Unit 7 At Christmas
in one’s house, the Christmas tree, you’re welcome, get sth. from sb., very much., drink tea, at the back of the bus, get off, in front of me, point to sb., the police station, write one’s diary
Whose … is it are they? They’re mine his hers ours.
I’ve got two presents from Mum and Dad.
我的 你的 他的 她的 它的 我们的 你们的 他们的
形容词性 my your his her its our your their
名词性 mine yours his hers its ours yours theirs
This is my bag. = This is mine.
That is her ruler. = That is hers.
（ ）1. A. come B. comb C. some D. climb
（ ）2. A. mine B. fine C. line D. name
（ ）3. A. hair B. here C. head D. hairdryer
（ ）4. A. blackboard B. skateboard C. noticeboard D. whiteboard
（ ）5. A. middle B. small C. mirror D. mine
（ ）6. A. sports B. popular C. teapot D. purple
（ ）7. A. everybody B. everyone C. baby D. very
（ ）8. A. house B. hour C. horse D. how
（ ）9. A. present B. parent C. perhaps D. people
（ ）10. A. there B. these C. those D . their
（ ）1. 这个镜子是我的好朋友送给我的。
（ ）2. 我喜欢喝牛奶。
（ ）3. 我们的生日礼物在哪里？
（ ）4. 你的礼物是谁送的？
（ ）5. 我非常喜欢这个颜色。
（ ）6. 格林先生打开了放在讲台上的礼物。
（ ）7. 那个计算器不是我的。
（ ）8. 每个人都很兴奋。
（ ）9. 这些礼物是我父母送的。
（ ）10. 大卫和他的父母正在动物园里玩。
are so under the Christmas . This one is from . Let’s open it and a look. Ah, it’s a . I like the very much. That one is from Dad. It’s a new . They are .
（ ）1. A. room B. cool C. cook
（ ）2. A. answer B. black C. calculator
（ ）3. A. her B. sister C. shirt
（ ）4. A. where B. which C. whose
（ ）5. A. comb B. come C. over
1. my (名词性物主代词) 2. hers (复数形式)
3. answer (反义词) 4. she (复数形式)
5. man (对应词) 6. ours (宾格形式)
7. our (主格) 8. we (单数)
9. family (复数) 10. right (同音词)
1. the police station 2. 一个美丽的茶壶
3. point to that dog 4. 不用谢
5. our combs 6. 下车
7. at the back of the bus 8. 一棵圣诞树
9. the man in front of me 10. 一个来自妈妈的礼物
（ ）1. Is this your watch?
A. Yes, it’s his. B. Yes, it’s mine. C. Yes, it’s my. D. Yes, it isn’t.
（ ）2. Whose skateboard is this?
A. Helen’s. B. My sister. C. She’s Helen. D. It’s Helen.
（ ）3. There is apple tree in the garden. Under tree, there is
A. a, an, the B. an, a , the C. an, the , a D. the, an, a
（ ）4. What can you see in the bag? . Oh, they are my pencil-boxes.
A. I see. B. All right. C. OK. D. Let me see.
（ ）5. Is this computer ? No, it’s not .
A. your, mine B. your, my C. yours, hers D. yours, mine
（ ）6. There two glasses of juice on the table a moment ago.
A. were B. was C. is D. are
（ ）7. Here’s a present Helen. She’s ill bed.
A. from, in B. from, on C. for, in D. on, in
（ ）8. Excuse me , do you have a calculator?
A. Yes, here you are. B. Sorry, I can’t. C. No, it isn’t. D. OK
（ ）9. My father likes stories at the weekends.
A. watching B. seeing C. looking D. reading
（ ）10. Which is the first day of the week?
A. Monday. B. Tuesday. C. Sunday. D. Saturday.
1. It (be) my birthday yesterday, I (have) a good time.
2. I like (play) basketball, I can (play) very (good).
3. Mrs Black (go) to work by bike every day, but Mr Black (do).
4. This is not (my) handkerchief. It’s (her).
5. This hairdryer is my sister’s. It’s (she).
6. Is this calculator (us)?
1. A: Is this your ?
B: No, it’s not .
