1. Jack bought a (金色的) jacket yesterday.
2. This kind of (丝绸) is too expensive for me to buy.
3. Her (丈夫) works in a hospital.
4. The man (欺骗) his best friend out of his money.
5. He was lying on the (地面) when I walked by.
1. Please tell me the w story, from beginning to end.
2. The moon is s through the window.
3. “Whose s idea was it to travel at night?” h e asked angrily.
4. The singer Li Qi won first place in the V of China.
5. The b policema n saved the boy from the burning building.
under wear, moonlight, wife, lea d, inside
1. The water looked silver (银色的) in the .
2. What’s the box? Can you guess?
3. This kind of women’s sells well in this store.
4. They all went to the party with their .
5. The kind boy a blind man across the street just now.
1. I think this idea (听起来愚蠢).
2. They need to (制定一个计划).
3. They wal ked into the forest and (迷路) in it.
4. We’l l (能) watch this new film tomorrow.
5. You’d better write it (足够清楚) for us to read.
Ⅰ. 1. gold 2. silk 3. husband 4. cheated 5. ground
Ⅱ. 1. whole 2. shining 3. stupid 4. Voice 5. brave
Ⅲ. 1. moonlight 2. inside 3. underwear 4. wives 5. led
Ⅳ. 1. sounds stupid 2. make a plan 3. got lost 4. be able to 5. clearly enough