源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
K J.cOm Unit 6 Don’t eat in class.
( ) 1. ---What are the school rules?
---We _____ arrive late for class.
A. don’t B. can’t C. aren’t D. are
( ) 2. _____ eat in class.
A. Please B. Please not C. Not D. Don’t
( ) 3. Please listen ___ the teacher carefully (认真).
A. to B. on C. at D. of
( ) 4. We don’t know Jack _____ Bruce.
A. and B. or C. about D. of
( ) 5. --- I want to join the sports club.
--- Can you _____?
--- Yes, I can.
A. sing B. dance C. paint D. swim
( ) 6. --- Don’t run in the hallways.
--- ______, I won’t do it again.
A. Sorry B. Excuse me C. Thank you D. No
( ) 7. Students can’t _____ hats in the classroom.
A. put on B. wear C. in D. wearing
( ) 8. I like swimming, but I _____ swim.
A. don’t B. am C. can’t D. not
( ) 9. Can she ____ clean the classroom today?
A. has to B. have to C. has D. have
( ) 10. Don’t _____ TV after class.
A. watch B. watching C. to watch D. to watching
( ) 11. He often _____ English with the classmates.
A. practice speak B. practices speak
C. practices speaking D. practice speaking
( ) 12. There is ______ water on the floor.
A. too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
( ) 13. We can’t be late _______ school.
A. of B. on C. at D. for
( ) 14. On Sundays, I often ______ the library _____ books.
A. go , reading B. go to, reading
C. go to, to read D. go, to read
( ) 15. Please help me _____ English.
A. speaking B. to learning C. with speak D. learn
1. Does Tom have to ___________ (do) his homework by five?
2. She practices ___________ (play) the piano every day.
3. We often go to the ____________ (child) palace after school.
4. Don’t ___________ (eat) in the classroom, Emily.
5. The people here are very ___________ (friend).
1. Run in the hallways. (否定句)
__________ __________ in the hallways.
2. I have to get up at six. (一般疑问句)
_________ you _________ to get up at six?
3. I can eat in the dining hall. (提问)
___________ __________ you eat?
4. We have to clean the room. (提问)
__________ do you have to __________?
5. late, can, arrive, for, we, not, school (连成一句)
1-5 BDABD 6-10 ABCBA 11-15 CBDCD
1. Don’t run
2. Do, have
3. Where can
4. What, do
5. We can not be late for school. 文章来
源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y