1. What can Judy do?
A. Play the guitar. B. Play the violin. C. Play the piano.
2. Which rule are Mary and Jack talking about now?
A. No photos. B. No talking. C. No food.
3. What time dose Tom have to get up?
A. At 6:30PM. B. At 6:30AM. C. At 7:30AM.
4. How does Frank go to school?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.
5.What is John doing?
A. Doing homework. B. Playing with Alice. C. Cleaning the room.
6. How many clubs are there in the school?
A. 9. B.10. C. 11.
7. Why does George want to join English Play Show Club?
A. Because he is interested in English Play Show Club.
B. Because he wants to learn something new.
C. Because he is good at English.
8. Where are Bill and Sally talking?
A. On the phone. B. On WeChat. C. On QQ.
9. What is Bill doing now?
A. He is doing his homework.
B. He is watching TV.
C. He is having dinner.
10. What time do they want to meet?
A. At 5:00. B. At 5:15. C. At 5:50.
11. What animals do people keep?
A. Dogs. B. Cats. C. Both of them.
12. Young people keep pets because they think these animals are _______.
A. cute B. interesting C. boring
13. Why do some old people keep pets?
A. Because they like the animals.
B. Because they think the animals are interesting.
C. Because they don’t live with their sons or daughters
14. When can you call Mike?
A. When you are ill. B. When your cat is ill. C. When your friend is ill.
15. How does Mike help the pets?
A. He goes to their home. B. He stays in the pet hospital. C. He makes a phone call.
16. A. guitar B. quarter C. smart D. far
17. A. group B. outside C. hour D. south
18. A. child B. arrive C. drive D. live
19. A. teach B. chess C. cheap D. school
20. A. exercise B. house C. noisy D. sometimes
The school music club opens. Tony wants to join the club，but he doesn't want to go alone(单独). He wants to ask his friends to go to the 21 with him. So he 22 them at home，but everyone is busy.
Martin is doing his homework at home. It usually takes him two hours to finish it. Peter is replying to the e-mail from his pen friend Gina on the 23 . He is telling 24 about his school life. In fact，he doesn't like 25 at all. Lily likes music very much. 26 Miss Green is teaching her and her classmates 27 songs at school. They are having a singing contest. Alice is having her birthday party. Her parents are making dinner for her. Kate is helping her brother 28 his English. He always doesn’t do well in his tests. Tom is playing baseball with his sister, It is his favorite 29 .
Tony is not happy 30 no one can go to the club with him.
21. A. club B. classroom C. station D. store
22. A. makes B. writes C. meets D. calls
23. A. radio B. TV C. video D. computer
24. A. she B. her C. he D. him
25. A. music B. math C. Chinese D. English
26. A. And B. Or C. But D. So
27. A. sing B. sings C. singing D. to sing
28. A. in B. with C. at D. on
29. A. subject B. food C. clothes D. sport
30. A. after B. before C. because D. when
Family Rules 1. Get up at 6:00 am and go to bed by 10:00 pm.
2. Don’t talk loudly in the room.
3. Clean your bedroom every day.
4. Wash your skirts and T-shirts
5. Don’t meet friends before you finish your homework.
Rules 1. Come into the room with clean shoes.
2. Don’t eat or drink in the room.
3. Don’t talk loudly in the room.
4. Turn on the computers right and turn off them after class.
31.The word(s) in the blank(空格) can be ______
A. Computer room B. Library C. Classroom D. Supermarket
32. The word “turn off” means ______in Chinese.
A.打开 B.搬走 C.冲洗 D.关闭
33. According to(根据) the passage, we know______.
A. you can’t talk loudly in both of the two kinds of rules
B . you may come into the room with skirts and T-skirts
C. you can go to bed after 10:00 pm
D. you cannot meet friends
Music is part of children’s life. Even at an early age children move their hands when they hear music. Children from 18 months old to 3 years old like short songs. They can remember only a few words at a time. Singing songs encourages(鼓励)the use of words.
Many little children sing to themselves as they play. Older children dance to their favorite music. And some of them use music to make friends and share feelings.
For most children, singing is like talking. Children learn to sing like they learn to talk. You will not have to teach the children how to sing. If you feel good about your music, try to teach them carefully. That will help them to learn how to work with others and learn better. Teaching them how to play musical instruments will help them to be more confident.
People use music in plays, on televisions and in movies. Music can help teach about culture. It can also help teach children.
34. Children from______like short songs a lot.
A. eighteen months old to three years old B. eighteen months old to six years old
C. three months old to eighteen years old D. three months old to six years old
35. Singing songs is like______for most children.
A. listening B. watchi ng C. reading D. talking
36. Teaching children how to play musical instruments can help them _.
A. work better with others
B. learn something better
C. be more confident
D. sing songs well
37. Which of the following is WRONG according to the passage?
A. People can use music in many ways.
B. Music can help children make friends.
C. Music can help teach children about culture.
D. All children must learn how to listen to m usic.
Seeing is believing(相信), but if our eyes don't work, how can we see to believe?
