七 年 级 英 语 试 题
命题：刘 芳 校对： 张 铮
1. What are they talking about?
2. What does an old man in Australia eat for dinner?
3. Which of the following is the girl afraid of ?
4. What will the girl do tomorrow?
5. Which floor does Sandy live on?
A. The 5th floor. B. The 15th floor C. The 8th floor.
6. How much food can a man have in his life?
A. 27,000 kilos. B. 270,000 kilos C. 2,700 kilos
7. What is Millie?
A. An office worker. B. A doctor. C. A model.
8. What are the ants doing?
A. They’re carrying things. B. They’re playing with the boy.
C. They’re eating something.
9. When did Sandy start to play the violin?
A. When she was 5. B. When she was 6. C. When she was 7.
10. Why did the woman miss the plane?
A. Because she got up late. B. Because she didn’t know the right way.
C. Because the traffic to the airport was very heavy.
11. What’s the girl’s dream?
A. To be an engineer. B. To be an artist. C. To be a singer.
12. Where does the girl want to go for further study?
A. Hong Kong. B. Paris. C. London.
Stories about some clever animals
Animals Names Something special
Bird Alex could speak 13____________ English words.
Could tell colours and 14_______________.
Dog Archie Loved 15____________ rides.
got home by herself by train
13. A. 150 B. 160 C. 250
14. A. sing songs B. tell stories C. say some numbers
15. A. bike B. train C. bus
Nursing home for 16_________________ in Japan
When was it started? In 17_______________.
What people do for them? Take care of them, feed them 18______ food.
Some little ones 19________ at the nursing home.
How many dogs can the nursing home have? 20._____________.
21.----What do you want to be in the future, John?
--- I want to be _____ fashion designer, but my parents want me to be ____ artist.
A. a; the B. an; a C. a; an D. an; the
22. There are six floors _____our school building. Our class is _____ the third floor.
A. in, on B. in, in C. on, in D. on, on
23. . --- Where does your uncle work?
--- He works in Paris, the capital of ______.
A. the USA B. France C. Russia D. Japan
24. The boy standing Tina is too tall ,so she can’t see the picture on the wall．
A. behind B. next to C. beside D. in front of
25. I hope ______.
A. her to come to my party B. you to come to my party
C. she will come my party D. you can come to my party
26 .Would you like ____________ to read?
A. anything interesting B. something interesting
C. interesting anything D. interesting something
27. Each of the swimmers _______ a ________ swimming pool.
A. has; fifty-metres-long B. have; fifty-metres-long
C. has; fifty-metre-long D. have; fifty-metre-long
28. Mrs Smith lives next to us. She is really a good because she is always ready to help people around her.
A. cook B. waiter C. neighbour D. manager
29. How do you say 5,179?
A. Five thousands, one hundred and seventy-nine
B. Five thousands , one hundred seventy- nine
C. Five thousand, one hundred seventy-nine
D. Five thousand, one hundred and seventy-nine
30. —What do you think of James?
—Well, ________ his father, James ______ sharing his things with others .
A . likes; like B. like; likes C. likes; likes D. like; like
31.---Hello. Who __________? ---_________ Kitty speaking.
A . are you; I am B. is that; This is C. are you; This is D. is this; It’s
32. ---Will you watch TV this evening?
---Yes. There ________ a good football match on CCTV-5.
A. will have B. is going to be C. is going to D. will has
33. Anna doesn’t have _________ bedroom. She lives _______ her parents.
A. her own ; in B. own her ; with C. her own ; with D. her own; at
34. .Women’s day is ________March.
A. on the eight of B. on the eighth of
C. in the eighth of D. on the eighth on
35. ——Would you like to visit the UK? ——Yes, ______.
A. I do B. I like C. I would like D. I would like to
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince(王子) and 36 like a pauper(穷人).”As the old saying tells us, breakfast is the most 37 meal of the day. It gives us much energy after a long night without 38 .
If people don’t have breakfast in the morning, they will feel tired and get angry easily. Breakfast helps children stay their eyes in 39 . A study shows that children who eat breakfast often get 40 marks (分数)in most subjects.
Breakfast is also important for weight loss（减肥）. If you have a balanced（均衡） breakfast, you will eat 41 during the day.
A healthy and balanced breakfast should include some protein(蛋白质) like eggs, milk or a little meat, which makes you energetic all day.
Carbohydrates(碳水化合物)like rice or bread can keep you active（活泼）. Vegetables and 42 have the vitamins (维生素)that we need.
But in China, breakfast is 43 from area to area. Porridge（稀饭）with pickles(咸菜),baozi, noodles, soybean milk and youtiao are usual around the whole 44 . Most people still enjoy traditional Chinese breakfast. They think that porridge and noodles are not only easily digested(消化), but also can give enough energy in the 45 .
36. A. breakfast B. vegetables C. dinner D. meat
37. A. important B. easy C. hard D. Interesting
38. A. sleep B. dream C. food D. breakfast
39. A. home B. water C. sleep D. class
40. A. lower B. less C. higher D. more
41. A. less B. fewer C. more D. much
42. A. meat B. beef C. eggs D. fruit
43. A. different B. same C. difficult D. far
44. A. class B. school C. family D. country
45. A. morning B. afternoon C. evening D. night
Father’s Day has a very short history. It was started because there was a Mother’s Day, and just because some Americans thought that if we had a Mother’s Day, we should also have a Father’s Day. Father’s Day has become important in North America. And shopkeepers found it was a good way to get people to buy a present for their father from their shops.
