1. A. this B. that C. these
2. A. China B. Chinese C. chair
3. A. pictures B. pencils C. parents
4. A. to B. too C. two
5. A. read B. ride C. red
6. What are they talking about(谈论)?
A B C
7. Where is the ball?
A B C
8. What’s Bob’s telephone number?
A. 87229586 B. 87255986 C.87252986
9. What can his brother play?
A B C
10. What does Tom have for breakfast?
A B C
11. Whose pen is it?
A. Jane’s B. Peter’s C. Emma’s
12. What’s the girl’s ID number?
A. It’s 6617738. B. It’s 660730 C. It’s 660738.
13. What’s the boy’s name?
A. Robot B. Robert C. Roger
14. Who is that man?
A. Jim’s uncle B. Cindy’s father C. Jim’s teacher
15. Where is the baseball?
A. It’s on the floor. B. It’s under the chair. C. It’s in the backpack.
16. Where are the man and the woman?
A. At home. B. At school. C. In a shop.
17. Where is the clock?
A. On the table. B. On the bookcase. C. We don’t know.
18. Where is Tom’s computer game?
A. In the drawer. B. In his backpack. C. On the sofa.
19. How many people are mentioned( 提到 ) in the dialogue( 对话 )?
A. One B. Two C. Three.
20. Which of the following is WRONG(错误) about the dialogue?
A. Mum and Tom are at home.
B. Dad’s books are on the floor.
C. Mum can’t see her bag.
21. What class is Amy in?
A. Class Eight B. Class Three C. Class Seven
22. What color is her pencil case?
A. It’s blue. B. It’s black. C . It’s green.
23. What’s in the pencil case?
A. A pen and two pencils.
B. A pen and an eraser.
C. A pen, two pencils and an eraser.
24. What color is the eraser?
A. Orange and black. B. Red and white. C. Orange and white.
25. Is Amy’s pencil case nice?
A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t. C. I don’t know.
This is a 26 of the Smiths.
Mrs. Smith is Tom’s 27 .
Alice is 28 years old.
Tom and Alice are in the same 29 .
There are(有) people in their family.
A．I am fine B．Thank you C．Hello D．Good morning，teacher
32．—What color is the ruler?
A．It’s a ruler． B．It’s white． C．it’s white． D．It’s a white．
33．—Ple ase sit down．
A．Hello B．Thank you C．Sit down，too D．I’m fine
A．SDTV B．UFO C．NBA D．CCTV
35. Look at those ________. They are _______.
A. photoes; hers B. photos; his C. photo; her D. photoes; mine
36. — ______ behind ______? —- My alarm clock.
A. What’s; the chair B. Where’s; the chair
C. What are; the chair D. Where are; a chair
37. Look. This is ________ clock. It’s _______ alarm clock.
A. a; an B. an; an C. an; a D. a; a
38. — Is your photo in the drawer? —________.
A．Yes, I am B．No，it is C．Yes，it is D．No，I’m not
39．— ________ my baseball? — It’s under the c hair.
A．Where B．Where’s C．Where’re D．Where are
40．These _________ are my sisters．
A．boy B．girl C．boys D．girls
41．My aunt has a son．He is my _________．
A．brother B．parent C．cousin D．uncle
42．Thanks for _________ your photos here．
A．bring B．bringing C．take D．taking
43． are good friends.
A. I and Amy B. Amy and I C. Amy D. I
44. — What’s your telephone number?
A. This is 535-2346 B. That is 535-2346 D. It is 5352346 D. I don’t know
45. Look. This is a picture ____ _ my bedroom. ________ bedroom is clean.
A. of; A B. of; The C. for; A D. for; The
46. __________ my toys. They are new.
A. Here are B. Here is C. This is D. That is
47. Call Alan ________ 465-3539．
A．To B．On C．at D．with
48. — Where are the books?
— They’re —on the desk, on the bed, on the sofa and under the chair.
A. there B. where C. everywhere D. here
49. — Are your workers(工人)?
— No, .
A. friend; they aren’t B. sister; they are
C. grandparents; they aren’t D. parents; they are.
50. — Your watch is very nice. — .
A. All right B. You are right C. Yes, it is D. Thank you
Look at this picture. This is a photo 51 my family. There are 52 people in th e picture. They are my 53 , my mother, my brother, my sister and me. My father 54 very happy every day. My mother is near my father. The __55 beside (在……旁边) my mother is my brother. He 56 play sports. The little girl near my mother is my 57 . 58 is very smart and cute. Everyone likes 59 very much. Who is 60 boy in the middle (在中间)? Ah! It is me. I love my family very much.
