【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】
1. First, please_____________(介绍) yourself to us all, OK?
2. Something should be done to protect the _________(环境) in our hometown.
3. After________(检查) the computer, he told me there were no tickets.
4. Smoking will__________(当然) do harm to your health.
5. There will be an exciting football match between China and Japan on ________(频道) 5 tonight.
1. Simon said he had a ________(please) journey last week.
2. Every year many______(tour) come to Beijing to visit the Great Wall.
3. We should work hard at English because it’s important in our_________(day) life.
4. A man’s life will lose its________(mean) if he has no interest. Do you agree with me?
5. We all think Jet Lee is a __________(success) actor.
A: Good morning, Miss Smith.
B: Hi, Sandy. Where have you been?
B: Really? That’s great! Did you talk with Mark and Judy?
A: Yes, but only a few words. And I’m not sure if they could understand me.
B: No problem. (2)_______
A: But I’m afraid of making mistakes when I speak.
B: (3)_________ You should believe yourself.
A: But do you think they like to talk with us beginners?
B: Yes, unless they’re busy.
A: Well, I’m still not so confident. You know my pronunciation is poor.
B: (4)__________ Try to talk with them as much as you can.
A: All right. (5)________
A. Thanks a lot, Miss Green.
B. I’ve just been to the English corner.
C. That’s a bad excuse.
D. You have made a good start.
E. No, I’m not.
F. We all learn from mistakes, don’t we?
G. Can I help you?
1.______ they are twin sisters, they don’t look like each other.
A. Because B. Since C. Though D. However
2. It’s important_____ a foreign language.
A. of us to learn B. for us to learn C. of us learning D. for us learning
3. Tom with his parents______ to America. They_____ back in two weeks.
A. have gone; will come B. has gone; will come C. have been; have come D. have been; come
4. The little boy didn’t know_______.
A. Which hat is his B. which hat his is C. which hat was his D. which hat his was
5. －We haven’t heard from Jane for a long time.
－What do you suppose_____ to her?
A. was happening B. to happen C. has happened D. having happened
6. He arrived____ London ____ a cold winter night.
A. at; at B. in; on C. in; in D. \; on
7. How long have you____?
A. married B. be married C. got married D. been married
8. I don’t understand ____ believe him.
A. why don’t you B. why you not C. why you don’t D. why not you
9. We all found_____ to play the game.
A. that interested B. this interesting C. it interesting D. it’s interesting
10. I_______ that there_______ an evening party on Saturday evening.
A. was told; was going to have B. was told; was going to be
C. heard; was going to have D. was said; is going to be
11. —Do you mind__________ here?
A. me to smoke; Not at all B. my smoking; Yes, I don’t
C. me to smoke; Certainly not D. If I smoke; No. Please
12. —I came to your office yesterday morning, but nobody was in.
—Oh, we__________ a meeting in the meeting room.
A. have had B. had C. were having D. had had
13. I’ve never been out of China___________. What about you?
A. already B. over C. before D. just
14. The old man lives in a village_______, but he never feels________.
A. alone; alone B. lonely; alone C. lonely; lonely D. alone; lonely
15. Mr. Green is used to_________ two apples after lunch every day.
A. eat B. eating C. eaten D. ate
1. Amy said, “My favorite food is KFC.”(改为间接引语)
Amy said that_____ favorite food ______ KFC.
2. The writer didn’t write that book.(改为被动语态)
The book______ ______ by the writer.
3. She’s never been late for school since then.(改为反意疑问句)
She’s never been late for school since then, _______ _______?
4. The information is very important.(改为感叹句)
_______ __________ information it is!
5. I felt nervous at the beginning.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ you_______ at the beginning?
1. The football match was put off. It rained.
The football match was put off_______ _______ the rain.
2. I bought the bike ten years ago.
I ______ ______ the bike______ ten years ago.
3. Our school has changed greatly in the past several years.
There________ _______ great changes in the past several years.
4. The girl is too young to go to school.
The girl is ________ young _________ she can’t go to school.
5. When the train arrived, we got on it at once.
We got on the train ______ _______ _________ it arrived.
( )1. We learnt from each other since we became friends.________
A B C D
( )2. Danny said that he hadn’t finished doing his lessons already.______
A B C D
( )3. She hopes you and I to come back in two days._________
A B C D
( )4. The teacher often asked us don’t speak in class._______
A B C D
( )5. Those poor children will be happy only if we will help them.______
A B C D
( )6. Your knowledge of Chinese are tested when you play the game.________
A B C D
( )7. This computer was made by Beijing last year._________
A B C D
( )8. I’m sorry I forgot my English book at home? Can I bring it here tomorrow?_________
A B C D
( )9. I was searching the Internet while my parents watched TV._________
A B C D
( )10. We are made read English for an hour every morning by our English teacher.________
A B C D
We ______ ______ ______ our great motherland.
We should_______ _______ _________ ___________ ask people to donate money.
Cheng Long will ______ ______ ______ ______ a policeman in the new drama.
The changes have_______ _______ ________ people.
This robot can______ ______ _____ _______.
The tickets have_______ ________ _______.
Please________ ___________ the “enter” button.
My classmates ________ ________ _________ ________ the monitor.
He ______ _____ _____ a teacher.
ORBIS will_______ _______ a new_______ _______.
