1. What subject is Tom learning?
2. When was John born?
3. What’s the father’s advice?
4. What did Nick find on the map just now?
5. Which character does Tony like best?
6. Who is Jack’s best friend?
A. Peter. B. Lisa. C. Sandy.
7. What does Lisa think of Sandy?
A. Friendly. B. Funny. C. Active.
8. Where are the two speakers probably talking?
A. In a hospital. B. In a library. C. In a restaurant.
9. What’s probably relationship between the two speakers?
A. Mother and son. B. Doctor and patient (病人). C. Teacher and student.
10. How long has the man had a cold?
A. For three days. B. For two weeks. C. For one day.
11. How does Grace like going to the mountains?
A. It’s boring. B. It’s tiring. C. It’s relaxing.
12. What will they do this weekend?
A. Go camping. B. Go shopping. C. Go fishing.
13. What will they need?
A. A camera. B. A tent. C. An Mp4 player.
14. Who was sent to the hospital?
A. Helen. B. Jeff. C. Alan.
15. Which subject may Helen be good at?
A. Math. B. English. C. Chinese.
16. What should the girl do?
A. Call Helen.
B. Meet Helen in the park.
C. Go to the hospital to see Helen.
17. When did the speaker come to China?
A. When he was a kid. B. After he left college. C. At least two years ago.
18. Why did the speaker come to China?
A. To make friends. B. To study Chinese. C. To eat Chinese food.
19. How many classes does the speaker have each day?
A. Seven. B. Four. C. Three.
20. What does the speaker often do at his Chinese friends’ home?
A. Do sports. B. Have dinner. C. Cook food.
21. We all lik e watching the TV program Readers Saturday evening.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
22. Mary, ke ep away from the fire, you will get burnt(烧伤).
A. or B. so C. but D. and
23. There are apples in the basket.
A. little B. a little C. much D. a few
24. stay up too late. It’s bad for your health.
A. Do B. Not C. Don’t D. Please not
25. － we meet at the park at 7 o’clock?
－ OK! See you later!
A. Can B. Shall C. Must D. Do
26. －Linda, I called you this morning, but nobody answered the phone.
－I’m sorry. I football with my friends then.
A. play B. played C. am playing D. was playing
27. My teacher said I was at reading than listening.
A. good B. well C. better D. best
28. is difficult to climb the tall tree.
A. It B. This C. That D. One
29. Neither he nor I wrong.
A. be B. am C. is D. are
30. We’ll not go out for a walk if it ______ this afternoon.
A. is raining B. will rain C. rains D. rain
I used to live in my own room alone. But one day it all changed when my brother Jack asked to share my 31 . At first, my parents said “no” to him, but at last my mother agreed. I cried and asked my parents not to do this, 32 it didn’t work.
As soon as Jack entered (进来) my room, it began to become 33 . To my anger, he often left his unwashed clothes and toys everywhere!
One evening, I was doing some 34 on my computer while Jack was listening to music. 35 , I left my seat to get some water. A big surprise was waiting for me when I 36 . He was using my computer to play games. I had forgotten to save (保存) the homework. Sadly, he had closed my program 37 saving it—all I had done had disappeared (消失)! I 38 him. He cried a lot as my mother came and beat him. My mother also asked him to leave my room at once.
Then I did my homework 39 . At 10:00 pm. I finished it. When I was going to turn off the 40 , I saw the photo of my 41 that he had put on my table. I looked at his lovely face and remembered how 42 he was when my mom beat him. I really felt 43 . I went to see what he was doing. I found he was 44 in my parents’ bed. I kissed his face. He woke up, got up and said, “I’m sorry. I won’t bring you any more trouble.”
I was so moved (感动的) and said, “From now on, my room is not only mine. It is 45 !” That very night, Jack and I shared not only the room, but the bed.
31. A. clothes B. food C. room D. toys
32. A. because B. but C. or D. so
33. A. dirty B. empty C. quiet D. tidy
34. A. business B. homework C. reading D. shopping
35. A. Later B. Instead C. However D. Sometimes
36. A. danced B. fell C. returned D. slept
37. A. after B. by C. for D. without
38. A. agreed with B. heard from C. looked after D. shouted at
39 . A. all the time B. once again C. for ever D. in the end
40. A. computer B. fan C. radio D. TV
41. A. brother B. cousin C. father D. grandfather
42. A. clever B. happy C. sad D. silly
43. A. bored B. excited C. scared D. sorry
44. A. jumping B. sleeping C. sitting D. singing
45. A. his B. hers C. ours D. theirs
Mr. Green made a robot. He could say only one sentence—“There is no doubt (疑问) about it.” The robot always repeated the same words when you spoke to him.
