（1）名词：事情，问题 What’s the matter? =what’s wrong (with you)? =what’s the trouble
（2）动词：有重大影响，有重要性 如：What does it matter?
have a cold/a fever/ a toothache/ a stomachache
3. take 的固定搭配
take one’s temperature/ take breaks/ take risks/take some medicine/take off/ take care of/take away
1. 做名词：to one’s surprise 使。。。惊讶的，出乎。。。意料
2. 做动词：surprise sb使某人吃惊
3. 做形容词：surprising, surprised的用法
get off下车/get on上车/get into陷入，参与
6. be used to sth/ doing sth 习惯于做某事
be used to do sth 被用作去做某事
used to do sth 习惯于做某事
7. out of的固定搭配
look out of 向。。。外看/ get out of从。。。出来/ run out of用光
1. --- Im afraid no one will agree with you. --- I dont think it .
A. matters B. minds C. works D. takes
2. --- Youd better hurry. Well be late for the plane.
--- Dont worry. The plane will in two hours.
A. take out B. take away C. take off
3. --- Why not tell her the good news right now? --- Oh, no. I want to her.
A. surprise B. call C. find D. help
4. As soon as he the bus, the poor man realized he had left his wallet on it.
A. got on B. got off C. got to D. got in
5. Her mother is used to a rest after lunch.
A. has B. have C. had D. having
2. 此题考的是固定搭配的辨析。Take out 为拿出， take away 为拿走，take off 为出发，脱下，故选C。
4. 依据题意为“他一下车就意识到他的钱包落到车上了”get on 上车， get off 下车， get to 到达， get in 进入，故选B
1. ---What’s wrong ______you?
---I fell off the bike and hurt my leg.
A. of B. with C. for D. by
2. Tom and Jenny enjoyed _________playing computer games.
A. himself B. herself C. ourselves D. themselves
3. Sally became interested ___________science and wanted to be a scientist.
A. for B. in C. through D. at
4. ---I had a __________.
---You’d better go to see a dentist.
A. headache B. fever C. cold D. toothache
5. I didn’t _________my temperature, but I knew I had a fever.
A. give B. set C. take D. show
6. They agreed __________to a picnic on a sunny day.
A. went B. going C. to go D. go
7. They are used to _________classical music and it made them feel relaxed.
A. listen B. listen to C. listening D. listening to
---I have a fever.
A. How are you doing? B. Are you all right?
C. What’s the matter with you? D. Do you have a fever?
9. We will go camping if it _________tomorrow.
A. won’t rain B. doesn’t rain C. isn’t raining D. didn’t rain
10. --- I had a bad cold.
A. That sounds great B. Good idea
C. Thank you D. I’m sorry to hear that
11. —Oh, dear! Where is my mobile phone?
—There is one in the lost and found box. Is it____________?
A. you B. your C. yours D. mine
12. Nelson Mandela was born ______________ South Africa_________________18th July, 1918.
A. in, in B. in, on C. on, on D. on, in
13. This bed is too hard. I feel very ______________in it.
A. warm B. interesting C. comfortable D. uncomfortable
14. We have a big house ____________ two living rooms and four bedrooms
A. by B. with C. at D. without
15. There are about two __________ students in the newly built school.
A. thousand B. thousands C. thousand of D. thousands of
BDBDC CDCBD CBDBA
1. He was badly ill, but he kept on ______until 2:00 a.m.
A. work B. working C. worked D. to work
2. My pocket money ____________, so I wanted to find a part-time job to get more money.
A. ran out B. went out C. got out D. ran away
3. Do you know the man _______is talking with the teacher?
A. which B. whose C. who D. whom
4. If you don’t _______, your dream can come true one day.
A. give away B. give up C. give out D. giv e off
5. The problem is _______difficult that nobody can work it out.
A. such B. very C. so D. pretty
6. David made a ________that he was going to study abroad.
A. mistake B. decision C. sentence D. advice
7. There are so many people on the bus. I don’t think I can ______it.
A. get out B. get away C. get on D. get together
8. The doctor advised my father to _______smoking.
A. get up B .stay up C .put up D. give up
9. ——What kind of person do you prefer to make friends with?
——I choose my friends on their characters and how we_______.
A. get in B. get up C. get on D. get off
10. When your money_________, please come to me for help.
A. runs out B. is run out of C. runs out of D. was run out of
Did you _____ _______ _________last night?
_______ __________ __________________, she was la te this morning.
Nobody wants to ____________ _____________ _________________.
He ______________ ________________and hurt the knee.
__________ _________ your help. I passed the exam.
Just now I ________ Lisa__________ across the street.
We __________ __________at home__________ it rains tomorrow.
You’d better not _________ ____________.
