【www.5ykj.com - 莲山课件】
总课时数 63 科目 高三英语 使用时间 2012.2
第一节 阅读表达（共5小题；每小题3分，满分15分） u
With the gaining popularity of the Internet over the past 25 years, thousands of online schools have appeared across the US and Canada ─some good and some not so much. The choices can be ________ , so lets start with some basic guidelines（指导方针）to choosing the right online school.
First and foremost, whether you are researching online colleges and universities, or traditional, campus-based colleges, you should make sure that your school is accredited（官方认可）by an agency recognized by either the United States Department of Education （USDE） or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation （CHEA） or both. Schools that are accredited by these agencies must pass the same strict standards as campus-based schools, and their educational worth is assured if they carry these qualities.
Next, take a long and careful look at the specific online degree programs that are being offered. As an example, you will qualify to enroll in an online master degree program only if you have completed your undergraduate degrees. Inquire as to the number of credit hours you will be required to commit in order to complete your chosen level of degree.
Lastly, be sure to find out if there will be any on-site visit requirements anytime during the term of your online education, and where and when these visits are expected to take place. While most online courses can be completed at your own home, there are some that require the students physical attendance for exams or practical demonstrations（证明；示范）where you must be present to prove acquired skills. Those who are unable to travel or follow a strict timetable will be wise to take note of these types of requirements when choosing an online course of study.
With these guidelines in mind, you should have no trouble locating excellent online schools that will completely meet your educational goals. u
1. What is the best title for the passage?（Please answer within 10 words. ） u
2. List all the conditions which the chosen online school should have briefly based on the text. （Please answer within 10 words.） u
3. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 1 with proper words.（Please answer within 6 words.） u
4. Which sentence in the text is the closest in meaning to the following one? u
Although you can complete your most online courses without leaving home, some schools will require you to take exams or perform your acquired skills in chosen schools in person. u
5. Translate the underlined sentence in the last paragraph into Chinese. u
第二节 写作（满分30分） u
如今，“山寨”版的产品层出不穷，比如“山寨手机”、 “山寨服装” 、“山寨名人”等等，“山寨”正发展成为一种广受大众关注的文化现象。现某英文论坛在征集关于这一文化现象进行评论的稿件，请你根据以下提示，以“On Shanzhai Culture”为题目写一篇120-150词的短文。
1-5BBAAC 6-10DDDDA 11-15BDCCB 16-20 ACCBB u
21-25 ACACB 26-30 DDABC 31-35 BCDBA 36-40ACCDB u
41-45BCCAD 46-50BAACD 51-55 BDDAC u
1. Basic Guidelines to Choosing an Online School u
2. qualified; offered degree programs; without practical demonstrations. u
3. difficult/hard 或 difficult to make u
4. While most online courses can be completed at your own home, there are some that require the students physical attendance for exams or practical demonstrations where you must be present to prove acquired skills. u
写作（One possible version） u
On Shanzhai Culture u
Nowadays the concept of “Shan Zhai” started to extend form cell phones to other categories （from snacks to clothes, from celebrities to TV shows）. As "Shanzhai" culture gradually deepens in peoples heart, there have been many arguments about it. u
Some people give it warm welcome, for it offers people an opportunity to enjoy a better life by using cool products at quite low prices. While some others think it unacceptable because they copy other’s design and sometimes are of poor quality. u
In my opinion, we’d better be more tolerant and understand the trend, though contenting with it is not right. We should continue our steps in further creativity and innovation. Only by making good use of "Shanzhai" culture can we finally have our own new popular culture.