li-Ning.
28. The smart alarm clock can NOT .
A. improve our sleep B. control our weight
C. record our sleep cycles D. control the temperature in the bedroom
29. If a child has a poor eyesight, he may be in the lack of .
A. vitamin A B. vitamin B C. vitamin C D. vitamin D
30. You can find the passage in a .
A. newspaper B. story book C. guide book D. cookery book
【答案】26. D 27. C 28. B 29. A 30. A
26. 细节理解题。根据第一栏“It is just as strong as the traditional ones, but flexible (灵活的) enough to fold almost totally flat.”可知，折叠自行车头盔足够灵活折叠起来几乎是平坦的。故答案为D。
27. 细节理解题。根据第二栏中的句子“almost everyone wants a pair of self-tying shoes. Now, thanks to Nike, the shoe dream comes true.”可知，是耐克公司制作了这种新型的能够自己系鞋带的鞋子，故答案为C。
29. 推理判断题。根据第四栏中的文字“The lack ( 缺 乏 ) of vitamin A can cause blindness and many other illnesses for illnesses.”可知，缺乏维生素A会导致失明和许多其他的疾病。因此判断如果一个孩子视力差，他可能缺乏维生素A。故答案为A。
30. 细节推理题。A. newspaper报纸； B. story book故事书；C. guide book指南书；D. cookery book烹饪书。短文介绍了四种不同的发明创造。因此最有可能出现在报纸上，故答案选A。
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier (收银员) hand a little boy his money back, saying, “I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.” I walked towards him and asked him who the doll was for.
“It’s the doll that my sister wanted most for Christmas,” he said. I told him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her and that he shouldn’t worry. He sadly replied, “No, Santa Claus can’t bring it to her. I have to give the doll to my mom so that she can give it to my sister when she joins her.”
His eyes were so sad while saying this. “My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that
Mom is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.”
My heart nearly stopped. I quickly reached for my wallet and suggested that we count the money again. “Okay,” he said. “I hope that I have enough.” I added some of my money to his without letting him see and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money left. “Thank you, God, for giving me enough money!” the little boy said.
I left the store, feeling as if my life had been changed forever.
31. Why couldn’t the boy buy the doll?
A. Because he didn’t know the cashier. B. Because he didn’t have enough money.
C. Because he didn’t find the doll. D. Because the dolls had been sold out.
32. The boy wanted to buy the doll for .
A. Santa Claus B. his sister C. his mother D. his father
33. What does the first sentence in Paragraph 4 mean?
A. The writer’s heart stopped working suddenly.
B. The writer had a heart problem.
C. The writer was so touched by the boy.
D. The writer was scared after hearing the story.
34. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
A. The boy’s mom was badly ill. B. The cashier gave the doll to the boy for free.
C. The boy’s mom wanted the doll most. D. Santa Claus brought the doll to the boy’s sister.
35. What did the writer do to help the boy?
A. He bought the boy a doll.
B. He found a good doctor to save his mother.
C. He told the cashier to sell the doll to the boy.
D. He gave the boy some money to buy the doll.
【答案】31. B 32. B 33. C 34. A 35. D
31. 细节理解题。根据第一段中的句子“I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.”可知，小男孩没有足够的钱来买那个洋娃娃，故答案为B。
32. 细节理解题。根据文中句子“It’s the doll that my sister wanted most for Christmas,”he said. 小男孩在商店想为他的妹妹买洋娃娃作为圣诞礼物，答案为B。
33. 句意理解题。A. The writer’s heart stopped working suddenly. 作者的心脏突然停止工作。B. The writer had a heart problem. 这位作家患有心脏病。C. The writer was so touched by the boy. 这个作家被那个男孩感动了。D. The writer was scared after hearing the story. 听了这个故事，这位作家很害怕。通过阅读前面的短文我们可以知道，一个小男孩在商店为他在天堂的妹妹买洋娃娃作为圣诞礼物，然后让不久以后也将去天堂的妈妈给妹妹带去。小男孩对妹妹的爱极大地打动了作者，因此下文出现了作者掏钱帮小男孩购买玩具娃娃的事情。故答案选C。
34. 细节理解题。跟姐姐文中句子“Daddy says that Mom is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.” 爸爸说妈妈也很快就要去见上帝了，所以我想她可以把娃娃带给我妹妹。可以判断小男孩的妈妈得了重病，不久也将离开人世，故答案为A。
35. 细节理解题。根据“I added some of my money to his without letting him see and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money left.”可知，作者送给了小男孩一些钱买下了那个布娃娃。故答案为D。
Four years ago, Chinese skater Wu Dajing introduced himself to the skating world by winning a silver medal at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games. At this year’s Pyeong Chang Olympics, Wu not only returned, but also made history.
