Module 4 Healthy food
1. I don’t like vegetables,______ I like fruit.
A. and B. so C. but D. or
2. Jeff eats ice cream every day. He______ unhealthy food every day.
A.eat B. doesn’t eat C. don’t eat D. eats
3. I can’t see ______ milk in the bottle.
A. any B. many C. some D. two
4. Would you like _______?
A. some breads B. some bread C. any breads D. any bread
—Yes, give me some, please.
A. Would you like some meat B. Do you like some meat
C. Are you like some meat D. Can you like some meat
6.There are some＿＿＿ in the front of the house.
A. box B. woman C. child D. people
7. ______are my favorite food.
A. Potatos B. Photoes C. Tomatoes D. Rice
8. —Is there any______?
—Yes, there is.
A. apples juice B. apple juices C. apples juices D. apple juice
9. They haven’t got ______(some) beef. They want to buy some.
A. some B. any C. a D. an
10. Juice ________ healthy drink, but Coke ________ not healthy drink.
A．is; is B．are; are C．are; is D. is, are
11. —Would you like milk ______ water?
—A glass of milk，please.
A. and B. so C. or D. with
12. We should eat more green vegetables to stay______.
A．health B. healthily C. healthy D. unhealthy
13. There is two sheep，three horses and some_______ on the farm.
A. chicken B. chickens C. cow D. dog
14. Some orange juice ______ in the bottle.
A. are B. is C. am D. be
15. How many _____ do you eat?
A. meat B. beef C. hamburgers D. apple
1. —What’s in that box? （江苏江阴期中）
—Oh, ___________ Lucy’s cat. But I don’t know ____________ name.
A. it’s; its B. it’s; it’s C. its; its D. its; it’s
2. —Thank you very much.（甘肃张掖期中）
A. Thanks a lot B. Oh, yes, thank you
C. That’s all right D. That’s right
3. —Here is a nice photo of Tom’s family. Look! _________ are those boys?（湖北江汉期中）
—Oh, I think they are Tom and his brother, Tony.
A. What B. Who C. Where
I have a good friend. His name is Zhang Dong. He is a nice boy, but he eats too 1 and doesn’t like sports.
He has a big 2 every morning. He has four eggs, 3 of bread with butter and a big glass of milk. 4 lunch, he eats two hamburgers, a lot of French fries and chicken. He 5 a lot of cola or soda, too. For 6 , he likes beef and salad.
He 7 eats beef, chicken, hamburgers, and eggs. He likes ice cream, cola and soda, 8 .
Too much food is not 9 for health. So Zhang is very 10 . I want to help him. And I hope（希望）he can be very healthy.
1. A. many B. much C. some D. any
2. A. breakfast B. lunch C. dinner D. supper
3. A. much B. many C. lots D. lot
4. A. For B. On C. At D. Of
5. A. gets B. gives C. drinks D. eats
6. A. meal B. lunch C. breakfast D. dinner
7. A. often B. never C. seldom (很少) D. some time
8. A. and B. but C. too D. also
9. A. bad B. good C. too D. also
10. A. healthy B. fit C. thin D. fat
Every country has got its favorite food. Italians like to eat pizza. Indians like to eat hot food. Japanese like to eat fish. Often they don’t cook it. The English favorite food is fish and chips.The American favorite food is fast food, but it’s not good for health. We Chinese like to eat rice, noodles and vegetables. They are healthy food.
1. _________ like to eat pizza.
A. Chinese B. American C. English D. Italians
2. Japanese like to eat _______.
A. pizza B. hot food C. fish D. fast food
3. Daming likes to eat ________.
A. hot food B. fast food C. vegetables D. pizza
4. Hamburgers are _________food.
A. unhealthy B. healthy C. hot D. good
5. The people in _______often buy fish and chips.
A. America B. England C. China D. Italy
Bob Pearson is an old man. He has two big houses and a new car. He has no wife. But he is the father of four children. He has two sons and two daughters. One son is from England. His name is Bill. The other son is from America. His name is Mike. One of his daughters is from Japan. Her name is Mikou. The other one is from China. Her name is Lanlan. Bob Pearson is not the children’s real（真的） father, but he loves them very much. The children love their “father” , too.