One day, Mr. Green needed lots of money and he took the robot to the market to sell him. “Who will buy my robot? He is very smart,” he shouted, “Twenty thousand dollars for my robot!”
A man was surprised that he was asking for so much money. Instead of asking Mr. Green why he wanted so much money, he decided to speak to the robot. “Are you worth (值) twenty thousand dollars?” he asked the robot. “There is no double about it,” answered the robot.
The man liked the robot’s answer so much that he bought him and carried him home. But very soon he found that the robot could say nothing else. He was sorry he bought the robot. He stood in front of the robot and said, “How foolish I was to throw so much money away！”
“There is no doubt about it,” said the robot.
46. How many sentences could the robot say?
A. One word. B. Ten sentences.
C. Hundreds of sentences. D. Only one sentence.
47. Why did Mr. Green sell the robot?
A. The robot was old. B. The robot was bad.
C. Mr. Green didn’t like it. D. Mr. Green needed much money.
48. The man decided to buy the robot after he ______.
A. saw the robot B. heard the robot’s answer
C. know the price D. made friend with Mr. Green
49. At the end of the story, the man probably felt the robot was ______.
A. sorry for him B. afraid of him
C. laughing at him D. trying to surprise him
People’s likes and dislikes are different, so they have different ambitions (愿望). Now let’s look at the following characters’ likes, dislikes and ambitions.
I enjoy helping people, but I can’t stand working at nights and on weekends. I want to be a doctor or a social worker.
—Jim I’m good at explaining things and I really like children. I can’t stand working long time. I think I’d like to be a nur se or a teacher.
I really like doing things with my hands. I also enjoy working with wood. I don’t enjoy working in the same place every day, and I don’t like being in noisy places. I think I’d like to be a factory worker or a carpenter (木匠).
—Anita I’m really interested in meeting people, and I enjoy wearing different clothes every day. I’m not so good at organizing my time or computers. I am going to be a model or an accountant (会计师).
50. What does Jim want to be?
A. A worker or a teacher. B. A model or an accountant.
C. A carpenter or a worker. D. A doctor or a social worker.
51. Who doesn’t enjoy working in the same place?
A. Jim. B. Anita. C. Jill. D. Maria.
52. Who likes wearing different clothes every day?
A. Anita. B. Jill. C. Maria. D. Jim.
53. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Jill can’t stand working long time.
B. Jim likes working at nights and on weekends.
C. Anita really likes doing things with her parents.
D. Maria is good at organizing her time or computers.
Rainforests (热带雨林) cover six percent of the earth’s surface (表面). There are rainforests in many parts of the world. About 75 percent of animals live in rainforests. There are many beautiful birds, insects and so on. Some of them live on the ground, some live under the ground and others live in the trees, over 30 meters from the ground. It is always hot in the rainforests and the ground is always wet. It is also very dark there.
The rainforests are very important for us. We need them! The trees and other plants in the forest help to make the air clean. They also help to control (控制) the temperature.
Unfortunately, in many places, the rainforests are in danger. For example, many years ago there was a large rainforest in Java, but now there is nothing. The same thing happens now in many other parts of the world. It’s time to take action to save the rainforests. We can never imagine a world without rainforests. If rainforests disappeared from the earth, we wouldn’t find any trees, flowers or fruits. What’s more, we wouldn’t get clean air, and we wouldn’t find any animals. The worst result would be that we wouldn’t find any humans.
54. How many animals live in rainforests?
A. About thirty percent. B. About ninety percent.
C. Ab out three quarters. D. About seventy-five percent.
55. The trees and other plants in the forest ______.
A. make the air dirty B. control the temperature
C. pollute the rivers D. stop the noise pollution
56. What does the underlined word “Unfortunately” mean in Chinese?
A. 不幸地 B. 事实上 C. 幸运地 D. 坦白说
57. What’s the main idea of the last paragraph?
A. It is about the weather in the rainforests.
B. It is about animals living in the rainforests.
C. It is about people who don’t care about animals.
D. It is about the result of not protecting the rainforests.
All living things on the earth need other living things to live. Nothing lives alone. Most animals must live in a group, and even a plant grows close together with others of the same kind. Sometimes one living thing kills another, one eats and the other is eaten. Each kind of life eats another kind of life in order to live, and together they form a food chain (食物链). Some food chains are simple, while others are not. But all food chains begin with the sun, and all food chains become broken up if one of the links (联系) disappears.
All life needs sunlight to live on. But only plants can use sunlight directly (直接). Plants are “factories”. They make food from sunlight, water and things in the soil (土壤) and air.
