文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w
w.5Y k J.cO m Unit 5 How do you get to school Section B 同步练习
1. store , get , do , to , you , how , the
2. does , school , Anna , far , live , from , how
3. how long , it , does , take , you , get , to , home , from , to , school
4. about , ten minutes , to , school , get to , needs , Tom
1. Jeff goes to work _______ and his wife goes to work ______ .
A. by car, on her bike B. by a car, on her bike
C. by cars, by bikes D. by his car, by bike
2. This book _______ Bob’s. Look! That’s his name.
A. may be B. must be C. can’t be D. must not be
3. What do you _________ the transportation in your city?
A. think about B. think of C. think over D. think
4. — _______ does it take you to get to Beijing?
— Twenty hours.
A. How often B. How far C. How many D. How long
5. How do you get to school, ______ bike or ____ foot?
A. by, by B. on, on C. by, on D. on, by
6. How ______ is it _______ your school to the Children’ Palace(少年宫)?
A. long, to B. for, to C. long, from D. far, from
7. — How do you ________there?
— I take the train.
A. get B. get to C. gets D. gets to
8. She likes talking with others and she can get on well _______ them.
A. for B. on C. with D. at
9. It’s difficult for me ______ to school.
A. to get B. get C. gets D. to gets
10. Look! There is _______ over there. Do you know him?
A. a 8-year-old boy B. an 8-year-old boy C. a 8-years old boy D. an 8-years old boy
11. She has too _______ homework this weekend.
A. much B . many C. some D. a lot
12.－Must I go now?
－ No, you _______. It’s early now.
A. don’t have to B. mustn’t C. can’t D. shouldn’t
13. ______ stops are there to the small town?
A. How long B. How far C. How many D. How much
14. Lucy spend an hour _______ her homework every day.
A. do B. doing C. to do D. Does.
15. He usually goes to visit his friends ________ Saturday afternoon.
A. at B. in C. on D. Of
Lots of people have jobs. They ____(1) to work every day. Some people have very interesting jobs and they _____(2) lots of money. But some people don’t have interesting jobs and they can’t get much money, either. Some jobs are very difficult ____(3) funny. Some jobs aren’t difficult but they’re _____(4) of boring. Some jobs are exciting but a little dangerous.
Some jobs are _____(5) young people. For example, soccer and tennis stars are usually _____(6) 35 years old. Older people can’t play these sports very well. But golf is a good _____(7) for old people. Many golf players are very old, but they can play it very ______(8).
Many people ______(9) until they are 55 or 60 years old. Then they stay at home and have lots of time to _______(10) with their children. But some people, for example, actors, work for a life time.
1._______ 2.________ 3. ________ 4. _________ 5. _________
6.________ 7. ________ 8.________ 9. _________ 10._________
1. I go to the store to buy clothes.
2. She is a nurse.
3. How do you go to work?
4. My father had a brother.
5. What do you like to do?
ABBDC DACAA AABCC
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w
w.5Y k J.cO m