1. Today is day at school.
A. first B. the my first C. my first D. my the first
2. In the first picture, he a little boy.
A. looks B. like C. looks like D. look at
3. —Your sweater looks nice. Is it wool?
—Yes, it is.
A. made of B. made in C. made for D. made from
4. Danny is playing and Tom is playing .
A. piano, football B. a piano, a football
C. piano, the football D. the piano, football
5. Mr. Smith asked Jenny some new words and let her to on the blackboard.
A. write them down B. write it down
C. write down it D. write down them
6. Jack to _______ China five weeks ago and he ________ back to school tomorrow.
A. went; was B. go; come
C. went; will be D. has gone; will come
7. I’m glad ________ the good news that he joined the Party.
A. to hear B. hearing C. of hearing D. for hearing
8. Jenny plays ________ piano, and I play ________ basketball every day.
A. /; / B. the; the C. /; the D. the; /
9. He ________ reading, but he ________ to read this novel (小说).
A. enjoys; doesn’t enjoy B. likes; dislikes
C. likes; doesn’t dislike D. enjoys; likes
10. On Sunday morning, I want to do _______.
A. someone different B. different something
C. something different D. different someone
11. A young man ________ John bought this expensive painting.
A. name B. call C. named D. calls
12. We have to ________ the wall ________.
A. have; painted green B. paint; green
C. get; to paint green D. paint; to make green
13. John Brown is our English teacher. We call him ________.
A. Mr. John B. Mrs. Brown C. Mr. Brown D. Sir John
14. He is ready ________ someone to his class.
A. introduce B. introduced C. to introduce D. introducing
15. I’m full (我饱了). I can’t eat ______.
A. another B. other C. some D. any more
1. I also go to the cinema. (改为否定句)
I _____ go to the cinema, ______.
2. Last Saturday my mother bought me a new watch. (改为同义句)
Last Saturday my mother ______ a new watch ______ me.
3. Jenny is in Class 2. Brian is in Class 2, too. (改为同义句)
Jenny and Brian are in ______ ______ class.
4. Mr. Green has worked in the hospital for ten years. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ _______ Mr. Green _______ in the hospital?
5. May I have another question? (改为同义句)
May I have ______ ______ question?
Jane is a nice girl and likes small animals. On her way back from school 1 afternoon, she always stops 2 the animals in the pet(宠物)shop. She likes to see the dogs. One of them is a little white dog, and Jane likes it 3 . She 4 the dog 5 in the pet shop. She often forgets(忘记) the time. So she comes home very 6 . One day her parents asked 7 she was late. Jane told them about the dog in the pet shop.
The next day Jane stopped to look 8 the window of the pet shop, but she could not 9 the dog. She was very sad and went home early.
When she 10 home, her mother showed her a big cake and her father gave her the little white dog from the pet shop. It was her birthday. Jane was very glad. From that day, she did not come home late. She ran home early to play with the little white dog every day.
1. A. each one B. every C. this D. ×
2. A. looking at B. looks at C. to look at D. looked at
3. A. very many B. very much C. very D. little
4. A. watches B. watch C. see D. saw
5. A. to play B. play C. played D. plays
6. A. late B. early C. fast D. first
7. A. what B. why C. when D. where
8. A. at B. to C. into D. onto
9. A. looked B. looked at C. saw D. see
10. A. got B. got to C. arrived in D. arrived at
Do you have to carry a heavy bag to school? Does it make your back (背部) hurt? Well, students at a high school in Kansas (堪萨斯州), America, have a meeting with their city’s mayor to complain (抱怨) about their heavy bags. They say their bags are giving them headaches, and making their necks (脖子) and backs hurt. The mayor says he is very sorry. He says students may do more of their homework on the Internet (国际互联网) to give their back a rest.
1. A heavy bag may make students ＿＿.
A. headache B. earache C. toothache D. A, B and C
2. Kansas is in＿＿.
A. China B. America C. Australia D. Canada
3. The students talk about their heavy bags to＿＿.
A. the mayor B. their parents C. their teachers D. their friends
4. “Mayor”in Chinese means＿＿.
A.校长 B. 队长 C. 市长 D. 省长
5. The mayor says＿＿.
A. he has a headache B. he wants the students to do more homework
C. he is sorry D. he has to work hard
We talked to 300 people. One hundred were from 11 to 18 years old. One hundred were from 19 to 26. One hundred were 27 to 35 years old. We asked them what they like to do on weekends. Please look at the chart.
Favourite things to do (by age)
6. People of 19-26 most enjoy .
A. taking a walk B. playing computer games
C. watching TV D. going to the movies
7. People aged 11-18 enjoy most.
A. talking a walk B. watching TV
C. going to the movies D. playing computer games
8. How many people enjoy playing computer games in the 19-26 group?
A. 75 B. 60 C. 25 D.50
9. Which things do most people enjoy doing?
A. Watching TV and playing computer games.
B. Playing computer games and taking a walk.
C. Going to the movies and watching TV.
D. Taking a walk and watching TV.
10. Which of these sentences is true?
A. People aged 27-35 like playing computer games best.
B. People aged 11-18 like going to the movies best.
C. People aged 19-26 enjoy playing computer games more than watching TV.
D. Both A and C.
Ⅰ. 1-5 CCADA 6-10 CADBC 11-15 CBCCD
Ⅱ 1. don’t; either 2. bought; for 3. the same
4. How long has; worked 5. one more
Ⅲ. 1-5 BCBAB 6-10 ABCDA
Ⅴ. 1-5 ABACC 6-10 CCBCB
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30