3. 第一卷为选择题，每小题选出答案后，用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的正确答案标号涂黑。如需改动， 用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案。答案写在试卷上无效。
1. A. She is playing basketball in the park.
B. He is studying at his friend’s home.
C. I’m having a great time in Europe.
2. A. Is there a bank on Center Street?
B. Is there a park on North Street?
C. Are there any restaurants near here?
3. A. What does your friend look like?
B. What club do you want to join?
C. What did you do last weekend?
4. A. How was your school trip yesterday?
B. How was the weather there yesterday?
C. Who went to a farm last weekend?
5. A. He isn’t coming tomorrow.
B. She doesn’t read at night.
C. My watch didn’t work.
6. A. B. C.
7. A. B. C.
8. A. B. C.
9. A. B. C.
10. A. B. C.
C) 在录音中, 你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及问题听两遍。（7.5分）
11. A. Went to the zoo. B. Went to t he park. C. Went to the farm.
12. A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By train.
13. A. Many flowers. B. Many animals. C. Many paintings.
14. A. At 11:00. B. At 11:30. C. At 12:20.
15. A. It was windy. B. It was cloudy. C. It was hot.
16. A. It was sunny. B. It was cold. C. It was rainy.
17. A. At home. B. At his friend’s house. C. In a restaurant.
18. A. Went swimming. B. Played beach volleyball. C. Played basketball.
19. A. His parents. B. His friend. C. His teacher.
20. A. Yes, he did. B. No, he didn’t. C. We don’t know.
II. 拼读选词 根据句意和音标从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个适当的单词。
21.The birthday person must make a ________/ wɪʃ / and blow out the candles.
A. water B. wish C. work D. world
22. John thinks the best things in life don’t need ________/ 'mʌni /.
A. monkey B. minute C. money D. moive
23. He usually wears _______ / ʤi:nz / , a T-shirt and sports shoes.
A. jeans B. job C. juice D. jacket
24. My favorite________ / 'sɪŋə(r) / is John Jackson. He is tall and thin.
A. street B. story C. snake D. singer
25. I visited my grandparents in the ________ / 'kʌntrisaɪd / last weekend.
A. classmate B. countryside C. crossing D. criminal
III. 选择填空 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。（20分）
26. –Is there________ hospital near here?
–Yes, there is.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. –What is your father doing?
–I think ________ is watching TV.
A. she B. her C. him D. he
28. –Where’s the restaurant?
–Go along New Street and it’s ________ your right.
A. for B. in C. on D. at
29. –What did you do on the farm last weekend?
–We _______many chickens.
A. rode B. fed C. did D. camped
30. –Are there any ___________ on the table?
–Yes, there are.
A. tomatoes B. cabbage C. milk D. water
31. The weather is beautiful. It’s warm and ________.
A. cheap B. sunny C. funny D. terrible
32. There _________ a lot of people in the supermarket on weekends.
A. has B. is C. have D. are
33. –Please ________ play soccer on the street.
–Sorry, Ms Brown.
A. can’t B. don’t C. isn’t D. didn’t
34. –________ is it going?
A. What B. Where C. When D. How
35. –Hi, Mike. What did you do by the lake last weekend?
–We________ our tents and cooked food.
A. cut up B. woke up C. put up D. got up
36. – What _________ of noodles would you like?
– Beef and tomato, please.
A. size B. kind C. color D. time
37. –Did you go to the zoo yesterday?
–________. I went to a farm.
A. Yes, I did B. No, I didn't C. Yes, I was D. No, I wasn’t
38. –David, are you reading or watching TV now?
A. I’m reading. B. I’m thirteen. C. Yes, I am. D. No, he isn’t.
39. –Let’s play tennis.
–That sounds good, _________ I’m busy right now.
A. but B. so C. if D. because
40. –Can I speak to Jane?
–Sorry, she isn’t here right now. Can I ________for her?
A. take a shower B. take a walk C. take a message D. take your order
41. Many people eat ________for their birthday in China. They are a symbol of long life.
A. B. C. D.
42. – What’s twenty and sixty?
A. sixty B. seventy C. eighty D. ninety
43. The post office is just behind this hospital. You can find it ________.
A. easily B. usually C. differently D. luckily
44. Mr. King is ________ old that he can’t climb that high mountain.
A. so B. too C. very D. really
–He is short and heavy.
A. What’s the weather like? B. What does he like?
C. What would he like? D. What does he look like?
Yesterday was Sunday. The 46 was hot. “Let’s go to the beach!” Dad said to Polly. Polly was very happy because she could 47 there. Polly went to the beach 48 Mom and Dad.
When they 49 there, they saw many people on the beach. Some people swam in the water 50 some played with a beach ball. Polly ran happily. “Let’s swim!” she said to Dad.
Polly and Dad were 51 and thirsty (口渴的) after swimming. They drank some water and had a rest. Mom bought them some ice-cream. “It is 52 ! Thank you, Mom,” said Polly. Then Polly 53 some beautiful shells (贝壳) on the beach. When it became dark, Polly and 54 parents decided to leave. On their way home, they went to a 55 and had dinner there. “Today is great!” said Polly.
