Module 1 Lost and Found
Unit 1 Whose bag is this?
1. ________ ________ ________ school, everyone!
2. —________ ________ is this?
— Oh sorry! It’s ________.
——哦, 对不起! 它是我的。
3. Are ________ crayons ________?
4. — ________ ________ are these?
— They are ________.
________ a purple wallet.
6. ________ ________ it’s Betty’s.
7. ________ ________ some nice gloves.
20. A. sing B. dance C. read
1. I have got some ________ .
2. — Is this your ________ , Lily?
— Yes, it is.
3. My mother has a pair of ________ .
4. — Whose ________ is this?
— It’s my brother’s.
5. — Is this your ________ ?
— No, it isn’t. It’s Mary’s.
6. There are two ________ on the table. They are my brother’s.
1. — Can I help you?
— Yes. I’d like to buy ________ eraser.
A. a B. an C. the
2. The man over there is ________ old friend. He is a policeman.
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
3. — Is this ________ backpack?
— No, ________ is on the sofa.
A. yours; mine B. yours; my
C. your; mine D. your; my
4. Here ________ my gloves. Would you like to try them on?
A. is B. are
C. have D. has
5. The teacher often asks us to be careful ________ our things.
A. for B. with
C. on D. over
6. I live near the station. It’s only about five ________ walk.
A. minute’s B. minute
C. minutes’ D. minutes
7. —________ father took part in the charity activity in the neighbourhood yesterday?
A. Whose B. What
C. Which D. Who
1. 欢迎回到学校, 莉莉。
________ ________ ________ school, Lily.
________ ________ are these?
— Are these ________ ________?
— No, they are not ________.
________ ________ that’s a good idea.
5. 首先, 请听我说。
________ ________ ________, please listen to me.
What’s in the ________ ________ ________ ________?
Please ________ ________ ________ your things.
8. 从现在开始, 请保持安静。
Please be quiet ________ ________ ________.
从方框中选出合适的句子, 填在对话空缺处, 使对话内容完整、连贯。方框中有两项多余选项。
Mr. White: Can I help you, Sonia?
Sonia: Yes, please. ____1____
Mr. White: We have a bag here. ____2____
Sonia: No, it isn’t.
Mr. White: ____3____
Sonia: It’s red. But this one is white and black.
Mr. White: ____4____
Sonia: I think it’s Ben’s. He likes white and black very much.
Mr. White: Look! There is a red bag on the table. Is it your bag?
Sonia: Yes, it is. ____5____
Mr. White: You’re welcome.
A. Thank you, Mr. White.
B. Is this yours?
C. I can’t find my bag.
D. Whose bag is this?
E. What colour is your bag?
F. Are these your books?
G. I’m sorry.
一. 1. Welcome back to 2. Whose bag; mine 3. these; yours 4. Whose tapes; mine 5. Here’s 6. I think 7. Here are
二. 1. crayons 2. eraser 3. gloves 4. wallet 5. watch 6. tapes
三. 1. B
解析 由题意可知, 我想买一块橡皮, 表示“一块橡皮”要用an eraser, 故答案为B。
解析 本题考查代词的用法。句意为“那边的那个男人是我的老朋友, 他是一名警察”, old friend前要用形容词性物主代词my, 故答案为C。
解析 本题考查代词的用法。句意: ——这是你的背包吗? ——不是, 我的在沙发上。backpack前要用形容词性物主代词your, 先排除A和B; 第二空要用名词性物主代词mine, 故答案为C。
解析 本题考查“Here+be+名词主语”结构的用法, 主语是my gloves, 故所缺的be动词是are。
解析 本题考查be careful with的固定搭配。句意为“老师经常要我们小心看管我们的物品”, 根据be careful with的固定搭配可知答案为B。
解析 本题考查名词所有格。第二句意为“只有大约步行五分钟的路程”, five minutes’ walk意为“步行五分钟的路程”, 故答案为C。
解析 结合答语“Peter’s”可推断问句是“昨天谁的爸爸参加了街区的慈善活动”, 故所缺的特殊疑问词是whose。
四. 1. Welcome back to 2. Whose glasses 3. tapes yours; mine 4. I think 5. First of all 6. lost and found box 7. be careful with 8. from now on
五. 1—5 CBEDA
Module 1 Lost and Found
Unit 2 Are they yours?
