2. What animals does Helen like ?
3. What are Mike and his friends doing?
4. What is the speaker talking about?
5. What does Jenny look like?
6. What does Mary want to do this afternoon?
A. To visit the farm B. To pick strawberries C. To go fishing
7. What didn’t Mike see yesterday?
A. A koala B. An elephant C. A panda
8. What does Lucy look like?
A. She is tall with galsses B. She is short with big eyes C. She is short with glasses
9. What does Jack like for lunch?
A. Rice B. Potatoes C.Dumplings
10. Where are the candles?
A. In the box B. On the box C.Under the box
11. When did Mike’s uncle leave the hotel?
A. Two years ago B. One year ago C. One month ago
12. Where does Mike’s aunt work now?
A. In a supermarket B. In a library C. In a hospital
13. Where is Dale’s house?
A. On Long Street B. On Green Street C. On Brideg Street
14. How does Jack go to school?
A. By bike B. By bus C. By subway
15. How far is it from Dale’s house to school?
A. Two kilometers B. Three kilometers C. Ten kilometers
16. Jeff is Simon’s________.
A.brother B. classmate C. cousin
17. Jeff’s birthday is on ________ .
A. June 16th B. August 6th C. September 26th
18. Jeff can ________ .
A. swim B. dance C. skate
19. Jeff started running in________.
A. Boston B. Los Angeles C. New York
20. Jeff________with the money.
A. bought things for his school B. bought a new bike C. had a trip
21. Cindy comes from________.
A.Boston B. Toronto C. Moscow
22. Cindy is ________ .
A. tall B. of medium height C. short
23. Cindy pratices the piano at ________ p.m.
A. 7:00 B. 8:00 C. 9:00
24. Cindy likes________dumplings for lunch.
A.mutton and onion B.beef and potato C.mutton and carrot
25. Cindy usually plays________with her Chinese friends after school.
A. basketball B. badminton C. volleyball
Something about Tim
He enjoys playing 26. ________ after school.There are27. people in his family.
His 28. ________ taught him to make soup.Yesterday he made 29. ________ soup.
He thinks cooking in not 30.________ and it’s great fun.
31. —Where is Uncle John?
—He _________ computer games in the bedroom.
A. plays B. is playing C. playing D. play
32. What______ weather it is!
A. a cold B. an cold C. cold D. the cold
33.---Who was hurt in the fire? ---__________man called John.
A. A 79-years-old B. A 79-year-old
C. A 79 years old D. A 79 year old
34.---What is Nancy’s hobby?
---She likes singing. I often hear her_________in the next room.
A.sing B.singing C.to sing D.sings
35. Jackie has _______ hair now.
A. blonde long curly B. long curly blonde
C. long blonde curly D. blonde curly long
36.we went to Hainan Island on May Day and had great fun ________ in the sea.
A. swim B. swimming C. to swim D.to swimming
37. Tom _____ carefully but ______ nothing.
A. listened; heard B.listen; hear C. heard; listened D. hear; listen
38. ----Hi! _______Lucy?
---Yes, this is Lucy speaking.
A.Are you B. Is this C. Is it D. Is that
39. My brother didn’t come back last night. I ______ about him very much.
A.worry B. was worring C.worried D. was worry
40. —Li Ming, are you listening or writing?
A. Yes, I am B. I’m listening
C. No, I’m not writing D. He is writing.
41. He showed the visitors ______ the library and the teaching buildings.
A. in B. for C. to D. around
42. I’m ________ in the ______ news.
A.interesting; exciting B.interesting; excited
C. interested; exciting D. interested; excited
43. He goes to school ____a boat.
A. by B. take C. in D. ride
44.Lucy went to the UK a week _______
A. after B. before C. late D. ago
45. Pl ease _______in class.
A. don't talk B. No talk C. Not talking D. Not talk
Last summer I went to Hawaii with my family.It was a very 46 trip.We flew there.It was my first time to take a 47 so I felt very excited. When we got there,we found a nice hotel 48 the sea.We lived there for five days. We 49 early every day.After breakfast,we went to the beach(海滩).My brother and I 50 in the sea and played games on the beach.My father took 51 of us.My mother sat on the chair 52 read her favorite book.
We visited many beautiful places and 53 a lot of food there.The food was very delicious. I also m ade two 54 there.They were very friendly and invited 55 to their homes.The trip was very nice and we want to go there again next year.
( )46.A.exciting B.difficult C.important D.terrible
( )47.A.bus B.train C.plane D.boat
( )48.A.in B.near C.on D.at
( )49.A.came home B.went to sleep C.got up D.made a wish
( )50.A.slept B.grew C.studied D.swam
( )51.A.messages B.photos C.lessons D.seat s
( )52.A.so B.but C.and D.or
( )53.A.ate B.visited C.made D.showed
( )54. A.dumplings B.snowmen C.robots D.friends
( )55.A.them B.us C.her D.him
How was your weekend?
David It was not bad. I went out with my friends. We went to a cinema and saw an interesting movie. Then we went to a new restaurant and ate a big dinner. The food was good. We talked about our favorite sports happily.
Jill My weekend was not very exciting. It was rainy and cold, so I didn’t go out. On Sunday morning, I just stayed at home and watched TV. And in the afternoon, I did my homework and read some books.
Mark It was great. My friend and I went dancing. I had a lot of fun. I made some new friends. They were very friendly.
Anna I thought my weekend was terrible. It was my good friend Leo’s birthday last Saturday. I forgot it, so I didn’t buy him a present. He called me and invited (邀请) me to his home. When I got there, I found there was a birthday party. All of his friends gave him presents except me. Leo said it was OK, but I really felt bad.