46. A. dish B. food C. weather D. soup
47. A. sing B. draw C. dance D. swim
48. A. with B. to C. for D. of
49. A. got B. lived C. left D. started
50. A. or B. if C. and D. so
51. A. scared B. tired C. lucky D. special
52. A. terrible B. cheap C. delicious D. natural
53. A. picked B. flew C. grew D. killed
54. A. his B. their C. my D. her
55. A. bank B. restaurant C. library D. museum
My name is Cathy. There are three photos of my good friends on my desk. In the first photo you can see Jerry. He is a tall and cool boy with short and straight hair. He is the captain of our basketball team. He is very popular. All my classmates like him very much.
In the second photo, you can see a boy with glasses. His name is Jack. He is short and a little bit heavy. But he is very clever and funny. He often tells us funny stories and makes us happy.
In the third photo, you can see two girls. They are reading a book. The girl on the left is Lucy. She is a beautiful girl from London. She has long blonde hair and big eyes. She can sing very well, and she can also speak a little Chinese. The girl on the right is Li Xiaoyun. She is a Chinese girl with beautiful black hair. She likes singing. She says she wants to be a singer.
56. We can see Cathy ’s ________ good friends in the photos on the desk.
A. one B. two C. three D. four
57. Jerry is a boy with __________.
A. long hair B. glasses C. short hair D. small eyes
58. Jack likes __________.
A. swimming B. basketball C. telling sto ries D. singing
59. Lucy is from _________.
A. the UK B. Australia C. the USA D. Canada
60. _________ wants to be a singer.
A. Lucy B. Li Xiaoyun C. Jack D. Jerry
The final exam comes with J une. When exam ends, the summer vacation begins. Boys and girls have about two months to relax. The summer vacation is the best time of the year for most children. The weather is usually fine. They can swim, go to summer camp or visit other places with their parents.
The best place for a summer vacation is the seaside. Some children are lucky enough to live near the sea, but for the others, a week or two at one of the big seaside towns is something they will talk about for the whole of the following year.
In England, most of the people can take their children to the seaside. If a factory worker or a bus driver, a street cleaner or a waiter wants to take his wife and children to Southend or Margate, Blackpool or Clacton, he is usually quite able to do so.
Why do children like spending their summer vacation on beaches? It is because they like the sand, the sun, the cool wind and the sea water. There are lots of new things to see, nice things to eat and exciting things to do.
61. School children usually have exams _________.
A. after June B. in June C. before June D. in July
62. The summer vacation usually lasts about ____________.
A. two days B. two weeks C. two months D. three months
63. Why do children like summer vacation?
A. Because they can have delicious food.
B. Because they can spend time with their parents.
C. Beca use they can have exams.
D. Because they can have many kinds of activities.
64. Southend, Margate, Blackpool and Clacton must be ____________.
A. foreign countries B. seaside towns C. famous cities D. big restaurants
65. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Parents in England usually don’t like their jobs.
B. Parents in England can take their children to the beaches.
C. Children enjoy swimming in the summer vacation.
D. Children like to spend their summer vacation on beaches.
It was December. The weather was snowy and cold. Jim,an eight-year-old boy, was not happy. The rooms were warm, but he wanted to go out. He liked to play soccer, but there was too much snow outside. He took out some books, but he didn’t think them interesting. So he started to watch TV. On TV he saw some children skating on the lake.
“I can skate on the lake, too.” the boy thought. Then he put on some warm clothes, put his skating boots in a bag, and went out.
“Where are you going, Jim?” asked his sister.
“To the lake,” answered the boy. “I’m going to skate there.”
“I want to skate with you, too.”
“No, you’re too young. You must stay at home.”
After an hour, Mrs. King, their mother, came back from shopping. There were some carrots, potatoes and cabbages in her bag. Kate came up to her, but she didn’t see Jim. “Where is your brother, Kate?” asked the woman.
“He’s skating on the lake,” Kate said.
“Oh, dear! The ice is too thin to skate on,” called out the woman.
“Then he’s swimming in the lake!” said Kate.
66. It was a __________ day in December.
A. rainy B. windy C. sunny D. snowy
67. Jim was not happy beca use he could not __________.
A. make a snowman B. go to school C. play outside D. watch TV
68. Jim didn’t let Kate go skating with him because __________.
A. she was too young B. she could not skate C. she must read books D. she must study
69. Mrs. King bought __________ that day.
A. a schoolbag B. some fruit C. some clothes D. some vegetables
70. Mrs. King thought __________.
A. Jim had fun on the lake B. Jim was in great danger on the lake
C. Jim should take Kate to the lake D. Jim could learn to swim in the lake
Most Americans usually have a quick lunch. Their favorite fast food is hamburger and hot dog.
