一.单项选择。（1×20 = 20分）
1. —________-you________your dictionary yet?
—Yes, I_________it five minutes ago.
A. Did; find; found
B. Have; found; found
C. Have; found; have found
D. Did; find; have found
2.She this book for nearly three weeks.
A. has borrowed
B. has lent
C. has bought
D. has kept
3. He was very _______ when he heard the ________ news.
B. exciting; excited
D. excited; excited
4. His father ___ the computer for two years.
A. h as bought
B. has had
D. have had
5. —We’ve________ been to a water park.
6. ______ you ever ____ there before? –Yes, but only once.
A. Have, gone to
B. Have, been
C. Have, been to
D. Have, gone
7 My brother has been in the school team ____ two years ago.
8. — Look! Some people are running the red lights.
— We should wait ______ others are breaking the rule.
9. While my Mom was doing the dishes, I her in the kitchen.
A. was helping
B. were helping
10. His uncle ____ for more than 9 years.
A. has come here
B. has started to work
C. has lived there
D. has left the university
11. — Did you go to Kenli during the Peach Blossom Festival (桃花节)?
— Yes. The flowers were beautiful. Bees were flying ____ them.
12. ____has Mr White been a member of Greener China since he ____ to China?
A. How soon, comes
B. How often, got
C. How long, came
D. How far, arrived
13. If we work with a strong will, we can overcome any difficulty, ____ great it is.
14. — Jackie Chan has donated ___ dollars to charity.
— He is an example to us all.
C. thousand of
D. thousands of
15. ---How long have you been like this? ---___.
A. Since last month
B. Last month ago
C. Last month before
D. Last month
16. September is the best time__________ flowers here.
D. to watch
17. Will there be _____ pollution and ____ people in 100 years than now?
A. fewer, less
B. much, less
C. less, fewer
D. much, fewer
18. After school he didn’t go home. _______, he went to the Internet café.
D. Instead of
19. Tom is one of ________in his class.
D. the tallest
20. ---___________________? ---I have a sore throat.
A. What’s the matter
B. What’s the wrong
C. What’s trouble
D. How are you
二.完形填空。（1.5×10 = 15分）
One night, a doctor was sleeping at home when his doorbell began to ring. When he opened the door he saw a man 1 outside. “Excuse me, Doctor,” said the man. “Can you come to a place out of town? It’s quite far but you have a car and I can 2 you the way.” “Certainly,”said the doctor. “I’m ready. I’ll come soon.” 3 a few minutes, the car came. The man got into the car and they 4 off. They drove for a 5 time, and then the man said, “Here we are. This is my home. Now I can pay you and you can go 6 to town.”“But I must 7 the patient(病人),” the doctor said. “Where’s the patient?”“There’s 8 patient,” answered the man. “Nobody is ill. I live here, you see, and I must 9 home from the town. There are no taxis at this time of the night. Here’s the money for you. Thank you, doctor. Good 10 .
（) 1. A. listening B. standing C. sitting D. watching
（) 2. A. take B. pass C. see D. show
（) 3. A. After B. For C. In D. With
（) 4. A. drove B. left C. got D. went
（) 5. A. short B. long C. hard D. late
（) 6. A. away B. quickly C. back D. slowly
（) 7. A. watch B. look for C. see D. know
（)8. A. my B. no C. a D. your
（)9. A. go B. lose C. find D. ask
（)10.A. evening B. night C. idea D. for you
三阅读理解。（2×15 = 30分）
It was Jimmy’s birthday and he was five years old. He got a lot of nice birthday presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful drum. “Who gave him that thing?” Jimmy’s father asked when he saw it. “His grandfather did,” answered Jimmy’s mother.
“Oh,” said his father. Of course Jimmy liked his drum very much. He made a terrible noise with it, but his father didn’t mind. He was working during the day and Jimmy was in bed when he got home in the evening, so he couldn’t hear the noise.
But one of the neighbors didn’t like the noise at all, so a few days later, she took a sharp knife and went to Jimmy’s house while he was hitting his drum. She said to him, “Hello, Jimmy, do you know, there is something nice inside your drum? Here is a knife. Open the drum and let’s find it.”
1. Jimmy got a lot of nice presents from his _________.
2. Who gave Jimmy the drum?
A. His father
B. His mother
C. His neighbor
D. His grandfather
3. Why did Jimmy’s father not stop (阻止)him from making noise with the drum? Because ___________.
A. he liked Jimmy very much.
B. he didn’t mind.
C. Jimmy was in bed
D. Jimmy only played in the evening
4. One of the neighbors _________.
A. liked Jimmy very much.
B. enjoyed listening to the sound of the drum
C. wanted to show Jimmy a sharp knife.
D. didn’t like the noise at all
5. What did Jimmy’s neighbor really want him to do? To___________.
A stop him making noises
B make a noise on his drum with a knife
C show him how to hit the drum
D find something nice in his drum
When Mr. David retired(退休), he bought a small house in a village near the sea. He liked it and hoped to live a quiet life in it. But to his surprise, many visitors came to see his house in summer holidays, for it was the most interesting building in the village. From morning to night, there were visitors outside the house. They kept looking into the rooms through the windows and many of them even went into the house. He decided to drive the visitors away. So he put a notice on the window. The notice said，“If you want to satisfy your curiosity(好奇心),come in and look around. Price: twenty dollars.” Mr. David was sure that the visitors would stop coming, but he was wrong. More and more visitors came and Mr. David had to spend every day showing them around his house. “I came here to retire, not to work as a guide”, he said angrily. In the end,he sold the house and move away.
