第一部分 听对话, 回答问题
1. What animals will Tom go to see first?
A. B. C.
2. What is Ricky doing?
A. B. C.
3. Which sign are they talking about?
A. B. C.
4. What day is it today?
A. B. C.
5. Where is the woman going?
A. To the supermarket. B. To the park. C. To the cinema.
第二部分 听对话或短文, 回答问题
6. What was Emily making sweet rice cakes for?
A. Dinner. B. Lunch. C. Breakfast.
7. What did Emily do after the sweet rice cakes burned?
A. She told her sister about it.
B. She made rice cakes again.
C. She bought some rice cakes.
The School Trip
1. The students will meet at the school gate.
2. The students will go to the park by 8 .
3. The students will row a boat for 9 minutes.
4. The students will fly kites in the afternoon.
5. The football match will start at 10 .
8. A. bus B. car C. bike
9. A. 30 B. 60 C. 90
10. A. 2:00 B. 2:30 C. 3:30
11. What is George’s book about?
A. The poor family. B. Stories from his life. C. How to read fast.
12. When did George learn to read?
A. In 2013. B. In 2015. C. In 2017.
13. Who sent George to work when he was very young?
A. His father. B. His uncle. C. His teacher.
14. Where was the school for the old people?
A. Near his home. B. Far from his home. C. In another city.
15. What is the main idea of this story?
A. Life is so good. B. Reading is fun. C. Never stop learning.
16. — What are you going to be when you grow up?
— I like volleyball. So I want be player like Hui Ruoqi.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. Would you like to share the room your brother?
A. and B. on C. of D. with
18. When we are in trouble, we need to talk to.
A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. something
19. — What do you know about Xu Beihong?
— He was a famous artist in the last .
A. dynasty B. century C. future D. term
20. Simon often helps his sister with homework.
A. he B. she C. his D. her
21. — It is late. I have to go away now.
— All right. We you could stay long with us.
A. think B. are thinking C. thought D. will think
22. — beautiful your dress is! Where did you get it?
— Thank you. It is a gift from my friend.
A. How B. How a C. What D. What a
23. Which of the following is true about words in alphabetical order (字母顺序)?
①price ②present ③doctor ④drink
A. ④③②① B. ④③①② C. ③④②① D. ③④①②
24. — I never him after he went to the USA.
— Maybe you should write to him first.
A. hear from B. hear of C. hear about D. hear out
25. — Why are you so busy these days?
— We are working together to money for children in poor areas.
A. pay B. raise C. send D. cost
26. It is amazing! Alex play the piano very well when he was only four.
A. would B. could C. can D. should
27. doctors and nurses work hard in this new hospital.
A. Two thousand of B. Two thousands C. Two thousands of D. Two thousand
28. There an interesting TV show Readers on CCTV 1 this evening.
A. is B. will have C. will be D. has
29. — We will have a trip to Gingko Lake Park in Jiangning next week.
— _______. I’m sure we will have a good time there.
A. No problem B. You’re welcome C. That sounds good D. By the way
30. — Where are you, Neil? I can’t see you here at the party.
— _______. I’m on the bus and just three stops away.
A. I’m afraid not B. I’m coming C. Hurry up D. Look out
If you want to buy books, you will go into a bookshop and pick up a book. In this way, you can feel the 31 of paper and the smell of print (印刷品). Many people enjoy it very much. But now online (在线的) bookshops and e-books are 32 . Traditional (传统的) bookshops have to change their own styles.
Online bookshops usually have more 33 of books than traditional bookshops. So some traditional bookshops plan to have only one kind of books. 34 makes some readers love them even more. If you like 35 , you can visit the Popular Holdings in Shanghai. This bookshop has a lot of books about films. It also has pictures from 1920s Shanghai 36 the walls and some models from famous films on the floor.
Some traditional bookshops try to become 37 for people to make friends and enjoy life. The Eslite Bookshop in Taipei doesn’t only have books. It also has fashion shops, tea houses and art corners. You can take part in “book club” meetings there, or talk with 38 writers. They write good books and most people know them very well.
A great bookshop can help people read in many ways. If you visit a new city, would you like to 39 a good bookshop there and 40 your reading time?
