【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】基础 测试
Ⅰ. 根据所听内容填空 (一词一空)。
1. Did your _______ help you _______ your _______ last night?
2. Who _______ _______ _______ a week ago?
3. Her aunt ________ her a new _______, but she _______ like it.
4. I ________ ________ his lessons easily.
5. You _______ _______ today. Where _______ you yesterday?
1. That ________ [ saiEntist] has a poor ________ [ memEri]. He often forgets things.
2. Take your ________ [QmbrelE] with you. It’s going to rain.
3. Good _______ [lQk]! Bye!
4. I _______ [pAkt] everything I needed.
1. I find it _______ to learn English. (use)
2. Beijing is _______ than Nanjing. It doesn’t often rain there. (dry)
3. At first I found French hard, but now I can understand ________of the lessons. (much)
4. That man comes from Japan. His English isn’t very good. It’s only _______. (so)
5. Do you often write _______. (diary)
6. English ________ often talk about English _______ with each other. (teach)
1. I must write them down, A. or you can’t catch the early bus.
2. Lucy got a “D” in her test, B. and he is also good at swimming.
3. Owen is a great football player, C. so she was unhappy today.
4. Be quick, D. she liked it very much.
5. She got a present yesterday, E. because my memory isnt good.
1.— Does Mr Mott like the robot to watch him _______ everything?
— Of course not.
A. do B. to do C. doing D. does
2.I’m going ________ a trip with my parents.
A. to B. on C. with D. at
3.He ______ finish all his homework last night.
A. hadn’t to B. doesn’t have to
C. wasn’t have to D. didn’t have to
4.My father reads a newspaper__________ breakfast. He has some bread and milk ________ breakfast. ______ that, he goes to work.
A. at; for; After B. on; with ; After
C. at; after; Before D. on; with ; Before
5.— When were you born?
— I was born_________.
A. on July,1987 B. on July 7th, 1987
C. on 1987 D. in July 7th, 1987
6.— Did you have the meeting last week?
— Yes. But I couldn’t remember ______ they said.
A. that B. / C. what D. which
7.— When did you ______?
— last year.
A. moved here B. move here
C. moved to here D. moved here
8.— Are you _______ in China?
— Yes, very much.
A. enjoy living B. enjoying living
C. enjoy to live D. enjoying to live
9.— _______ is your English?
— Mmm, not bad.
A. How B. How well
C. what D. How much
10. I’m going to Shanghai to _______ there.
A. look for work B. find work
C. look for a work D. find a work
1. He ______ (be) very busy last week, so he _________ (not play) his favourite computer games.
2. I _______ (start) _______ (write) a letter to my parents half an hour ago.
3. Who _______ (be) late for the class meeting last time?
4. My father ______ (forget) ______ (bring) his bag yesterday morning.
5. — What _______ your father ______ (do) before you______(come) here?
— He ______ (work) in an office, but now he _______ (teach) in China.
6. My mother ______ (help) me _____ (pack) my case before I ____ (go) to England. After we _______ (say) goodbye at the airport, we _______ (cry).
1. I wasn’t ______ the meeting, because I was ill _____ bed.
2. Do you say goodbye _____ your parents ______ you leave home?
3. I don’t want to write this _____ my diary.
4. That boy likes to know everything ______ the NBA basketball players.
5. Good luck _______ your traveling!
6. The busy businessman is flying ______ Japan.
7. — Who was _____ you when you were ill?
— My parents.
8. Thank you ______ doing so much _____ me.
______________________ with you?
________ did _______ in Beiijing? __________ three years.
I don’t know __________ to me.
She stayed on the plane __________. She really couldnt ________ by plane ________________.
Bessie is a ___1___ girl. She is only five years ___2____. She ____3____ go to school, and of course she doesn’t know __4___ to read and write. ____5___ her sister, Mary, is a schoolgirl. She is ten.
One day, Mary saw her little sister ____6___ the table with a pen in her hand and ___7___ in front of her.
“What are you ___8___, Bessie?” she said.
“ I’m writing a letter ___9___ my friend Kitty,” said Bessie.
“But how can you?” said her sister. “ You __10___ how to write.”
“Well,” said Bessie, “it doesn’t matter. Because Kitty doesn’t know how to read.”
( )1. A. young B. little C. good D. tall
( )2. A. old B. young C. long D. short
( )3. A. isn’t B. is C. does D. doesn’t
( )4. A. why B. which C. where D. how
( )5. A. And B. But C. So D. Then
( )6. A. on B. in C. at D. for
( )7. A. a paper B. a big piece paper
C. big piece papers D. a big piece of paper
( )8. A. do B. does C. doing D. can do
( )9. A. for B. to C. with D. at
( )10. A. don’t know B. aren’t know
C. can’t know D. may not know
An old woman has a cat. The cat is now very old. She cannot run fast, and she can’t bite（咬）. One day the old cat sees a mouse, she jumps and catches the mouse. But she can’t bite it, so the mouse gets out of her mouth and runs away.
Then the old woman becomes very angry because the cat can’t kill the mouse. She begins to beat the cat. The cat says to her, “Don’t beat your old servant（仆人）. Don’t beat your old servant. Don’t be unkind to the old. When they are young, they can do good work.”
( )1. What does the old woman have?
A. The old woman has a young cat.
B. The old woman has an old dog.
C. The old woman has an old cat.
D. The old woman has an old mouse.
( )2. Why can’t the cat run fast?
A. Because she is very fast.
B. Because she is not slow.
C. Because she is not old.
D. Because she is not young.
( )3. What does the cat see one day?
A. She sees a month.
B. She sees a horse
C. She sees a mouse.
D. She sees a house.
( )4. The old woman becomes angry because _______.
A. the cat eats her meat
B. the cat can’t bite the mouse
C. the cat can’t bite the fish
D. the cat can’t bite the horse
( )5. The word “unkind” means________.
A. very happy B. not kind
C. so kind D. like
1. Did your parents help you with your packing last night?
2. Who invented the robot a week ago?
3. Her aunt bought her a new skirt, but she didn’t like it.
4. I could understand his lessons easily.
5. You look tired today. Where were you yesterday?
1. scientist; memory 2.umbrella 3. luck 4. packed
1. useful 2. drier 3.most 4. so-so 5. diaries 6. teachers ;teaching
Ⅲ. 1.E 2.C 3.B 4.A 5.D
Ⅳ. 1.A 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.B 6.C 7.B 8.B 9.A 10.A
1. was; didn’t play 2. started ; writing 3. was 4. forgot; to bring 5. did do; came; worked; is teaching
6. helped; pack; went; said; cried
1. at; in 2. to; before 3. in 4. about 5. with 6. to 7. with 8. for; for.
1. Who else went to the museum
2. How long ; the Blacks stay ; For about
3. What the teacher’s going to say
4. all day. enjoy the trip ; all the time
Ⅷ. 1. B 2. A 3. D 4. D 5. B 6.C 7. D 8. C 9.B 10.A
Ⅸ. 1. C 2.D 3. C 4.B 5.B