6. Mr. David’s house was that many visitors came to see it.
A. so small
B. so quiet
C. so interesting
D. such interesting
7. Mr. David put a notice on the window in order .
A. to drive the visitors away
B. to satisfy the visitors’ curiosity
C. to let visitors come in and look around
D. to get some money out of the visitors
8. The notice made the visitors .
A. more interested in his house.
B.lost interest in hie house.
C.angry at the unfair price.
D. feel happy about the price
9. After Mr. David put up the notice .
A. the visitors didn’t come any more
B. fewer and fewer visitors came to see his house
C. more and more visitors came for a visit
D. no visitor would pay the money for a visit
10. At last he had to sell his house and move away because .
A. he did not like it at all
B. he could not work as a guide
C. he made enough money and wanted to buy a ne w expensive house
D. he could not live a quiet life in it
All around the world, people drink tea. But tea does not mean the same thing to everyone. In different countries people have very different ideas about drinking tea.
In China, for example, tea is always served when people get together. The Chinese drink it at any time of the day at homes or in tea houses. They prefer their tea plain with nothing else in it. Tea is also important in Japan. The Japanese have a special way of serving tea called a tea ceremony. It is very old and full of meaning. Everything must be done in a special way in the ceremony. There is even a special room for it in Japanese homes.
Another tea drinking country is England. In England, the late afternoon is “teatime”. Almost everyone has a cup of tea then. The English usually make tea in teapot and drink it with cream and sugar. They also eat cakes, cookies and little sandwiches at teatime.
In the United States people drink tea mostly for breakfast or after meals. Americans usually use tea bags to make their tea. Tea bags are faster and easier than making tea in teapots. In summer, many Americans drink cold tea --- “iced tea”. Sometimes they drink iced tea from cans, like soda.
11. The passage is mainly talking about _________.
A. Chinese tea
B. why tea is important
C. the teatime in England
D. different ways of tea drinking
12. The passage mainly talks about ____ countries
13. The Chinese drink tea __________
A. for breakfast
B. in a special way
C. when they get together
D. only in tea houses
14. Iced tea is popular _____________.
A. in winter
B. in England
D. in America
15. The English like to _____________.
A. eat something with their tea
B. drink their tea plain
C. have tea with dinner
D. drink their tea in tea houses
四. 情景交际。(有两项是多余的) (1×5 = 5分)
A: Have you ever read the novel Hometown ?
A: What a pity! It’s a wonderful book, you know.
B: Well, I’ve been waiting to read it for a long time, but I can’t get a copy.
The library has only three copies. __2___
A: Well, __3_____ If you like, I ca n lend it to you.
B: Thank you. ___4_____ By the way, when can I get it?
A : _5____ Will you please come to my house after school?
B: OK. I’ll go with you to your home after school.
A. It’s very kind of you.
B. It’s at my home.
C. You really should read it.
D. I’m afraid I haven’t.
E. I forgot where I had put it.
F. They are all out
G. I bought one last month.
五．单词拼写，每空一词。（1×15 = 15分）
1. The little boy is ________(永远) asking questions.
2. Are you going ________(到国外) for your holiday?
3. What do you think of _________(当代的) art?
4. He had finally achieved _________(成功).
5. The British and Dutch ________(归属) to the same race.
6. It’s_________(难以置信的) that technology has progressed in such a way!
7. I’ve recently been to a very ________(不同寻常的) museum in India.
8. It also _________(鼓励) governments and social groups to think about ways to improve toilets in the future.
9. Linda _______(当成，看做) you as my best friend.
10. I was _________(仔细思考) going to Beijing on vacation.
11. His hometown is still the place that holds all his childhood _______（记忆）.
12. _________(当今，现在) people like pop music a lot more than before.
13. For __________(几百年)，the sun gives us heat and light.
14. Last year David ___________(介绍) me to his best friend.
15. The police have ____________(搜查) for the criminal since 3 days ago. 六．书面表达。(15分)
一单项选择。（1×25 = 25分）
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 选项 B D D C C B B C A B
题号11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 选项 A C A A D A D A A B
二完形填空。（1.5 × 10 = 15分）
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 选项 B C A D C C A B D C
三阅读理解。（2×15 = 30分）
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 选项 B D C D B B B C D C
题号11 12 13 14 15选项 B A C D A
四情景交际。（1×5 = 5分）
51 52 53 54 55
D F G A B
10. considering 11. Memories 11. Nowadays 13. centuries
14.introduced 15. searched
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30