A: comb is this?
2. A: Are these our magazines?
B: No, they .
A: Perhaps they’re .
B: Yes, let’s give him.
3. A: Look, what is that boy ?
B: He’s football.
Mr Jones and Mr Brown worked in the same office. One day Mr Jones said to Mr Brown, “we are going to have a small party at our house next Wednesday evening. Would you and your wife like to join us?”
Mr Brown said, “Thank you very much. We are free that evening, I think. But I will telephone my wife and ask her. Maybe she will go somewhere else that evening.” So Mr Brown went to the other room and telephoned. When he came back, he looked very sorry.
“What is the matter?” Asked Mr Jones. “Did you speak to your wife?”
“No,” Answered Mr Brown, “She wasn’t there. My little son answered the telephone. I said to him, ‘Is your mother there, David?’and he answered, ‘No, she’s not in the house, ’‘Where is she then?’I asked.‘She is somewhere outside.’‘What is she doing?’‘She is looking for me.’”
（ ）1. A small party will be held(举行) at Mr Brown’s house.
（ ）2. Mr Jones asked Mr and Mrs Brown to the party.
（ ）3. The telephone was in the same office.
（ ）4. Mr Brown spoke to Mrs Brown on the phone.
（ ）5. Why(为什么) was Mrs Brown looking for David? Because she thought(想) David was playing somewhere outside.
( ) Look at the nice hairdryer, is it Miss Li’s? Yes, it’s hers.
( ) Is the calculator hers? No, it’s mine.
( ) Look at the teapot, it’s from my father.
( ) Whose mirror is it? It’s Helen’s.
( ) Whose CDs are they? They are hers.
( ) Whose comb is it? It’s mine.
( ) Is this skateboard yours? Yes, it is.
( ) Whose watch is it? It’s hers.
( ) Is this magazine yours? Yes, it’s mine.
( ) Give me the wallet, please.
（ ）1. A. It’s a nice calculator. B. It’s a lovely comb.
C. It’s a skateboard. D. It’s a hairdryer.
（ ）2. A. They are mine. B. They’re David’s.
C. They are the boy’s. D. They are the balls.
（ ）3. A. They went to the cinema. B. They went to the supermarket.
C. They went to the library. D. They went to school.
（ ）4. A. It’s Monday. B. It’s Tuesday.
C. It’s Wednesday. D. It’s Thursday.
（ ）5. A. They’re in my school bag. B. They are over there.
C. They’re on the desk. D. They are on the ground.
Danny: What do you like to do at the ?
Nancy: I like to to . How you, Danny?
Danny: I like to play football with my .
Nancy: do you play football?
Danny: In the . You can to us.
Nancy: That’s .
1. comb come ( ) 2. ask answer ( )
3. teapot brother ( ) 4. from photo ( )
5. wallet let ( ) 6. toy boy ( )
9. see sweater ( ) 10. village drink ( )
1. a small mirror 2. 一个红色的钱夹
3. come from Beijing 4. 乘飞机
5. at the back of the bus 6. 为他开门
7. under the seat 8. 喝茶
9. Christmas presents 10. 警察局
1. two, from, have, I, Mum, presents, got
I two presents .
2. you, open, too, mine, can
you , ？
3. under, so, tree, there, presents, Christmas, are, many, the
so many the Christmas tree？
4. you, birthday, have, a, party, do, usually
you have a ？
5. last, did, what, you, do, week
1. The teapot is in the cupboard. (对划线部分提问)
2. Jim was in his Grandpa’s house just now. (对划线部分提问)
in his Grandpa’s house just now?
3. They opened the birthday present for me. (改为一般疑问句)
they the birthday present for me?
4. Christmas is on the 25th of Dec. (对划线部分提问)
5. People usually visit their relatives at the Spring Festival. (对划线部分提问)
do people usually at the Spring Festival?
（ ）1. “Whose wallet is this?” I asked the man in front me.
A. B. C. D.
（ ）2. Whose your present from? It’s from my brother.
A. B. C. D.
（ ）3. Mum, shall we went to the library by bus? OK.