1. A. Red. B. Small. C. A T-shirt.
2. A. Yes, they will. B. Yes, they do. C. Yes, they are.
3. A. It’s famous.
B. It’s next to the railway station.
C. It has lots of paintings.
4. A. No, I can’t. B. I like cooking. C. Don’t worry.
5. A. They’re blue. B. It’s Tony’s. C. They’re mine.
6. A. To the bookshop. B. To the restaurant. C. To the park.
7. A. A park. B. A supermarket. C. A police station.
8. A. They will go to hospitals.
B. By using computers.
C. By using phones.
9. A. Betty’s. B. Sally’s sister’s. C. Sally’s.
10. A. Some apples. B. Some lemons. C. Some bananas.
11. The speaker is going to Shanghai next____________.
A. Friday B. Saturday C. Sunday
12. It’s often in Shanghai.
A. windy B. sunny C. rainy
13. There is a(n) in the speaker’s wallet.
A. photo B. air ticket C. guidebook
14. A of the speaker is living in Shanghai.
A. sister B. cousin C. friend
15. The speaker will arrive in Shanghai at am.
A. 4:00 B. 5:00 C. 6:00
The Water Park
Opening time: At 16. on Saturday.
Things to do:
Morning: Take a 17. on the lake. Have sea food in the 18. .
Afternoon: Go 19. .
Evening: Actors will 20. for you.
16. A. 8:00 B. 9:00 C. 9:30
17. A. boat B. walk C. duck
18. A. hotel B. cinema C. restaurant
19. A. shopping B. swimming C. sightseeing
20. A. sing B. dance C. read
21. Mum gives me a dog for my birthday. name is Lucky.
A. It’s B. Its C. It D. Her
22. In opinion, health is more important than wealth(财富).
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
23. — Whose comic book is this?
— It’s .
A. her B. my C. his D. our
24. This is not her kite, but .
A. he’s B. him C. he D. his
25. — bookcase is this?
— It must be .
A. Who’s; Tom B. Who’s; Tom’s C. Whose; Tom’s D. Whose; Tom
26. Mary goes to school , so she doesn’t have breakfast.
A. in a hurry B. in hurry C. on a hurry D. on hurry
27. — Could you lend me your MP5? is broken.
— Sure, here you are.
A. I B. Me C. Mine D. My
28. — Wow! How beautiful! flowers are these?
— Today is Mother’s Day. They are for , Mum.
A. Which; you B. Which; yours C. Whose; yours D. Whose; you
29. I think you have a fever. You should take temperature.
A. I B. you C. your D. my
30. It can’t be Cindy’s dictionary. Look! is on the desk.
A. She B. Her C. Hers D. She’s
31. Pupils often use c to draw pictures in art class.
32. — What’s this in English?
— It’s an e .
33. He took a credit card out of his w .
34. H7N9 is horrible. It is said that it has made more than 40 people l their lives.
35. The two little girls are crying. They can’t f their mother.
36. The cups are delicate, so we must be c with them.
37. — What time does your sister l home for school?
— At half past seven.
38. The plane didn’t land at the a on time.
39. Fifty and fifty is one h .
40. The students are taking photos with a c .
41. There are two (船) in the picture.
42. They listened carefully and heard the (奇怪的) sound in their room last night.
43. The girl likes to wear (紫色的) dresses.
44. Thomas Edison had more than one (千) invitations in his life.
45. When he got to the (机场), the plane was taking off.
46. Bob is talking on the (电话) with his friend.
47. I can’t (发现) my pen. Where is it?
48. Mr. Smith (丢失) his wallet yesterday. So he went to the police for help.
49. Be (小心) when you are crossing the road.
50. I like your (手套) very much.
51. — 这是谁的手机?
— phone is this?
— It’s .
52. — 这是你的铅笔吗？
— your pencil?
— Yes, is. It’s .
53. (首先), let me introduce myself to you.
The director for his new film.
There are in the mountains. They are very lovely.
Hello! I’m Mrs. Smith. Here 56 some lost things(东西). 57 in the "lost and found" box. This is a watch. 58 is blue. David found it this morning. Is it 59 ? That is a jacket. It is yellow and black. Alan found it this afternoon. Those are 60 pencils. One is blue. One is red. Mary found them in 61 classroom. By the way, Jack lost his 62 . It’s a white key. He must find it. Can you 63 Ja
Mr. Lin has a store(商店). It sells maps, books, pens, pencils and many other things. The things in his store are not expensive(昂贵的). Boys and girls like to go to his store. They like Mr. Lin, because he is very nice. And he likes the boys and girls, too. He always helps them. He has a "lost and found" box in his store. Look! A baseball, a ruler and some books are in the box. This box helps many boys and girls find their lost things. A sofa is in Mr. Lin’s store, too. Boys and girls can sit there and read books after school. They can ask Mr. Lin questions about these books.
