莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
M Unit 10 I’d like some noodles
( )1. Do you like noodles ______ chicken?
A. with B. of C. in D. to
( ) 2. —What’s your favorite fruit, Tom?
A. Green tea B. Onions C. Soup D. Apples
( )3. —What kind of noodles would you like?
A. A large bowl B. A medium bowl
C. Beef noodles D. Yes, please
( ) 4. We like coffee_____ milk and sugar in it.
A. has B. with C. of D. for
( )5. —Would you like some bread?
A. No, I wouldn’t B. That’s all right
C. Yes, please D. Yes, I would
( )6. —____________?
—I’d like beef noodles.
A. What do you like B. What would you like
C. What do you look like D. What are you like
( )7. —Let’s do something at the party. What about _______?
—No, I’d like _______.
A. to sing; to dance B. to sing; dancing
C. singing; to dance D. singing; dance
( )8. —Would you like to help us?
A. I would B. I do C. I’d like D. I’d like to
( )9. Please give________ a bowl of ________.
A. him; porridges B. she; porridge
C. her; porridges D. me; porridge
( )10. He likes English ________ it’s fun.
A. when B. why C. because D. where
1. There ______( be) some beef and eggs in the noodles.
2. There______(be) some onions and mutton in the bowl.
3. Look, they ______(buy) fruit and vegetables in the market.
4. She ______(have) an egg, a small bowl of chicken noodles and two apples every day.
5. I like ______(listen) to the pop music and watching TV.
6. They would like ______(see) the animals in the zoo.
7. I and Jack ______(do) homework in the classroom now.
8. They enjoy ______(have) beef.
9. There are some ______(tomato) and ______ (porridge) on the table.
10. I’d like______(go) shopping.
11. How many______(dumpling) would you like?
12. Can he ______(watch) TV with you?
What __________ __________ noodles __________ they like?
I’d __________ a __________ __________ of __________ and __________ noodles.
—Does he __________ __________ have dinner with you?
—Yes, he __________.
__________ __________ __________ would you like?
__________ would people like to eat __________ their birthday?
Mrs. Smith lives in a small village. Her husband is dead. She has a son but no daughters. His name is John and he is twenty-five. After John finishes collage (大学), he gets work in a big city, New York, and he lives there. It’s quite a long way from his mother’s home, and she is not happy about it. But John says, “There is no good work for me in this small village, Mother, and I can get a lot of money in New York. Then I can give much to you.”
One day Mrs. Smith is very angry. She takes a train to her son’s house in New York. Then she says to him. “John, why do you never call me?”
“But mother,” John laughs (笑) and says, “You don’t have a telephone .”
“No,” she says, “I haven’t, but you have one.”
( )1. Where does Mrs. Smith live?
A. In a small village. B. In a big city.
C. In New York. D. In a town.
( )2. What is Mrs. Smith’s son’s age?
A. 20 B. 21 C. 25 D. 13
( )3. How does Mrs. Smith go to New York one day?
A. On foot B. By bus C. By bike D. By train
( )4. Why does John never call his mother?
A. John doesn’t want to do that.
B. John has no telephone.
C. His mother has no telephone.
D. His mother doesn’t want to answer.
( )5. Which is right?
A. The village is near New York.
B. John works in a big city and his mother likes it.
C. In the village there is no good work for John.
D. John never gives money to his mother.
一、1-5 ADCBC 6-10 BCDDC
二、1. is 2. are 3. are buying 4. has 5. listening 6. to see
7. are doing 8. having 9. tomatoes; porridge 10. to go
11. dumplings 12.watch
三、1. kind of; would 2. like; large bowl; chicken; cabbage
3. want to; does 4. What size shoes 5. What; on
莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y