章 来源莲山课件 ww w.
5 Y k j.CoM
unit 9 Do you want to go to a movie?
（1）—Do you want to go to a movie?
—Yes. I do./ No, I don’t.
（2）I want to go to an action movie.
（3）—What kind of movies do you like?
—I like action movies and thrillers, but I don’t like romances.
（4）I like thrillers and I like action movies.
（5）I like comedies but I don’t like documentaries.
（6）Maria likes thrillers but she doesn’t like comedies.
（7）—Does she want to go to a movie?
—Yes, she does./ No, she doesn’t.
（8）—What kind of movies does he like?
—He likes action movies and comedies.
go, movie, go to a movie, action movie, comedy, documentary, thriller, kind, what kind, singular, plural, also, opera, Beijing Opera, find, someone, who, student, romance, sad, scary, exciting, funny, think, often, young, people, usually, weekend, stay, home, stay at home, look at, learn, a lot, about, Chinese, history, read, story, same, reason, for the reason, word, in a word, China, different, favorite, movie star, actor, new, speed, successful, best, famous, sleepless, night, fact, in fact, tell, me, really, even, be, artist, description
1. 用want to … 谈论计划和意愿“想要……”
（1）—Do you want to go to a movie? 你想去看电影吗？
—Yes, I do. I want to see a comedy. 是的，我想看一场喜剧片。
（2）—Does he want to go to a movie? 他想去看电影吗？
—No, he doesn’t. 不，他不想去。
（3）—What do you want to do at weekends? 周末你想干什么？
—I want to play tennis. 我想去打网球。
（4）—What do you want to eat for lunch? 你午饭想吃什么？
—I want to eat chicken and tomatoes. 我想吃鸡肉和西红柿。
2. 谈论喜好，用“like”，“not like”
（1）—What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢什么电影？
—I like action movies and comedies. 我喜欢动作片和喜剧片。
（2）I like romances but I don’t like documentaries.
（3）He likes action movies but he doesn’t like romances.
romance 爱情片??? cartoon 动画片??? instructive 有教育意义的
useful, boring, interesting, relaxing, fun
在英语里面，名词分可数名词（countable noun）和不可数名词（uncountable noun），不可数名词没有单复数之分，用时只当单数词用；可数名词有单复数之分，一个的前面要用a或an，eg: a pencil, a basketball, a dictionary, an egg, an ID card，而复数即两个或两个以上的要作相应的变化，情况如下：
（1）scary I think thrillers are scary.
（2）funny Comedies are funny.
（3）exciting Cartoons are exciting.
（4）instructive useful Documentaries are instructive and useful
（5）sad Romances are usually sad.
（6）great Actions are great.
1. _______（Does, Do）she want to go to a movie?
2. Yes, he _______.（do, does）
3. I _______（wants, want）to go to an action movie.
4. _______（Want, What）kind of movies do you like?
5. Peter _______（like, likes）romances.
1. A: Do you (1) to go to a movie?
B: Yes, I (2) .
A: What (3) of movies do you (4) ?
B: I like action movies (5) comedies. What kind of movies do you like?
A: I like comedies (6) I don’t like action movies.
2. A: Does (7) (8) to go to a movies?
B: Yes, he (9) .
A: (10) (11) of movies does he like?
B: He (12) action movies but he (13) (14) romances.
1. Q: ____________________________?
A: I like thrillers but I don’t like romances.
2. Q: ____________________________?
A: No, he doesn’t want to go to a movie.
3. Q: ____________________________?
A: No, she doesn’t like thrillers.
4. Q: ____________________________?
A: Yes, I want to see an action movie.
5. Q: ____________________________?
A: No, I don’t like comedies.
1. kind, what, of, movies, he, want, does, to, see?
2. you, want, go, movie, a, do, to, to?
3. action movies, I, like, don’t, like, but, comedies, I .
4. like, thrillers, he, doesn’t, likes, romances, but, he.
Do you want to go by ship（轮船）? To Australia or anywhere（任何地方）. A big ship looks like a big house. There are rooms for everyone. In the day you can swim in the pool（游泳池）or play games on the ship. You can even（甚至）see a film on the ship. Sometimes you can see birds flying around you. They are flying here and there.
（ ）1. A big ship looks like ________.
A. a pool B. a house C. a school D. a cinema
（ ）2. You can swim ________.
A. in the day B. in the evening C. in the afternoon D. in the sea
（ ）3. —What can you do on the ship?
A. Swim B. Play games C. See a film D. All of them
（ ）4. We can play games ________.
A. on the ship B. in the rooms C. at the cinema D. in the swimming pool
（ ）5. How do you like it ?
A. It’s a very big house.
B. I can swim on it.
C. I’ll be very happy.
D. It’s wonderful（精彩的）
Li Lei has a friend. His name is Tom. He is from the U.S.A.
He is American. Li Lei and Tom are in the same class. They go to school five days a week（星期）. They stay at home on Sunday. Tom likes China
and Chinese food. His favourite food is cakes. At school they play football after class. Li Lei and Tom like making things（制作东西）. Now they are making a plane. They like flying planes on Sunday. Tom speaks English and a little（一点）Chinese. Li Lei and Tom are good friends.
（??? ）1. Tom is from America. He is an American boy.
（??? ）2. They go to school from Monday to Friday.
（??? ）3. Tom doesn’t like cakes.
（??? ）4. They play football on Sundays.
（??? ）5. Tom can speak a little Chinese now.
1. comedy __________ 2. romance __________
3. cartoon __________ 4. documentary __________
5. thriller __________ 6. child __________
7. woman __________ 8. housewife __________
9. pencil-box __________ 10. boy __________
11. party __________ 12. watch __________
like, don’t like, exciting, boring……
1. Does 2. does 3. want 4. What 5. likes
1. like或want 2. do 3. kind 4. like 5. and 6. but 7. he 8. want
9. does 10. What 11. kind 12. likes 13. doesn’t 14. like
1. What kind of movies do you like?
2. Does he want to go to a movie?
3. Does she like thrillers?
4. Do you want to see an action movie?
或 Do you want to go to a movie?
5. Do you like comedies?
1. What kind of movies does he want to see?
2. Do you want to go to a movies?
3. I like comedies but I don’t like action movies.
4. He likes thrillers but he doesn’t like romances.
A：1. B 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. D
B：1. T 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. T
1. comedies 2. romances 3. cartoons 4. documentaries 5. thrillers
6. children 7. women 8. housewives 9. pencil-boxes 10. boys
11. parties 12. watches
章 来源莲山课件 ww w.
5 Y k j.CoM