66. 文中划线单词sell的汉语意思是“ ”.
A. 展示 B. 制作 C. 购买 D. 出售
67. The boys and girls like Mr. Lin because .
A. he is interesting B. he is nice
C. his store is relaxing D. his store is beautiful
68. are in the "lost and found" box.
A. A basketball, a ruler and some maps
B. A baseball, a pen and some books
C. A basketball, a pen and some maps
D. A baseball, a ruler and some books
69. The boys and girls can in the store after school.
A. play sports B. play games C. read books D. watch TV
A. Mr. Lin has a sofa in his store.
B. Boys and girls like to buy clothes in Mr. Lin’s store.
C. The things in Mr. Lin’s store are expensive.
D. Mr. Lin often asks the boys and girls questions about the books.
Do you want to do well in exams? Sometimes your knowledge is not enough, you also need good strategies. Here are some for you:
Before you answer the questions, if you feel a little nervous, take a few deep breaths to help you relax.
Always read the question carefully and make sure that you understand it. Read it a few times if possible.
Find out how much each question is worth or how many points you need.
If it asks to give one answer, only write one.
If there is a difficult question, don’t worry. Go on to the next question and come back to it if you have time later.
Try not to leave questions unanswered when you finish the test. Sometimes a guess may get your points.
When you finish, go back and check your answers. You will need to check your writing or spelling mistakes.
71. From the passage, we know we can to help ourselves relax if we feel a little nervous.
A. tell ourselves not to be nervous
B. ask the teacher for help
C. go out for a walk
D. take a few deep breaths
72. To make sure we understand the question, we had better .
A. read it fast
B. read it till we finish it
C. read it a few times if possible
D. read it slowly
73. When we finish answering all the questions, we need to .
A. hand in at once B. check spelling mistakes
C. worry about our points D. check with classmates
74. The underlined word "strategies" in the passage means .
A. 策略 B. 思维 C. 途径 D. 智慧
75. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Find out how many points we need or how much each question is worth.
B. Try not to leave questions unanswered when we finish the test.
C. If it asks to give one answer, we’d better write more.
D. Sometimes we should guess the answers to get points.
A large number of people in the world eat fast food. Whenever you go into a fast food restaurant, you can see lots of people enjoying their meals there. But do you know in which country people like fast food best?
The English people are the world’s biggest fans of fast food, while the French(法国人) are the least interested in quick meals, according to a survey done last year.
The survey of thirteen countries shows 45% of the English people say they can’t give up fast food because it’s delicious. And 44% of Americans and 37% of Canadians say the same.
The French, proud of their delicious and high-class cuisine, don’t like fast food. 81% of them think it is unhealthy, followed by 75% of the Japanese.
How about the Chinese? How often do you have hamburgers or fried chicken? It doesn’t matter whether you like Western fast food or Chinese food. The most important thing is to keep a balanced diet.
76. From the survey we know like fast food best.
A. the Chinese B. the French C. the Japanese D. the English
77. The survey shows of Americans like fast food.
A. 37% B. 44% C. 75% D. 81%
78. According to the survey, some people can’t give up fast food because .
A. it’s cheap B. it’s safe
C. it’s delicious D. it’s healthy
79. The word "cuisine" in the passage means .
A. food B. house C. water D. country
80. The survey is about .
A. Western countries B. fast food
C. restaurants in the world D. Chinese food
Many teenagers feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends. They believe that their family member, and in particular(特别是) their parents, don’t know them as well as their friends do. In large families, it is quite often for brothers and sisters to fight with each other and then they can only go to their friends for advice. It is very important for teenagers to have one good friend or a circle of friends. Even when they are not with their friend, they usually spend a lot of time talking among themselves on the phone. This communication(交际) is very important in children’s growing up, because friends can discuss something difficult to say to their family members. However, parents often try to choose their children’s friends for them. Some parents may even stop their children from meeting their good friends. The question of “choice ” is an interesting one. Have you ever thought of the following questions? Who chooses your friends? Do you choose your friends or your friends choose you? Have you got a good friend you parents don’t like? You answers are welcome.