31. A. care B. noise C. style D. touch
32. A. strange B. healthy C. free D. popular
33. A. ideas B. kinds C. facts D. shows
34. A. This B. Each C. What D. Which
35. A. cinemas B. pictures C. films D. videos
36. A. on B. at C. above D. below
37. A. dreams B. signs C. messages D. places
38. A. smart B. careful C. famous D. lucky
39. A. follow B. find C. wish D. complain
40. A. start B. reply C. notice D. practise
I am thankful for my dog and my cat,
And my teddy bear so soft and fat.
I am thankful for potatoes,
And for nice ,
And for all the nice food that my mum cooks.
I am thankful for my mum and my dad.
They both love me whether (是否) I am good or bad.
I am thankful for the flowers,
And cool summer showers (阵雨).
All the pretty things
Around me make me glad.
41. The teddy bear in the poem is .
A. fat B. cool C. glad D. pretty
42. Some words in the poems rhyme. Which word may it be in “And for nice ,”?
A. eggs B. carrots C. tomatoes D. lemons
43. What can we learn from the poem?
A. My dad cooks all the nice food.
B. Summer showers are never cool.
C. Something pretty makes me happy.
D. My parents give me the teddy bear.
You may drink bottled water if you need some water to drink. But plastic (塑料的) bottles are bad for the environment (环境). Is there a way not to use a bottle? Try the Ooho bubble.
It is a small ball of water. The ball is soft and the water is in it. It has no color, no smell and no taste. It is made from a kind of sea plant and even kids can eat it.
You can make a hole in the soft ball to drink from the Ooho bubble. Or you can just put the whole thing into your mouth.
Three young men from the Imperial College London made the Ooho bubble. It is good for the environment. And one soft ball only costs 0.14 yuan, so it is much cheaper than a plastic bottle.
But there are still many problems. Each water ball doesn’t have much water. You may have to drink all the water in it when you don't need too much. Or some may feel it’s not clean to hold the water bubble in their hands.
44. What is the Ooho bubble?
A. It is a small ball of water. B. It is made from sea water.
C. It has many kinds of colors. D. It has a hole in the soft ball.
45. Three men made the Ooho bubble because it can .
A. cost nothing B. be good for health
C. have much water D. protect the environment
46. Which of the following is NOT the problem for the Ooho bubble?
A. You must drink all the water in it every time.
B. It doesn’t have enough water in the soft ball.
C. It is not clean to use hands to hold the bubble.
D. You can put the whole bubble into your mouth.
One night in winter, a bear came into the city of Ottawa in Canada. It walked through the streets and found some food in rubbish bins and began eating. In the morning, someone saw the bear in the street and called the police. They came and took the bear back to the forest. But what happens in other countries when big animals come into cities?
In Paris, France, baboons (狒狒) come into the city when they are hungry. Sometimes they go into kitchens and take nice food from fridges! They can make people afraid. And the city can be dangerous for baboons too. Sometimes, there is a lot of traffic in the street. Cars may hit them. People’s food is very bad for their teeth. It has a lot of sugar. Now, if people find these animals, they can take them to the animal centers.
There are 35,000 dogs without homes in Moscow, Russia. They live in parks, streets, old houses and train stations. In winter, many people give them food and water. Some people even make small houses for the dogs in their gardens.
In some cities, you can see small animals like birds, snakes, mice and rabbits every day. But sometimes, big animals can be dangerous. We need to stop them coming into the city without hurting them.
47. What happened to the bear in Ottawa?
A. People found it in the street’s rubbish bin.
B. The police helped it go back to the forest.
C. It found food in fridges and began eating.
D. The police took it to the animal center fast.
48. Baboons come to Paris because they .
A. like the sugar food B. want to find some nice food
C. like to play outside D. want to make people afraid
49. To help dogs without homes in winter, people .
A. let them go into the kitchen B. give them food and clothes
C. make small houses for them D. take them to the old houses
50. Which of the following is TRUE in the article?
A. People’s sugar food is very bad for bears’ teeth.
B. People cannot see many small animals in the city.
C. Every dog can live in the small house in Moscow.
D. Cities and big animals are dangerous to each other.
There lives a girl, Molly. She has a mother, a father and two older
sisters, Polly and Dolly. Molly is small for her age. Polly and Dolly
sometimes laugh at her, because she is so little. One day, the three
sisters lose their way in the forest. Polly cries, “We can’t find our way
home!” Dolly cries, “We’ll never find our way home!” But Molly says,
“We will go out of the forest if we keep calm. So, don’t worry or get angry when we are in trouble. There’s a house. Let’s ask for help.”
