人教版八年级下册英语教案：Unit 7 Section A 3a-3c
Unit 7 What’s the highest mountain in the world?
第二课时 (Section A 3a-3c)
知识与技能：1. 学习并掌握下列单词：paragraph ,southwestern, thick , include, freezing, condition, succeed, challenge, achieve, force, nature, ocean , the Pacific Ocean
2.学习并掌握下列短语：freezing weather conditions, heavy storms, take in air, risk their lives, give up, the force of nature, in the face of ，at birth, live up to.
1）Even more serious difficulties include freezing weather conditions and heavy storms.
2). It is also very hard take in air as you get near the top.
3). One of the main reasons is because people want to challenge themselves in the face of difficulties.
4). The spirit of these climbers shows us that we should never give up trying to achieve our dreams.
1. India is one of the _________(old) countries in the world.
2. I think mountain climbing is _________(dangerous) than skiing.
3. Do you think Mo Yan is _________(famous) than any other writer in China?
4. In our class, only Bill is as _________(strong) as Jerry.
5. Which teacher is _________(popular) in your school, Ms. Green, Mr. Chen or.Rice?
1. Which sport is the most dangerous the context mention?
A .Mountain climbing B Swimming C Play soccer
2. Why is it dangerous to climb Qomolangma?
A .Because it’s very tall. B .Because there are some tigers
C. Because thick clouds cover the top and snow can fall very hard
3. When did the first Chinese reach the top of Qomolangma?
A .In 1960 B.In1953 C. In 1975
4. Why do so many people try to climb this mountain even though it is dangerous?
A. Because they want to challenge themselves in the face of difficulties
B. Because the Himalayas run along the southwestern part of China.
C. Because it’s one of the most popular places for mountain climbing.
The Himalayas 1_______ along the 2____________ border of China. Of all the peaks (tops), Qomolangma is the 3_________ and most4 _________. It’s 5_____________ to climb Qomolangma because thick clouds6 _______ the top of the mountain. Even more serious7 ___________ include the freezing8 ___________ conditions and the 9_______ storms. The first10 _________ to reach the top of Qomolangma – Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary – did it in 1953. The first Chinese climber 11__________ the top in 1960, and in 1975, the first 12__________ did it too.
（9）放弃 ___ （10）实现梦想
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30