I had my finger ______________ _________________ in an accident.
My mother always ____________ ____________ for me.
1. take your temperature
2. To our surprise
3. get into trouble
4. fell down
5. Thanks to
6. saw; walking/going
7. will stay; if
8. take risks
9. cut off
10. make decisions
1. Dont while the bus is moving, or you may hurt yourself and even someone outside.
A. get to B. get up C. get off D. get in
2. Anna the bus and found John sitting next to the driver.
A. got on B. gets off C. got off D. gets on
3. --- Can I take a short ? My bike is .
--- Okay. Stop riding and have a rest.
A. break; broke B. broke; broken C. break; broken D. broke; breaks
4. The man was hurt. We must send him to the hospital right away.
A. at first B. at last C. at once D. at times
5. --- Whats wrong with you? --- I had fever.
A. the; / B. /; the C. /; a D. a; /
6. I want to see the boy in hospital.
A. ill B. sick C. angry D. happy
7. Mary is used to a T-shirt and jeans.
A. wear B. put on C. wearing D. putting on
8. My grandparents are used to early in the morning.
A. get up B. getting up C. gets up D. got up
9. Some people waste too much water. They dont believe that it can some day.
A. keep out B. run out C. be run out D. run out of
10. Dad, smoking is bad for your health. Youd better .
A. give up it B. give it up C. give it back D. give back it
11. You can take a deep (breathe) when youre nervous.
12. We enjoyed (our) at Marys birthday party yesterday.
13. Everyone should realize the (important) of saving water.
14. Her (decide) to give up English made us very surprised.
15. Could you pass the (knife) to me? We need them to make pumpkin lanterns.
When you your test time, you have to hand in your test papers at once.
Mother a metre of cloth from the roll just now.
The passengers the bus one by one just now.
Jack enjoyed when he was young.
The old man in the city.
, they all agreed to go with him.
, he won a gold medal in the match.
Can I the bus at the next stop?
24. 你怎么啦? 我胃疼。
“Whats you?” “I have .”
When you have a fever, you can your .
1. C 2. A 3. C 4. C 5. C 6. B 7. C 8. B 9. B 10. B
16. run out of
17. cut off
18. got out of
19. taking risks
20. is used to living
21. To his surprise
22. To our surprise
23. get off
24. wrong; with; a; stomachache
25. take, temperature
1. --- Whats wrong?
--- My bike is broken. What I do?
A. will B. must C. should D. may
2. Youll soon get used to in the countryside.
A. lived B. living C. live D. lives
3. You put on your warm clothes when you go out. Its so cold outside.
A. should B. shall C. may D. can
4. Getting up late means for another hour for the bus.
A. wait B. waiting C. to wait D. waited
5. We cant go ahead any more, we have the gas(汽油).
A. run after B. run back C. run out of D. run out
6. --- Did you make the kite , kids?
--- No, our uncle it for us.
A. itself; is making B. yourselves; made
C. yourself; made D. themselves; makes
7. You have today. You have a good rest.
A. cold; may B. cool; shouldnt
C. a cold; should D. a cool; can
8. People, especially women and children, should learn to protect from all kinds of danger.
A. them B. they C. their D. themselves
9. She was lucky enough to the dangerous building finally.
A. get out of B. get up C. get off D. get on
10. --- ? --- Not bad.
A. Whats it going B. Hows it going
C. Wheres it going D. How it is going
11. Her mother has a bad (胃痛). She must see a doctor soon.
12. There is a(n) (生病的) cat lying at the corner of the street.
13. Parents should let their children make their own (决定).
14. I want to know how to (控制) the machine.
15. Not everybody understood what the speaker (意思).
, this conversation changed Li Wens life.
Now he living abroad.
Do you think the rich are rich because they ?
19. 这男孩太小, 不能自己穿衣服一。
The boy is young to get .
Kate the boring work.
It was a Saturday afternoon. Mr. Green was reading a newspaper. Suddenly he heard his wife 21 in the next room. He hurried to her and asked, "What happened to you, my dear?"
"Oh, dear!" his wife cried out, "My head hurts! 22 a doctor. Hurry up!" Their two children were both 23 at that moment and something was wrong with the telephone. Mr. Green 24 go to a hospital himself. Bad luck! All the hospitals in the town were 25 that day. Mr. Green didnt know 26 . Just then his friend, Mr. Brown, saw him and asked. "What is 27 ?"
Mr. Green told him everything. The man said. "Why not turn to 28 ? He can help you."
Mr. Green remembered his friend, Mr. Black was a good doctor. He hurried to Mr. Blacks.
