1. He sings English so ngs (well) than I.
2. What’s the (deep) sea in the world？
3. Which is (long), this ruler or that one?
4. This river is (wide) than that one.
5. The red box is the (heavy) of t he five.
1. Kate is thirteen. Lily is thirteen, too.
Kate is Lily.
2. Ja ck runs faster than I.
I run Jack.
3. There are about 100 people in the hall.
There are 100 people in the hall.
4. John is taller than any other student in his class.
John is student in his class.
5. John is older than I.
I am John.
fall over, live up to, take care of, in the face of, even though
1. I think people can 150 years old in the future.
2. Jim and broke hi s left leg last Sunday.
3. We should keep calm danger.
4. he is 26 years old now, John is still like a little child.
5. Tom’s mother is ill in hospital. He has to her.
1. She is 1.6 (米) tall.
2. We can enjoy the beauty of (大自然) during our journey.
3. What’s the (人口) of China?
4. Many people in this village decorate (装饰) their houses with (竹子) on New Year’s Day.
5. We need warm clothes to (保护) us agai nst the wind.
This tree is helpful. Don’t .
Please me some questions about today’s party.
English is very important to us. Don’t it.
They are looking for a place .
Mandy half an hour her homework last night.
Ⅰ. 1. better 2. deepest 3 . longer 4. wider 5. heaviest
Ⅱ. 1. as old as 2. don’t; as/so fast as 3. or so 4. the tallest 5. younger than
Ⅲ. 1. live up to 2. fell over 3. in the face of 4. Even though 5. take care of
Ⅳ. 1. meters 2. nature 3. population 4. bamboo 5. protect
Ⅴ. 1. cut it down 2. feel free to ask 3. give up learning 4. to live in 5. spent; finishing