81. Many teenagers think know them better than their parents.
A. friends B. parents
C. brothers and sisters D. family member
82. When teenagers stay alone, the usual way of communication is
A. to go to their friends
B. to talk with their parents
C. to have a discussion with their family by phone
D. to talk their friends on the phone
83. Which of the following is different in the meaning from the sentence “some parents may even stop their children from meeting their good friends”
A. Some parents may even not allow their children to meet their good friend
B. Some parents may even ask their children not to meet their good friends
C. Some parents may not even let their children meet their good friends
D. Some parents may want their children to meet their good friends
84. Which of the following sentences is right according to the passage
A. Parents should like everything their children enjoy
B. In all families children can choose everything they like
C. Parents should try their best to understand their children better
D. Teenagers can only go to their friends for help
85. The sentence “Your answers are welcome.” Means.
A. you are welcome to have a discussion with us
B. we’ve got no idea, so your answers are welcome
C. your answers are always correct
D. you can give us all the right answers
Mary is thirteen years old. She has a little sister. 86. Kate is only four. Mary likes Kate very much.
It was Sunday. Mary didn’t go to school. 87. She took out her exercise book and pencil case. "Oh, dear! Where’s my pen?" Mary’s pen wasn’t in the pencil case. She looked for (寻找) it everywhere but she couldn’t find it. Then she went to ask her sister in the bedroom. "Kate! 88. Did you see... Oh, what are you doing with my pen?" asked Mary. "I’ m writing a letter(信) to my friend Betty," said Kate. "But how can you do it? You even can’t write." Mary was very surprised. "89. Betty can’t read," said Kate.
A. She wanted to do her homework.
B. Her name is Kate.
C. It doesn’t matter (没关系).
D. You don’t have any friends.
E. I can’t find my pen.
Helping others is easier than you think. You don’t need to wait to become a rich man like Bill Gates to help the poor. You can become a volunteer, you can donate your time, your old clothes and so on. And in doing so, you can become a better and happier person.
Choose some people to support. For example, homeless people, poor children and so on. All of these are suitable.
Decide what you are able to give. Yes! Sometimes it isn’t only money—you can donate your time as a volunteer, you can donate your knowledge teaching poor children, you can donate your old clothes, you can donate food or you can share a meal with a hungry child.
Tell people about it. Tell your friends or your children. Put it in your blog(博客) or on your website. In this way, the good work you do will be multiplied(增加)!
90. Is it difficult to help others in the writer’s opinion?
91. Whom can you choose to support in the passage?
92. What does the underlined word "it" mean?
93. If you are a volunteer, what will you do to help the children in poor areas?
1. B 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. C
6. C 7. B 8. B 9. C 10. B
11. A 12. C 13. B 14. C 15. B
16. C 17. A 18. C 19. B 20. B
1.What size does your grandpa take?
2.Will hospitals be different in 20 years?
3.Where is the famous museum?
4.Can you cook,Tony?
5.Whose pens are they?
M:Excuse me,how can I get to the park?
W: Walk on!It’s between the restaurant and the bookshop.
Q:Where does the man want to go?
W:Look at the picture.What can you do there?
Q:Which place are they talking about?
M: Do you think people will go to hospitals in the future?
W:No.They will see doctors using computers.
Q:How will people see doctors in the future?
M:Are these photos yours,Betty?
W: No,they aren’t. They are Sally’s.Mine are over there.
Q:Whose photos are they?
W:What can I do for you?
M:I’d like to buy some lemons.
Q:What does the man want to buy?
I’m going to Shanghai next Friday.Look at the things in my bag.This is a raincoat.It often rains in Shanghai.Here is my wallet.My money,ID card and air ticket are all in it.This is a coat. It will keep me warm.Here is a box of chocolates.It’s a present for my friend.She lives there.I will arrive in Shanghai at 5:00 in the morning.
The Water Park is a good place to have fun.It will open at 9:30 on Saturday this week.You can spend a wonderful day there.In the morning,you can take a boat on the beautiful lake. Then you can have special sea food in the restaurant.In the afternoon,you can go swimming. There will be actors dancing for you in the evening.
21. B 22. C 23. C 24. D 25. C
26. A 27. C 28. D 29. C 30. C
51. Whose , hers
52. Is this, it, mine
53. First of all
54. is looking for an actress
55. hundreds of monkeys
56. C 57. B 58. C 59. B 60. A
61. D 62. D 63. A 64. C 65. D
66. D 67. B 68. D 69. C 70. A
71. D 72. C 73. B 74. A 75. C
76. D 77. B 78. C 79. A 80. B
81. A 82. D 83. A 84. C 85. D
86. B 87. A 88. E 89. C
90. No. /No, it isn’t
91. Homeless people, poor children and so on.
92. The good work you do. /Helping others. /Donating things to others. . . .
93. (Varied. )