When he got there, Mr. and Mrs. Black were having their 29 meal. The doctor asked Mr. Green to drink with him. He was happy and sa t 30 . After that they began to chat. And when Mrs. Black asked, "How is you wife?" "She is fine, thanks…" Mr. Green stopped at once—he remembered his wife was waiting for a doctor at home.
21. A. crying B. laughing C. whispering D. singing
22. A. Look for B. Wait for C. Send for D. Ask for
23. A. in B. out C. up D. down
24. A. should B. could C. had to D. was able lo
25. A. expensive B. open C. free D. closed
26. A. when to go B. how to do
C. where to go D. what to deal with
27. A. the matter B. the wrong C. trouble D. problem
28. A. Mr. Brown B. Mr. Black C. Mr. Green D. Mrs. Green
29. A. lunch B. supper C. morning D. evening
30. A. in bed B. on floor C. at the table D. at home
Dana Cummings was in his thirties before he first went surfing. But, even more interesting is that Dana Cummings chose to learn the sport after losing a leg in a car accident. Now, nine years later, he helps other disabled(伤残的) people learn how to ride the waves in AmpSurf.
On the coast of Maine, he is working with 27-year-old Matthew Fish, who is partly blind. Cummings takes hold of Fish and leads him into the ocean. The surfboard floats next to them. Fish lies on the surfboard. He tries to stand up on it. After a few attempts(尝试) he is up and riding all the way back to land. "That was exciting," Fish says.
A car accident in 2002 took Dana Cummings leg. He says the crash changed him more than just physically. "Losing my leg made me realize how precious(珍贵的) life is. Get off the couch and start living. I do more things now than I ever did before. Next week I am going to compete in a contest in Hawaii," Dana says.
One year later Dana Cummings formed AmpSurf. AmpSurf is a group where volunteers hold surfing classes and events for people with all kinds of disabilities. Recently, AmpSurf took its training programs to the East Coast. Eleven students attended the class in Maine. They came from all over the northeastern United States.
Dana Cummings thinks AmpSurf can change the way a disabled person thinks. "Most people with disabilities consider himself or herself unlucky and useless, but we want them to see what they can do. Who cares you lose your leg or you are blind, whatever? Have fun. Just enjoy life. Take the most advantage of it you can," Dana says.
31. Matthew Fish thinks learning to ride the waves is .
A. boring B. easy C. interesting D. difficult
32. When did Dana Cummings set up AmpSurf according to the text?
A. In 2002. B. In 2003. C . In 2008. D. In 2011.
33. According to Dana Cummings, AmpSurf can .
A. ease the physical pain of the disabled
B. help the disabled learn to get used to their life
C. change the attitude of the disabled towards life
D. make the disabled pay more attention to their disabilities
A Road Accident
It was raining heavily as I was walking up the hill towards the station at six oclock on a Saturday morning. At this early hour there wasnt much traffic and there werent many people in sight (看得见). Just as I was crossing the road near the top of the hill, a car came round the corner. It was travelling very fast and the driver was having difficulty in controlling it. It hit a lamp post and turned over.
At once I ran to the car to help the driver, but he was unconscious(失去知觉的) and there was a lot of blood on his face. A young woman hurried into the station and phoned for an ambulance while I took care of the driver. A number of other people gathered(聚集) round the car, but there wasnt a great deal we could do. A policeman arrived a few minutes later and asked me a lot of questions about the accident. Shortly afterwards the man came round, and he was groaning(呻吟) when the ambulance arrived at high speed and took him away to hospital.
On Monday morning I went to the hospital to ask about the man. They told me that his injuries were not serious after all and that he was quickly getting over the effects(影响) of the accident.
34. Where did the accident happen?
A. On the top of the hill. B. Near the top of the hill.
C. Towards the school. D. Near the hospital.
35. What happened to the driver?
A. He couldnt control the car. B. His car hit a lamp post.
C. His car turned over. D. A, B and C.
36. Who hurried to the station to ask for an ambulance?
A. The writer. B. A policeman.
C. Some people. D. A young woman.
37. What did the policeman do?
A. He took the driver away.
B. He sent the driver to the hospital.
C. He asked a lot of questions.
D. He phoned for an ambulance.
38. The driver wasnt dead, was he?
A. Yes, he wasnt. B. No, he was.
C. Yes, he was. D. No, he wasnt.
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. C
6. B 7. C 8. D 9. A 10. B
16. To everyones surprise
17. is/gets used to
18. take risks
19. too; dressed himself
20. is used to
21. A 22. C 23. B 24. C 25. D
26. C 27. A 28. B 29. D 30. C
31. C 32. B 33. C 34. B 35. D
36. D 37. C 38. D
Copyright© 2006-2020 主站 www.5ykj.com , All Rights Reserved 闽ICP备12022453号-30