The house is so big. Who lives there? Molly knocks on the door. An old woman opens the door. “Can I help you?” she asks. “I hope so,” says Molly. “We lose our way. Would you please help us find our way home?” “Of course,” says the old woman. “Come in and sit down. When my brother gets back, he will take you home. He loves children.”
The old woman closes the door. Molly sees a huge (巨大的) plate , some huge bowls, forks and knives on the table. “Polly, Dolly …” Molly takes their hands. “I think we should make our own way home.”
Polly, Dolly and Molly run to the door. The door opens suddenly and a huge man comes in. The huge man gets Polly and Dolly in his hands and puts them on his plate.
“I will eat these two now!” he shouts. “Get me a drink, sister!” But, fast as a cat, Molly jumps onto the table. “My huge man,” she asks, “don’t you think my sisters are very thin?” “Yes,” says the huge man. “Fat children would be nice to eat.” “Well,” says Molly, “there are another three fat children in the bedroom on the second floor.”
The huge man puts down Polly and Dolly and runs to the bedroom. Polly, Dolly and Molly jump out of the window. When the huge man comes back, the girls are running through the forest. They run fast, but the huge man runs after them quickly. “Go! Go!” Molly says to her sisters. “There is a bridge near us. It’s One Hair Bridge. Cross it and he can’t get us!” They get to the bridge and cross it.
The huge man can’t cross the bridge, because the bridge is too small for him. The girls laugh at the huge man. He is very angry.
Molly and her sisters come to a palace. Molly sees the King. “There is a huge man in your country and he eats children. Do you know that?” she asks. “Yes,” says the King. “He’s bigger than me and he has a magic sword (魔剑).” “Well, you should let it get out of your country,” says Molly. The King thinks Molly is brave and clever.
“Can you get the magic sword, Molly?” the King asks. “What will you give me?” asks Molly. “I will take you and your sisters home,” says the King. So Molly says: “Yes, I will get the magic sword.”
That night Molly goes back to the huge man’s house. She sees the huge man sleeping and his magic sword is on the bed. Molly takes the magic sword but the huge man wakes up.
Molly starts to run and the huge man runs after her. He runs fast, but Molly gets to One Hair Bridge first. She runs over it and the huge man is very angry. Molly takes the magic sword to the King.
51. What is the Chinese for “calm”?
A. 冷静的 B. 团结的 C. 专注的 D. 勤奋的
52. Why does Molly want to make their own way home?
A. The old woman’s brother doesn’t get back.
B. The old woman is not very friendly to them.
C. Molly finds something strange in the house.
D. Three sisters know how to get to their home.
53. Which of the following shows the right order (顺序) of the story?
a. Three sisters get to the home and meet their parents.
b. The old woman lets three sisters enter the big house.
c. The huge man tries his best to catch Molly but fails.
d. Molly is brave and gives the King the magic sword.
A. b-c-a-d B. b-c-d-a C. c-b-d-a D. c-b-a-d
54. What can we know about the huge man in the story?
A. He likes to use the small plate to eat.
B. He can’t cross the bridge three times.
C. He is afraid of the king in the country.
D. He is so big and strong but not clever.
55. The best title (标题) of the story may be .
A. A Little Girl B. Molly and the Huge Man
C. One Hair Bridge D. Three Sisters in the Palace
第Ⅱ卷 非选择题 （共45分）
56. Be careful! It is very dangerous to play with ▲ (火柴).
57. My pets are two lovely rabbits. They ▲ (重) about two kilograms.
58. Walk ▲ /streit/ on, and you will see Bank of Nanjing on your right.
59. The lady is very ▲ (虚弱的), so we must send her to the hospital quickly.
60. I felt so ▲ (兴奋的) when I saw Ye Zhaoyan at 2018 Nanjing Book Fair (书展).
61. We may know more about ▲ (west) countries by learning English.
62. My grandpa did well in ▲ (make) model planes when he was young.
63. His house was on fire last night. He was ▲ (bad) hurt and could not get out.
64. Anna ▲ (fall) down from a tall tree two days ago. Now she is in No.1 Hospital.
65. To keep healthy, my father decides ▲ (climb) the Purple Mountain on Saturdays.
66. Millie listened carefully, but she didn’t hear anything. (改为同义句)
Millie listened carefully, but she ▲ ▲ .