On Feb 22th, 2018, Wu won the gold medal in the men’s short-track 500-meter race. He set a new world record with a
time of 39.584 seconds. He also became the first Chinese man to take home an Olympic short-track gold medal. BBC said Wu’s win was “flawless”, because he was much faster than all of the other skaters.
“I didn’t give them a chance and I kept my speed from the start,” he told the reporter after the match.
But China’s short-track teams didn’t do well in general at the Games. Chinese skaters in the women’s 500 meters, 3000-meter relay and men’s 1500 meters all failed to take home the gold. Wu was China’s biggest hope, which put a lot of pressure on him. But he proved himself with his great performance.
Wu is now known as a highly talented skater. But things were not always that way. When Wu joined the national team in 2010, he was seen as almost “nothing” compared to gifted skaters like Zhou Yang and Fan Kexin, as his coaches said at the time. Their words made him quite upset. But Wu didn’t want to give up and worked as hard as he could. He practiced skating all year round. He even didn’t return to his hometown for the holidays for 10 years. “I believe in myself,” he told the reporter after his match at the Olympics.
36. At the Pyeong Chang Olympics, Wu Dajing won the gold medal in the men’s short-track
A. 500-meter B. 1000-meter
C. 1500-meter D. 3000-meter relay
37. What does the underlined word “flawless” mean?
A. Ordinary. B. Common. C. Perfect. D. Difficult.
38. Accor ding to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
A. Wu won a gold medal at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games four years ago.
B. Wu set the world record with a time of 39.584 seconds and made history.
C. Wu’s coaches placed great hope on him when he joined the national team.
D. Chinese skaters in the women’s 500 meters, 3000-meter relay took home the gold.
39. What does the last paragraph mainly tell us?
A. The national team and coaches regarded Wu as a talented skater all the way.
B. Wu kept on practicing skating all year round even in the holidays for 10 years.
C. Zhou Yang and Fan Kexin were more hard-working on skating than Wu Dajing.
D. Because of Wu’s hard work, confidence and strong will, he finally succeeded.
40. Which one might be the best title of this passage?
A. From Zero to Skating Hero B. Short-track 500-meter Race
C. Pyeong Chang Winter Olympics D. Rising of China’s Bright Skiing Star
【答案】36. A 37. C 38. B 39. D 40. A
36. 细节理解题。根据文中句子“On Feb 22th, 2018, Wu won the gold medal in the men’s short-track 500-meter race.”可知。2018年2月22日，武大靖在男子短道速滑500米比赛中获得金牌。故答案为A。
37. 词义猜测题。A. Ordinary.平庸的；B. Common.普通的；C. Perfect. 完美的；D. Difficult.困难的。根据文中句子BBC said Wu’s win was“flawless”, because he was much faster than all of the other skaters.因为他比其他所有滑冰者都快得多，因此英国广播公司评价说，武大靖的胜利是“完美无瑕”的，答案为C。
38. 判断正误题。根据“Four years ago, Chinese skater Wu Dajing introduced himself to the skating world by winning a silver medal at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games.”可知，四年前，中国滑冰运动员武大靖在索契冬奥会上获得了银牌。A错误；根据“He set a new world record with a time of 39.584 seconds.”可知，武大靖以39.584秒的时间创造了一项新的世界纪录。B答案正确；根据When Wu joined the national team in 2010, he was seen as almost“nothing”compared to gifted skaters like Zhou Yang and Fan Kexin, as his coaches said at the time.可知，武大靖在进入国家队时并不被国家队教练看好，C答案错误；根据“Chinese skaters in the women’s 500 meters, 3000-meter relay and men’s 1500 meters all failed to take home the gold.”可知，中国选手在女子500米、3000米接力和男子1500米的比赛中都未能夺回金牌。D答案错误。
39. 细节理解题。根据But Wu didn’t want to give up and worked as hard as he could. He practiced skating all year round. He even didn’t return to his hometown for the holidays for 10 years. “I believe in myself,”可知，正是由于武大靖不懈地努力、刻苦地训练和坚强的意志，终于在平昌奥运会上男子短道速滑500米比赛中获得金牌，并打破了世界纪录，答案为D。
点睛：词义猜测题是阅读理解中常见的一种题型，所猜测词汇可以是生词，也可以是熟词新义，还可以是人称代词的指代内容。词义猜测题主要考查考生根据上下文推测词义和语义的能力，突出考查对语境的分析和把握能力。常见的猜词法有：(1)利用上下文语境。猜测任何词义都离不开上下文，所以要借助上下文对需要猜测的词或短语进行合乎逻辑的推测。 (2)利用定义或解释性的线索。阅读文章中的有些生词往往在其后会有对该词进行解释说明的短语或句子，利用它们猜词义较容易。(3)利用文章的逻辑关系答题。如并列、对比、因果、转折关系等。这些逻辑关系往往通过一些相应的词或短语表达出来，如but, or, however, so, because等。(4)利用构词法知识答题。熟记一些前缀、后缀所表达的意思，不仅可以扩大词汇量，而且帮助我们猜测词义。第2小题的词义猜测题就是利用第1种解题方法。
On April 2, we said goodbye to Tiangong I, China’s first space lab. According to the China Manned Space Agency (中国载人航天), Tiangong I re-entered the Earth’s atmosphere (大气层) and some of its debris (碎片) fell into the South Pacific Ocean.