The usual place to buy hamburger and chips is a fast food restaurant. In these restaurants, people stand in a line in front of a counter. There, they order their food. Wait a few minutes, and then take the food to a table themselves. They can eat right there in the restaurant or take the food away and eat at home, at work, or in a park.
Fast food restaurants serve( 出售 )many kinds of food, such as fish, chicken, beef, rice, chips and cabbage. They also serve soft drinks.
Fast food restaurants are very popular because the service(服务) is fast and the food is
Fast service and low cost are important in the United States. More and more women with children are going out to work. They are too busy and too tired to cook at home. This is why fast food is becoming more and more important to people's life today.
71. __________ are the favorite fast food of Americans.
A. Hamburger and hot dog B. Rice and noodles
C. Potato and cabbage D. Fish and beef
72. In a fast food restaurant__________.
A. waiters serve the food to people at the table B. people take the food to a table themselves
C. people have to stand there eating D. people have to pay the bill
73. Fast food restaurants serve many kinds of food except__________.
A. rice B. chips C. wine D. fish
74. Fast food restaurants are popular because__________.
A. people can eat as much as they like B. the waiters are very kind
C. the food there is very nice D. the service is fast and the food is not expensive
75. Working women with children like fast food because__________.
A. they are too busy to cook at home B. they are too lazy to cook their own meals
C. they don't know anything about cooking D. they don t like cooking
76. Good afternoon. May I ____________( take) your order?
77. ____________(turn) right at the first crossing and the library is on your left.
78. My friend David has brown hair and wears ____________ (glass).
79. ____________ ( lucky), it didn’t rain and the sun came out again.
80. I ____________ (swim) in a swimming pool last weekend.
81. Could you just tell your brother ____________ (call) me back?
82. I ____________ (have) a great time in Europe with my family now.
83. There____________ (be) 200 kinds of butterflies in the museum two years ago.
84. That’s why it’s important to learn a____________ (two) language.
85. He visited ____________ (he) grandparents in Beijing last week.
VI. 改写句子 按括号中的要求完成改写后的句子，每空一词。（5分）
86. Carol did her homework last night. (改为一般疑问句)
____________ Carol ____________ her homework last night?
87. I rode a horse last weekend. (改为否定句)
I ____________ ____________ a horse last weekend.
88. They are playing basketball in the park now. (对划线部分提问)
____________ are they____________ in the park now?
89. John studied for the test with her classmates last weekend.(对划线部分提问)
____________ did John ____________ for the test with last weekend?
90. How’s the weather today? (改为同义句)
____________ the weather _____________ today?
________________________________________________behind the library.
Tom is _____________________________________________.
_____________________________________________tomat o and egg soup, please.
The long noodles can ____________________________________to the birthday person .
When my dad saw a snake, he ___________________________________________.
VIII. 补全对话 根据上下文补全对话，每空一词。（5分）
Paul: Hello, Lisa! (96) ____________ was your weekend?
Lisa: Great, thanks.
Paul: What did you do?
Lisa: I worked as a (97) ____________ at the National History Museum.
Paul: Really? How interesting!
Lisa: Yeah, it was fun. They have a (98)____________ house. I told the visitors about the pandas’ living habits. Some of the visitors also (99)_______________ me some other questions about them. Did you have a good weekend?
Paul: No, it was not good. I’m quite tired now. Because I (100) ____________ up late to do my homework.
IX. 补全短文 根据上下文内容、括号里提出的特定要求, 在横线上写出适当的单词，每空一词。（5分）
My school trip was great. It was sunny. I went to a farm with my classmates (101)______________(介词)bus. I saw quite a lot of cows and I milked a cow on the farm. I also saw some chickens, and I (102) ____________ (一个动词) them some rice. My friends and I went for a walk and (103) _____________ (一个动词)with a farmer. He was very friendly and he showed (104)____________ (人称代词) around the farm. We learned a lot from him about farming. After that, I went to the gift shop and bought many lovely gifts for my parents. They weren’t(105)____________ (形容词) . It was an interesting day.
假如你是Li Hua, 请根据以下六幅图片，给你的美国网友Peter介绍你上个周末的主要活动。
Time morning afternoon evening
_________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1-5 BCAAB 6-10 ABACB 11-15 CABAC 16-20 BABCA
26-30 BCDBA 31-35 CCADB 36-40 BBCDC 41-45 AACAB
46-50 DCCAA 51-55 CACBA
56-60 ACADB 61-65 ADCDB
VI 阅读理解（每题 2分，共30分）
71-75 AADBC 76-80 CDBAC 81-85 BCBDA
A 篇 86. hometowns 87. two 88. among 89. how 90. better
B 篇 91. was looking 92. has been 93. to play 94. refused 95. have learned/have learnt
VIII. 改写句子（每题 1分共5 分）
96. not, yet 97. Will, anywhere 98. Where, been 99. so, that 100. part with
IX. 完成句子 （每题1分共5分）
101. instead of 102. in silence 103. at birth 104. take in 105. technology, imagine
106.G 107.C 108.F 109.E 110.A