Mr. Green heard that a certain government department（政府部门）wanted a clerk（职员）,
1 he wrote and 2 the position（职位）. But while he was waiting for 3 , a friend of his introduced him to the head of the department. And the head at once gave him 4 .
Several months 5 , 6 Mr. Green was working in the department, he got a letter from his old address. This letter said:
We are 7 to have to tell you that we cannot offer you the work in this department because we do not think that you would 8 do the job successfully.
Mr. Green laughed, but when he looked at the letter more 9 he was 10 to see that he signed it himself!
1.A．but B．so C．or D．and
2.A．go ready for B．looked for C．took D．asked for
3.A．an answer B．his friend C．the position D．the head
4.A．the pay B．the address C．the work D．a letter
5.A．later B．ago C．before D．since
6.A．so B．then C．while D．after
7.A．happy B．sorry C．sure D．pleased
8.A．have to B．love to C．be glad to D．be able to
9.A．quietly B．politely C．carefully D．quickly
10.A．worried B．lucky C．sad D．surprised
Today almost everyone knows computers and the Internet. If I ask you “What is the most important in your life?” maybe you will say “Computers and the Internet.”
The first computer was made in 1946. it was very big but it worked slowly. Today computers are getting smaller and smaller. But they work faster and faster. What can computers do? A writer has said, “People can’t live without computers today.”
The Internet came a little later than computers. It is about twenty-five years later than computers. But now it can be found almost everywhere. We can use it to read books, writer letters, do shopping, play computer games or make friends.
Many students like the Internet very much. They often go into the Internet as soon as they are free. They make friends on the Internet and maybe they have never seen these friends. They don’t know their real names, ages, and even sex. They are so interested in making the “unreal friends” that they can’t put their hearts into study. Many of them can’t catch up with others on many subjects because of that.
We can use computers and the Internet to learn more about the world. But at the same time, we should remember that not all the things can be done by computers and the Internet.
1. The Internet can not be used for______.
A. studying B. shopping C. thinking D. playing
2. When the computer was invented, it was______.
A. large and worked quickly B. small and worked slowly
C. large but worked slowly D. small but worked quickly
3. The Internet was born in about________.
A. 1960 B. 1970 C. 1980 D. 1985
4. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Few students like going into the Internet. B. Students use the Internet to make “unreal friends.”
C. These “Unreal friends” often meet each other D. Students know the friends on the Internet very well
5. What does the writer think of the Internet?
A. It is wonderful B. It can make students study harder
C. It is not good for students D. It is helpful, but we can’t do everything on it.
Until a few years ago, only boys could become students at the university of Ruritania （鲁里坦尼亚大学）. Later the university decided to take girls in. But one of the teachers, Mr Goller, was not pleased at all. He had not wanted to let girl students in.
Mr Goller always began his lessons with the word “Gentlemen!” What could he do now? Well, when the girl students came to his lessons for the first time, he still began with the word. For him the girls were just not there. Then one day there was only one boy in his class among a lot of girls. For a moment, Mr Goller didn't know what to do. Then he began, “Sir! ”
Finally a terrible day came when there were no boys in his class He came into the room, looked at the girls and said, “Oh, nobody's here today!” he turned and went out without giving his lessons.
1．Several years ago, ______.
A．there was no girl studying in the university.
B．Mr Goller didn't teach in the university
C．the university let girl students in
D．most of the students in the university were boys.
2．Mr Goller usually said “______”when he began his lessons.
A．Sir B．Good morning C．Gentlemen D．Hello
3．When the girls came to his lessons, Mr Goller was ______.
A．surprised B．afraid C．glad D．unhappy
4．The writer wants us to know how Mr Goller ______.
A．agreed to let the girls in B．didn't like his teaching
C．always didn't know What to do with the girls D．only liked to teach boy students.
5．We can know from the passage that ______.
A．the boy students didn't enjoy Mr Goller's lessons
B．we will not see the girl students in Mr Goller's class.
C．Mr Goller was loved by his students
D．Mr Goller will not work in the university.
A. 1. introduce 2. environment 3. checking 4. certainly 5. Channel
B. 1. pleasant 2. tourists 3. daily 4. meaning 5. successful
1-5CBBDC 6-10BDCCB 11-15DCCDC
A. 1. her; was 2. wasn’t written 3. has she 4. What important 5. What did; feel
B. 1. because of 2. have had; since 3. have been 4. so; that 5. as soon as
1. A. learnt改为have learnt 2. D. already改为yet 3. B. to改为will或can 4. C. don’t speak改为not to speak 5. D. will help改为help 6. B. are改为is 7. C. by改为in 8. B. forgot改为left 9. C. watched改为were watching 10. A. read改为to read
1. are proud of 2. give out leaflets to 3. play the role of 4. brought benefits to 5. dance to the music 6. been sold out 7. double click 8. chose me to be 9. used to be 10. set up; training center
1-5 BDACA 6-10CBDCD
The Chinese players did very well in the Olympic Games of the year 2004. We Chinese are proud of this. We hope they will do better again in the year 2008. And we hope the 29th Olympic Games will be held successfully in Beijing. As students, we should work hard at every subject, especially English to make contributions to our country. I hope to be a volunteer during the 29th Olympic Games. I would like to work for the players and visitors from foreign countries then.