【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】
1．I wasn’t paying a_________ （注意）to what you were saying.
2.I was looking at the s__________（雕塑）. It looks real.
3.It’s kind of f________（熟悉） . It looks like Daming.
4. The most u________（不同寻常的） museum in London is the Science Museum.
5. You aren’t allowed to touch the e_________（展品） in most museums.
6. Look, he is f__________（填满） a bag with falling sand.
7. You can d________（顺便参观） in the Science Museum for a few minutes.
8. He wants to move the truck into the correct p_________（位置）.
9.You can compare your s_________ (速度)with animals there.
10. It’s w__________(浪费) to throw away glass, paper and metal.
11. So every class collects r_________ (可循环的)waste, sells it for recycling.
12. Everyone agrees we must be c__________(当心的) about pollution.
13. I’m hopeful that everyone thinks about p__________(污染).
14. If we don’t protect the air and water, the future will be h_______(无希望的).
15. Do you buy clothes just because they are the l________（最新的） fashion?
16. R__________ （减少）means “use less”.
17. Do you s______ （分类）the waste before throwing it away?
18. Waste does h_________ （危害）to our environment every day.
19. We should buy products made from recycled m_________（材料）.
20. The simplest everyday activities can make a d_____（不同）to the environment.
1. as well _______________ 2. as well as ________________
3. be familiar with ___________ 4. on one’s own _______________
5. pay attention to _______________ pay no attention to ______________
6. hang on ______________________ 7. have got to do sth ___________
8. by Friday ________________ 9. go off ______________
10. no wonder _______________ 11. be busy doing sth ___________
12, be busy with sth ________________ 13. do experiments ________________
14. (sb ) be not allowed to do sth ________________________
15. be different from _________________ 16. learn about sth________________
17. work things out __________________ 18. try out ideas __________________
19. fill sth with sth ___________________ be filled with _____________________
20. travel into space ______________ 21. fast enough ________________
22. obey the rules ________________ 23. above all __________________
24. drop in ______________________ 25. as long as you like __________
26. as long as _______________ as soon as _______________
as much as possible _____________ as much as sb can ________________
27. No entry __________________ 28. No smoking _____________________
29. over the years _____________ 30. have a lot to offer ________________
31, offer to do sth _______________ 32. offer sb sth ____________________
33 environmental education _______________34. be careful about/of _________
35. care about ____________ look out __________ look out for sth_____________
36. throw away ____________ 37. collect reusable waste ____________
38. raise money ____________ 39. save energy /electicity ____________
40. help sb do sth _____________ help sb with sth _______________
41. be made abroad____________ be abroad____________ go abroad _______
42. instead of _________________ 43. sort the waste __________________ 、
44. produce the waste ____________ 45. do harm to___________________
46. everyday activities ______________ 47.make a difference to _______________
48. reduce pollution________________ 49. choose local products _____________
50. if possible ____________________ 51. if necessary____________________
52. take part in ___________________ 53. polluted water ___________
54. be good for _________ be good at ____________ do well in
55. hear about __________ hear of _________________ hear from ___________
No __________! Don’t ___________.
I _________ __________ ___________ to what you were saying.
You ________ _________ so long. Let’s go.
_________ the Science Museum is fun and it’s a great way to learn about science because you can _______ things ___________ and ______ _______ ideas.
You can _________ your speed ________ animals there.
_________ ________, the Science Museum is _________
That means you can ________ ______ for a few minutes or stay as long as you like.
Everyone agrees we must ________ __________ _______ the environment.
It’s _________ to throw away glass, paper and metal.
Do you ________ ________ __________ the environment and ________the energy.
We all need a healthy environment,, but we produce waste every day, and it _______ ________ _______ our environment.
In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can _____ _____ ______ ______ to the environment.
Although it ________ _______ ________ ________ something into something else,it’s better than throwing away or burning them.
When you buy things,________ ________ they can last long.
It’s better ______ _____ a plastic lunchbox and a china cup because they _____ ______ ________.
1. Now it gets warmer and warmer because the p_______ (pollute) is getting more serious.
2. We should do something for e______________(environment) protection, so that we can protect the earth.
3.We should r_______(use) waste and save energy.
4.Do you know the d_________(different ) between the Internet and the World Wide Web?
5. We should buy p_______(produce) made in China.
6. Don’t do h_________ (harm )to the environment.
7. It’s n_________(necessary ) to protect our earth right now.
8. W_________ (when)you come here, I’ll invite you to my home.
( ) 1.I’m thirsty .Please ____me a bottle of water.
A. take B. carry C. pull D. bring
( ) 2.I hope you can ______me.
A. agree with B. agree about C. agree to D. agree on
( ) 3.The scientist is very modest. He never______.
A. show off B. shows on C. shows off D. show on
( ) 4.You can _____cake _____ten pieces.
A. divide, into B. be divided ,into C. divided, into D. be divide, into
( ) 5.The window was broken. Try to ________ who has broken it.
A. find B. look C. find out D. look for
( ) 6.This book is _____for a six-year-old child to read.
A. enough easy. B. enough easily. C. easy enough. D. easily enough.
( ) 7.You shouldn’t be too _____about things that you needn’t know.
A. strange B. surprised C. exciting D. curious
( ) 8.He explained ____why he didn’t come to our party.
A. us B. for us C. with us D. to us
( ) 9. Would you mind _____your bike?
A. use B. to use C. using D. used
( ) 10.---It’s so kind of you to give me a ride to the station.
A. It doesn’t matter B. Never mind
C. Don’t mention it D. Not at all. It’s a pleasure
( ) 11. ---I arrived at two this afternoon.
---I_______ you________ arrive at three.
A. think, will B. thought, are going to C. thought, would D. think, would
( ) 12. ---Why didn’t you go to see the flower show yesterday?
---Because I _______it twice.
A. see B. saw. C. have seen D. had seen
( ) 13. The boy with____ unusual face said that he had__ useful machine at home.
A. a, a B. a, an C. an, a D. an, an
( ) 14. They________ home _________ the night of April 7, 2002.
A. got, in B. reached, on C. arrived, in D. arrived at, on
( ) 15.She felt ___________when she sat there __________.
A. alone, lonely B. lonely, lonely C. lonely, alone D. alone, alone