67. Elsa found some apple juice in the fridge. (改为一般疑问句)
▲ Elsa ▲ any apple juice in the fridge?
68. The film Ready Player One is very amazing. (改为感叹句)
▲ ▲ amazing film Ready Player One is!
69. Let’s go to Nanjing Museum on Saturday. (改为同义句)
▲ ▲ go to Nanjing Museum on Saturday?
70. I feed my parrot Nana three times a day. (对划线部分提问)
▲ ▲ do you feed your parrot Nana?
Do you like football? It is an interesting outdoor activity. Men and women, the old and the young, if they are healthy and would like to, all of them can take part in it. Football has a long history. Many people think football started in England more than 800 years ago.
The World Cup is very important in football. Teams from different countries play with each other. There is a World Cup for men. There is another World Cup for women. Usually, people can enjoy the World Cup every four years in different countries. The 21st FIFA World Cup is in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018. Lots of people feel happy about it. Do you know how to play football? Let me tell you more.
People play football on a big field with grass. The field is 90 to 120 metres long and 45 to 90 metres wide. The goals (球门) are 2.44 metres high and 7.32 metres wide.
Players usually wear shorts and a shirt. Players also wear long socks over shin guards (护腿). They can protect the legs from moving balls and kicks (踢). Players wear special shoes, too. There are some studs (鞋钉) under the shoes. They can make it easy for players to run on the grass.
There are 11 players in a football team. When they play a game, players in a team try to move the ball down the field. Players in the other team try to take the ball away. Players in one team want to kick the ball into the other goal, because they can get a point when the ball goes into the other team’s goal. Football players can only kick the ball and cannot get the ball with their hands. Only goal keepers can use their hands to get the ball. The goal keeper tries to stop a ball from going into a goal of his team. Now teams around the world follow the same ways.
About football ● Football is an interesting outdoor activity. 71 is able to take part in it if he or she is healthy and would like to.
● It has a history of 72 800 years.
● The World Cup is for 73 men and women.
● It is 74 for people to enjoy the World Cup every four years in different countries.
Where to play ● People play football on a big 75 with grass. It is 90 to 120 metres long and 45 to 90 metres wide.
76 to wear ● Players usually wear shorts, a shirt and long socks.
● Players wear special shoes 77 some studs. They can make it easy for players to run on the grass.
How to play ● There are 11 players on a football team.
● Players can get a 78 when the ball goes into the other team’s goal.
● Football players move the ball by kicking it and can’t 79 their hands to get the ball.
● The goal keeper tries to stop a ball from 80 a goal of his team.
If you travel to Canada, you should visit the Centennial Flame (百年火焰). It is a flame dancing on water. When the w 81 keeps running, the flame keeps burning. How amazing!
The Flame started on January 1, 1967 to celebrate 100 years’ history of Canada a 82 a Confederation (联邦). It shows all parts in Canada are like one big family. The Centennial Flame is in f 83 of an old building with a long history. People also call it the Eternal (永恒的) Flame. People think that it n 84 stops burning. But it does not burn all the t 85 . Sometimes bad weather may put o 86 the fire. Then local volunteers will let the flame start again.
Every year, a lot of v 87 come to take photos with the flame and they feel surprised when they see it. They put money into the water for good luck. Some people c 88 the money and give it to the people who need help. In winter, the flame makes people feel w 89 . It is a very beautiful and great place to visit every Christmas Eve.
The Centennial Flame is an important place of Canada. Some volunteers in Canada l 90 after it well. Every year, the flame is out twice for fixing in spring and autumn.
I’m Nancy, an exchange student from the UK. I would like to keep a dog as a pet. Can you tell me about your dog and its lifestyle?
What does it look like? What does it eat?
What does it like or dislike? How do you take care of it?
If I keep a dog, what kind of master should I be? What outdoor activities can I do with it?
Please email me at Nancy@gmail.com. Thank you!
I am writing to tell you something about my dog and hope I can help you.