51. A. for B. on C. of D. in
52. A. seven B. six C. five D. three
53. A. mother B. father C. grandfather D. grandmother
54. A. are B. am C. is D. does
55. A. girl B. boy C. son D. man
56. A. likes B. don’t C. doesn’t D. like
57. A. brother B. sister C. son D. cousin
58. A. He B. She C. They D. It
59. A. her B. she C. she’s D. he
60. A. a B. these C. the D. an
This is my bedroom. You can see 61 pictures on the wall. The light is 62 the desk. The football is 63 the chair. 64 is the bed? It’s near the desk.
My father and 65 bedroom is near my room. 66 flowers and a bed 67 in their room. Two windows are 68 the wall. A yellow door is 69 the wall, 70 .
I like my bedroom. It is my ideal（理想的） room.
61. A. a B. one C. an D. some
62. A. under B. on C. in D. behind
63. A. in B. under C. to D. for
64. A. Who B. What C. Where D. Which
65. A. sister B. mother C. mother’s D. sister’s
66. A. A B. An C. Some D. One
67. A. is B. are C. isn’t D. am
68. A. on B. behind C. in D. under
69. A. under B. in C. on D. behind
70. A. and B. too C. to D. but
A: Here is a photo of my family.
B: _____ _71______
A: OK. Here you are.
B: Is the man your father?
A: Yes, he is. And _____72______
A: They are my sisters. Who is the boy, can you guess?
B: He is your little brother.
A: ______74______ It’s me.
B: But it doesn’t look like (看起来像) you.
My name is Jack. I’m English. I have a big family. My wife (妻子) is Alice. She is a teacher. We have a son and a daughter. Tom is my son. Linda is my daughter. They are students in No.2 Middle School. My father’s name is Jeff. My mother’s name is Grace. Bill is my father’s brother. Sue is his daughter. Nancy is my mother’s sister. She is a doctor.
76. Jeff is Jack’s .
A. brother B. father C. son D. cousin
77. Alice is Linda’s .
A. sister B. mother C. cousin D. grandma
78. Tom’s sister is .
A. Alice B. Sue C. Linda D. Nancy
79. are students.
A. Jack and Alice B. Tom and Grace C. Bill and Nancy D. Tom and Linda
80. Who is a teacher?
A. Jack’s mother. B. Jack’s daughter.
C. Tom and Linda’s mother. D. Jack’s son.
This is a lost and found case in our school.
Thing Phone number Name
A baseball 6210-7419 Sonia
A dictionary 255-1312 Tony
A set of keys 1007-6651 Tim
Found A watch 410-9627 Mary
A backpack 588-7463 Jane
A pencil case 217-3693 David
81. lost a baseball.
A. Sonia B. Tony C. Tim D. David
82. If you find a dictionary, you can call _____.
A. 628-7419 B. 255-1312 C. 807-6651 D. 217-3693
83. Tim lost .
A. a baseball B. a dictionary C. a set of keys D. a watch
84. found a watch.
A. Tony B. Tim C. Mary D. Jane
85. A boy lost a pencil case, he can call .
A. David B. Jane C. Mary D. Tony
Mary and Lily are sisters. They share(合用)a room. This is their room. It’s not a big one. You can see two beds in the room. Mary’s bed is yellow and Lily’s bed is red. Their schoolbags are now on the beds. You can’t see their shoes（鞋）. They are under the beds. The two sisters have only one desk. It’s a big desk. Their alarm clock, books and dictionaries are on the desk. They often do their homework there.
86. What room is it?
A. It’s a classroom. B. It’s a big room.
C. It’s a meeting(会议) room. D. It’s a bedroom.
87. Which one is Lily’s bed?
A. The yellow one. B. The red one. C. The white one. D. The green one.
88. Where are their schoolbags?
A. They are on the wall. B. They are behind the chair.
C. They are under their beds. D. They are on the beds.
89. Where are their shoes?
A. They are under their beds. B. They are on the beds.
C. They are lost. D . We don’t know.
90. Which one is RIGHT(对的)?
A. Lily’s jacket is on the desk. B. Mary and Lily are cousins
C. Lily’s shoes are under the desk. D. Two beds are in the room.
My name is Jeff. I’m English. But now I live (住) in China. I am a student. This is my classroom. Fifteen small desks and thirty chairs are in the classroom. They are for (给) classmates (同班同学) and me. A big desk is in the classroom, too. It’s for my teacher. A clock is on the back (后面)wall of the classroom. Next to the clock is a map. It’s a map of China.