There are many spacecraft (宇宙飞船) that are still in orbit
(轨道) above the Earth. After finishing their trips, they will all re-enter the Earth’s atmosphere like Tiangong I.
There are two types of re-entries: controlled re-entry and uncontrolled re-entry.
Some satellites and manned spacecraft come back to the Earth in a controlled re-entry. Experts calculate (计算) the path of the falling spacecraft and its speed. Thy can guide the spacecraft to fall in a chosen area.
Some spacecraft may have problems while in space after a certain amount of time. These spacecraft come back in an uncontrolled re-entry. It is hard to tell when and where these spacecraft will fall until the last few hours. The US space station Skylab came back partially uncontrolled in 1979. Parts of the station fell in western Australia, but no one was hurt.
During re-entry, most of the spacecraft will burn up while passing through the Earth’s atmosphere. Only a small amount of the debris will reach the ground. The debris typically ends up falling into the ocean, China Daily reported.
41. The debris from Tiangong I .
A. fell into the South Pacific Ocean B. fell in western Australia
C. fell in the central part of the US D. fell into the North Pacific Ocean
42. When the spacecraft finishes its trip, it will .
A. burn up and disappear B. speed up and fly back to the Earth
C. enter another orbit and stay in space D. re-enter the Earth’s atmosphere
43. From the passage, we know there are types of re-entries.
A. one B. two C. three D. four
44. Which of the following is TRUE about the US space station Skylab?
A. It came back in a controlled re-entry. B. Some people were hurt by its debris.
C. Parts of it fell in western Australia. D. It was directed to fall into the ocean.
45. This story most probably comes from .
A. a story book B. a movie review
C. a science magazine D. a government report
【答案】41. A 42. D 43. B 44. C 45. C
41. 细节理解题。根据文中句子“Tiangong I re-entered the Earth’s atmosphere (大气层) and some of its debris (碎片) fell into the South Pacific Ocean.”可知，天宫一号残骸落入了南太平洋，故答案为A。
42. 细节理解题。根据第二段中的句子“There are many spacecraft (宇宙飞船) that are still in orbit (轨道) above the Earth. After finishing their trips, they will all re-enter the Earth’s atmosphere like Tiangong I.”可知，当宇宙飞船结束旅程时，它将再次进入地球大气层。故答案为D。
43. 细节理解题。根据第三段中的句子“There are two types of re-entries: controlled re-entry and uncontrolled re-entry.”可知，再次进入大气层有两种类型：控制再入和不受控制的再入。故答案为B。
44. 细节理解题。根据文中句子“The US space station Skylab came back partially uncontrolled in 1979. Parts of the station fell in western Australia, but no one was hurt.”可知，美国空间站在返回大气层时失控，太空站的部分部件落入了澳大利亚的西部，所幸的是无人伤亡，故答案为C正确。
45. 推理判断题。A. a story book故事书；B. a movie review电影评论；C. a science magazine科学杂志；D. a government report政府报告。短文介绍的是天宫一号完成使命返回大气层的事件，还介绍了航天器进入大气层的两种方式。属于科研报道，故答案为C。
A: Hello, is this Mr. Rogers?
