第 I 卷（选择题，共95分）
1. A. It’s Bob. B. Jack’s. C. A good one.
2. A. A black cat. B. Very cold. C. It’s lovely.
3. A. Once a month B. About one week. C. In three days.
4. A. It’s tasty. B. Too small. C. The bigger one.
5. How is the woman?
A. Not well. B. OK. C.Tired
6. What can we know about Kate’s sister?
A. She’s too noisy. B. She doesn’t talk much. C. She isn’t friendly.
7. What will the weather be like?
A. Rainy B. Sunny C.Cloudy
8. How does Mary feel about the exam?
A. Easy B. Hard C. Strange
9. What is the woman doing?
A. Going to Tom’s room B. Looking for the newspaper C. Helping Tom read the paper.
10. What number does the woman want to call?
A. 83657391 B. 83657318 C. 83657319
11. Who will go tomorrow?
A. The man B. The woman C. Both of them
12. What does the woman mean?
A. There’s not enough B.The man has had enough C. The woman wants more bread.
13. Where is the woman?
A. At the train station B. In the hotel C. On the street
14. How many passengers can the taxi driver take?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6
15. Why can’t they get there quickly?
A. There are too many people in the taxi.
B. There is an accident on the street.
C. It happens to be the rush hour.
16. What’s the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Doctor and nurse. B. Doctor and visitor. C. Doctor and patient.
17. Why does Susan call Dr. Clark?
A. To thank him. B. To help him. C. To invite him to dinner.
18. How is the woman now?
A. Quite all right. B. A little worse. C. Not every well.
19. What’s Jime going to buy?
A. Some meat. B. Vegetables. C. Dumplings.
20. When are they going to mak e dumplings?
A. Before lunch. B. After lunch. C. Right now.
21. Who wants to learn to make dumplings?
A. Jim. B. Jim’s mother. C. Ann.
22. Where does Old Arthur live?
A. In a small forest. B. In an old village. C. In a modern cit y.
23. What does he collect from the post office?
A. Money and food. B. Money and letter. C. Money and newspaper.
24. How often does he go to the bar?
A. Twice a week. B. Once a month. C. Once a week.
25. Why doesn’t he feel lonely?
A. He has lots of money and friends.
B. He meets many people in the bar.
C. He has birds and animals around him.
Mr. Robin（知更鸟）had his house in a tree.
His four baby robins lived in it. They grew very fast. Soon the house was too little for them.
“It is time for you to fly,” said Mr. Robin. “Oh, we can not fly,” said the baby robins.
“You can, if you try, ” said Mr. Robin. A robin tried. He flew into a tree.
“Oh, how interesting!” said the little robin. “I like to fly. See me go!”
Then the other robins tried. In a little while they could all fly.
The robins could fly, but they could not sing. “No, Dad, we can not sing.”
“You can, if you try. Hear the other birds sing. Look at the pretty flowers and the blue sky. Then you will want to sing. Hear me sing to you. Now sing for me.”
One little robin sang. Then they all sang.
A little girl came by. “Wow, hear the birds sing!” she said. “How happy they are!”
26. How many baby robins lived in the house?
A. 3. B. 4. C. 6. D.7.
27. What did Mr. Robin ask his babies to do first?
A. To fly. B. To jump. C. To look for food. D. To build houses.
28. How did the little robin feel when he flew into a tree?
A. Interested. B. Bored. C. Tired. D. Worried.
29. What else did the baby robins learn to do?
A. To have dinner. B. To take a trip. C. To have a party. D. To sing.
30. What did the girl think of the birds?
A. They were poor. B. They were rude. C. The y were happy. D. They were sad.
One day, a woman walked into a pet store to buy a bird for her Thanksgiving Day party. The guy said, “We only have one parrot. But I think you do not want it because it can talk…” The woman said happily, “That’s great. I’ve always wanted a talking bird.” So the guy said, “Since you are a nice lady, I’ll give it to you as a gift.”
And the lady went home and put the bird on her bed and walked out of the room. But as soon as she walked int o the kitchen, the bird started to speak dirty words as loud as it could. The woman walked back into the room thinking, “I can’t have this at my party!” So she took the bird and put it in the fridge. A few hours later, while the woman was eating, she remembered that her bird was still in the fridge. Quickly, she opened the door and found it was shivering. Then she took out the bird at once. She said to the bird, “I’ll keep you out of there if you don’t use that language again. Do you agree with me?”