6. The children _____ Bob Pearson’s real children.
A. aren’t B. isn’t C. are D. is
7. His children are from _____ countries.
A. lot of B. two C. three D. four
8. Bob Pearson _____ the children very much.
A. doesn’t like B. like C. likes D. don’t like
9. Which is RIGHT?
A. Bob Pearson is a very nice young man.
B. Bill and Mikou come from the same(同样的) country.
C. Bob Pearson has a wife.
D. Lanlan is a Chinese girl.
Lost and Found
Is this your book? Please call Tony at 5010000.
Is that your school bag? Please call Mary. Phone number 5013333.
My pencil box .Blue and white. Call Tom at 5014444.
My school ID card. My name is Mike. Please call 5016666.
A set of keys. Please call Jane at 5019999.
A dog. Black and white. At the school gate(大门). Call Jenny at 5018888.
10. Here are ________ notices (启事) in the Lost & Found box.
A. three B. four C. five D. six
11. You lost your keys. You may (可以) call ________.
A. 5016666 B. 5019999 C. 5013333 D. 5018888
12. You found a school ID card. Maybe (可能) it belongs to (属于) ________.
A. Mike B. Jenny C. Tony D. Tom
13. Jenny found ________.
A. a blue and white dog B. a black and white box
C. a blue and white box D. a black and white dog
14. ________ found the book.
A. Mike B. Mary C. Tony D. Jane
Favorite food pork, apple, ice cream
Family three people: she and her parents
2. D。ice cream是不健康食品，而“Jeff eats ice cream every day.”所以应选D。
4. B。some 可以用在表示委婉语气希望得到肯定回答的疑问句中。
5. A。根据答语可知上句问的是“你喜欢吃些肉吗？”；"Would you like.."意为“你喜欢……吗？”，此句式中some不变any。因此本题选A。
8. D。apple juice是不可数名词，不能加-s。
12. C。句意为“为了保持健康，我们应该吃更多的绿色蔬菜”。这里的“stay healthy” 意为“保持健康”，healthy是形容词。
13. B。由句意“农场里有两只羊，三匹马和一些……”可知此处应该是可数名词复数或者不可数名词，因此排除C, D项；农场上不可能有很多鸡肉，因此排除A项，所以 答案是B。
14. B。“orange juice”是不可数名词，因此谓语动词用单数，故本题选B。
15. C。how many 对可数名词的复数提问，因此本题选C。
1.A。it’s=it is 表示“它是”。its是形容词性物主代词，意为“它的”。
2.C。回答“不用谢”的固定表达“That’s all right”或者“You’re welcome”等。
1. B。形容吃的很多要用too much。
3. C。“lots of = a lot of”意为“许多，大量”，既可以修饰可数名词也可以修饰不可数名词。
4. A。“for lunch”意为“做为午餐”。
9. B。句意“太多的食物对健康不好”。“对……不好”是“be bad for / be not good for”。
1. D。由“Italians like to eat pizza.”可知。
2. C。由“Japanese like to eat fish.”可知。
3. C。Daming是中国人，由“We Chinese like to eat rice, noodles and vegetables.”可知本题选C。
4. A。由“The American favorite food is fast food, but it’s not good for health.”可知。
5. B。由“The English favorite food is fish and chips.”可知。
6. A。由句子“Bob Pearson is not the children’s real（真的） father,...”可知。
8.C。由句子“…but he loves them very much.”可知。
12. A。由第二则Lost 内容可知。
14. C。由第一则Found 内容可知。
I have a good friend. Her name is Lily. She likes pork, apples and ice cream, and her favorite food is ice cream. She is 13 years old. She has a small family; there are three people in her family, her mother, father and her. Her parents are teachers, and she loves her parents very much.