56. Dav id talked with his friends about ________.
A. the movie B. the restaurant C. their favorite food D. their favorite sports
57. Why did Jill stay at home last weekend?
A. Because the weather was bad. B. Because she liked watching TV.
C. Because she liked reading at home. D. Because she needed to do her homework.
58. Mark thought his weekend was ________.
A. boring B. exciting C. great D. interesting
59. What does the underlined word “except” mean in Chinese?
A. 还有 B. 除了 C. 分开 D. 比较
60. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Leo had a birthday party last Saturday. B. Anna thought she had a happy weekend.
C. Mark met some classmates last weekend. D. David didn’t like the food in the restaurant.
Mr. Brown had much money. One day he went on a trip to the countryside with his 5yearold son Eric. He wanted to show his son how poor people lived, so they spent a day and a night on the farm of a very poor family.
When they got back from their trip, Mr. Brown asked Eric, ＂My dear son, how was the trip?＂
＂Very good, Dad!＂ Eric said happily.
＂Did you see how the poor lived?＂ Mr. Brown asked.
＂Yeah!＂ Eric answered. ＂And what did you learn?＂ Mr. Brown asked.
＂We have a dog at home but they have four. We have a pool that is in the middle of the garden but they have a river that has no end. We have expensive lamps(灯) in the garden but they have the stars, ＂Eric answered.
When little Eric finished, Mr. Brown couldn’t say anything.
61. Mr. Brown and his son spent ________ in the countryside.
A. about 12 hours B. about 24 hours C. about 48 hours D. less than 12 hours
62. The underlined word ＂poor＂ in Paragraph 1 means ＂________＂in Chinese.
A. 贫穷的 B. 富裕的 C. 快乐的 D. 漂亮的
63. Why did Mr. Brown take Eric to the farm?
A. To show him how poor their family was. B. To show him how rich their family was.
C. To show him where the poor lived. D. To show him how the poor lived.
64. Eric felt ________ about the trip.
A. tired B. unhappy C. great D. sad
65. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Eric was only five years old. B. There was one dog on the farm.
C. Eric liked the farm very much. D. There were some lamps in Mr. Brown’s garden.
66. Ferry wants to know something about lions, bears, kangaroos and birds.
67. Susan wants to be a pianist. But she can’t play the piano well.
68. David likes playing basketball. Watching NBA matches is his favorite.
69. Tomorrow is Kathy’s friend’s birthday. She wants to buy some birthday presents such as cards and dolls for her.
70. Han Meimei wants to buy some new clothes because it’s very cold now.
A. Music classroom
You can take lessons on the piano, the guitar and the violin. Please call Ms. Wang at 13560686068.
B. English teachers wanted
Good English, and be good with kids. Call Li Yang at 7277899.
C. Lily’s gift shop
There are beautiful cards, cute dolls, nice music boxes, key rings and so on.
D. Jenny’s clothes shop
We have many coats and sweaters for the season! Come and see for yourself.
Don’t wait! Different kind s of lovely T-shirts are on sale.
F. The NBA match
Bulls VS Rockets Time: 6:00 p.m.
Place: Club of American Association
18:30 World News, 19:00 Pop Songs,
19:30 Animal World
71. .The criminals don’t like Tom. Because he is a p___________.
72. It’s raining heavily these days, the weather is t________.
73. My mother works with people and money, so she works in a b .
74. Don’t run on the road, it’s d_____________.
75. I think the book is not expensive, it’s c__________.
76. she’d like one bowl of beef soup.(划线部分提问)
___________ __________ she _____________ ?
77. We had a good time by the lake last Sunday.(改为一般疑问句)
__________ you __________ a good time by the lake last Sunday?
He is one __________ the ___________ people.
Lily ___________ like English ____________ _____________.
My father __________ _________ ___________ to watch the soccer game yesterday.
I ___________ to a shop and ___________ some lovely gifts last week.
Mary works in a bank.She is (82) busy every day that she(83) no time to make dinner.There is a(n)(84 ) near Mary’s house.After Mary comes back home from work,she likes to go to the restaurant(85 ) dinner.
One day,(86) Mary was in the restaurant,she saw(87) old man next to her looking for (寻找)something on the floor(地板).Mary felt surprised.So she( 88 ) the old man,
“( 89 ) are you looking for?”
“Oh,a piece(块)of bread,”the man answered.
“A piece of bread?Oh,the floor is so(90 ) .Please take this piece.”Mary gave(给)a big piece of bread to the old man.
“But my teeth( 91 ) in that piece of bread.”
Last Friday night I went to a great party. It was a birthday party for my English teacher Mrs Brown. Students in my class all went to celebrate(庆祝) her 40th birthday. We began to prepare for(为……做准备) the party two weeks before that, but Mrs. Brown didn’t know anything about it.
We all met at a restaurant at a quarter to seven. There were about 30 people. Mrs. Brown’s son took her to the restaurant and they arrived at seven o’clock. Just before seven, we all stayed in one room of the restaurant and it was dark in the room.
When they got to the restaurant, Mrs. Brown’s son asked her to go into the room first. Then we all shouted, “Surprise!”
Mrs. Brown was really surprised. She jumped when she heard us. Then we sang “Happy Birthday to You” and she knew what was happening(发生). We all had a great dinner and then a delicious birthday cake.
For her birthday, Mrs. Brown got a beautiful quilt. We all printed(印) our photos on it. So it was a very special quilt.
Mrs. Brown enjoyed the party, and we enjoyed it, too.
What subject does Mrs. Brown teach? 92._______________________
How long did the students prepare for the party? 93._______________________
What time did Mrs. Brown get to the restaurant? 94. _______________________
What did they have at the birthday party? 95. _______________________
What gift did Mrs. Brown get? 96 . _______________________
名字: 朱莉(Julie) 年龄: 12
国籍: 美国 外貌: 大眼睛，长卷发，瘦高