Today more and more kids wear glasses before going to middle school. Because they spend too much time watching TV or playing computer games without a rest. But we must do something to protect our eves because they are important for us to see the world.
Love your eyes first. Every day, when we open our eyes, we can see the lovely smiles of friends and parents, and beautiful flowers and green trees. Without them, there is only darkness. It is like a house without any light. How important our eyes are!
Remember to rest your eyes. When you use the computer for an hour or two, it is time to stop to have a 30-min rest. At school, you need to do eye exercises. Closing your eyes for resting is helpful, as well as looking at green trees or grasses. In these ways, you will feel more comfortable(舒适的). So do your eyes.
Have good habits. While writing homework and reading, it is important to keep a distance(距离)of 30cm between your eyes and books. We sho uld never rub(摩擦)our eyes with dirty fingers. Before and after swimming, use eye drops. Eat something healthy for eyes，such as carrots，fish and eggs.
38. According to the writer, why must we protect our eyes?
A. Because seeing is believing.
B. Because we love our eyes.
C. Because they are important for us to see the world.
D. Because we use them to watch TV or play computer games.
39. How many ways does the writer tell us to rest our eyes?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
40. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Today more and more kids wear glasses before going to school.
B. It is good for your eyes to look at green trees or grasses.
C. We should eat something healthy for eyes, like carrots, fish and meat.
D. When you use the computer, you must stop to have a 30-min rest.
41. Which is the best title(标题)for this passage?
A. Seeing Is Believing. B. Resting Our Eyes.
C. Having Good Habits. D. Protecting Our Eyes.
①How do you feel when you stay in hospital alone? Jenny, 13，an American student, feels bored. She knows the feeling because she was in hospital many times by herself. One day，she thought of an idea—if patients could get some books to read, they would feel better. So，from May，she and many of her friends began to collect books for hospital patients.
②In six months the students collected 1,250 books at school. They wanted to give the books to the North Shore Medical Center, a children’s hospital next to their school. “There are books for kids of all ages，from babies up to high school students.” said Jenny.
③The students put the books into “early readers”, “middle readers” and “advanced readers”. Then they wrote their best wishes to patients on cards, put the books in big boxes and sent them to the hospital.
④“We wrote things like，‘Keep on reading’ and ‘Hope you feel better’,” said John 14，Jenny's brother. “And we also wrote some funny things to make them laugh.”
⑤Fran k, 12, and Steven, 14, helped carry 16 large boxes of books into a car. “I think these books will make a lot of patients feel happy,” said Frank. Steven said, “It is really the most meaningful thing that I have ever done. I am happy I can help the patients in hospital.”
42. How long did it take the students to collect 1,250 books?
A. Six weeks. B. Sixteen months C. Half a year D. A year
43. Jenny knows it is boring to stay in hospital alone because _.
A. she is a doctor of a children’s hospital
B. her school is next to a children’s hospital
C. her brother works in a children’s hospital
D. she was in hospital many times by herself
44. The underlined word “meaningful” probably means _______.
A. great B. busy C. lucky D. boring
45. How is the passage organized(组织)?
A. ①②③④→⑤ B. ①②③→④⑤
C. ①②→③④⑤ D. ①→②③④⑤
46. Pandas look like big and fat bears. They are black and white. They are cute. So people all over the world like them very much. And because of their small quantity(数量)，people all want to see them at a zoo.
47. Tigers are a kind of big cats. They are very big but cats are very small. Cats are good at climbing the trees but tigers aren’t. They like eating meat.
48. There are many animals at City Zoo. The panda is cute and fat. It eats bamboo. The elephant is very big and the giraffe is tall. They eat plants. The tiger and the lion are strong. They eat meat.
49. Pandas don’t h ave many children. Baby pandas are weak. A panda usually eats about 30kg of bamboo a day. Now pandas live mostly in China.
50. Monkeys are small but funny. They are good at climbing. Monkeys live in Africa, Asia and America. They eat meat, leaves, fruit and other food.
It’s Sunday today. We get up 51 (早). My parents don’t have to go to work. So we go to visit my grandparents because I 52 (想念) them very much. They live in a small
53 (村庄). We get there by 54 (火车). It takes us about thirty 55 (分钟).When we 56 (到达) there, my grandpa is 57 (写) a letter to his old friend and my grandma is reading 58 (报纸). They are very happy to see us. There's a farm near my grandpa's house. My father and I pick a lot of 59 (草莓) on the farm. They are very 60 (美味的). I eat a lot. After that, we take a walk with my grandpa. At seven, we come back home. I want to go there again next Sunday.