A. B. C. D.
（ ）4. These earphones are Lucy’s. They’re his.
A. B. C. D.
（ ）5. What day is it today? It’s the second of September.
A. B. C. D.
（ ）6. When’s your birthday, Tom? It’s the fifth of October.
A. B. C. D.
1. Mary’s brother likes (run).
2. (you) orange is on the desk. This is (I)
3. Let’s (eat) some hamburgers. We are hungry.
5. What would you like? I’d like (drink) some coffee.
6. The football match is very (excite).
7. John can speak (China).
8. Are these (them) carrots? No, they’re (our).
9. Would you like (some) chocolate?
10. There (be) an elephant and some tigers in the zoo.
I have six baskets. Three are big. And three are small. I have some apples and oranges. I put three apples in each (每个) small basket, and I put three oranges in each big basket and one orange in each small basket. The number of the oranges is my age (年龄)。
（ ）1. I have apples.
A. three B. six C. nine D. twelve
（ ）2. I have oranges.
A. three B. six C. nine D. twelve
（ ）3. What are those in the small baskets? They’re .
A. nine apples
B. nine oranges
C. nine apples and three oranges
D. three apples and nine oranges
（ ）4. Where are the apples? They’re in the .
A. three big baskets
B. three small baskets
C. a big basket
D. a small basket
（ ）5. Do you know how old I am ?
A. one B. six C. eleven D. twelve
Here is a 1 of my 2 3 the wall. My father is
4 on the sofa and 5 books. My mother is 6 TV. My sister, Lily, is playing 7 her toy. There is a CD 8 on the table. That’s 9 . I like it very much. It’s a birthday 10 my parents.
（ ）1. A. picture B. clock C. photo D. map
（ ）2. A. father B. mother C. sister D. family
（ ）3. A. on B. in C. between D. under
（ ）4. A. walking B. running C. sleeping D. sitting
（ ）5. A. read B. watching C. reading D. watch
（ ）6. A. seeing B. watching C. looking D. reading
（ ）7. A. with B. and C. to D. for
（ ）8. A. walkman B. Walkman C. radio D. tape
（ ）9. A. mine B. my C. his D. its
（ ）10. A. for B. to C. from D. with
1. Mr Green opened the present on the teacher’s desk.
2. Everybody was very excited.
3. David and his parents are playing in the zoo.
4. That calculator is not mine.
5. Who’s your present from?
6. I like drinking milk.
7. I like the colour very much.
8. This mirror is from my good friend.
9. Where are our birthday presents?
10. These presents are from my parents.
There are so many presents under the Christmas tree. This one is from Grandpa. Let’s open it and have a look. Ah, it’s a teapot. I like the colour very much. That one is from Dad. It’s a new wallet. They are mine.
1. Whose mirror is it? It’s Helen’s.
2. Is this skateboard yours? Yes, it is.
3. Look at the teapot, it’s from my father.
4. Whose watch is it? It’s hers.
5. Is the calculator hers? No, it’s mine.
6. Give me the wallet, please.
7. Is this magazine yours? Yes, it’s mine.
8. Look at the nice hairdryer, is it Miss Li’s? Yes, it’s hers.
9. Whose comb is it? It’s mine.
10. Whose CDs are they? They are hers.
1. A: What’s in the box?
B: There is my birthday present.
A: What is it?
B: It’s a lovely hairdryer.
Q: What’s the present?
2. A: Look at those balls? Are they David’s?
B: No, they aren’t. They are the boy’s.
Q: Whose balls are they?
3. A: Did you and your brother go to see a film yesterday?
B: Yes, we did.
Q: Where did they go yesterday?
4. A: What day was it yesterday?
B: It’s Tuesday.
Q: What day is it today?
5. A: Look at the glasses on the ground.
B: Oh, they’re mine.
Q: Where are the glasses?
Danny: What do you like to do at the weekend?
Nancy: I like to listen to music. How about you, Danny?
Danny: I like to play football with my friends.
Nancy: Where do you play football?
Danny: In the park. You can come to watch us.
Nancy: That’s great.