班级_______________ 姓名______________ 成绩____________
（ ）1. A. wake B. word C. walk
（ ）2. A. then B. them C. ten
（ ）3. A. mouse B. house C. horse
（ ）4. A. live B. give C. lion
（ ）5. A. some B. small C. sweet
（ ）6. A. at a time B. on time C. all the time
（ ）7. A. sharp B. help C. deep
（ ）8. A. a little B. a few C. a lot of
（ ）9. A. too many B. too much C. so much
（ ）10. A. diet B. diary C. dentist
（ ）1. A. It’s between the chairs. B. It was over there.
C. It’s my sister’s.
（ ）2. A. Yes, they were. B. Yes, they did. C. Yes, it did.
（ ）3. A. By bus. B. Ten yuan. C. I’m eleven.
（ ）4. A. She reads a book. B. She read a book.
C. She is reading a book.
（ ）5. A. she is singing happily. B. she is watching excitedly.
C. She is reading quietly
三、根据所听内容，给下列图片排序。（两遍）（5分） （ ） （ ）
Peter always has some ¬¬________ and ________ for breakfast. He usually has a ________ rice, some chicken and some ________ soup for ________. He has some ________, some ________, and some ________ for ________ . He ________ an apple every day. He ________ fruit very much.
1. 起床早______________________ 2. before lunch______________
3. 一些好习惯__________________ 4. brush teeth _______________
5.健康饮食____________________ 6. make a big hole_____________
7. 感到困乏的 __________ 8. say happily ________________
9. 大声笑 _____ 10. put his things in order ______________
( )1. Let me you our house.
A. show...to B. show....round C. show...around
( )2.We should eat sweet food at a time.
A. a lot of B. a little C. a few
( )3. The women in the chair are chatting .
A. happy; happy B. happily; happily C. happy; happily
( )4. You can’t eat meat. You should eat vegetables.
A.too many; some B. too much; some C. too much; a little
( )5. Sam is a boy, he plays table tennis very .
A. good; well B. good; good C. well; well
( )6. any juice in the bottle.
A. There is B. There is not C. There are not
( )7. My mother often has noodles breakfast.
A.on B. in C. for
( )8. I have breakfast 7:00 the morning.
A. at; on B. in; in C. at; in
( )9. The teacher gives ______ a book.
A. he B. his C. him
( )10. Sam looks _______, because he has a new car.
A. happy B. happily C. sadly
( )11. The cat helped the mouse ______ out.
A. get B. gets C. got
( )12. ---Who_______ Nancy visit last weekend?
---Her best friend Ella.
A. was B. were C. did
( )13. They _______ home next week.
A. are going B. go to C. are going to
( )14. Would you like _______?
A. some cola B. any cola C. any colas
( )15. We should keep _______ in the library.
A. quietly B. quiet C. loudly
1. Look, Yang Ling ______________(tell) a story.
2. I want ______________ play) football with my friends.
3. What ______________ (do) you do three days ago?
4. She is good at ____________(play) football.
5. He laughs ___________.(happy)
6. Su Yang ______________ (catch) a bird with her father in the park last week.
7. My shoes are too small. I would like ______________(buy) a new pair.
8. There_________ (be) eight bags of rice in the kitchen this morning.
9. ______________ (do) climb up the tree. Ok, I’m sorry.
10. What about______________ (drink)some coffee?
( )1. Where are you going? A. We have three.
( )2. What are you doing? B. Yes, I do.
( )3. How many apples do you have? C. No, but J have a cute cat.
( )4. Do you like apples? D. Yes, I did.
( )5. Do you have a dog? E. Some milk.
( )6. Who is the lollipop（棒棒糖) for? F. The girl in red.
( )7. What did you do on Monday? G. I’m going to the bookshop.
( )8. What's in the bottle? H. The brown dog's.
( )9. Did you go to the Summer Palace? I. I'm making a fruit salad.
( )l0. Whose tail is short? J. I climbed the mountain with my classmates
1. I have some bread and milk for breakfast. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ you __________ for breakfast?
2. There is some fruit and vegetables in a healthy diet. (改成一般疑问句)
________ ________ ________ fruit and vegetables in a healthy diet.?
3. Miss Li often buys things from shops.(用yesterday改写句子)
Miss Li ________ things from shops____________.
4.Tim eats a lot of sweets every day.（改成否定句）
Tim _______ ________ a lot of sweets every day.
My living habits
I’m Mike. I am a student. I have some good living habits. Every morning, I get up at seven o'clock. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I have some bread and milk for breakfast. Then in school, with my dear classmates, I begin my classes. At about eleven thirty, I have lunch. Then I have a rest for an hour. In the afternoon, I have classes again until(到…为止) five. I often do my homework at seven at home. It takes mc about one hour to finish it. After that, I watch TV for half an hour. Then I go to bed at nine o'clock.
( )1. Does Mike have any good living habits?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn't. C. I don't know.
( ) 2. What time does Mike get up?
A. At 6:00. B. At 7:00. C．At 5:00.
( ) 3. What does Mike have for his breakfast?
A. Some bread. B. Some milk. C. Some bread and milk.
( ) 4. Mike has lunch at at school.
A. 11:00 B. 11:30 C．12:00
( )5. Mike often watches TV for .
A. an hour B．half an hour C. an hour and a half
Everybody wants to be healthy(健康的). You know food is very important.
There are many healthy foods. You can have more bananas, apples, oranges, tomatoes and carrots because fruits and vegetables are good for you. But don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s not good for you. It’s not good healthy food. Healthy food can make you grow(成长)and make you strong(强壮的)and happy. Remember there is a saying, ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away.’ Sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early and do some sports every day. Don’t be lazy! You will be healthy and happy.
( )1. Which is right?
A. Everybody is healthy. B. We want to be healthy.
C. We are important.
( )2. What are vegetables?
A. Apples and pears. B. Chocolate and sweets.
C. Tomatoes and carrots.
( )3. Why are healthy foods good for you?
A. They make you happy. B. They make you grow strong.
C. They make you grow and make you strong and happy.
( )4. ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away.’ means:
A. The doctor goes away when he sees an apple.
B. The doctor runs away when you give him an apple.
C. You eat an apple every day and you can be healthy.
( )5. The word “lazy” means .
A. 懒惰的 B. 忙碌的 C. 兴奋的
十一、Think and write。（5分。）
1. Wake up, it’s time to get up.
2. From then on, the lion and the mouse became good friends.
3. Let Mike show them around his new house.
4. The mouse helped the lion get out of the net.
5. I like eating sweet food, but I eat a few sweets at a time.
6. We should have our meals on time every day.
7. The hole is too deep, I can’t reach the ball.
8. We can eat a lot of delicious food at Christmas.
9. We shouldn’t eat too much meat.
10. In a healthy diet, there is a lot of fruit and vegetables.
1.Where is my football, Mum?
2. Did the cat eat the mouse?
3. How did you go to school today?
4. What did Helen do last night?
5. What is Helen doing in the library?
1.The room is clean and tidy.
2. Mike only drinks a little water every day.
3. The boy is doing well at school.
4. The girl goes to school early in the morning.
5.Wang Bing usually gets up early.
Peter always has some milk and bread for breakfast. He usually has a little rice, some chicken and some vegetable soup for lunch. He has some noodles, some fish and some vegetables for dinner. He eats an apple every day. He likes fruit every much.