B: Yes, it is.______46______
A: I’m from the package delivery company (快递公司); I have your package. Are you at home? B: Unfortunately I’m at work right now. ______47______
A: Actually, this package needs your signature (签名). Can I bring it to your office instead? B:___48___I don’t have time to leave my desk.
A: I see._______49_______
B: Yes, that would be better. Can you bring it to my home at 6 p.m.?
A: Sure, that is fine. ___50___
B: Great, thank you so much!
A.Can you leave the package at my door?
B.What time is it?
C.Well, can I bring the package tomorrow?
D.I’ll see you tomorrow at 6 p.m.
E.What can I do for you?
F.How much does it cost?
G.I’m quite busy at work now.
【答案】46. E 47. A
48. G 49. C
47. 句意：你能把包裹放在我的门旁吗？前面说“我现在正在上班”，结合后面的句子“Actually, this package needs your signature (签名).”可知，此处罗杰斯先生想建议快递公司人员把包裹放在门旁，故答案为A。
48. 句意：我现在工作很忙。根据后面的句子“I don’t have time to leave my desk.”可知，现在抽不出时间，正忙于工作，答案为G。
49. 句意：嗯，我明天可以把包裹带来吗？根据答语“Yes, that would be better. Can you bring it to my home at 6 p.m.?”可知，问句是一般疑问句，询问的内容是明天是否可以把包裹带来，故答案为C。
50. 句意：明天下午6点见。根据“Sure, that is fine.”可知，约定的时间是明天下午6点见，故答案为D。
点睛：7选5试题，由于句子与句子之间有一种相关的联系，所以我们可以在选项中寻找与空前空后的句子有某种必然联系的关键词，比如代词that，this，it, they或者连词so, but等等，从而选择正确的答案。同时注意一些特殊疑问词，如果选项中或空前出现特殊疑问词，那么就要寻找相对应的答语，或者是根据答语去判断上一句的句式等等。如第4小题，根据答语“Yes, that would be better.”可以判断出上一句是一般疑问句，这样就可以大大提高做题的正确率。做此题型主要步骤：1. 跳过空白速读全文，了解主旨大意。2. 阅读选项，排除干扰项，逐项确定，确定一项，划掉一项。3. 将选项代入到文章中重读，以便更正不合乎逻辑的错误选项。
第 II 卷
hero imagine different person we
51. It’s bad manners to ask others ____questions, such as age and marriage.
52. Helping others is helping_____, so we should try our best to help those in need.
53. Through watching Amazing China, We can’t stop_____what our country will be like in 50 years.
54. Many people don’t always see things the same way so they may describe the same person
55. Liu Chuanjian, the captain of Sichuan Airlines 3U8633 flight, is considered to be one of our
51. 句意：询问别人的个人问题，比如年龄和婚姻是不礼貌的。形容词用作定语修饰名词，personal questions私人问题，个人问题。故答案为personal。
53. 句意：通过观看《辉煌中国》纪录片，我们情不自禁地会想象50年后我们的国家会是什么样子。can’t stop doing忍不住做某事，故答案为imagining。
55. 句意：刘传建，四川航空公司3U8633航班的船长，被认为是我们的民族英雄之一。one of意思是“……之一”，后跟名词的复数形式，故答案为heroes。
56. You’ll be_____(惩罚) if you break the traffic rules.
57. In my hometown, there was a big old tree_____(在……对面) the school.
58. In most countries, Thanksgiving is always on the fourth_____(星期四) in November.
59. On March 14th, 2018, the world-famous British_____(科学家), Stephen Hawking, died at 76 in Cambridge, UK.
60. Maybe you are just one of millions in the world, but to me, you are the_____(整体的) world.
59. 句意：2018年3月14日，举世闻名的英国科学家史蒂芬•霍金在英国剑桥逝世，享年76岁。此处科学家指的就是Stephen Hawking，因此要用名词单数形式，答案为scientist。
One day, Confucius (孔子) led his students to the State of Chu. When crossing through a large forest, they saw an old man___61___ (stand) under a tree, catching cicadas (蝉) with a bamboo stick. Confucius said, “You are very good at ___62___(catch) cicadas. You must have some special skills.”
“That’s right!” the old man answered. “The cicada is a clever little insect. If they hear the noise of the leaves in the wind, they ___63___ (fly) away. Therefore, people who want to catch cicadas___64___(train) their hands to hold a bamboo stick without shaking. If you can place three pellets (弹珠) on top of the bamboo stick without falling off, you might be able to catch cicadas; when five pellets___65___ (place) on top without falling off, catching cicadas is as easy as ___66___ (pick) a ball up from the ground.”
