1. Where is the Sahara, the famous d ?
2. China is about 9,600,000 s kilometers in size.
3. It’s very important for everyone to p the environment.
4. It snowed heavily last night. Today t here is t snow on the ground.
5. The climbe rs s in reaching the top of the mountain in the end.
1. There is a map of China on th e (墙).
2. What is the (人口数量) of Beijing? Do you know?
3. Mr Black likes the (古代的) history of China.
4. How (深的) do you think the river is?
5. They lost the game because they didn’t think about the weather (状况) there.
tourist, wide, meter, achieve, nature
1. Bill his dream of becoming a doctor last month.
2. Every year lots of come to Hangzhou for vacation.
3. Jenny has a circle of friends.
4. The tr ee is 5 long.
5. We grew up in the countryside, surrounded (环绕) by the beauties of .
1. This book is as (interesting) as that one.
2. Which is (big), the sun or the earth?
3. Qomolangma is the (tall) mountain in the world.
4. The weather in Fujian is (warm) than that in Jilin in winter.
5. Miss Li is the (popular) teacher of all.
1. Fish (吸入) oxygen through their gills (鳃).
2. Why do so many people try to climb Qomolangma (即使) it is dangerous?
3. You should n ever (放弃) trying to help others.
4. Will they change their mind if they are (面对) difficulties?
5. Humans can sometimes be stronger than the (大自然的力量).
river in the world?
Tom jumps in the class.
This room is that one.
The population of China is of Japan.
Mountain climbing is one of in the world.
is the Great Wall?
The Caspian Sea is 1,025 .
This math problem is than that one.
to ask me anything about today’s game.
, Lisa is the youngest in her home.
Ⅰ. 1. desert 2. square 3. protect 4. thick 5. succeeded
Ⅱ. 1. wall 2. population 3. ancient 4. deep 5 . conditions
Ⅲ. 1. achieved 2. tourists 3. wide 4. meters 5. nature
Ⅳ. 1. interesting 2. bigger 3. tallest 4. warm er 5. most popular
Ⅴ. 1. take in 2. even though 3. give up 4. in the face of 5. forces of nature
Ⅵ. 1. What’s the longest 2. higher than any other student3. as big/large as 4. bigger/larger than that
5. the most dangerous sports 6. How long 7. meters deep 8. a lot more difficult 9. Feel free
10. As far as I know