Victor has a little dog. 61 name is Lucky. She is only eight months old. Victor’s uncle brings the dog from China to Victor. Victor likes Lucky a lot because she is very beautiful and 62 . One 63 afternoon, Victor wants to take her for a walk, but he can’t find Lucky. He looks for her in his room, but Lucky is not there. Victor is worried. When Victor
64 to bed in the evening, he finds his dog. She is in his quilt on the bed. She is 65 there.
I’m Lily. I am not happy these days. My mother often keeps 66 (ask) what’s going on with me at school, 67 I am going, what my friends 68 doing and so on. I am tired of her 69 (question). Also, she often 70 (say), “Do your homework 71 (one). 72 always watch TV.” And she wants me to 73 the dirty clothes, too. I think she is too strict 74 me. So I ask you 75 (help) me.
Hello, everyone. I’d like to introduce my best friend Tom to you.
1. M: I like playing the guitar. What about you, Judy?
W: I can play the piano. Let’s join the music club.
2. M: Look, Mary, what a beautiful painting it is! Let’s take a photo.
W: Oh, no, Jack. We can’t take photos in the museum.
3. W: What time do you usually get up in the morning, Tom?
M: I usually get up at half past six because my home is far from school and I need to get to school at half past seven.
4. W: How do you go to school, Frank?
W: My home’s just one kilometer from school, so I usually walk to school.
5. W: John, are you doing your homework now?
M: No, I’m not. I’m cleaning the room with my cousin Alice.
W: Hello, George. Do you have any ideas about joining the school clubs?
M: Not yet. How many clubs are there in our school?
W: There are ten. Oh, no, there’re eleven. I think you may be interested in Art Club or Chess Club. You like drawing and playing chess, right?
M: Yes. But I really want to learn something new.
W: So what about English Play Show Club. You can learn English there, and you can also learn how to act.
M: Sounds fun. Anna, let’s join together.
听下面一段较长对话 , 完成第8—10三小题。现在你有15秒钟的时间阅读下面三个小题。
W: Hello, this is Sally. May I speak to Bill?
M: This is Bill speaking.
W: Oh, hi, Bill. What are you doing now?
M: I’m watching a show I Am a Singer. What about you, Sally?
W: I’m doing my homework. Do you have time after five? Please join me for dinner. My parents aren’t at home. We can eat out.
M: OK, when shall we meet?
W: At five fifteen in the bus stop.
M: OK, see you then.
W: See you.
Hello, boys and girls! Do you like animals? What kind of animal do you keep at home? As we know, m any people like animals. Now a lot of people keep animals as pets. Usually people like to keep dogs, cats and other animals. Many young people keep animals because they think these animals are interesting. Some old people keep pets because they don’t live with their children.
Mike is a doctor, but he helps pets. People usually call him “The Pet Doctor”. When their pets are ill, they call him on the phone. He goes to their home and helps their pets. So, he is helpful to the families with pets.
1—5 CABAC 6—10 CBABB 11—15 CBCBA
21—25 ADDBA 26—30 ADBAC
31—35 ADAAD 36—40 CDCBB 41—45 DCDAD
51. early 52. miss 53. village 54. train 55. minutes
56. get/arrive 57. writing 58. newspapers 59. strawberries 60. delicious
61. Her 62. smart 63. sunny 64. goes 65. sleeping
66. asking 67. where 68. are 69. questions 70. says
71. first 72. Don’t 73. wash 74. with 75. to help
One possible version:
Hello, everyone. I’d like to introduce my best friend Tom to you.
Tom is a 13- year-old boy. He loves reading and playing basketball. He likes music, too. He can sing and play the piano well. In the morning, he always gets up at 6:30. Then he goes to school by bus. It usually takes him ten minutes to go to school. He gets to school at 7:30 and goes home at 4:30 in the afternoon. When he gets home, he has to do his homework first. Also, he must go to bed before nine o’clock.
Tom is friendly and always helps me, so I really like him.
采分点 满分 可给分值
1．内容充实，覆盖要点(内容、要点) 7 6~7 描述所有信息，内容合理、丰富
2．用词适切，语法正确，句型多样(词汇、语法、句型) 7 6~7 用词适切，句型变化多样且有效，完全或基本没有语言错误
3．结构紧凑，意思连贯(语意、连词、指代) 4 3~4 行文连贯，连接词使用恰当，指代清晰
4．书写规范，词数适宜(标点符号、大小写、词数) 2 2 大小写、标点正确，词数达标，书写规范整洁
0 大小写、标点错误较多，语言应用不规范，词数严重不足，书写 难以辨认