The bird nodded and asked, “Can I just ask a quick question?” The lady nodded and said, “Yes, you may.” The bird pointed at the turkey behind him and asked, “What did he do?”
31. The woman went into the pet store because .
A. there were lots of nice birds in it
B. she wanted to buy a bird to ma ke a big meal
C. she wanted to buy a bird for Thanksgiving Day party
D. she wanted to buy a bird for his son’s birthday
32. The woman got the bird .
A. by paying the guy some money. B. by giving the guy nothing.
C. by taking it away without telling the guy. D. by asking the guy to give her.
33. The underlined word “shiver” means .
A．发抖 B．睡觉 C．生气 D．跳动
34. The bird wanted to know .
A. how the turkey was put into the fridge. B. why itself was in the fridge.
C. who could be in the fridge. D. why the turkey was in the fridge.
35. The woman put the bird in the fridge because .
A. she wanted to cook it on Thanksgiving Day. B. the bird spoke dirty words.
C. the bird liked living in the cold place. D. she thought it’s the best place for it to live in.
What are you going to do if you are in a burning(燃烧) house? How will you escape? Do you know how to save yourself? Please read the following passage.
Escaping a fire is a serious matter. Knowing what to do during a fire can save yourself. It is important to know the ways you can use and to show them to everyone in the family, such as stairways(楼梯) and fire escapes（防火逃生通道）, but not lifts(电梯).
From the lower floors of the building, escaping through windows is possible, learn the best way of leaving through windows with the least chance of serious injury(伤害).
The second floor windows are usually not very high from the ground. An average(普通的) person, hanging by the finger-tips will have a drop of about six fe et to the ground. It is about the height of an average man. Of course, it is safer to jump a short way than to stay in a burning building.
Windows are also useful when you are waiting for help. Be sure to keep the door closed, or smoke and fire may be drawn into the room. Keep your head low at the window to be sure you get fresh air rather than smoke that may have leaked(渗入) into the room.
On a second or third floor, the best windows for escaping are those which open onto a roof. From the roof a person can drop to the ground more safely, dropping onto stones might end in injury, bushes and grass can help to break a fall.
36. It is important to .
A. keep the door closed. B. put out a fire in a burning house.
C. jump out of a burning hous e. D. know the way to escape a fire.
37. It is possible to escape through the windows .
A. if there are some stones on the ground. B. if you have a short enough rope.
C. if you live on a lower floor. D. if there is some grass on the ground.
38. Which of the following is RIGHT according to the information in the passage?
A. You can choose fire escapes.
B. You can escape through lifts.
C. You can’t escape through stairways.
D. Keep your head high at the window to be sure you get fresh air.
39. Keep the door closed so that if the building is on fire.
A. you can be sent first. B. you can call for help
C. you can get fresh air. D. smoke and fire can’t be drawn into the room
40. The best title for the passage is .
A. Escaping through the windows B. Knowing on fire
C. Saving yourself from a burning house. D. Waiting for help
A: It’s December 30th today.
B: 41 . A new year is coming.
A: 42 .
B: I am going to the shop to buy something for our evening party.
A: 43 .
B: On New Year’s Eve. We will have our teachers and students get together 44 .
A: Can you tell me something about your party?
B: 45 . First I will ask you Chinese teacher to give us a talk about the history of our country, then some students will sing and dance, and we will have our meal together.
A: I think it’s very interesting. I hope you will enjoy yourself
A. When are you going to hold the party?
B. I want to visit my uncle.
C. Of course.
D. How time flies!
E. until New Year’s Day comes.
F. What are you going to do ?
G. We will have a good time.
A group of frogs （青蛙）were traveling through the forests, but unluckily two of them fell into a hole. The other frogs tried to help them. When they saw how 46 the hole was, they cried to the two frogs that they could not be saved. The two frogs didn’t 47 and tried their best to jump up out of the hole. The other frogs 48 saying that they were sure to die. 49 , one of the two frogs, who heard what the other frogs were saying, 50 . Then he fell down and died.
The other frog, however, 51 to jump as hard as he could, and at last made it out. When he 52 , the other frogs asked, “Didn’t you hear us?” The frog, who had a poor 53 , explained（解释）, “I thought you were encouraging me all the time.”
The story teaches us a 54 : There is power(力量) of life and death i n the tongue. An 5 5 word to those who are down can help them out while a discouraging word can kill them.
