wish to do sth.
wish sb. to do sth.
注意： 引导的宾语从句，谓语动词用虚拟形式， 可以表示对现在/当时;过去;未来的“希望”
eg. I wish that I were five years old.
I wish that I had studied hard before.
I wish that I could walk in space some day.
wish sb. sth.
Eg. I wish you good luck.
2. Which do you think is the most important?
Do you think 是插入语，不影响句子的整个结构。Do you think 插入到疑问句中， 句子应使用陈述句语序。
Eg. How much do you think I should pay for the book?
3. if so倘若是(那样的话)……
eg. If so , I won’t ask you for help.
4.How do you improve society?
Eg. The thief is dangerous to society.
5. It is likely that many of them will be born in …
likely 是形容词， 与possible 意思相同， 但possible只可用于这样的结构：it is possible that…;likely还可：sb. be likely to do
eg. He is likely to win the game.
6. It is home to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and more than ten famous universities, including Peking University and Tsinghua University
Peking University and Tsinghua University included
Eg. I lost my wallet which contained 200 dollars, including two coins.
7. set up建立， 指“搭建并成立”
eg. We set up a new school and the students there were very happy.
Eg. They put up a new house.
found “成立， 建立”，尤指“国家、组织等”的建立
Eg. The People’s Republic of China was founded in 1949.
8. in the late 1990’s在二十世纪90年代后期，在年代前的冠词the不能省略。
9.They all share the spirit of…
Eg. The students are in high spirits.
10. …made Zhongguancun a success.
Eg. Failure is the mother of success.失败是成功之母。
a success 意思是“一件成功的事/一个成功的人物”
succeed in doing sth. 介词in不可省略
11. …is one of those who have returned to China after studying and working abroad.
Eg. I have a lot of friends at home and abroad.我有很多国内国外的朋友。
12.…and work with some of the top scientists…
top scientists 优秀、顶尖的科学家
top students 好学生，尖子生
13.come true 实现
eg. My dream came true.
Eg. go hungry 挨饿
go bad 变质
14.rely on =depend on 依赖，依靠
15. Not all the new companies can succeed.并非所有的公司都能成功。
Eg. Not everyone likes the film.并非每个人都喜欢这个电影。
16.We are not making that much money yet.
It proved (to be )correct.
1. The boss is not _____ to agree _____ such a plan.
A. like, with B. likely, to C. possible, on D. possibly, to
2. In time of difficulty, he had no one _____.
A. to rely on B. to be relied on C. relying on D. being relied on
3. These students go to school every day, Sunday _____.
A. including B. included C. contained D. containing
4. These road signs made _____ easy _____ drivers to find their destinations.
A. that, for B. that, of C. it, of D. it, for
5. Finally their childhood dream _____.
A. come true B. come truly C. came true D. came truly
6. The dictionary _____ very useful when I learned English.
A. is proved B. proves C. proved D. was proved
7. They should not allow _____ in the narrow street.
A. to park B. parking C. to stop D. stoping
8. Tom, as well as his grandparents, _____ been to Japan three times.
A. has B. have C. had D. having
9. They _____ a small laboratory and devoted every spare moment to this work.
A. sent up B. set up C. putted up D. built up
10. The company moved to the south in the _____ 1980s.
A. late B. later C. latter D. latest
11. The proposal _____ at the last meeting was discussed again today.
A. was put forward B. had been put forward
C. put forward D. which put forward
12. How can I _____ such a difficult situation?
A. do with B. deal with C. deal in D. do up
13. “Not all of the questions are easy to answer.” means _____.
A. All of the questions are not easy to answer
B. None of the questions is easy to answer
C. Most of the questions are hard to answer
D. Only a few of the questions are easy to answer
14. We were _____ happy to hear about your success.
A. rather than B. other than C. less than D. more than
15. I left him, determined never to _____ foot _____ that house again.
A. set, in B. put, on C, lay, in D. place, on
16. We don’t have this kind of shoes _____.
A. in shop B. in store C. in business D. in use
17. Growing corn doesn’t need _____ growing rice.
A. as much water as B. as much water like
C. much water as D. too much water as
18. Is this the reason _____ he gave for being late?
A. why B. what C. when D. that
19. ---Whose advice do you think I should take?
A. You speak B. That’s it C. It’s up to you D. You got it
20. I can guess you were in a hurry. You _____ your sweater inside out.
A. had worn B. wore C. are wearing D. were wearing
1～5：BABDC 6～10：CBABA 11～15：CBADA 16～20：BADCC
1.be likely to 可能;agree to +plan, 同意(计划)，此处to是介词
2.rely on依靠， 依赖，此处是不定式作定语。
4.It此处作形式宾语，for drivers to find…是不定式的复合结构。
8.此句的谓语与Tom保持一致，类似这样结构的还有：together with, including, like…,这是主谓一致的知识。
11.此处put forward是过去分词作定语，修饰主语the proposal
12. deal with 与how搭配;do with 与what搭配
13. 选项A只是表述形式发生了变化， 但意思没变。
18.先行词the reason在定语从句中作宾语，所以选用关系代词that,当the reason在定语从句中作状语时，用关系副词why。
19. It’s up to you.取决于你。/由你来定。
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30