My classroom is nice and clean. I like it very much.
91. Who is Jeff?
A. A schoolboy. B. A schoolgirl. C. A Chinese student D. American.
92. What is Jeff talking about?
A. The family. B. The school. C. The classroom. D. The park.
93. What’s on the back wall of the classroom?
A. A clock. B. A map. C. A map and a clock. D. A picture.
94. How many desks are there (有) in the classroom?
A. Fifteen. B. Sixteen. C. Thirty. D. Thirty-one.
95. What does the underlined (划线) “it” mean (意思) in the passage (文章)?
A. The classroom. B. The map of China. C. The big desk. D. The school
96. My name’s Zhang Mei, and my f___________ name(姓) is Zhang.
97. Your d____________ (字典) is on the desk.
98. My room is t (整洁的)，but Gina’s r oom is not.
99.My friend （总是）asks me, “What’s this? What’s that?”.
100.His p （父母）are teachers. They work in a school.
Ⅺ. 书面表达（共1小题；满分10分 ）
Gina Brown, 请介绍一下你的姓、名、电话号码（0571-82538974）、
1. What’s that in English?
2. Li Ning is from China.
3. Match the words with the pictures, please.
4. We are students, too.
5. The flowers are red.
6. W: Look! This is my new hat.
M: Oh, it’s so beautiful.
7. W: Where’s the ball? Is it under the table?
M: No, it’s under the chair.
8. M: What’s your telephone number, Bob?
W: It’s 87252986.
9. W: Jack, can your brother play volleyball?
M: No, but he can play soccer very well.
10. M: What do you have for breakfast, Tom?
W: I like pears, bread and vegetables.
11. M: Jane, is this your pen?
W: No, it isn’t. I think it’s Emma’s.
M: Excuse me, Emma ! Is it your pen?
W: No, it’s Peter’s.
12. M: Linda, is this your ID card? Its number is 660738.
W: Oh, yes. Thank you.
13. W: Can you spell your name, please?
M: Yes. R-O-B-E-R-T, Robert.
W: Thank you.
14. W: Hi, Jim
M: H i, Cindy
W: Is that man your teacher?
M: Oh, no. He’s my father’s brother.
15. W: Where’s my baseball?
M: I don’t know. Is it under the chair?
W: No, it isn’t.
M: Is it on the floor?
W: No. I can’t find it.
M: Oh, look! It’s in the backpack.
W: Good morning, Lily.
M: Good morning, Lily.
M: Please have breakfast. It’s on the table.
W: OK. What time is it?
M: It’s seven o’clock. Look, the clock is on the bookcase.
W: I’m coming.
W: Good evening, Tom.
M: Good evening, Mum. I can’t find my computer game .Where is it?
W: Is it on the sofa?
M: No, it isn’t.
W: Is it in your backpack?
M: Yes, it is .My dad’s books are in my backpack, too.
W: Where is my bag?
M: It’s on the desk.
My name is Amy. I am not in Class Eight, Grade Seven. I am in Class Three. Look, this is my pencil case. It’s big and green. What’s in the pencil case? There is a pen, two pencils and an eraser. The pen is black and the pencils are red. The eraser is orange and white. My pencil case is very nice. I like it very much.
This is a photo of the Smiths. The woman in the photo is Mrs. Smith, the mother. The man is the father. They have a son and a daughter. The boy is Tom. He is thirteen. The girl is Alice. She i s twelve years old. Tom and Alice are in the same school, but not the same class. They are good students.
1-5 BAABC 6-10 BACBA 11-15 BCBAC 16-20 ABBCB 21-25 BCCCA
26.photo 27.mother 28. 12/twelve 29. school 30. 4/four
31-35 DBBDB 36-40 AACBD 41-45 CBBDB 46-50 ACCCD
51-55 CCBUnit 4 答案
三 1-5 ABBDC 6-10 DBBAB 四 1-5 DDADA 6-9 CBBA
CB 56-60 CBBAC 61-65DBBCC 66-70 CBCBB
76-80 BBCDC 81-85 ABCCA 86-90 DBDAD 91-95 ACCBA
96. family 97. dictionary 98. tidy 99. always 100. parents