Plants feed all other living things. Animals can only use the sun’s energy (能量) after it has been changed into food by plants. Some animals feed directly on plants, others eat smaller animals. Meat-eating animals are only eating plants indirectly.
What about human beings? We are members of many food chains. We eat wheat (小麦), rice, vegetables, fruits and so on. We also eat meat and drink milk. But humans often break up the food chains. They kill wild animals. They also make rivers, lakes and seas dirty. When these rivers, lakes and seas are polluted, the fish in them cannot be eaten. If m en eat the fish, they will get strange diseases (疾病).
Each form of life is linked to all others. Breaking the links puts all life in danger.
58. How does every living thing on the earth live?
A. Each plant can live alone.
B. Each animal can live alone.
C. If living things want to live, they must kill each other.
D. Every living thing on the earth cannot live without others.
59. Which living things can use the sun’s energy directly?
A. Animals. B. Plants. C. Humans. D. All living things.
60. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Some life needs sunlight to live on.
B. Humans often break up the food chains.
C. Plants make food from sunlight and water.
D. If men eat the wild animal, they will get strange diseases.
61. What is the best title of this passage?
A. Animals. B. Plants. C. Food Chains. D. Living Things.
My hobby is playing chess — one of the greatest games in the world. My mum taught me how to play when I was seven years old. 62 But then, on my eighth birthday, I won for the first time. I nearly always beat her now.
To learn the rules doesn’t take long. One day is enough. But if you want to be good, you have to practice for years. 63 — just a chess set and someone to play with. Chess sets can be very cheap, or quite expensive. Some people collect chess sets as a hobby, but I enjoy playing.
64 We meet on Wednesday every week to practice. I am the best player in the club, and the captain（队长）of the school chess team. This year we won the All England Schools Championship (冠军赛).
Im saving up my money to buy a chess computer. They are very expensive, but also very good for practice. 65 I’m sure I will be a world chess champion some day.
A. I have many chess sets.
B. There is a chess club in our school.
C. You dont need much to play chess.
D. She beat me every time for the first year.
E. That way, I’ll always have someone to play with.
spend time give happy children trouble have study for unable
Kate is a very kind girl. She is always willing to help people who are in 66 . Now Kate is 67 in the university of Texas. At the same time, she is volunteering to teach at Heart House in her free 68 . Heart House is a local (当地) after-school program for children. It provides some extra education 69 those children who are not doing well in their studies.
Kate 70 also made a website (网站) for Heart House. In this way, more people have more chances to learn about Heart House and help the 71 there.
Because of Kate’s website, every week 125 volunteers 72 about four hours helping the children at Heart House now. “Without Kate’s website, Heart House would be 73 to have enough volunteers. We thanked her so much. ” the program leader says.
“I feel happy to teach those kids how to study. The 74 thing is that I can also learn a lot from them. I wont 75 up volunteering after graduation (毕业). I hope to continue teaching kids who need help,” Kate says.
It was a cold night. The taxi driver didnt take even one passenger all day. When he went by the train station, he saw a young man coming out with two bags in his hands. So he drove to him and asked, “Where are you going, sir?”
“To the MP Hotel,” the young man answered. When the taxi driver heard this, he didnt feel happy any more. The young man would give him only three dollars because the hotel was near the train station. But suddenly, he had an idea. He took the young man through many streets of the big city. After a long time, they arrived at the hotel. “Here we are! You should pay me seventeen dollars, please,” the taxi driver said to the young man. “What? Seventeen dollars! Do you think Im a fool? Only last week, I took a taxi from the train station to this hotel and I only gave the driver fifteen dollars. I know how much I have to pay for the trip.”
76. What was the weather like that night? (No more than 1 word)
77. How many passengers did the taxi driver take before he saw a young man? (No more than 1 word)
78. To make more money, what did the driver do? (No more than 12 words)
79. When did the young man come to the MP Hotel last time? (No more than2 words)
80. From the passage, we can know who is the fool man? (No more than 3 words)
De ar Mike,
1-5 BACBC 6-10 ACABA 11-15 BABCA 16-20 CCBAB
21-25 BADCB 26-30 DCABC 31-35 CBABA 36-40 CDDBA
46-50 DDBCD 51-55 BCADB 56-60 ADDBB 61-65 CDCBE
66. trouble 67. studying 68. time 69. for 70. has
71. children 72. spend 73. un able 74. happiest 75. give
78. He took the young man through many streets (of the big city).
79. Last week.
80. The young man. / The young passenger.
五、Possible version: 略
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30