八年级英语上册主要复习学案：Whats the matter?
Unit 2 Whats the matter?
1. have a cold =catch a cold =have got a cold 感冒 2.have a sore back/throat 背(咽喉)痛3. have a stomachache 胃痛 4. lie down and rest 躺下休息 5. see a dentist 看牙医 6. drink lots of water 多喝水 7. hot tea with honey 加蜂蜜的热茶 8. a good idea 好主意. 10. a healthy lifestyle健康的生活方式11. traditional Chinese doctors传统中医医生 12. a balance of yin and yang阴阳调和13. too much yin 阴气太盛 14. healthy/yin/yang food 健康(阴性，阳性)食品 15.at the moment = now 此刻 17.a balanced diet 一个均衡的饮食 18.not……until…… 直到……才……19. enjoy oneself = have a good time =have fun =have a wonderful time 玩得高兴,过得愉快 20. host family 寄宿家庭 21. conversation practice会话练习 22. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事；like doing sth 喜欢做某事；practice doing sth. 练习做某事, mind doing sth. 介意做某事，finish doing sth. 完成某事, give up doing sth. 放弃做某事, keep doing sth. 坚持做某事. can’t stand doing sth.忍不住做某事 have fun doing sth. 做某事很愉快 即：practice, mind, finish, give up, keep, can’t stand, have fun等与enjoy用法基本相似。23.lie down 躺下 24.be stressed out 有压力的；紧张的 25.have a good rest 好好休息 26.have a fever 发烧 27.for example 比如 28.take medicine 吃药 29.have a toothache 牙疼 30.need to do sth 需要做某事 31.too much太多 much too 很，十分32.be angry with 生…的气，对某人感到生气
1.Whats the matter? =Whats wrong?=Whats the trouble? 怎么了？
2.You should lie down and rest. 你应该躺下休息。
3.Im not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服。
4.I hope you feel better soon. 我希望你能好起来。
5.Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this.
6.But people who are too stressed out and angry may have too much yang.
7.Its easy to have a healthy lifestyle , and its important to eat a balanced diet.
8..I’m sorry to hear that.听到那我很（遗憾）难过。
① have a +身体部位名词接后缀 ache ②；have a sore +身体部位名词 ；③身体部位+be +sore； ④身体部位+ache /hurt； ⑤Have a pain +in+the 身体部位名词
1. Whats the m______with you?
2. We hear with our e_______and see with our e________.
3. He usually goes to school on f________.
4. I have a t______, so I want to see a dentist.
5. Im t________, I would like something to drink.
Doctor: Whats____with you, young man?
Paul: I dont feel____.
Doctor: Im____to hear that. Please take____your shirt and____down on the bed.
Paul: Yes, doctor.
Doctor: Well, theres____much wrong with you. Do your take much exercise?
Paul: No, doctor. I never have____time for exercise.
Doctor: How do you sleep?
Paul: Very badly, doctor. Can you give me____medicine to help me sleep?
Doctor: Yes, I can, but Im not going to. You dont need medicine. Just take more exercise.
Paul: Youre right, doctor. Its important for me to____healthy. Thank you for your advice.
Doctor: Youre welcome. I____you feel better soon.
Im Peter Penguin, Mary Penguin is my wife. Most of the time we live in the water. It is as cold as an icebox. We have many friends here. Our home is large. All we can see here is snow and ice. But our land is not all white. There is bright color, too. Sometimes the land looks green, or blue just like the color of the sky. In summer, the sun shines all the time. We have no night at all. Then winter comes. It is night all the time. We eat shellfish(贝壳类动物). We ride on big pieces of ice. We cant fly, but we can swim very fast. Every winter, we go back to the land. Mary lays two eggs. Then she must go back to the sea to find some food. I look after the eggs. After some time we have two babies. We are happy to see each other again.
1. Mary is Peters__________. 2. Most of the time they live in the__________.
3. In summer, they have no__________at all. 4. In winter, they have no__________.
5. Theyre good at__________, and eat shellfish for their__________.
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30