班级： 姓名： 得分：
( )1. A. school B. timetable C. subject
( )2. A. Chinese B. English C. PE
( )3. A. Saturday B. Sunday C. Science
( )4. A. Tuesday B. Thursday C. Friday
( )5. A. Maths B. Music C. match
( )6. A. play B. pity C. day
( )7. A. go to school B. get up C. after school
( )8. A. football B. basketball C. table tennis
( )9. A. have B. has C. let’s
( )10.A. please B. playground C. pineapple
( )1. What lessons do you have this morning?
( )2. I get up at six every day.
( )3. Welcome to our school.
( )4. It’s Tuesday. We have Music and English.
( )5. Let’s go to the playground.
( )1. A. I like dogs. B. I like red. C. I like English.
( )2. A. Here you are. B. Thank you. C. At five.
( )3. A. Thank you. B. Nice to see you too. C. OK.
( )4. A. I have Chinese and Maths. B. I have three. C. I like Art.
( )5. A. It’s Monday. B. Music and Science. C. Let’s go.
1. A: What _______ is it today?
B: It’s _______ .
2. A: _______ _______ __________ do you have on ________ ?
B: We have eight.
3. A: It’s seven forty. Let’s _________ _____ ______ now.
B: _____ right.
( )1. Chinese A. Music B. school C. English
( )2. Sunday A. Monday B. today C. Wednesday
( )3. morning A. afternoon B. day C. evening
( )4. hamburger A. bag B. cap C. hot dog
1. It’s ____________(星期一).
2. I like ___________(语文).
3. When do you _______ _______ (起床) every day?
4. Do you like __________(音乐课)?
1. This is _______ (we) timetable.
2. I ___________ (not like) PE.
3. What _________ (subject) do you like?
4. What _________ (lesson) do you have this morning?
5. Su Yang ________ (have) a swimming lesson too.
( )1. It’s time ________ Maths.
A. on B. for C. to
( )2. _______ is it today?
A. What day B. What lessons C. What time
( )3. Welcome back _______ school.
A. for B. at C. to
( )4. ________ do you get up?
A. What B. When C. Where
( )5. Mike ________ a PE lesson this afternoon.
A. has B. have C. do
( )6. How many English lessons do you have ______ Monday ?
A. in B. at C. on
( )7. I don’t have ______ lessons on Saturday.
A. any B. some C. a
( )8. I like PE. What _______ you, Wang Bing?
A. for B. about C. can
( )9.—— Can you swim? —— .
A. Yes, I do. B. Yes, I can. C. I can swim.
( )10. We have ______ days in a week.
A. seven B. six C. five
1. today, it, day, is, what
2. you, what, lessons, have, do
3. Sunday, I, have, on, any, don’t, lessons
4. today, we, Music, English, have, and
5. six, up, every, at, I, get, day
（ ） 1. Let’s go and play football. A. I like Art.
（ ）2. What subjects do you like? B. Three.
（ ）3. When do you get up every day? C. Music and Science.
（ ） 4. What lessons do you have on Monday? D. All right.
（ ）5. How many English lessons do you have? E. At six.
A. It’s Friday. B. All right. C. What day is it today?
D. Sorry, I have a swimming lesson today. E. Let’s go and play basketball.
F. What about Saturday?
Nancy: What day is it today?
Helen: It’s Wednesday. What lessons do we have this afternoon?
Nancy: We have science, English and Art.
Helen: Oh, I like music very much. But we don’t have Music today.
Nancy: We have a music lesson tomorrow(明天）.
Helen: Great! Do you like Music?
Nancy: No, I don’t. I like English.
( ) 1.This afternoon Nancy has lesson.
A .an English B. a Maths C. a PE
( ) 2.Today is .
A. Tuesday B. Wednesday C. Thursday
( ) 3. Nancy has a Music lesson on .
A. Saturday B. Wednesday C. Thursday
( ) 4. Like(s) Music very much.
A. Nancy B. Helen C. Nancy and Helen
( ) 5. Nancy likes .
A .Art B .Music C. English
1. Let’s play basketball after school. 2. I like English.
3. What lessons do you have on Saturday? 4. It’s Thursday today.
5. I have a football match today. 6. What a pity!
7. When do you get up? 8. Come and play table tennis.
9. She has a swimming lesson too. 10. Let’s go to the playground.
1. What lessons do you have in the morning?
2. I get up at six every day.
3. Welcome back to school.
4. It’s Thursday. We have Music and English.
5. Let’s go to the playground.
1. What subjects do you like?
2. When do you get up every day?
3. Nice to see you.
4. What lessons do you have this morning?
5. What day is it today?
1. A: What day is it today?
B: It’s Tuesday.
2. A: How many lessons do you have on Monday ?
B: We have eight.
3. A: It’s seven forty. Let’s go to school now.
B: All right.