By the way, very few countries have a Father’s Day, though some have a Children’s Day, or an unusual day for boys and another for girls. More and more countries are having Mother’s Day, so maybe Father’s Day will also become popular before too long. Now, what do people in North America do on Father’s Day? The newspapers, radios, and TV tell children what they should do — buy, buy, buy, buy, buy a Father’s Day present for your father. They even tell a wife to buy, buy, buy, and buy a Father’s Day present — not for her father but for her husband, even if he is not yet a father. And they tell grandchildren to buy, buy, buy, and buy a Father’s Day present for their grandfathers.
The important thing to remember about Father’s Day is that American children can show their love to their fathers in a more open way.
46. Father’s Day was started just because _______________.
A. there was a Mother’s Day B. there was a Children’s Day
C. shopkeepers wanted to get a lot of money D. people liked their fathers very much
47.The word “unusual” in the second paragraph means ___________________.
A. great B. nice C. useful D. special
48. In America, people have a Father’s Day to ________________________.
A. buy some presents for their fathers B. show their love for their fathers
C. let their fathers have a good rest D. help their fathers do something
49. We can learn from the passage that ________________________.
A. the writer is against（反对） Father’s Day
B. many countries have a Father’s Day
C. shopkeepers can get more money on Father’s Day
D. Father’s Day will become more important than Mother’s Day
50. If you want to go from the Teacher’s college to City Center, you can take Bus_____.
A. No. 5 B. No. 10 C. No. 3 D. No. 9
51. You can see the 1st Hospital in the _____ of the city.
A. north B. west C. east D. south
52.Beihai Park is next to_______.
A. No.9 Middle School B. Bank of China
C. May Airport D. Railway Station
53.How many hospitals can you find in the map?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
54. In the map , you can’t find a place ______.
A. to eat B. to read books C. to shop D. to see a film
Bike﹣sharing has swept across China，with an increasing number of people choosing bike riding instead of driving．The bike that the service company provides has GPS or Bluetooth on it，and those bikes can be easily unlocked with a smart phone and left anywhere in public．Bike﹣sharing allows people to borrow a bike from one place and return it at another place easily．
In some cities，we can see more and more people riding this kind of sharing﹣bikes．It's very convenient to use the bikes if you have a smart phone．First，you have to download such an APP on your smart phone．Then what you need to do is to find a nearest bike through the APP，scan the QR code on the bike or connect your phone with the bike over a Bluetooth wireless connection．You will find the bike can be unlocked itself．Then you can enjoy your trip．What's more，the greatest advantage of bike﹣sharing is that you can easily find one and never worry about where to park it．The cost of riding depends on the time that you spend．Normally，every hour you ride，you need to pay one yuan．It doesn't cost so much，does it？
At the same time，some people park the bikes in their own homes．Besides，some people don't value the bikes．Now service companies are trying to solve the problem like being stolen．
Technology and science have changed our social lifestyles．We have to say bike﹣sharing brings us more convenience without doubt．And we also hope that people can not only enjoy it but also put it to good use．
55．The underlined word"scan"in Paragraph 2probably means in Chinese．
A．浏览 B．扫描 C．审视 D．细查
56．If you want to use a sharing﹣bike，you must first．
A．have a smart phone and download an APP
B．download an APP and pay for the trip
C．unlock the bike and download an APP
D．find a nearest bike and borrow it from anyone
57．The passage probably comes from a ．
A．science textbook B．tourist guide
C．website news report D．restaurant menu．
58. There are different________[ˈkʌntriz] on the map.
59.What do you think of_________ ['kænədə] ?
60. Simon wants to be a ____________['pɜ:sn] like Yang Liwei one day.
61. I know nothing about my new ________. ['neɪbə(r)]
62. Please keep ['kwaɪət] in the library.
63. I often go to the [ˈθɪətə] with my cousin.
64. My dad always ___________ [rɪ'membə(r)z] my birthday.
65. Drive___________[streɪt] on, and you’ll see the museum on your left.
66. What _________ ['hæpənd] to you yesterday?
67. He is __________ [sə'praɪzd] to find a weak cat in the bushes.
68. If you get up late, you will ________________the first bus to school.
69. Listen! How nice the music _______ !
70. Li Mei is asking Mr. Wu ,the computer engineer, _______ (check) his computer.
71. “Where was I ?” He ______________ in fear.
72. My parents _____________ my study before, but now I begin to study hard.
73.There are a few _______________ (video) shops on both sides of the street.
74. Xu zhou city is so beautiful that a lot of____________ (visit) come here every year.
75. A friend of __________( I ) will come to my house tonight.
76. Look, here’s a bridge. What can you see ___________( cross) it?
77. There will be no exam next week. Let’s stop _____________(prepare) for it and have a rest.
78. I called you yesterday, but nobody ____________(reply) to it.
Once there was an old farmer. He has a horse. It was almost as old as him. He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. The father and the son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired. They met two men on the road who said, “ Why are you walking, farmer? You have a horse. It is a long way to the market.” The farmer knew that it was true, so he rode on the horse, while his son walked. Then they met two old women, “What are you doing up there, farmer? Can’t you see how tired the boy is?” So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead.
Next, three old men stopped them, one said, “Why are you walking, farmer? Get up. It’s too hot for an old man like you to walk today.” So the farmer got up behind his son, and they rode on.
Some time later, a young woman passed them, “Why aren’t you walking?” she asked, “It isn’t far from the market. Give your poor horse a rest.” So the farmer and his son got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot please all the people all the time.
79. Why did the farmer want to sell the horse?
80. What did the two men ask the old farmer to do?
81. Did the two old women think it was right to let his son walk?
82. Why did the farmer get up behind his son?
84. in, we, three, hours, museum, the, spent
85. their, open, fish, eyes, with, sleep
86. open, their, are, fans, large, like, ears
87. a, idea, that, good, like, sounds
88. going, in, what, future, to, are, the, be, you
注意：1. 词数: 80词左右；