He then added, “But that is not enough. People must be good at hiding themselves. Right now, I___67___(stand) under a tree like half of a tree stump ( 树 桩 ). Last of all, one must be attentive ( 专 心 的 ). When I am catching cicadas, I only see their wings. No matter what ___68___(happen), nothing will disturb me.
Hearing this, Confucius _____69_____(turn) to his students and said, “No matter what you do, you can only succeed if you love what you’re doing and pay enough attention to it. This is what this old man ___70___(teach) us.”
63. will fly
64. must train
65. are placed
67. am standing
69. turned 70. has taught
61. 句意：他们看见一位老人正站在树下。根据“When crossing through a large forest”所提供的语境，当孔子带领弟子在穿过一片大森林时，看到老人正站在树下，see sb. doing sth.看见某人正在做某事，故答案为standing。
62. 句意：你很擅长捕捉蝉。你一定有一些特殊的技能。be good at doing sth.擅长于做某事，故答案为catching。
63. 句意：如果他们听到风中树叶的声音，它们就会飞走。if引导的条件状语从句，遵循“主将从现”的原则。从句If they hear the noise of the leaves in the wind是一般现在时态，因此主句要用一般将来时态，答案为will fly。
64. 句意：因此，想要捕捉蝉的人必须训练手中握着竹竿而不摇晃。结合句意可知，想要捉到蝉必须要达到一定的技能，故此处要使用情态动词must，后跟动词原形，答案为must train。
65. 句意：当五颗弹珠放在上面而不掉下来时。主语five pellets与动词place之间是被动的关系，此处when引导的时间状语从句用一般现在时表示，句子要用一般现在时态的被动语态表示，故答案为are placed。
66. 句意：捕捉蝉时就好像从地上捡起一个球一样简单。此句属于原级比较，比较的对象为catching cicadas与picking a ball up from the ground.，结构一定要一致，故答案为picking。
67. 句意：现在，我站在一棵树下，就像树桩的一半。right now是现在进行时态的标志词，故答案为am standing。
68. 句意：无论发生什么事，都不会打扰到我。No matter引导的让步状语从句用一般现在时态，happen无被动语态，what为从句的主语，视作单数，动词要用三单形式，故答案为happens。
69. 句意：听到这里，孔子转身对他的学生说。根据and said判断，此处的动词要用过去式形式，答案为turned。
70. 句意：这就是这位老人教给我们的（道理）。老人教给我们处事的态度，属于完成的动作，时态为现在完成时，故答案为has taught。
71. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
72. No matter how hard your situation is, you had better not give up.
73. 当陌生人遇到麻烦时我们应该帮忙吗？ ( should )
74. 我记得在七年级时见过你们所有的人。( remember doing )
75. 污染如此严重，人人都应该出一份力来制止它。( so...that )
73. Should we help strangers when they get into trouble / when they are in trouble?
74. I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7.
75. The pollution is so terrible that everybody should do something to stop it.
71. A true friend 一个真正的朋友；reaches for your hand向你伸出援手，给与你帮助；touches your heart触动你的心弦，让你感动。故答案为：一个真正的朋友是在需要时给你帮助，使你感动。
72. No matter how hard无论多么困难，引导的是一个让步状语从句；had better not do sth.最好不要做某事；give up放弃。故答案为：不论你的处境有多难，你最好别放弃。
73. should为情态动词，后跟动词原形，主句是以should开头的一般疑问句；when引导的是时间状语从句，从句的时态为一般现在时，get into trouble / be in trouble处于困境中。故答案为Should we help strangers when they get into trouble / when they are in trouble?
74. remember doing sth.记得做过某事，all of you 你们所有人，in Grade 7在七年级。句子的时态为一般现在时，故答案为I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7.
75. so...that如此……以至于，pollution污染，为不可数名词。should do something应该采取措施，后面用动词不定式作目的状语，to stop it阻止它，it代指pollution。故答案为The pollution is so terrible that everybody should do something to stop it.
In the Middle Eastern country of Syria (叙利亚), there are over 4 million refugees (难民). Youssef was 10 years old when a local Syrian musician discovered his talent: a deep, powerful voice. However, Syria’s civil (内部的) war took place. He and his family lost their home.
When the Action for Hope Music School announced that it was looking for talented children to train, his family encouraged him to attend the school. A year and half later, the now 14-year-old, Youssef, with another 11 children, was chosen to take part in a concert.