46. A. deep B. small C. big D. wide
47. A. think B. refuse C. insist (坚持) D. care
48. A. practiced B. finished C. kept D. stopped
49. A. Luckily B. Happily C. Suddenly D. Finally
50. A. gave up B. ran away C. jumped out D. went on
51. A. happened B. planned C. continued D. wanted
52. A. got off B. ran away C. got out D. woke up
53. A. smelling B. hearing C. eyesight D. looking
54. A. lesson B. skill C. sentence D. way
55. A. interesting B. encouraging C. excellent D. exciting
Everybody dreams. Some people think dreams can tell us about the future. Other people think dreams tell us about ourselves. It’s like our 56 is talking to us. Why are dreams 57 strange and hard to understand? Some people think our brain（大脑）uses 58 to talk to us. When we fly, swim, or fall down in our dreams, it has a 59 meaning. Lots of doctors help people 60 their dreams. They find that dreams tell us about our 61 and fears.
These days, many scientists 62 that dreams are very important. During the day, we have many 63 , and our brain receives a lot of information. When we dream, our brain 64 information that is not important, and puts the most important information into our 65 . As we learn more about the brain, we may find answers to our questions about dreams.
56. A. brain B. spirit (精神) C. body D. heart
57. A. never B. often C. ever D. seldom
58. A. pictures B. examples C. numbers D. symbols（象征）
59. A. serious B. special C. similar D. great
60. A. finish B. forget C. continue D. understand
61. A. positions B. rights C. hopes D. abilities
62. A. reply B. doubt C. believe D. worry
63 A. mistakes B. dreams C. experiences D. inventions
64. A. throws away B. looks into C. passes on D. asks for
65. A. feelings B. memories C. lives D. stories
Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands 66________ World War Ⅱ. Her family was Jewish so they had to hide or they would be 67________ (catch) by the German Nazis. Anne felt very 68 _______ (loneliness) without seeing her old friends. So she had to make 69 _______ new friend, her dairy Kitty, 70 _______ she would tell everything to. During that time she was not able to go 71 ________ (outdoor) for so long that she has grown crazy 72 _______ everthying to do with nature. She satyed 73 _______ (wake) to have a good look at moon by herslef. Another time she happened to be upstairs at dusk , the dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held her 74 ________ (entire) in their power, it was the first time in a year and a half that she’d seen the night face to face. 75________(sad), her family was discovered by the German Nazis at last.
第二节 单句改错（共15小题 ，每小题1分，满分15分）
76. It is no pleasure join in your club.
77. I was getting along well to my classmates.
78. I know that you must be tired from this excuse.
79. I have to pay to get my favorite bicycle repairing.
80. I was grateful for my teacher when I was in school.
81. I haven't fully recovered about that flu (流感) I had.
82. Stay close to your friend and try to be quiet and calmly.
83. Was it an accident or did David do it about purpose?
84. Brenda has been suffering about cancer for two years.
85. Tom, I am wondering that whether I could use your computer.
86. It was the first time that the Chinese planted vegetables in space in 2016.
87. Now we can fly to Tokyo. There was time when we had to take a boat.
88. My grandfather had got through a long illness before he breathed his last.
89. He came home early in order for see the children before they went to bed.
90. The teacher gave a series of example in her lecture in order that everbody could understand.
I haven’t written to you for a long time, I miss you very much.
1---5 BABCB 6—10 BAABA 11—15 CBCAC
16—20 CAABA 21—25 CABBC
26—30 BAADC 31—35 CBADB 36—40 DCADC 41—45 DFAEC
46—50 ADCDA 51—55 CCBAB 56—60 ABDBD 61—65 CCCAB
66.during 67.caught 68. Lonely 69. a 70. whom 71. outdoors
72. about 73. awake 74. entirely 75. Sadly
76. join—joining 77. tTo—with 78. from—of 79. reparing—repaired
80. for—to 81. about—from 82. calmly—calm 83. about—on
84. about—from 85. that去掉 86. planted—had planted 87. time—a time
88. got—gone 89. for—to 90.example—examples
I haven’t written to you for a long time, I miss you very much. Now I have been a senior student and I decided to study hard to go to a good university. This is the first time I leave my home, so I often miss my family. I have many subjects to learn and sometimes I feel tired , but I have learned a lot. Here I made many friends and we help each other.
After school, I like playing basketb all, listening to music and reading. What’s more, I also can make good use of time to study well for my dream. I hope you will pay a visit to my hometown.
I am looking forward to your reply!