Youssef, a shy boy, was a lead singer in the concert. He gave a confident performance of traditional Syrian songs. “We only heard the sound of a mortar ( 迫 击 炮 ). It fell near us. Many buildings fell down. That is all I remember,” said Youssef. “Music makes me forget everything. Music is the most important thing.”
Basma, director of Action for Hope, said the music school offers strength to the children who suffer (遭受) from the war. They can find a good way to express themselves and stop thinking of themselves as refugees.
“Art gives strength. It comes from the ability to create,” Basma said. “People who are in difficult conditions need this strength much more than the rich.”
76. Why did Youssef and his family lose their home?
77. How many children were chosen to take part in the concert?
78. Was Youssef a lead singer in the concert?
79. 文中划线单词 “They” 指代的是___________________________________
【答案】76. Because Syria’s civil war took place/Because of Syria’s civil war.
77. Twelve/12 (children).
78. Yes, he was.
79. The children who suffer from the war.
80. Art gives strength / The strength of art (music)
76. 根据第一段最后的句子“However, Syria’s civil (内部的) war took place. He and his family lost their home.”可知，由于发生了叙利亚内战。Youssef和他的家人失去了他们的家园。故答案为Because Syria’s civil war took place/Because of Syria’s civil war.
77. 根据短文第二段中的句子“A year and half later, the now 14-year-old, Youssef, with another 11 children, was chosen to take part in a concert.”可知，包括尤塞夫在内共有12个孩子被选中参加音乐会。故答案为Twelve/12 (children).
78. 根据短文中的句子“Youssef, a shy boy, was a lead singer in the concert.”可知，尤塞夫是演唱会的主唱。问句是一般疑问句，需要用Yes, No来回答，故答案为Yes, he was.
79. 根据文中句子“the music school offers strength to the children who suffer (遭受) from the war. They can find a good way to express themselves and stop thinking of themselves as refugees.”可知，they指代上句提到的遭受战争之苦的孩子们，故答案为The children who suffer from the war.
80. 短文主要介绍了尤塞夫和另外11名孩子被选中参加一个希望音乐学校的演唱会。音乐学校为遭受战争的孩子们提供了力量。他们可以找到一种表达自己的好方法，不再把自己看作难民。因此短文表达的主旨就是艺术赋予力量/艺术的力量。答案为Art gives strength / The strength of art (music)
某校正在开展“走进新时代，争当合格中学生”的演讲比赛，请以“We act, we improve” 为主题，写一篇演讲稿，谈谈中学生除了学习课本知识之外，还应该做些什么？ 演讲稿应包括以下内容：
3.关心他人，和谐相处，懂得感恩； 4. ……
3.卷面整洁，书写美观，可适当加 2－3 分；
We act, we improve
Ladies and gentlemen,
We have entered a new era. As students, it’s our duty to study hard. But to be a qualified middle school student, I think we have a lot of things to do.
【答案】We act, we improve
Ladies and gentlemen,
We have entered a new era. As students, it’s our duty to study hard. But to be a qualified middle school student, I think we have a lot of things to do.
First, we should learn to be independent and honest. We’re supposed to be friendly to others and behave politely in public. Second, we should have good habits. Habits play an important role in our life. We’d better develop our interests and the ability to create. Third, we should care more about others and be thankful to all the people who have helped us. Value the time we spend with our family and friends in our daily life. Last but not least, I think we should exercise more to keep healthy.
In a word, the more we act, the better we will improve.
【解析】这是一篇给材料作文，以“We act，we improve”为主题，写一篇演讲稿，谈谈中学生除了学习课本知识之外，还应该做些什么？结合所给材料，可知本文主要考查一般现在时，人称为第一人称，注意主谓一致问题，句子结构主要为系表结构和动宾结构，注意一些常见句式的应用，比如：I think……，First, we usually learn to……，Second, we should……，We must not……等句式的应用。写作中注意多种句式交替运用，不要漏掉任何一个写作要点，注意叙述顺序符合逻辑关系。 可能用到的词组：learn to do sth., be supposed to do, be friendly to sb., play an important role in, had better, the ability to create, care more about等等。
1. We should care more about others and be thankful to all the people who have helped us. 我们应该更加关心别人，感谢所有帮助过我们的人。
care more about更加关心，be thankful to对……感恩，who have helped us.为定语从句，修饰先行词the people。
2. In a word, the more we act, the better we will improve. 总之，我们行动越多，我们的提高就越好。